Christianity was the biggest BETA UPRISING in history - Discuss

Christianity was a response to a Chad-world of Pagans where only strong mattered in any aspect of a life from , reproduction on eternal life ending.
Christianity was a form of Social Justice offering:
>everyone is equal (in eyes of God)
>everyone's sins will be forgoten
>everyone get a wife
First Christians were "virgin" betas that did not matter at all, and they revolted.
Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15BN6dhh9aw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodosius_I
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=JuUaSpcfrpA
youtube.com/watch?v=prMjHYFKkGM
youtube.com/watch?v=FNZBmtLhOvw
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/ssb-1-1-million-nordmenn-har-innvandrerbakgrunn/a/10046594/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Obama" raped me when I was a student at Columbia. He raped my friends too. This is why his records are sealed. Obama is an ass raping rapist who rapes people..........

Jesus BTFO'd the jews so hard they had to kill him in front of everybody.

The bible also says that whoever doesn't work should not eat, condemns whores, condemns degeneracy, gives the death penalty for homosexuality and other crimes, and calls lazy men who don't support their families "lower than snakes".

It's a fine book. Many of the myths about Christianity being a "marxist" piece of propaganda are coming from people who fell for the Jewish memes about Christianity in the 1960's

How does one rape when they’re dickless

Betas don't willingly allow themselves to become martyrs.

>God destroys all degenerates in the end

He needs to step down.

OP is a beta who hasn't ever read bible but sill complains about it's content.

**sage**

I disagree
It’s the interpretations of the western churches using it to control their followers to create pack mentalities in the name of sjw to keep giving them money
The actual New Testament was created to end degeneracy
Not to be cucks it was to shame all sexual deviancy and to get people into following god to ensure their own ass into heaven by not sticking yer dick In a ducks butthole

Why are low test faggy numales so triggered by Christianity? Seriously, it's like op is a woman on her period or something.

It utilizes betas. If betas ded lowest chad is beta.

Listen.

Betas can be gud and useful. Oppress betas too much and they chimp out. Still worse than cuckianity,

It kuld have been a weaponised meme and a revenge on Romans. Or Jewish firmware slightly modified run on the gentile hardware, Or a way of judaizing gentiles. How would I know?

its almost as if you are fucking retarded
op clearly explains why you're the beta bitch

maybe try the hat meme 40 thousand more times wile im dicking a teenager

> Christianity is beta
> Paganism is Alpha

Real History would actually disagree with you pagancuck kekkk.

clearly not everyone was getting a waifu
clearly it was not preventing wars
clearly not everyone treated it REALLY seriouslly
clearly it was giving strength, hope,
clearly it was introducing some kind of order and homogeneity
clearly it had some ups and downs

youtube.com/watch?v=15BN6dhh9aw

>Pagans
>the original ass fisting faggots.
> wile im dicking a teenager
>a teenage boy
Yea I'll stick with Christians on this one. Have fun with all that shit on your dick and a fist in your ass. Christians don't come here to show there angst towards you faggots, they dont have to, cause they arent triggered little bitches. Go draw some faggy runes on your walls and pray to a god with one eye lol.

Everyone could still get a wife in roman times and in most agricultural civilizations around the world.

>clearly it was introducing some kind of order and homogeneity

Wtf? So Roman Empire was symbol of chaos for you?
Even Christian art and architecture was promoting beta-modern-art-tier artist instead of real artists.

>Jesus BTFO'd the jews so hard
"haha open borders" (for the kingdom of god) isn't exactly a mentality I want to see revered. In fact they were right about killing that cuck traitor just like we'd be right to kill ours.

it was directed towards betas, it had to satisfy their tastes like contemporary culture

the question is why Roman empire had fallen and why it had adopted cuckianity

wast 3rd Reich symbol of chaos?

Well then pol should get together. Maybe all our wizard powers can combine and we can walk on water and shit.

women, slaves, Jews - the lowest

mediocrity is always plentiful

maths is a meme too but you do not rage against it

ever seen, touched a point with no length, depth and shit?

it is a different kind of meme, though

but hey, math is oppressive too!

produce and do only things that please muh dick - that paves way to greatness

Holy shit check them digits. 1488

Oh everyone has those. Fuck me

>P*gans
>Wiped out and exterminated by Christians

Hmmmm

Jesus was exactly like odin. A magical nomad.

...you do realize St Boniface was slaughtered by Frisians (because they were bored), right?

Of course! Christianity is cucked beyond belief. It is a religion of peace that preaches to "turn the other cheek". It started as a jewish sect and then was europeanized abd used to weaken the spirit of the proud germanic and nordic warrior races.
Christianity is just jewry in disguise.

Yeah, you're just rehashing Nietzsche. Christianity is leftist garbage for the most part, true. It is impossible to be right wing and Christian.

>First Christians were "virgin" betas that did not matter at all, and they revolted.

Butchers not beta.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodosius_I

exactly. What would really serve our cause would be a combination of social darwinism and Paganism. Victory, not Mercy!

To be fair, it did help tone down the violence enough for Germanic to become civilized, but then it continued until they are total cucks today. Pagan-Christian fusion that existed up until the modern period is the sweet spot.

> proud germanic and nordic warrior races
> got jewed
> got cucked by subhumans and filthy mediterranean anglo
> got blacked

nordic stronk!

I don't think everyone is equal under christianity? There will still be masters and slaves in the eternity, even though that may mean something new, yin/yang and all that

God wants to be worshipped in spirit, so he provided a path to do so

with nothing existing outside of his intention and creation, it's hard to deny that he deserves it

Good goys

>tone down the violence
Whats good about that?

Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Praise jesus.

shill saged not even a you

civilization is the main driving force behind any kind of degeneracy.

> a lot of violence is good
> all the time

He's spamming this in other threads, and probably also on other boards, hoping to get dubbs and thereby make it true.

Keeping evil alive just makes more and more people wake up and realize it. You dont even need to heap coals on your enemies heads. They do it themselves.

Society/nature literally unarguably favors strength, whether mental or physical, and in nature the strong dominate the weak for personal gain.

(((Religion))) made no change to this flow. The difference it made is shifting the balance where physical strength became less important because violence was wrong, and mental strength was allowed to flourish.

I like this one.

“For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”

>druids buttfucking each other inda woods high on mushrooms using rabbit guts for lube sounds pretty degenerate to me
lel

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw

youtube.com/watch?v=JuUaSpcfrpA

Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Now why would jesus reference persecution and prison and all of these bad things if they were betas?

look, a civilized discussion on Sup Forums!

youtube.com/watch?v=prMjHYFKkGM

youtube.com/watch?v=FNZBmtLhOvw

I'm talking about ancient (european) pagans, not modern (american liberal wiccafag) ones.

So, pagans are masculine?

>implying ancient pagans weren't fags
lol ok

I know what that is. I forget what its called. Its a demon. Or an angel. I forget which one. But its supposed to represent the more animalistic side of humanity. Its a demon who stumbles drunk throught the woods with an “erect penis” and sorrounded by whores. The only thing missing are the whores. Im pretty sure i see a bottle of booze in his hand. Why else would someone paint such a seemingly random thing.

Is that supposed to dissuade me from the fact that homosex was extremely prevalent in ancient pagan culture or.....are you just stating a fact.

And if you read revelations it sounds pretty fucking pagan to me. I think pagans are like gods army or something. I wonder what Michael the archangel thinks of odin.

Who destroyed it?

What about Revelation sounds pagan to you? Because of the symbolism? There is literally no mention of any god except THE god of the New Testament.

Doesn't the file name say "ROMAN painting"? Roman, not pagan.
Roman decadence and Christian cryptojewry. That's what ruined the world back then, and that's what still ruins the world. The roman empire has fallen of course, but the principle is still in place.

I agree fellow pagan, we should accept niggers as they are and not try to change them or raise them up to serve better purposes.
>kill ours
>would have to kill have his fucking pantheon because the norse gods were all race mixers

>it's okay when WE act like niggers

Only a fucking Christian would think that you must take Nigger in and that you can change them

Romans were pagans.
Pagan is anything which is culturally non-christian.

Under paganism, Jews were tolerated and every tribe in Europe was at war against all the other tribes.
Christianity united Europe, ended all pagan degeneracies and refused to integrate the Jews.
But Christianity was subverted little by little. It began by letting the Jews practice usury, putting economic gain before the will of God.
Today mainstream (((Christianity))) is nothing but one huge heresy, it was completely subverted and it is beyond redemption.
The best would be to come back to the roots of Christianity, but paganism is certainly better than today's Christianity.

>Under paganism, Jews were tolerated

>he would rather niggers fuck his wife than work his fields
Mighty Germanic warrior cucked by a manlet with a hacksaw
You know we used to hang niggers for half the shit you let them get away with, that was back when we were a Christian nation.

>Roman, not pagan.
Have you ever read a fucking book in your life?
Romans were pagans moron.

Sviatoslav 1 of kiev destroyed the Khazar empire in order to make the Byzantines happy and secure a alliance with them.
His mother was a Christian by the way and his son converted to Christianity even through he remained a pagan.

You know, only Christian nations had problems with Nigger. Why take them in in the first place?
And do you seriously believe you can change a Nigger?

Yeah sure, I know where that word comes from but calling romans Pagans misses the point. They were very civilized, built urban structures, lay on there fat asses while slaves did their work (I don't slavery is a bad thing but you need to do somethin yourself too to stay fit) and so on. So Romanism = one if the main roots of degeneracy. Abd nowadays is just like Rome but on Steroids because we have even more comfort

Why do you write like a nigger?
Well, only Christian nations had the capacity and will to enslave niggers.
>why take them
We didn't, look at who owned the slave trade. hint :it wasn't white Christian men.

>can you change a nigger
maybe, were we not changed through years of hardship?

No, only Secular nations like Germany, Sweden, France and England have problems with niggers.
Strong Catholic nations like Poland, Croatia and Hungry dont.
Many Orthodox Christian Countries like Ukraine, Belarus, Bulgaria and Serbia have no problems with niggers. Serbia and Bulgaria have problems with traditional muslim populations that still remain from the ottoman empire.

Its actually just jesus. Jesus seems pagan. The things he said and did. And the description he gives of the apocolypse sounds pagan. Pagans believe in raising the dead and shit. And thats exactly what revelations says will happen. How else would everyone be judged if the dead are not ressurected? It just seems real pagan to me. Even jesus himself. When you strip him down to nothing. He is simply a magical nomad. Exactly what odin was. Jesus just seems like a more advanced odin. Like he was odin before odin existed. Why else would pagans convert if jesus wasnt paganish?

By 'Romanism' I think you mean to say Epicureanism.
Rome was pagan, her gods were not enough to guide her through the decline of civilization.
The Christian monks preserved basic and advanced knowledge, public works likes roads and centers of commerce, common law, codes of accountability, philosophy and history.
Christianity is the means by which an empire can survive in its spirit. If the modern West can return to Christianity in a serious way then we can survive the decline and rise again, just like what happened with Rome, Frankia, England, and Russia.

>Poland, Croatia and Hungry
Because they are essentially niggers

> implying those guys on the right were not fighting constantly each other

>Poland, Croatia and Hungry
They are all white nations.
Pic related, Polish soccer team.

Christians are the real niggers.

Norwegian world cup soccer team 2014

Who bought the slave from the traders? hint: it were white Christian men.
>maybe
And maybe a cat can bark like a dog, just ask your God for a miracle.
>Strong Catholic nations like Poland, Croatia and Hungry dont.
Hahahahaha. Because the Pope is just such a redpilled leader, right? Say, did you ever visit those strong catholic or orthodox countries? Not even Niggers want to live there.
>Serbia and Bulgaria have problems with traditional muslim populations that still remain from the ottoman empire.
And how is this better than Nigger?

You know I am not talking so much about the actual spirituality behins is. The point is to get rid of big cities and the laziness of overcivilization and find a religion that glorifies the warrior spirit and raw strength while still keeping a certain amount of civilization though. I mean as white people we are not mindless slayers either one must always keep that in mind. But we have become far too peaceful and lazy

My mistake, thats Costa Rican team that had many players that played for Norwegian teams.
Pic related is Norway soccer team.

Many traditional Catholics disagree with the pope.
Poland, Croatia and Hungry are all very nice places to vist unlike Germany.
>Serbia and Bulgaria have problems with traditional muslim populations that still remain from the ottoman empire.
Is better because they only make a small fraction of the population unlike foreigners in Sweden and Germany.
Pic related is Croatian city of Dubrovnik

Radical christfags are pretty beta though. Why i stopped relgion as a kid.

Budapest Hungary.
Very nice city.

Warsaw Poland.
Very nice.

>"haha open borders" (for the kingdom of god) isn't exactly a mentality I want to see revered.

Yes, that's something the Pope says.. but Popes come and go, you presume that all Christians feel the same.

>Many traditional Catholics disagree with the pope.
You know, they could just complain to him. Stop him from doing his shit. They could send him a letter or just nail their complains to some kind of door.
>Is better because they only make a small fraction of the population unlike foreigners in Sweden and Germany.
You have no fucking idea what you're talking about the biggest faction of foreigneirs are Poles. Even more than Turks. And that is still a tiny fraction.
>Poland, Croatia and Hungry are all very nice places to vist unlike Germany.
Did you ever leave your shithole? I live close to the polish Border. The crime rate here is unbelievable high. Poles commit more crimes than any other group. They are not white. And I visited many slavic countries. They are shitholes where not even the people born there want to live. That's why they come to Germany and turn it more and more to shit. And Merkel the Christian let's them in.

>And Merkel the Christian let's them in.
Merkel is a Jew.

What's the difference?

Soccer is a nigger sport for niggers, sports is used to curb nationalism and channel it into team patriotism. Its soap opera for men.

As of 2012, an official study shows that the quotient of the total population that is either born outside Norway, or has one or two parents born abroad, or has one or more grandparents born abroad is 1,100,000 to 5,017,500 (which equals 21.9%).
Source:vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/ssb-1-1-million-nordmenn-har-innvandrerbakgrunn/a/10046594/

According to Statistics Norway, Norway's immigrant population makes up 16.8% of the country's total population [January, 2017]. This includes immigrants and children born in Norway to two immigrant parents.

Compare the immigrant populations of Norway to Croatia or Poland.

Poles, they dont look like niggers to me.

Very Good.