There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who think Black People in America would be "Better Off" if they were still...

>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who think Black People in America would be "Better Off" if they were still slaves

This is why you're a fucking joke, Sup Forums

Kick out the racists or you'll eventually be banned from the internet, like the incels

theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/08/reddit-incel-involuntary-celibate-men-ban

You'd be better off hanging from a tree nigger scum.

I agree they would be better off in Africa or dead.

Fine, but don't call foul when you're banned before the end of the year

YOU ARE WHY YOU ARE BANNED

Bumping so everyone can see this kike and laugh at his weak bait

Lmao at the media covering fucking reddit bans in the news, also please don't use Riko in your shitpost she doesn't agree with you.

You can't even beat the first world in Cuphead, KIKE

Here, go on...take it.
Faggot

Also
>fuck niggers they are disgusting

>I don't have a good answer
>Better pretend to be a Greek

Fucking lamo

>Better pretend to be a Greek
What did this blind faggot mean by this?

At least they'd be working.

Doubtful

>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who think Black People in America would be "Better Off" if they were still slaves

O RLY? I must be reading the wrong threads I guess...

Could you be so kind as to link an archive of the threads that state this belief?

THANKS

OP, if you wanted a nigger hate thread, you should've said so

>also please don't use Riko in your shitpost she doesn't agree with you.

This.

>Muh "I never noticed it"

What a fucking Greek...

They probably would be unironically better off.

though I wish they were all still in Africa

Only if white or asian men were hired to whip them constantly.

This is how a Dylan Roof is made.

>Women dancing deserve to be shot

Fucking Sup Forums..........

thanks for the folder addition, faggot
now git

>Niggers nogging deserve to be shot
FTFY
Fucking faggot

#4 reason will shock you!

Niggers should've never been brought to the states in the first place.

>He thinks America would be ANYWHERE near as powerful if they hadn't been a slave nation for the first 200 years

LOL

If slavery was legal I'd save my money so I wouldn't have to buy a black one.

Yes, cotton profits are the sole thing that made America into a superpower.

Meh just be friends with the Jews and you would have all the white slaves you want.

>Niggers should've never been brought to the states in the first place.
No. We should have sent them back at the end of the war. All of them.

I for one think ending slavery was a mistake.

kys commie scum

Hey mate, you can kick me off the internet but you can't kick my two kaffers I employ daily for the equivalent of $15 a day each, out my "employ" LOL

Lincoln wanted to sent them back before a show blew his mind

That was Lincoln's plan.

Most of the wealth "made" by slaves was in slaves themselves. With emancipation that wealth was undone instantly.

>employing blacks

Here that means shitty work. In south Africa they tend to murder you after taping your wife and drowning your kids

Yeah he was watching Hamilton wasn't he?

No, we think they'd be better off IN AFRICA!
We give a shit what they do when they get there.

I think "black people" would be better off back in Africa and the white man keeps the fuck out of there.

They would be better off back in ongo bongo land their ancestors came from. That, or hanging at the end of a rope

They're slaves of the democrats right now

200 years and nothing's changed

I don't think niggers should be slaves, I think they should be shot. Who would keep this scum as slaves?

Honestly no one thinks this. Although, I'll admit the murder rate would be cut drastically, along with a lot of other crime.

ayo errthang be made of cotton

newfag.

But incels aren't banned from the internet. They're just banned from reddit.

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who thing blacks are people

>BAN SPEECH I DON'T LIKE
>MOMMY MILKY! MILKY!
>MOMMY PLEASE MILKY YES MOMMY!

You are such a fucking faggotass faggot

>148797001
Incel was one of those weird things that something awful goons do where they make one dumb subreddit then make another sub that is anti the first sub, then have a flame war with themselves and complain to reddit admins to get their first sub banned. It is really weird, but these people are insane and just do these things for attention.

Also though I think most whites would be better off slaves as well. Less death from obesity and drug abuse/

>Niggers nogging deserve to be niggered
FTFY

Well I as shit would be better off and since niggers aren't human, i don't see the problem

stupid bait

The south was flattened by the Civil war. In the end slavery was nothing but a giant waste of time, energy, and money. The southerners should have picked their own damn cotton. Everyone would have been better off. (except the slaves - or certainly at least their children).

What about the Chinks? They are the new Colonial power in Africa - and they make the whites look nice.