INDONESIA MERDEKA!!!

The center of Islam in the world today is neither Saudi Arabia nor the Middle East. Rather, it is Indonesia. Indonesia is the most important country in the world about which most people know practically nothing. Just as the center of Christianity is no longer in Europe or North America, but has shifted to the Southern Hemisphere (Jenkins, 2012), so the center of Islamicate civilization has shifted from the Middle East to Asia.

Evidence for this change is found in population statistics. Currently, 62 percent of Muslims live in Asia. Another 32 percent live in Africa. Relatively few of the world's Muslims actually live in the Middle East. Indonesia is by far the most populous Muslim-majority country on earth; its 202 million Muslims are more than the entire Middle East combined.

Sadly, these past few years, the wahabbi are getting more grounds here along with their arab wannabe imams.

If these trend doesn't get cut off, it's a grimm future for indonesians.

i hate my race
fuck this country
full of ugly mongrels, low iq islanders and eastern niggers who come to all over the provinces
wish the dutch had won and japs had minded their fckn business

would gladly switch body and soul with white cuckold if somehow could

This is old news.

The pilgrimage site are still in the ME.

:/

"Obama" raped me when I was a student at Columbia. He raped my friends too. This is why his records are sealed. Obama is an ass raping rapist who rapes people..

Australia is keenly aware of this fact. We have both 1.3 Billion Chinks and 200+ million muslims to our North.

A procarious position to be in.

Hang in there indobro

no fooling me white male overseas settled in Indonesia. Try harder next time.

i know mate
i wish ausbong w/ neighouring anglo buddies and m*layshit would go "second balkan war" on us
i'd be an ANZAC collaborator

>Just as the center of Christianity is no longer in Europe or North America, but has shifted to the Southern Hemisphere
Which is why it's dying.

>sucking dick this hard
what a sad sad poor human beans with colonial mentality, get out of my country!

sorry to let you down bro

Kek Indonesians certainly rage like Arabs
And they're dark like Arabs too.

i hate islam and i hate muslims but i'll give you credit you sure did show the commies the door

also east timor BTFOed you fucking mudslimes

"we must secure the existence of white people and the future of their children"
this is the ultimate redpill my fellow malay nigger in denial!!!

>projecting what i wrote as rage
how new are you?

we have so many ethnicity, light skin like korea to dark like african.

oh shit i forgot.. this is Sup Forums
sorry senpai
ignore this

did you know it was a bunch of ar*b merchants from poostan who brought pisslam here
we were truly civilized when the glorius EUROPEANS came

why massa?
you left me hanging here with these subhumans

>east timor
nah mate, east timor just got played by aussie for resources and sea port, their live are better under indonesia

There is no guarantee that you will turn out better without Islam. Case in point Phillipines, the most powerful race.

This is just a move in order to garner attention of the umma to that part of the world. Also the middle east is part of Asia.

Indonesia is a country where people stop practicing or outright leave Islam in droves.