How do we fix Vancouver?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IyFlIwdNLBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Getting rid of racist white canadians from the city and then nuking it.

Vancouver is much smaller than I expected

with nukes

You get an education and leave my friend, duct tape couldn't have saved the titanic

Chinese Exclusion Act.

Also vote for scheer or cuck confirmed

Gas the chinks

Fire, until not but cinder remains.

This. It's not nearly as shit as other places in Canada, but Fuck, who else is sick of the insane rent/housing costs?

Looks like a chinese city with all those depressing sky scrapers

All green glass.
I have no idea where to go....We have zero choices for better weather.

looks pretty nice. whats the problem?

That pic though.
Can't be real. Too pretty

Pull the double sided Westbank dildo out of Horgan and Gregor’s asses, and reclaim this city from the whorification of offshore money.

Let Chinks and poos take over White Canadians did this to themselves and deserved to become an example just like the swedes.

All memes aside, that is actually a real beautiful city. Most modern metropolises are ugly as fuck, but you can tell that they actually put a good deal of planning when they built Vancouver.

Looks like a crowded shthole too me.

>inb4 muh mountains

thats rich coming from the chinese outpost known as australia

>actually put a good deal of planning when they built Vancouver.

lol.
no.
you are looking north over the city, so you see
all the development that is stopped by the mountains.
you dont see all the urban sprawl to the south and east of the city, and you dont want to.

Increase tax on anyone with chink ethnicity. Drastically. almost unlivable unless rich chink Bring money into our economy

Give it back to Canada.

>Deport Chinks
>Deport Poo's
>Send Boomers to the Okanagan

1. only citizens living within their residences are allowed to hold land deeds

2. a person cannot rent out more than x number of properties (to be fairly determined)

3. those wanting to live in Vancouver must be put on a waiting list and are only allowed to move in when another moves out.

4. those born within the city limits are entitled to live there regardless of wait list.

Just to start

5200 people per sqkm

Gas the chinks
Exile all boomers to Nunavut/Northwest Territories
Give independence to Newfoundland just for shits so Quebecfrogs can cry
DAY OF THE RAKE

Because everyone lives in tall buildings so there's no need for a large area. It's the perfect city.

There's too many of them here, Send boomers to sunshine coast

>Sup Forums claims to be redpilled
> doesn't know about the plan for north america
canada will join the states in 2025 and mexico will join in 2040
I swear everyone here is from reddit and needs spoon fed

In addition to this, ban all government services in any language other than English (and french I guess idk). Prevent residencies of over 5 years. Criminalize the everloving fuck out of everyone fraufulently declaring poverty-level incomes while living in the highest valued property in the province.

If you want to live here, become a citizen. Learn the language, pay your fucking taxes, live on the land you own instead of just speculating on it and whoring it out to actual citizens.

I'd also amend the 4th point to add that the waiting list can be bypassed if your parents were born in-province.

>, ban all government services in any language other than English (and french I guess idk). Prevent residencies of over 5 years. Criminalize the everloving fuck out of everyone fraufulently declaring poverty-level incomes while living in the highest valued property in the province.

explain this more u nignog

O

Mass sub-saharan african immigration

Vancouver has ridiculous housing prices and they're only going to go up because Vancouver has good weather.

All the boomers want to move here. All the immigrants want to move here. Construction is just not keeping up.

If you want cheap and white, grow some fucking balls and move somewhere with snow. This is no problem if you're a real Canadian.

Deport every chink, then exterminate the faggot liberal Canadians.

Rice goblins on suicide watch

Canucks are in a rebuilding phase. Things aren't going to improve until that is over. You guys fucked up by firing Tortorella, he isn't a cuck. He was the coach your city needed but not the one it deserved.

youtube.com/watch?v=IyFlIwdNLBw

Forgot link

Hiroshima 2.0

That's essentially downtown Vancouver. The Greater Vancouver Regional District is much larger

But what about the leafs?

我访问加拿大,因为偷了一只猫而被捕。加拿大是种族主义的国家,我很伤心!

Housing prices need to come down
Locals need to be prioritized over foreign money
Politicians need to stop fucking over the locals, and be held accountable

Honestly, it ain't gonna happen. There needs to be a collapse, and China needs to finally fold and stop funneling ill-gotten gains if we're to have any chance.

>good weather
Not during the fires.
>a working class to construct residences and provide services to the inhabitants
Unless Vancouver automated almost all jobs that earned any less than $30/hour, it would become a Chinese Detroit. Even if the homeless work those jobs (1 in 10 hobos are employed full-time) it would still have to come down to automation. Which would make the municipality look incompetent, as their only solution would have killed off several thousand jobs.

Win a Stanley Cup, so the place doesn't burn down again like every time you lose one.

call me crazy, but won't this all be solved if we simply let nature run its course? If we allow the millionaire chinks to buy up all the property without actually living there, the place will become a ghost town. Not only that, but the few people actually living there will be millionaires, so there will be no one willing to commute for one hour just to serve them Starbucks and McDonalds or pump their gas or whatever else.

There will be nothing there. The city will start to fall apart. And as it declines, the millionaires will move away and the prices will go back down. And then cycles begins again.

Lol, in about 100 years. There's a billion rice enthusiasts wanting to get their money offshore and hongcouver is number one best happy money destination.

You never know, there might be some kind of mass exodus...

I hope for digits and Mt.Baker eruption.

Not gonna happen. Chinks bring in more chinks. Vancouver = china and does everything possible to cater to chinks. My bank machine has mandarin on it ffs. Official languages are non existent. Canada is a shitshow. Can't wait to go back to Europe to be with my real people.

That's only downtown Vancouver. Even the tallest buildings there are only around 40 stories.

just move right outside the city in the Fraser valley. Almost everyone is white and you are only a quick drive to downtown anyway.

How many times are you going to start this exact same thread?

Probably as long as no one wants to even consider fixing Toronto.

I want to move to white rock

lol man I live in shite rock. The gooks are buying up property just as bad as Richmond. My street has 2 white families and 12 chinks. They don't speak English. They stare at you and drive their BMW x5s 80km/h down your street every fucking day. The best is waking up on a bright Sunday morning to chinks screaming Chinese a block away. Fuck the chinks. Fuck white rock/south Surrey. Just as bad as van

Over the next fifty years or so, we are going to see a massive and complete exodus of white Canadians from Vancouver and the surrounding cities. It has already begun, but the rate of departure will grow exponentially until nearly none remain. The bottom line is that nobody who is recently born in the region will ever afford housing without external sources of income. This means any families who have been in Canada long term (read: white families) are forced out, leaving only foreign-funded families behind.

After the demographic change, Vancouver will resemble a Chinese port-city and continue to be a prosperous industrial shipping hub. I suspect it will look something like Shenzhen. Whites will not be welcome here. Due to racial self-segregation, some of the other neighbouring cities will become majority Indian. Those areas will inevitably degrade into dirty criminal ghettos. They'll never become as bad as Detroit, but they will not be pleasant places to live. Whites will not be welcome here, either.

If you're a leaf living in the lower mainland, invest in real estate up the valley while you can still afford it. If you can't, I suggest you invest somewhere in the interior. Get out ahead of the curve. Whites are fleeing like mad, and the current surplus of property elsewhere in BC won't last the next 10-20 years. Don't believe me, just check some of the population and demographic statistics.

>t. oldfag who grew up in Surrey

Come live in the hood (surrey)

Canadians should be conscripted and used as right wing death squads to clean up the west. Maybe then they won't be quite as gay afterwards.

Lmao I love how '2016' is circled on the calendar. hilarious

If this property bubble doesn't collapse that's the best thing to do.

Proper white areas are almost gone in Sydney.

Probably best just to gtfo instead of spending your life getting shitskinned and jewed.

My ex lived on 108 & king George. Surrey is a fucking dumping ground of apes and filthy junkies. As well as single mother kids that want to be hard.

Make offerings to the earthquake gods so richmond fucking sinks into the god damn fucking ocean and scares all the fucking ricelets away
Also carpet bomb surrey to be safe

Hmmm... I'm trying to figure which one I am. My pops was always in the picture. I don't do drugs (anymore). I must be an ape? Not bad I can get used to this

then where do i gooooo

>born in vancouver because mother thought a birth certificate that said anywhere outside of the city was shit tier

im a vancouverite... white people keep moving further and further east... eventually it will be all non white at which point it will go to shit and then everyone will leave and white people will come back..

thats my prediction lol

the reason shitskins move to our cities is because of us

Can confirm i live right by 98th

>everyone lives in a giant hive
>it's perfect

Once a junkie always a junkie you filthy nigger.

I was there in 2008, it was a strange experience. So many chinks everywhere starting from the border check at the airport. The night was the only time where it was possible to see a non chinks majority in a single place.
It was a very weird month.

Would you believe our country's founder predicted this 200 years ago and warned everybody that if we let chinks into Canada they would take over the west coast?

Did I mention low income uneducated families ? Often tradesperson as a dad, mom works retail

He is probably spinning in his grave right now

The problem is that the property bubble CAN'T collapse. The "collapse" is a meme perpetuated by hopeless people without a real plan of action. The reality is that we live in a debt-based economy with a debt-based currency. Debt is not a material object that can be measured or assessed like gold (or any other resource) is. Debt is a concept, and there is no limit to that concept. Short of a meteor wiping half the population from the planet, this type of economy simply cannot collapse.

Foreign money will continue to command economies wherever it is allowed to. I happen to have relatives in Sydney, and they do nothing but complain to me about real estate over there. I can't help but laugh. Their plight is all too familiar to me.

Hey thats my family

Build great wall around, then fill inside with water. Biggest swimming pool ever.

Well I only ever did the safe good drugs, like acid, shrooms and weed. Most fucked up drug I ever did was alcohol.
Lol we're middle class and I am a BCIT grad.

While you have some good points, you totally sound like the people who were making similar claims about the U.S. housing market in 2002.

The actually rich chinks are already following because they don't want any part of it either. Move to the valley or the island N O W if you want the chance of white neighbors.

>middle class
>bcit graduate
Wow. You must be a big baller like your plumber daddy

Housing will definitely crash along with the rest of the economy. All big time economists are warning us of the upcoming depression. There is a crash every 7-8 years and it's been like 10 years since the last one, we are overdue. The only reason it hasn't come down yet is because the market is being artificially propped up - central banks are pumping the stock market and keeping interest rates near-zero. The kikes will pull the trigger when they're ready, any time now.

Hell yea dawg I make so much money shitz crazy out here

Maybe, but the Vancouver market is very easy to predict. For those who are unfamiliar with the area,

>ocean to the west
>us border to the south
>mountains to the east
>mountains to the north

There is VERY LITTLE usable, buildable space in or around Vancouver. 90+% of it has already been developed. There is a little bit of land left about an hour east of Vancouver, but it is quickly being bought out and developed. Once that land is gone, that's it. After an appropriate period of time, Vancouver becomes 100% foreign owned. It will be impossible to keep up financially as a local resident. Your shitty Canadian office job can't compete with millions of foreigners who have more money than you and are trying to offload it. The local government will not do their job and step in. They'd rather buy more voters.

The bubble isn't bursting. It can only grow.

>The local government will not do their job and step in.
And what do you think they should do, exactly?

>the fuck is "good weather" mean to you people?
I came here from the states to go to ubc and in the winter it rains NONSTOP for MONTHS. The other days its a frosty fucking honky, and maybe we get snow for a week which turns into mushy shit.

Also the top 1% of asses here are flatter than the average 7th grade booty in America

Thing is there are actually law suits in place right now to try and force the local government to do something (on grounds that speculation buying is removing access to affordable housing) so there might be a light at the end of the tunnel, considering our judges aren't totally fucking useless yet.

Introduce more foreign property purchase taxes, have the province audit purchases made by children of foreigners etc (there are thousands of UBC students that can't afford to eat out once a week that somehow own multiple properties in the city)

Yeah you're not from here, ask anyone born here and they'll tell you this place feels like paradise. Something about it man

Protect the interests of the families and people who built the country. Ban all foreign ownership and immigration. That ship sailed a long time ago, though. Way too late for any kind of talk like that now. The Canadian voting demographic has already been radically altered and the country is undergoing a transformation.

Taxation is theft.

>Ban all foreign ownership and immigration
Lol

pretty much this. one thing I will say for the island at least is all the damn fucking hippies are unironically saving it thanks to making it nearly impossible to develop a lot of areas here.

taxation is a necessary part of running a government that provides basic fundamental services that its community requires you fucking 14 year old lolbertarian mongoloid, the free market cannot fix everything.

If taxation is necessary for govt, then govt is inherently immoral and hence invalid. Taxation is extortion, backed by the threat of violence, kidnapping, and imprisonment. Anything that comes from taxation cannot be morally justified.

>the free market cannot fix everything
What can the free-market not fix?

>there might be a light at the end of the tunnel

I've owned property in the Lower Mainland since the late '70s. I have seen it all, and heard it all. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. It will only get worse, until you are ultimately forced to leave. I believe we are around 50 years away from that event horizon. Regardless, you are wasting your time playing against a stacked deck. Get out now while you can.

I paid $70,000 for the first house I ever bought, brand new construction with a massive yard. I was making about ~$36,000/yr back then, so the property was worth roughly double my salary. I sold that exact same house two years ago for over $800,000, or roughly ten times my salary at the time. I'll also mention that I sold the home to an Indian family who barely spoke English, not anyone I would consider Canadian.

But better yet, the reason I sold it at all was because I had just been replaced at work with someone who spoke Mandarin. I no longer live in the GVRD and I will never return. I suggest any young people reading this seriously look at buying land elsewhere in BC. You have no future in Vancouver.

>education
>healthcare
>fire prevention
>law enforcement
>environmental protection
>defense
What you call "extortion" is actually a community giving to ensure an equal base for all of its members to thrive from, when you grow up and have children you'll realize its not all just about you and your money, moron.

Well I still have a little hope but whatever. Wife and I just bought our second home in Port Alberni after getting out of the city and its wonderful.

All of those things can be done better by the free-market. The reason those things suck under govt is because of govt intervention in the economy. I'm definitely not putting my kids through public education, I'm teaching them the real shit (for example: Jews were rounded up and enslaved but absolutely no proof of a systemic genocide and 6 million is an unsubstantiated figure.) School is merely an indoctrination camp.

>What you call "extortion" is actually a community giving
You mean like if I point a gun at your head and you give me your wallet?

Nice try realtor shill. Your days are numbered. The collapse is imminent. All you gooks with 600k mortgage will bleed when the kike call in their loan.

>Proper white areas are almost gone in Sydney.
Are you talking about Sydney in Canada or Australia?