The state of things

>be me, half nigger
>absolutely despise my black side of the family, they're educated and well off but treat me like utter shit and hated my mother for marrying a white guy
>they're liberal when it suits them but conservative on issues regarding gay rights, immigration and whatnot
>hate me because ''''half white privilege'''', my opinions are invalid because I have never been truly oppressed
>call me out for having mainly white friends and accuse me of disrespecting my heritage
>shit talk me for telling them to maybe stop complaining about white people not liking them and get on with it
>albeit always get passive-aggressive praise for my looks (long hair and light eyes)

>white side is nice and treats me well but extended family still views me as an outsider
>what do?

am i doomed never truly fit in or be fully accepted? sad

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Racial_Holy_War
goodhousekeeping.com/life/parenting/a45401/my-child-is-mixed-race/
counter-currents.com/2015/05/the-mixed-race-mentality/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internalized_racism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess do them, yourself, and us a favor and just kill yourself

Your mom was retarded to racemix so do society a favor and kys

This is why black dads always walk out. They're actually trying to spare their children that suffering. Thank you black dads.

are you in florida senpai?
because you sound like my friends cousin

how about they just dont knock anyone but blacks up

That's too much to ask user. Monkey see monkey do.

>a mutt
Don't know what to say.

This question is meaningless if you don't show your flag to indicate the type of culture you live in.

Oh, it's a 1-post fucker.

no, black family is american but i'm from the uk

As long as you don't behave like a nigger you are AOK in my books, OP. Just focus on bettering yourself and stop giving a shit about a part of your family that won't like you unless you act like a degenerate. Rise above.

I feel sorry for you, man. Really. Your birth should have never been allowed to happen.
And when the RaHoWa comes in the next few years, you're not going to be welcome on either side. I'd advise finding other mixed race folks who aren't total dipshits and keeping connected. Maybe once things settle back down you and your ilk can rule over the brown hordes while us whites thrive in our ethnostate.

True racist are the ones that end a race blood line. Your parents care more about fucking than having children and raising them. If I were you I would only date a mixed girl and try to start your own race. Then declare war on your cracker nigger parents.

As an aside, never shave this breed of dog. Their coat insulates them from the heat.

RaHoWa? Is that Sup Forums code for Race War or am I autistic?

Racial Holy War, leaf. Lurk moar.

God forbid I ask about a term that I have never seen before in my two years here.

make sure to take some commies out on your way to an heroing.

no air i refuese to believe. thaats real

>be me, half nigger
>kekistani flag

checks out

Sorry, user. Yeah, you're probably doomed to always be an outsider. Race-mixing is evil and sows confusion and alienation.

All you can do is bear this cross with dignity and speak the truth. There is honor carrying a burden with stoicism.

Sorry OP, your parents fucked you over.
I have both white parents but my dad is a white version of the "black dad" - went to jail when I was 4 and became a crackhead degenerate loser.
If you got to grow up with both parents then consider yourself lucky, even if you will never fit in fully with your extended family. Do you think I fit in with my dad's family? Fuck no.

Mudblood here. That fucking blows. My mexican side hated me because not being "like them". My white side loved me except for a few even more "privileged" kin. It's a struggle but only you can manifest your future. Be kind to all and spit in every drink of those who've done you wrong.

Why are the half races are the redpilled ones? Its mind boggling

>>be me, half nigger

Stopped reading there. Kill yourself coon

>our blacks are forced abroad as the native women have learned better

I wonder if this sad cunt will kill himself before, or after his precious "white race" dies out?

haha,

>am i doomed never truly fit in or be fully accepted?
We intend to replace the current merchants with your kind to facilitate trade between the future ethnostates.
You may not 'truly fit in', but you will be compensated for it.

Watch for raiders, or the old merchants seeking to take out their rage on you for claiming their purpose.

>half white privilege

you ever saw that picture "i am the niggest"? that is dream utopia these people envision for us all, it's called entropy

I wish you well in your original homeland

no offense, but we're taking our country back

you'll be fine over there, in fact you might even be a leader of sorts. gl m9

this is what mixed race relationships bring about

we're going to have an entire generation of this to deal with the fallout

same to you, I wish you well when you go back

we can still talk on 4chins, and you'll have an advantage over the retards. gl

It'll be right around the time Anarchy is the dominant system of government in the world

This

You counter to him offensively telling somebody to kill themself because of their racial background is to...bring up his suicide and race?

Do you normally tackle arguments by digging deeper in the mud than your opponent?

You sound like my daughter. Please don’t be my daughter.

it'd be interesting to see what this would look like over multiple generations... no obvious black or white features, what they even look like? may actually be a good idea

You have to go back....

dad?

I wonder if you'd either be sold to a warlord or killed on the spot once your precious anarchy is established
haha,

kek

>am i doomed never truly fit in or be fully accepted?

You're a half nigger so you'll never be accepted as white.

The only way to be accepted by your nigger relatives is to descend into muhfuggabixnood.

The choice is yours.

Race mixing faggot

You've been hit by
You've been struck by
Nigger genes

with no distinct black or white features what would these humans even look like over multiple generations?

That’s not on Thriller

>am i doomed never truly fit in or be fully accepted? sad
You can be accepted just become a democrat.

They don't look like their parents. And their children won't look like them.
Carrying traits that reminds the parents of the familial bind helps keep the child alive, in a purely instinctive sense. If your child doesn't look like you once past the cute baby stage, you're less bound to it.

>two years here.
Fucking newfriends.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Racial_Holy_War

Like your average black or white in america. Depending on which side the child had more dominant genes.

>yfw the Amerimutt meme is true
Is this you, OP?

Your black senpai will be mad AF when our children "pass" as fully white - meet me in Brooklyn my based mulatto ;-*

not american m8 sorry i was so close

Family*

goodhousekeeping.com/life/parenting/a45401/my-child-is-mixed-race/
counter-currents.com/2015/05/the-mixed-race-mentality/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internalized_racism

I got you, after I breed you, ill sort you with the green card - [email protected]

Black dads leave no matter the race they knocked up. Quit making excuses.

Fuck the haters. Try and be a generally good human being, and when you have a family of your own, remember how not to treat your kids and family the way your black family treats you.

This isolationist rooted attitude in black population seriously needs to fucking end. They always chant "rise up and overcome", well nigga, time to actually do that.

Why do you care about that side of your family or their opinions? Are you ingratiating yourself to them in hopes of a big inheritance? If they're unpleasant to be around, just don't be around them. Tell them why, don't tell them, you're choice. You're an adult, you're have more important things to worry about than some second cousin's opinions on melanin, Kemitic spirituality, and semi-white privilege.

>be me, quadroon
>my white grandfather signed up for vietnam, came home a hero
>married a nice black girl (my granny), settled down
>had 5 kids
>now has 10 grandchildren with me being the oldest
>my grandmother passed away some years ago, but they had a loving marriage for many decades
>race isn't an issue in the family
>strong family values, great get togethers
>just another day in good ol' God Bless America
Get better family.

>mixed descendants
That's what you get for coming to fight here

Think of them as having a mental disability. And then you’ll rise above it. If you go to a mental hospital and some nutjob spouts off some nonsense, you’re not going to debate them or get upset. You’d just think they’re crazy and I feel sorry for them and pat them on the shoulder. You’ll feel confident, superior, but in a way that their bullshit won’t bother you and you’ll still appreciate the things you do like about them if any.

When they start in you just smile and placate them and think “oh there’s crazy grandpa jethro at it again”. You have to learn to cope and not drive yourself bananas thinking about it all the time. And just do some heritage stuff they might like once in awhile whatever it is like visibly listen to jazz, blues, or wear a tunic.

Then go off with your chad friends and beat eachother off at the country club.

>after I breed you
What the fuck?

jesus christ accepts you

the white race was simply the vehicle by which God himself was prophecies to enter this flesh age

in the age to come you will be what you are, and only God knows that. He can give you a new name known only to you.

Great.

Tell them to go the fuck back to africa and throw spears at mud huts

It is actually imperative we all turn to Christ, our societies are so sick precisely because of nihilism and revolutionary spirit stemming from the dogma that we are all just apes cursed with consciousness. Of course it's hard to believe for a modern man, our hearts have been hardened, it's the end game, you've been duped by the canvas of deception laid out to you by nihilists. It's harder than ever, but at the same time more imperative than ever to turn to Christ.

indeed but i fear the ongoing sense of not fitting in amongst my own relatives by no fault of my own may end up seeping into other areas of my life which fucking sucks and i did not sign up for.
solid advice though thanks

>get mad at your family for being racist
>become racist
This is you.

>am i doomed never truly fit in or be fully accepted? sad

That's the fate of most mixed race people, embrace it.

On the bright side you are about as white as the average American so you actually fit in America as a whole but not into any particular racial communnity.

inevitable

If you're not very bright, probably.

curse of the rice farmers?
didn't you have enough just destroying america?

clearly, because my nigger genes have cursed me with an incredibly low IQ :-(

FYI, everyone has some members of their family that they can't stand.

What you do is, stop talking to them.

Nice bait thread, saged the fuck up in here.

Rape your mom because of your nigger side. It will wake that bitch up. Wait for her to saying something regretfully, and then kill her and you yourself.

at least you see it for how it is. I know a halfie who is hardcore siding with criminals and shit, also has the loudest fucking mouth. maybe she's pissed cause she has shitty hair and darker than white skin tho

time for the talk, eh sir?

I love this place

I'm white and I know asians are smarter than me, but I get great joy when I beat them at online games. I think having this mindset is healthy, because it encourage you to be better.

Dude, just convert to Islam and get it over with. Fuck imported Middle East chick and become jihadi.

No they're not they just don't want to deal with raising a kid.
It literally scares them because they are lazy and stupid, like a leaf.

and they have no clue how it's even done considering their dad bailed on them too, it's like family tradition

I think this lady would have a lot less self hate if she wasn't packing 20 inch fatceps