Pol does anyone have a link to the merchant minute “fight club” saga with morrakiu finding out he’s a black Jew...

Pol does anyone have a link to the merchant minute “fight club” saga with morrakiu finding out he’s a black Jew? Me and the wife want to listen tonight. Tribute for your hard work.

> yes my wife has a “work will set you free” tattoo.

Damn I bet your wife loves nigger dick.

I’m italian, same thing right?

kill yourself

your wife's a slut. good luck with the impending divorce

She’s slept with 3 guys, I have slept with 130+ chicks. She’s the hero, I’m the failure.

let’s see that tat

>tat on her ass cheek
>'shes only been with 3 guys'
user, I...

show pussy and tits and cum in mouth webm

correct. and no way she only slept with three guys given that she has fucking tatts on her ass, moron shitalocuck

This. OPs been cucked

just post a webm of u fucking her and creampieing and ill give u the link

I have about a dozen more tats than her. I know the memes but you fags are worthless. If u can’t find the clips fuck off you aren’t even good at this lol

Why would you post a pic of your wife to be degraded by a bunch of anonymous assholes?

Stop trying to rustle the Jim jams and deliver or go back to body pillows.

> doesn’t show face
> shows prize you can attain from being a chad

Men sexualize her the second she steps out of the house, it’s a compliment.

Your girl has a beautiful body. You're a degenerate for sharing it with Sup Forums

Degeneracy would not be sharing with pol what you can attain if you Work at it.

>you're only guy number four
>ass tattoo and rib tattoo

My girl is beautiful, I don't go posting her. You sound like a cuck.

My wife is a regular pol poster, she knows the game. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

> my girl is beautiful just don’t look at her

I was number 3 actually. And we go get tattoos a couple times a year together lol.

>my girl is beautiful just don’t look at her
Yea nah, I didn't say that. I said I don't go posting pictures of her. You stupid or something?

If you can’t see face, can’t dox, why be mad when someone uses the flesh as tribute?

OP IS A cuck. OP IS A FUCKING cuck

How will he ever recover

>I said I don't go posting pictures of her. You stupid or something?
>posts picture of her in OP.
my sides.

>She's slept with 3 guys
I'm sure that's what she told you.
>I'm the failure.
You've got that right, what the fuck are you still doing on Sup Forums when you could be smashing that?

You quoted the wrong person and it has already been smashed twice, before and after work today.

My wife literally looks identical from the back, just more tattooes.
Even same haircuts.
Thats weird

Maybe communism will win!

Of course it will, just not the cucked western version.

>tattoo
degenerate
>work will set you free
wagecuck

/thread

> t. Leaf incel

I don't care how many tats any of you have. You thinking that monoracial regular sex is bad just shows how insecure and cucked you are on top of being a blood mixing shitalian. My girlfriend fucks other guys from time to time and I couldn't care less because people need sex in order to stay healthy and fit