/ptg/ - PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - WHEN I COME BACK YOU FAGGOTS ARE IN TROUBLE EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>FLotUS Melania visits Pandas&hands out Bald Eagles 11/9/17
youtu.be/CsMBlhz1Cwo
youtu.be/hSW4qRRco-c
>Pres Trump Departs China Next Stop is Vietnam (it aint me starts playing) 11/9/17
youtu.be/GnhvfqfVJcU
>VP Pence Tax Reform speech in IN 11/9/17
youtu.be/U1QI-29DgO4
>VP Pence meets w/Indiana Biz Leaders 11/9/17
youtu.be/CZMSIBZxZy4
>VP Pence arriving in IN 11/9/17
youtu.be/jbMEaN5DTkw
>Welcome to Bejing, Pres Trump 11/9/17
youtu.be/d0dFusoupew
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @NATO HQ 11/9/17
youtu.be/_iaeau15eac
>Gen Dunford USMC BDay Message 11/9/17
youtu.be/B4EeV8FUacU
>IntDept Saluting Vets 11/9/17
youtu.be/-GEQ-9IoQZo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/9/17
youtu.be/OgPRI7Ko3d8
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Chinese State Dinner 11/9/17
youtu.be/XfEKylvGngM
>Pres Trump meets w/China Premier Li Keqiang 11/9/17
youtu.be/RTyEhuemEPI
>SoS T-Rex presser in China 11/9/17
youtu.be/YK_UMiqSTH4
>Pres Trump/Pres Xi Press Conference 11/8/17
youtu.be/YLS8QDmFiKY
>Pres Trump/Pres Xi Biz Presser $253Bil Deals 11/8/17
youtu.be/vnV3quZ0QKg
>Pres Trump/Pres Xi Bilateral Meeting 11/8/17

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34XWnmRNyRA
donaldjdumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/jeffrey-epstein-lawsuit-docs-signed.pdf
crooksandliars.com/2017/11/trump-now-defends-china-raping-us-economy
archive.is/jSScg
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/
vdare.com/posts/the-sailer-strategy-from-2000
youtu.be/R55NQxm5OVg
youtube.com/watch?v=yAaFzb0sG3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can someone make the chad vs beta meme where its Roy Moore hooking up with a bunch of young girls and Louis C.K. jacking off to bunch of pretty women and losing all his endorsements and stuff

sure. (not me)

Reminder Trump is based and knows Adelson did Vegas

Reminder the PEDOPHILE Roy Moore is going to have to drop out of the race, and probably get sent to jail.

MAGA
A
G
A

youtube.com/watch?v=34XWnmRNyRA

Exact quotes from the lawsuit:

Katie Johnson, alleges that Donald J. Trump, did wilfully and with extreme malice violate her by sexually and physically abusing Johnson by forcing her to engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts by threatening physical harm to Johnson and also her family.
Katie Johnson alleges that Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein also did willfully and with extreme malice violate her by conspiring to make Johnson their sex slave.
Katie Johnson alleges that she was subject to extreme sexual and physical abuse by Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein including forcible rape during a four month time span covering 4 month in 1994 when Johnson was still only a minor aged 13.
On the first occasion involving Donald J. Trump, Katie Johnson was forced to manually stimulate Trump with the use of her hand on Trump’s erect penis until he reached sexual orgasm.
On the second occasion involving Donald J. Trump, Katie Johnson was forced to orally copulate Trump by placing her mouth upon Trump’s erect penis until he reached sexual orgasm.
On the third occasion involving Donald J. Trump, Katie Johnson was forced to engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act with her fellow minor and sex slave, Maria Doe, age 12, for the sexual enjoyment of Trump. After this sex act, both minors were forced to orally copulate Trump by placing their mouths simultaneously on his erect penis until achieved sexual orgasm. After zipping up his pants, Trump physically pushed both minors away while angrily berating them for the “poor” quality of their sexual performance.
On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Donald J. Trump, Katie Johnson was tied to a bed by Trump who then proceeded to forcibly rape Johnson.

donaldjdumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/jeffrey-epstein-lawsuit-docs-signed.pdf

remove milfs REMOVE MILFS

>donaldjdumb
seems like a reputable source
How butt blasted are you going to be when he's reelected? Naa never mind. Don't answer that. It'll ruin the surprise.

Donald Trump spent his entire campaign in 2016 and presidency attacking China for unfair trade practices, "raping" our economy and being a "currency manipulator," but suddenly, while standing in front of China's leader he wilted.
crooksandliars.com/2017/11/trump-now-defends-china-raping-us-economy
archive.is/jSScg

Maybe Trump was reminded of how the Chinese government awarded POTUS his own 10-year trademark for construction services. The trademark became official February 14, 2017 and was published on China’s Trademark Office website Wednesday.

Reminder that the Virginia vote was a proxy for White ethnic replacement. Actual Americans (Whites) vote comfortably Republican, but actual Americans are outweighed by Black and Hispanic bloc voting.

>Virginia Exit Polling
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/

Republicans need explicit appeals to White identity and group interests so that Whites bloc vote (R) the same way Blacks and Hispanics bloc vote (D) for their own racial interests.

A small increase in White turnout and White bloc voting (R) means permanent Republican victories, the Sailer-Coulter strategy:
>GOP Future Depends on Winning Larger Share of the White Vote
vdare.com/posts/the-sailer-strategy-from-2000

>Being outraged at Trump for saying the US was taken advantage of
>Not being outraged at Obama for letting the US be taken advantage of
Leftist logic.

why is meme magic so powerful?

Why doesn't Trump talk to Americans about maintaining their heritage?

I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife, until I said "yes" to a divorce. When I was here, I wanted to be there; when I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the jungle. I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around the walls moved in a little tighter.

But the right was. They shitted their panties in rage because Obama didn't bomb Chinese factories and give the land to American corperations. Now suddenly they are a-ok with China taking all those lovely low wage factory jobs they whined about just years earlier.

Charlie didn't get much USO. He was dug in too deep or moving too fast. His idea of great R&R was cold rice and a little rat meat. He had only two ways home: death, or victory.

This is a pretty nice speech.

youtu.be/R55NQxm5OVg

Was he in Hanoi or Ho Chi Mihn City?

Either way, it's fucked up.

Thanks for the /ptg/ anons who have joined the cause but we need to hold the line.

KEEP LOOKING FOR BREADCRUMBS!!

→ #
→ #
→ #

New possible lead:
>Q was talking about Boston and flights leaving there. On Saturday evening, Art Bell's show that replays his old episodes of Coast to Coast AM played an episode where the guest was talking about how Bin Laden's family had entrenched itself in Boston, and that after 9/11 like 50 of them all got on a plane together and flew to SA. Is Bell /ourguy/?

Da Nang, halfway from either of those cities.

Fucking Da Nang. Most casualties for US in that stupid shit war. Makes me sick thinking about it.

Ho Chi Mihn, shoot a load on your chin

I saw them fly out, when there was nothing else in the air.

It's OK. No one ever believes me.

POO?

This woman said something, before Abe throws fish foods.
Probably she said "It's ok to throw the whole foods" at 0:16 of this movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=yAaFzb0sG3s

Where's all the europeans to keep /ptg/ alive?

JUST

How can they ever recover?

>ran out of kale and broccoli
>forgot to go shopping
>ended up only having 4oz of spinach with my chicken tonight
feels bad man

I love that he’s crushing the cia, based cbts is the tip of the spear

/ptg/ What happens when you look up "White boy gets tazed and fucked anally by" on Google?

why are you googling this in the first place?

What, you don't find getting zapped sexy?

Fucking kek