Just bought a Beagle, are they a redpilled dog race?

Just bought a Beagle, are they a redpilled dog race?

also redpilled doggo thread

Dogs are the nigger of pets.

Dog haters are the niggers of haters.

t. nigger

only a nigger would hate dogs

They’re kind of stupid dogs, but mild mannered

That looks tasty.

All dogs are intrinsically good dogs - it's the owners that can make them niggerlicious

doggos are not for eats

Get out of Japan, chink.

beagles are red pilled as fuck, pet doggo for me.

honorary aryans disagree

I know, I love dogs, over my life I had a German Braco, A Malamute, a Chocolate Labrador, a Poodle, 3 Chihuahuas (currenty only have one old coot) and a great Golden Retriever that kills iguanas for sport, just wanted to make a doggo thread and to hear opinions on other dog races and maybe tips for having a beagle

I will always treat dog owners better than others. You know they have a the capacity of being kind and compassionate.

no, bunnies are.

I had them once. The females were equally dominant and constantly raped the heads of the males. And there was sometimes fighting. Then they would run around the pen and pull each others fur out.

Beagles are great, fun personalities, like to do their thing and bark at shit, great for guarding alert for. rip to the past dogs of yours, all solid breeds you had

All dogs are fine. The more you love them the better they are.

Thats a chinaman not a jap

>tiny useless yapper dog
>red pilled

fuck can you fags get any more blue pilled? just buy a cat if you just want something nice to look at.

Dogs are stinking farting boot lickers.

I assume all dog owners abuse their dogs
Only cats are redpilled.
You can know everything about a person from one look in their cats eye
Dumb looking antisocial cat= retarded small souled owner.
Soulful friendly cat=god tier owner

yeah, my first dog was the German Braco, we took him to the ranch for him to be free and hunt shit lived happily for 10 years, the Labrador was stolen, my poodle got bone cancer, Malamute got ran over, and my chihuahuas we gave one to my cousin, another to my gramps and the oldest one is still at my house, same with the Golden he has been the family dog for 5-6 years

German Shepard > All other Doggos

Beagles are breed of small hound dogs. You are about to be redpilled on breeds of dogs that are highly scent driven, middle of the pack intelligence and middle-low on desire to please. They also rank high in stubbornness. They also can cause problems with the howling. Conversely that howling can make them good guard dogs. They have the tendency to howl and bark at strangers though they often are very good tempered dogs.

That combo makes them a bit harder than average to train. They are also so scent driven that they can easily become distracted during training. They also have a tendency to get lost because they will follow a scent for miles and not pay attention to their surroundings. Because they have a middle-low desire to please they may pick up a scent, of a rabbit, squirrel ect., and ignore your commands to return.

They've sadly been highly fucked up by breeding over last few decades for these useless show traits, giving them prone hip problems, for example.

After WW2, the Russians and USA took all the best stock of dogs and horses they could grab, and bred from there

keep up that 50% homicide rate, nigger

This

Cats are certified for the gays and the gays only. Okaylonely virgins as well

Beagles are pretty redpilled imo. never been anything but pleased with mine. treat your pupper good and he/she will be best dog.

It's just taking a bath. It would jump out if it was being seriously injured.

Beagles are one of the best breeds. Short ones especially. They're intelligent, loyal, have good senses and demeanor, and the only real downside is hound howl. Wish I still had mine, died over 10 years ago.

>giving them prone hip problems

It's fucking sad, but he's a good doggo.

Feed him the best and exercise regularly.

About all I can do.

They are cute but untrainable. OPs house will smell like pee for the next 15 years. Should have gotten a real doggo. I have a golden and he is the best dog possible.

Shepherd, user
>sheep
>herd

just got redpilled on that, took her out to the parking lot of my apartment for her to run and tire out, picked the scent of cat (there are like 5 cats squatting there) and all my commands fell on deaf ears

Goddamn those ears

Bullies are nigger dogs for nigger people

Had 2 beagles. They're very sweet & good with babies and little kids. They have mild doggy odor and love to get into trash and pee indoors when they're out of sight. They'll follow their nose and obey you if they feel like it. Very determined when they set their minds to something. Either diggers or howlers. Good dog for a beginner owner. Loved mine but have Australian Shepherds now, the true gods of the dog world.

My sister has bunnies and she trained them to be nice and only poop in their litter box. There’s like four bunnies that constantly run around her house and occasionally come up to you for pets and lettuce.
I really like them desu

If that's your dog in the pic, he displays a bloodline without the hallmark features of the overbred Gshep "show dog". How's his back> Straight or sloped?

We had to leave an old shirt out in the woods a few times when ours was young, but after it got trained it never roamed more than our property or next door neighbors that also had dogs. It was hard to call it back when it was chasing something it really wanted, but that was usually only cats and rabbits. It fought deer a few times. It got very forgetful when it got old though.

Beagles are great dogs if you like something that doesn't know its own name and will chase after smells miles away without warning. Some are better than others. I had one that knew its name, and would look when you said "JAKE", but after that he was gone.

All this talk about niggers

Fucking based (tm)

I also have a Golden, that fuckers is awesome, kills iguanas that trespass our property for fun, my sister saw saw the beagle on facebook (the other owner couldn't keep her anymore) and we got her for 40 bucks (she only wanted a return on the cost of her vaccines)

3 time beagle owner here. They are great family dogs, good for a snuggle and super cute, but not much else

I'm neither and I love my cats. They are far superior to any dog.

We used nose shoving with ours, it refused to pee or shit inside. We could be gone an entire day and it would hold it.

You mean her anti-nigger radar dishes?

Holy fuck I want to pet them and hug them

>beagals
>bagels
no

Right. Caught it after I posted leaf.

My bad.

take care of him and dont skin him alive in the back ally for fun pedro
pls

They're actually decent small game dogs if they're not gun shy.

Cirneco dell'Etna can hunt on slopes of volcanoes , without food and water for several hours. Found on 2,000 year old Sicilian money , very smart , based doggo

Every word is true

Beagles are often used in horrific animal experiments by scientists. They use beagles because beagles are a trusting and docile breed. They don't fight back against the torture.

nice dog. not easy to handle for starters. they like digging and hunting.

>redpilled doggo thread

lmfao the lengths you losers go to blog about your lives, then pretend to be better than instagram and facebook when they're literally the same thing.

Husky/Shepherd/Samoyed best doggo.

damn man, that just makes be want to love her and protect her

>not knowing that a "redpilled" doggo thread is just a thread to talk about dogs

t. a nigger

>attention whoring publicly on social media sites is the same as temporarly posting anonymously on a vietnamese basket-weaving forum

>Post a nice thread about dogs
>First 4 posts use the word nigger

never change pol

that's a nice doggo user
no you use the doggo for hunting so it helps you getting food instead
My my first dog was a schæfer, it was very good housedog. I like the breed very much.

Here we often have specialized dogs for different types of hunting. If you like to hunt moose or birds whatever, we got dogs for everything.

Puffins are not allowed to hunt these days, but pic related is an example of a specialized dog, it's called a lundehund, a puffin dog. It is small and it crawls up steep mountains for you, gets in everywhere there too. Then it kills a puffin or two and brings it back down to you, so you don't even need to fire a single shot. They know what to do by instinct

Elghund, moose dog
It's also rather small, it pisses off the moose so it chases it towards you. Then you shoot it

>wokthedog.jpg

he's cute

Cute

Give him a pat on the head for me

Uh huh faggot cat lover. Go clean it's shit out of your house. Cats walk in litter boxes walk on your counters with shit feet . You may not know you're gay yet. But u are. Cats are for cock smokers

Not pit bulls we breed them to be bad dogs
Science bitch

You must fucking suck at being an owner of pets to go through so much
Do you not feed them or something? Dog can last a good 15 years you should only go through 2-3 in your entire lifetime

nice dog, but first things i spotted was your floor tiles. no offence but you can tell the state of a country from its flooring and i knew you weren't in a western first world country.
ignore my flag, i'm on business.

beagles are cool but you need lots of outside space for a dog like that. it is really a north european dog. it isn't built for your climate

I have both, two cats and a dog.
Cats have their purpose too, they keep rats, mice and sneks at bay. Granted
yeah that's the shit with them, pooping in kitty litter in poop house

That face

Their bark is more of a howl. That's really the only bad thing I can say about them.
Cute doggo

here is my crew

man It was not in my power that one of them got ran over for chasing a squirrel out of the house, and other one got stolen, the Braco lived for 10 years the poodle just got bad luck and the chihuahuas are still alive and healthy same with the Golden

Do you guys like classic German Shepherds like from 50 years ago?
Or do you like the modern ones with the short deformed stunted rear legs that have become a fad among morons?

all dogs are great--especially them cattle dogs

>Small dog
>Redpilled

You gotta get a German Shephard, Siberian Husky, Golden Retriever or something.
If you have a dog it's gotta be smart or you're just living with a little undisciplined retard

No, reptiles are.

Beagles eat too much and they tend to get REALLY fat like Mexican women in their 30s. You have to make sure to walk him a lot and don't let him get all the tacos and burritos.
Also they bark too much and make too much noise, like Mexicans, so I guess he'll fit right in with you.

Beautiful

Bagels ar mid bogan

>classic
every time.

Funny you brought this up. I was pondering this tonight while I sat on the shitter.

Dog breeds in the last 10-15 years have really started showing "Purebred" issues. The breeding of specific traits over and over is causing all sorts of issues.

As example, look at a pitbull from 1950s vs now. Bull dogs...Every dog. Some do better than others, but I think we need to figure out how to roll some of these "features" back a few decades. These animals are suffering from their exclusive traits and eugenics.

I have a random mixed breed terrier. Smartest dog ever. His understanding of the English language astounds me. Even as an "old man" in dog years, he still learns new words and tricks. Very eager to please.

It's a terrible crime what they've done to the breed in the name of form over function.

nah, i used to have a good pit bull, loyal as hell, ripped the shit out of a couple of mongrel mob guys that were trying to fuck me up.

we call this disease "hovde" here. It's unfortunately rather common with the breed, so you have to be a bit careful and and note .. ugh I lack the english word for this, but the ancestry as in the linage of the dog for avoiding it

This is a fuglehund, bird doggo. I guess this one might be common abroad too?

True it’s why white women need to mix because
The pure breed ones are going mental and shooting down their own

Look at that back. Strong genetics.

Classic all the way.

If you think a dog that seems like it's dragging its ass on the floor in pain looks good, you deserve your balls cut off.

Best in Show
with stunted legs in the back.
WHY????

Don't eat it or abuse it fucker.

My grandfather and uncle breed champion field trial beagles here in KY where people from around the world pay obscene money for them. I personally can’t get over the yelping bark they make because I’ve heard too many at once for long periods so it gets to me. Either way if you let it do it’s natural thing it was bred for, you will have one healthy happy dog. Top tier sniffers and can keep you in pretty good shape by trying to keep up with them. They are natural hunters so no real training required. Mostly just tailor to your desired outcome (fun or food). If you let them run, be wary of barbed wire cattle fencing. I’ve seen more than a few beagles chasing rabbit so intently they ran through the fencing or tried to jump too late and quite literally ripped their guts out from their stomach. Their laser focus can be a liability.

You are gay as AIDS.

for we to roll back this features we would have to breed some more mutts, it's the only way now then go with the eugenics again for pre desginer dog fad traits

50 years ago people seldom cared about "pedigree" and spending 50 000 for a dog