Roy Moore, lied about by Fake News

Never been divorced, Zero accusatuions for 40 years of political history of ANY "corruption" all the establishment waged war on him Alabama. 3 paid lying cunts who never met him who leid about their ages at the time of the faked accusations accused him of saying "they were pretty".....Zero actions or physical contact...or sex dungeoning or shipping them to an island to rape them...etc. He supposedly said they were pretty. This is the best you have Pedocrat Dems???? This is the are the "best" Lies you fags can spew....LOL Keep discrediting yourselves.

>falling for the false Republican–Democrat dichotomy
they're all pedos, it comes with the territory.
Pedophilia is rampant among the elite merely as a consequence of them being above the law, whereas the pedos in the rest of society just get thrown in jail.
There is no such thing as Horizontal Conflict. Vertical conflict is all there's ever been

Roy Moore is a pedophile degenerate who deserves the death penalty

Roy Moore hosts asian slave boy parties at his house that are funded by globalsit marijuana addict roger stone and herion drug lord steven bannon

Shut up, goyim. You are defending sexual predators!

Don't worry, we know. All the Moore threads are filled with shills circlejerking each other convincing themselves they're doing some kind of damage.

[citation needed]

Roy Moore is the leader of pizzagate and a pedophile

>what if it's true?
It's not like there anything you can do about it either way.

M A N U F A C T U R I N G

C
O
N
S
E
N
T

Bigly if yuge

yeah the shills are out right now too, it looks coordinated. there are like 6 shill threads going.

they are doing this as a warning to incoming nationalists, and it also serves to put a wedge in between moore and anyone such as trump, bannon, paul, etc, endorsing him.

we need to see evidence. anything that can be asserted with evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Rule 4

Its a distraction, you think they don't know alabama wont listen to them? This is to keep the libs busy while this happens:

the time to levy violence against democrats is coming fast

They want it

>Pedocrat Dems
Brilliant phrasing. I only wish we lived in a world where we would not need to create this kind of term, because this sort of thing would not exist.

they'll have it

they're talking about russian prostitutes trump turned don on tv atm

if they are gonna stop federal elections, fine. trump forever and death to all that oppose him

Same could be said about Weinstein

Godspeed brother ! I will defend

>pedophilia is okay when it's my side that does it
You republicuck shill bootlickers are truly pathetic.

I'm pretty sure he is guilty, but it doesn't matter because he will win the election anyway. What are they going to do charge him with a crime 30 years after the fact?

It was obvious as fuck when a few women came out to accuse Trump just before the general elections. They really need to work on their subtlety. Or don't, so people keep on not buying this bullshit.

Weinstein and Spacey have both confessed to the allegations, this is called an admission of guilt. Thus they are treated as a guilty party. Roy Moore denies the allegations, therefore evidence is required to prove his guilt, until then he is innocent. Innocent until proven guilty is a foundation pillar of western legal systems.

We know aboot you

is that this guy?

>pedophilia is okay because I posted this picture of 3 gay people!!!
not an argument

Yes, that is Yuri Bezmenov.

They're so blown out and disorganized all they can do is pull old shit out of the playbook. Same thing they tried on trump and the same thing that will fall on its face by monday

I believe he dated late teenage girls when he was in his early 30s... like Alabama law and the girls' parents allowed him to do. Then he figured out he was wasting his time and quit.

Mostly a nothingburger, although I concede he was a dolt to be wasting his time for so long.

I don't think he railed that 14/f though. That much is bullshit.

The picture encapsulates your agenda which The Honorable Judge Roy Moore is diametrically opposed to. You Saturnists amuse me

There is audio proof of Weinstein pressuring a women into a hotel room and her refusing. And he did grab her breasts, she didn't like it and asked why he did that, and he said he was "used to it".

So no, not the same.

Proof that they're gay?

The leaf assumed their gender. Abhorrent !

Im slow and missed the joke, well played. 3 faggots

Roy Moore is a Christian that is unafraid to uphold his values and is being smeared by his opponent.