Ted Kaczynski was insan-

>Ted Kaczynski was insan-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Ellul#Books
youtube.com/watch?v=nDRY0CmcYNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Manifesto made sense to me. Western civilization is dead, yuri tried to warn us.

Based Uncle Ted.

IPAs are the soylent of beers

Can't do that to Koala habitats

Wil Wheaton is the worst kind of dick. Just sold his soul like every other C-list celebrity to the DNC.

Awful person.

Anti-tech revolution is probably the most important political philosophy book of this century

Double IPAs are pretty good tho. Not gonna lie.

>Stouts pretty master race tho

if it truly spoke to you why aren't you spreading the word and trying to grow FC?

Coalas cant own trees

Hops are related to soy and contain massive amount of phytoestrogens.

lota trees off in the distance there
give him a ride

They're getting pretty stupid at this point. It's like they've given up on making an enjoyable beer and instead are trying to out do each other or they just dump in a tin of hops to cover up the fact that they can't brew for shit

Why does Foster's Lager taste alright but, the Premium Ale sucks shit.

This was more what I was going for Hops in general are bad, but IPAs are just asking for that soyboy look
Drink some liquor instead

This.

Alcohol is degenerate. Literally worse than marijuana.

REAL NIGGAS

Fosters is shit and no one here actually drinks it.
Get a pilsner or a stout into you

FC?

Ted may have been correct but his actions were immoral

>Identification of a potent phytoestrogen in hops (Humulus lupulus L.) and beer.
> We have identified a potent phytoestrogen in hops, 8-prenylnaringenin, which has an activity greater than other established plant estrogens

Like all things, moderation is key, modern IPAs have given up on moderation and are just estrogen delivery vehicles now

Fosters is shithouse. Drink Coopers

Adelaide?

He's a virgin? I thought Takei molested him.

America is obsessed with hops. It's difficult to find a smooth malty beer these days.

Found the virgin.

>we should stop technology and sit around waiting for a gamma ray burst to take us out

He was right about the problems, but his solution is retarded. The most important thing in life is not being fulfilled, its ensuring we survive. We need technology to do that.

>2017
>Not drinking pilsners

you want a good stout, Dragon's Milk is the best. best chocloate beer? Samuel Smiths Organic Chocolate Stout. so fucking delicious

based ted got snitched on by his familia
>low blow

I've just start work on opening a brewery, I can't stand most of the beers out there at the moment, everyone is trying to be a fucking snowflake and have the most unique beers rather than make something tasty

The virgin IPA
The chad kvass

>you can’t get drunk on kvass
Not if you’re a fucking soyboy you can’t.

beer is supposed to be about the contrast between the malt and the hops

exactly, it's all become "look at this beer I made with over 9000 IBU". Nigga we can't even taste that, all you've made is tinned vomit juice

begone

Uncle Ted was very right about many things.

However, he was completely wrong about the Industrial Revolution and Anarcho-Primitivism.

And, in either case, nothing justify killing people w/mail bombs.

:/

>the only way he can get laid is if his partner is inebriated
lmao

>coopers
>not drinking sparkaling

You're some sort of soft cock. Harden the fuck up.

The problem with modern society with plastic leeching, microplastics, hops, soy being put into tons of processed foods (even ones considered mildly processed, like pink slime being put into ground beef) men are dying of a thousand soy cuts.

There isn't one magic phytoestrogen bullet, it's everywhere.

Stop drinking beers that contain hops, and move to hard liquor.
Stop using plastic bags for storing food, and move to glass and silicone.
Make sure there is no soy or similar in any of your shampoos or cosmetics, or medications that mimic estrogen, like triclosan.

Eat foods that help with the production of testosterone, like watermelon and almonds. Eat foods that purify the body, like cilantro. Eat Foods that help block estrogen metabolism, like cabbage and broccoli.

Don't drink non-organic milk, or eat heavily processed foods. Find out where your food is sourced, and find out what is being sprayed on it.

This one might be controversial, but after intense amounts of research I cannot consider almost most tapwater in the USA to be safe unless it comes from low-process groundwater due to the amount of microplastic leeching that has been documented over the last year. Buying water in a bottle is theoretically safer. Still up for debate, but be very careful.

Uncle Ted is the best and among the saddest arguments against using violence in history. He would be a revered hero today had he not bombed those people.

>drunk on kvass
What Jewishness is this? What, did you run out of cough syrup?

I bet you're dad describes you as a fag to his friends

If I had a relative that I found out was killing innocent people, I'd turn them in too. His manifesto may have some good points, but his behavior was completely reprehensible.

-ely retarded.
>lets go back to dying at 16 from tuberculosis so people can feel like they're in charge

The first world is post industrial.

I used to love IPAs but they give me bad hangovers these days, now I just drink crappy domestics.

You know the Unabomber wasn't the first man in history to consider that industrialization and modernity might not be good things. It might help you to read something written by someone who didn't kill innocent normalfaggots for attention so that you can say something sane if pressed on the subject.

ale's a super cheap and super quick to make. turnaround on a main fermentation vessel filled with a heavily hopped ale is like 3 weeks in a commercial brewery.

doing a lager properly takes a minimum of 4 months, 6-8 moths for some styles, and is somewhat less predictable.

cheapo micro-brews can really only support the economy of scale they're trying to work out by churning out beer as rapidly as equipment will support, and given that most brewers suck, heavy hopping is a good way to cover up shoddy grain profile and brewing technique that happens with fast, cheapo brewing.

survival is a cockroach ethic. even cockroaches can survive. right now the earth is overpopulated, mostly with shitskins. globally, whites are a minority. so the people most worthy of surviving into the future, the most beautiful and intelligent ones, the whites, the ones who should navigate the stars and colonize new planets, cannot even stave off their own self-destruction on this planet.

it's game over. i'm 100% pessimistic about the future. there's no hope for getting off this rock. the shitskins are already ruining everything.

but monkeys with delusions of grandeur can?

This was my favorite when I drank IPAs

>we need technology to do that
humans survived without fire, so what kind of technology is actually really necessary for "human survival"? what do we actually need? do we need an endless corridor of plexiglass and steel lining a freeway from coast to coast so you can have a chick-fil-a and a gamestop within a five minute drive at all times? you're a faggot and I can see why you diminish the importance of human fulfillment, you must be fuckin miserable, and gay

>you can’t get drunk on kvass

you really, really can't. holy fuck I've tried, and I'm a lightweight by most standards.

>Dragon's Milk
Definitely up there but nothing beats KBS.
Old Rasputin is a favorite go-to of mine.

>It might help you to read something written by someone who didn't kill innocent normalfaggots for attention
link

Wut? His violence was literally the only way the general public was able to receive his message in a meaningful way

pentti linkola, can life survive?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Ellul#Books

The true bogpill is accepting that Catholic Hegemony is the only way to save humanity.

current paradigm is lettng the world be inherited by whatever humans are most willing to continue reproducing in the most horrible squalor imaginable and the selective pressure towards these cockroach style humans is getting bigger and bigger each year

And of course, for specific recommendations Ellul wrote a book called 'The Technological Society'. He wrote about lots of things, this was where he most explicitly dealt with technology, he takes on all aspects of modernity somewhere or other.

they do it every day mate

I eat Nissin ramen and drink Yuengling.

SHUT UP WESLEY is the wisest thing ever uttered on TV.

He predicted the rise of virtue signaling leftists

absolutely correct. There are I think 8 mirco breweries around me now and of those I'd say only 2 of them know how to brew properly and they rest just make meme beers.
I remember there was a beer contest held in queenstown in new zealand and of the 21 breweries there the judges didn't want to give the supreme award to any of them because they were all shit

Eucalyptus trees are a parasite and deserve extinction in a Final Solution.

t. Californian whose done part-time gardening work

The raping of Earth's ecology to feed millions and millions of sub-80 IQ shitskins, and keep this garbage civilization afloat, makes my stomach churn
youtube.com/watch?v=nDRY0CmcYNU

yeah, but relatively uncontrolled breeding is normal for africa, as squalor, crop failure and poverty used to account for most. If left to their own devices? squalor+uncontrolled population explosion usually results in minor or major plague. Or war. For Africa, its either breed less, make better / more organised use of resources or emigrate more. Otherwise, nature shall intervene, as always.

They aren't a new development. He didn't predict them, he just saw and accurately diagnosed them before most people gave them too much thought.

Beers too filling.

Whiskey is the way.

>Tripfagging memeflagging Commiefornian advocating for extinction of a keystone tree species in its native habitat because some shithead introduced it to America
Genuinely hope a spic puts a .40 in your dome.

I lived in germany for a few years. They pretty much had a different beer for every day of the year. I miss beers that dont taste like either watered down piss or like I just crammed a fist full of hopps in my mouth and started chewing. Closest good microbrew I get to malty heavy german dark beers is moose drool from Montana.

Also krauterlikor is amazing, but pretty much the only one you find in the USA is jager and that is like the budweiser of krauterlikors in germany, everybody drinks it but theres WAAAAAAY better. Underberg was fuckin amazing. I just love german drinking in general. Germans basically drink all day but they space it out so they dont get plastered until friday when they go all in.
Bier auf Wein lass lieber sein , Wein auf Bier das gönne dir !

there have actually been some outstanding gins being turned out lately as well, they don't stand up to good whisky but it's still nice to see

The guy could have accomplished something with his life if he wasn't trying to blow people up as a means of persuasion. Leftists are a scourge

average numale:
>had a steak and beer for dinner tonight guys :))
Sup Forums says vegans are numales, when it's numales who are constantly raving about "BACON XD" "muh burgers"
top kek

I'm going to have to check those out, I've not gone too deep on the german dark beers but I'm wanting to brew some darks

any kind of virtue signalling is cancerous. It's the problem with beards now, they're a way of virtue signalling

WTF LEAVE KOALAS ALONE FAGGOTS

this. the degree to which meat has been fetishized is absurd.

Rums good too but the variety of taste there is vast, have to avoid the flavored up trash.

>ywn see that dropbear go up against king soyboy from star trek
life is suffering desu

>Theodore Kaczynski had a copy in his cabin and said he read it several times
sold

Theres a subtle difference

Soy boy veggie fags typically vote lefty

What ur describing are pleb tier "basic bros", these are the kind of guys that still watch south park, say voting doesn't matter (when really they are just lazy) and got C's in math.

Yeah it's pretty fucking retarded, I'm sure it's from a bunch of fatherless retards who are trying to make up for their lack of masculinity and fucking it up completely.

Mein Kampf. It's legitimately brilliant.

Start the revolution by taking a hammer to your computer and canceling your internet subscription.

Maybe through your virtuous actions more will follow.

thats why I drink Irish cream ale, traditional ales are brewed without hops, in fact handmade ales only last a few days before they go bad,
ale = no hops
beer = ale with hops
the hops are a preservative, a true ale has a shelflife of about a week, and is meant to be drunk within 48 hours

Stouts master race.

Serves you right for appropriating a species your soft as fuck society couldnt handle

No marijuana is worse than alcohol. I've pounded Mary Jane a decent amount of times but I prefer drinking instead. It's generally cheaper and if its store bought there's virtually no chance its laced with shit.

no it aint. boston lager is always available. fat tire is pretty widely available. oktober fest season jsut passed and tons of brands do their own version of it

>Ausfag doesn't know about Prickly pear
You'd be posting from a hut in the middle of thousands of miles of fucking cacti if it weren't for a moth.

all this other beer/ales whatever is just shit
its literally some nufag piss mix

you drink kilkenny irish cream ale once adn you will never look back again
chill to 3'C, put glasses in freezer
wait until everything is ice cold
then serve
if you follow this procedure you will never drink that pisswater you called good today again

tried it, its' pretty fucking tasty

Fucking faggot ruined Acq Inc whenever he showed up.

Also koala's are too damn stupid to find another tree. They are retarded. They should be extinct.

>all this reddit-tier bugman beer talk
All beer will give you tits and mood swings, soyboys. Time to grow up.

My man!

Some of them actually believe it, and he's one of them based on his long, passionate twitter debates

Not true. Ale is beer fermented at higher temperature with top cropping yeast. I've even brewed gruit that lasted longer than a year.

TFW you actually like IPAs