Why does Sup Forums hate gay people so much...

Why does Sup Forums hate gay people so much? Is it really that big a deal who someone has sex with in the privacy of their own home?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zet7eRd5_78
theonion.com/gay-pride-parade-sets-mainstream-acceptance-of-gays-bac-1819566014
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_organizations_designated_by_the_Southern_Poverty_Law_Center_as_anti-LGBT_hate_groups
youtube.com/watch?v=GIAfQUOwKYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That image doesn't look like it's inside a home now does it?

>Is it really that big a deal who someone has sex with in the privacy of their own home?

Well, as you can probably tell from the picture that YOU posted, these people don't keep that shit in the privacy of their own home and insist on dragging innocent members of the public into it, including children.

kys

I don't give a shit if you think dicks are delicious, but Pride is pure cancer and degeneracy that should never be supported.

It's not even really homosexuality that I despise, it's the personality that comes with it that all leftists say doesn't exist. Majority of them are feminine and insist on making their sexuality apparent as if it's not really a sexuality but a way to garner attention...

faggots should all get sent to isis

Damn, black guy in the middle got some great looking abs. Looks like he could hug you so tight.

Straight people put sexual imagery in public, in plain view of children as well. Look at television - scantily clad straight couples (particularly women) all over. When I go out, I regularly see MANY straight couples out, kissing, holding hands. Either ban that or allow both that and the gay propaganda.

Remember when you got obsessed with another man to the point that your countrymen were murdered?

I do.
That's some high level faggotry.

>pol is one person
no i dont hate fags but i also dont care about fags
now stop being a fag, fag

I don't mind that some people are gay.
I just don't want it shoved down every ones throats 24/7 in what is ALWAYS a display of perversion and depravity

>In the privacy of their own home.
Yes, is that what that picture looks like? No? Then that's not what it's about. They're obnoxious and want to destroy Western traditions and culture

i like you

No. Fuck faggots. They're mentally ill and they want to make their molestation of children legal and mandatory.

We should do what Russia does and beat the shit out of them whenever they show their disgusting faces.

I used to be very "live and let live" about the LGBT community. However, after gay marriage Supreme Court ruling, the degeneracy went through the roof. Now we have transgender kindergarteners on hormones and Bill Nye specials about anal sex.

Sorry I doubted all of you anti-gay marriage folk who said that legalizing gay marriage would only lead to worse. You were right.

Nah. What we should do (and what we are doing) is to export our faggot culture to Russia and other countries like it - we move leftists and fags into rightist neighbourhoods. We "gentrify" those places until the previous culture is so dispersed, it dies out.

History had proven a couple times that when faggotry and transsexuality is being a-ok'ed and celebrated, it's in the final stages. Roman empire, Weimarr etc. I have nothing against individual gay people, but the more celebrated and boastful they become, the worse off your society is.

There have always been gay people. I don't think they should be jailed or thrown off roofs for sucking penis but it would be great if it could be done discreetly.

I didn't know faggots lived in the middle of the street, though I wouldn't doubt a lot of hobos are faggots.

I know you're joking but reality is that Jewish brainwashed gays are literally the number 1 tool used by ((them)) to destroy the west and civilization its quite sad.

fpbp
>If they're so proud, why do they need constant validation from people they supposedly hate?

good luck beating the shit out of someone with those kind of muscles fatty.

Here, go on...take it.
Kys faggot

Because they have to make such a fuss and noise.
Theh got their equality and marriages etc and they still want to prance about like fairies in public.

>privacy of their own home
>pic
>1pbtid
Bait.

If they acted normal I wouldn't notice they we're gay

>privacy of their own home?
that pic is from a public parade, is it not?

beceause gays predate upon children

Because they're disgusting, degenerate fucking whores. People just don't want to accept that. They want to be fucked in their shit-filled assholes, and dip their cocks in feces.

I'd be sick if it were a bunch of straight people rolling around in an orgy, too. All they are, are soulless disease spreading piles of shit acting "feminine."
Or whatever disgusting joke that gay "femininity" is because that catty warped crap isn't womanly at all. It's a sick mental illness.

I've given faggots a chance to impress me, with being just another group of people.
I tried your tolerance horseshit.
What I got, are a bunch of mentally unstable Freaks, who are emotionally unhinged, that go out fucking any shithole that moves until they're incontinent and shitting on themselves in their old age provided they're one of the few that aids doesn't get, after their literal 99th asshole sex partner in their lives.

And they're leftist af. They're going to by and large vote for fucking gibs, and align with gagdamn subhuman society destroying niggers and communists. You give them a chance, they don't adjust to society; they just get political power and march around in buttfuck marches like OP's pic. They don't normalize. They intensify in their freakishness and degeneracy the more they are tolerated.

Fuck queers. Hitler was right to throw them in the ovens. They need to be kept under thumb and told to stfu, or else gassed, plain and simple.

Look at these fucking ham fairies.

They want everyone to know about it.

sage these permafuckers with their repeat pro- fag/leftie/jew/nigger threads .

sage sage sage sage Sup Forums is not for you because your mind is fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=Zet7eRd5_78

get a load of this shit, commiescum are losing it

This

So long as homosexuality remain on the peripherals of society and homosexuals treated as outsiders, it's perfectly fine. But once embraced, leads to a slippery slope of degeneracy and decline.

>in the privacy of their own home?
Are you fucking blind?
>file name
8/8

Those men look silly.

Cant figure it out myself. There all going to die before age 50 because of all the damn roids and shit they pump thenselves full of over vanity. So its not like any of them procreate or stay on this planey long

Someone please post the study or source from the study about faggots getting turned on by converting straight men

Judging from a lot of these comments it's perfectly understandable why gay people need to prance around more and why these retarded pride marches are needed. They are so homophobe faggots get confronted with the existence of homosexuality. There's literally people ITT who are raging about which and how many assholes other people fuck.
So you would accept the existence of homosexuals as long as you don't ever see anything homosexual in your life? That's really fucking generous, except that would mean that homosexuality is AT LEAST socially shunned.
The most violent oppressors of homo-sexuality are faggots in denial who have never confronted themselves with their homo-sexual urges. The kind of people who punish themselves mentally when they think about kissing or having any kind of feelings for a man.
If they had confronted themselves they might have concluded that they are like 5% gay and accepted it, but if they keep running away thinking "I'M NOT A FUCKING FAGGOT REEEEE KILL ALL FAGGOTS" they are making themselves feel bad, they are making gays feel bad and there is literally no benefit to anyone from that kind of un-reflected behavior.

tl;dr holy fucking shit you are all gay af

this. hardly anyone cares if you suck dick at home, but if you feel the need to go on TV and tell me that you suck dick it will start to annoy me.

you had one job, fucking reproduce.
lets try a 2 state solution for fun.
straights in one, gays in another.
who is still here in 100 years?
functional members of society.

>hate

There is no hate.
There is no fear. And if there was, it would be anything but irrational.
Homophobia does not exist.
It's about disgust.
Disgust is what stops you from coming in to contact with vectors for infectious diseases, like feces and rotting meat with maggots.

Normal healthy people have an instinctual feeling of disgust when confronted by homosexuality because homosexuals are vectors for infectious diseases.
This is why "homophobes" generally don't care about lesbianism.
Lesbians are not responsible for 80% of all new cases of HIV infection.

Yes because heterosexuality is completely natural and normal. When we reach a certain age our bodies produce hormones that trigger the instinctual urge to find an attractive mate and to reproduce in order to create offspring for a new generation. Homosexuals cannot reproduce. The attractions they feel are illogical, unnatural and harmful to our species. They are quite simply, sick. A deficiency in proteins during the development of their brain has caused them to have wires crossed in the part of the brain that focuses on finding and mate and reproducing. I see no difference between homosexuality and something like assbergers or turrets syndrome. They are partially mentally retarded. You can see evidence of this when they attempt to jam their penises into eachothers anal cavity's. Which is completely illogical and shows a failure to comprehend common sense.

Straight people are attracted to a certain type of individual that they deem to be ideal for breeding. Large breasts for lactation, wide hips for child bearing, strong characteristics of motherly virtues, or for men, a strong body, an intelligent brain, provider skills. Homosexuals do not seek out these qualities in mates because they feel no instinctual need for them, so they seek out mates entirely on lust, which means the development of the body is not a priority, which means a higher likely hood of having relations with juveniles that are no where near adulthood. You see this to be true in pride parades and in their culture. They feel no shame or remorse for attempts of seducing children.

Because they are mentally deranged and have no control over it.

Reminds me of something.

Pride in race/nationality/sexuality is retarded.

We don't hate gays any more than we hate black people. We hate fags and niggers.

>why does Sup Forums hate gay people
precisely because they do shit like the image in the OP

Slippery slope is why, and I don't care if it's a logical fallacy. The left's entire ideology is based upon logical fallacies.

Seems true. I had a dating profile on some shit site many years ago, settings by default allow everyone to message you, so on the first day I got all these messages from gay men with shit like "discrete cock sucker" despite my profile saying I'm straight. Subsequently discovered the settings and turned off receiving messages from men which should have been by default when you sign up saying you're a man looking for a woman.

I know, I know, falling for the dating app/site meme. That was years ago but at least it allowed me to see a side of the gay community I wasn't aware of. So I think it's true that there's probably a lot of faggots who want to convert straight men. There's no shortage of gays is there? So why do something like they did messaging a straight man unless it's a fetish where they think they can convert them?

Thing is, if you get "converted" you were probably a gay all along but maybe it's also about them sucking on a dick that hasn't been tained by feaces and AIDS or something. Many of those active in the LGBT community seem to be somewhat aware of how their practices are unhealthy but continue to partake anyway. Bug chasers and spreaders are a gay thing.

>Jews people put sexual imagery in public, in plain view of children as well
FTFY

All displays of sexuality are inherently degenerate. Celibacy is the only way to enlightenment. All others will burn in Hell.

Sounds like you're the fag falling for the gay meme. There's other ways homosexuals could go about their business such as by talking about it, opening up about it or simply showing themselves holding hands etc.

Prancing around half nude and waving dildos isn't support or something to say "come out" it's a fetish by the most perverse of gays that probably keeps closet gays hidden because no one who is sane wants to be associated with these clowns. This stuff makes people hate gays more and think that it's what they are about (which isn't far from the truth for the gay community as a whole). It literally serves no benefit to anyone or society.

No one here was talking about assholes but you.

If you like it though...I've got some news for you son.

Since they dont reproduce, the only way for the gay menace to continue to function is through the indoctrination of straight peoples children.
This is why it will never be as simple as "privacy of their own home."
They need constant propoganda and the molestation of children in order to maintain fresh crops of young ass.

I don't hate gay people, but I hate the degeneracy that comes with the LGBTQ.

Degeneracy is a really popular word here on Sup Forums , and in the case of the LGBTQ, I cannot think of a more fitting word. People are using the LGBTQ moniker like a free pass to throw all decency out the window. Just look at that fucking disgusting picture in the OP. Anyone else walking down the street dressed like that would get fined for indecency. But the LGBTQ get a free fucking pass for being rare unicorns. It is goddamn gross. LGBTQ shouldn't give people a special right to be degenerate sacks of shit.

>are you sure you not gay?

no i don't kill homos on sight because i know that it's a mental illness and sometimes it can be cured, but fags have to take that for granted as some more encouragement to be more fags, but faggots are detrimental to society as a whole and should not be encouraged, given desperate times we should use desperate measures and ban faggottry

fine, just dont throw it in my face like ops pic

theonion.com/gay-pride-parade-sets-mainstream-acceptance-of-gays-bac-1819566014

>Pride
I prefer to call it lack of shame.

>If you like it though...I've got some news for you son.
Oh, no I'm so scared I might be gay

fucking child

I don't disagree with your middle paragraph though, it's an extreme measures and extremism isn't usually the best solution.

>natural and normal
So is walking around in the nude.

>They feel no shame or remorse for attempts of seducing children
Wrong. They're no different than you. Just look at the ample evidence.

>I prefer to call it lack of shame.

I like to call it: The downfall of the human race.

Call me when we have Straight Pride Parades

>Call me when we have Straight Pride Parades
They'd slaughter us in the streets if we even tried

Mardi gras
Spring break
St pattys day

I don't understand your post. Are you implying that those are Straight Pride Parades? I've seen gays basically taking over Mardi Gras, and I'm pretty sure spring break and St Patty's Day are neutral.

Bro, Christians in the US, do this hardcore.

One of two scenarios:

- Another truck gains sentience (AKA: a Muslim or "immigrant" decided to run over more people.) and runs over a large group of people.

- Police at the scene with tear gas and riot gear. Despite never seeing them at LGBTBBQ parades, or partaking in them.

The LGBTQ is nothing more than a stealth movement to make society fall apart. I get that homosexuality is something people are actually born with, nobody just chooses to be gay at their own will. But at the same time, the LGBTQ community serves no purpose other than to strut around indecency and shame straight people for being straight. They are pointless beyond this. They are part of a peer pressure agenda.

Where? I'd like to attend the next one.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_organizations_designated_by_the_Southern_Poverty_Law_Center_as_anti-LGBT_hate_groups

Huge list. Most notably westborough Baptist church.

>privacy
Pic related is anything but private, and that is why people hate fags.

>anti-LGBT_hate_groups
>Being this triggered because some groups of people hurt your feelings with their straightness

>Being this triggered because some groups of people hurt your feelings with their straightness

???

Wouldn’t it be the other way around?

Yeah, demographics are totally not a thing!

They are okay in my books (depending on their allegiance). It's the ones who push their faggotry on rest of the population that need to be rounded up and shot.

How is that relevant at all to what I posted?

anal sex implies huge health risks

There is heterosexual males in fashion now?

It's not a sexuality. It's a birth defect for some and a legitimate mental disorder for some. Men liking other men is just not normal, and instead of working to cure it, we just accept it and further the ruin of western civilisation. The homosexual liberation movement has one of the biggest slippery slopes to degenerate shit like transexuality and the gorillion genders bullshit, soon it will include pedophilia. The homosexual agenda is real and it is instrumental in the decline of the west.

Because you assume race/sexuality/etc. are just taken for granted, and there is no reason to feel proud of them. I'm saying yes there is, because populations change, and if you don't feel proud of who you are you are contributing to the decline of the groups you inadvertently belong to.

>if you don't feel proud of who you are you are contributing to the decline of the groups you inadvertently belong to.

How?

So what's your take on foot fetishists? Would you classify that as a mental disorder too? After all, feet have nothing to do with reproduction.

That doesn't look like their own home. They are gay outside as well.

fpbp

Kudzu may be a scourge, but it makes for some comfy scenery

Most gay men are hedonists, live fast die young is part of the appeal. Usually it appeals to them because they have lingering suicidal death wishes from when they were younger

This is sometimes true, but definitely not a hard and fast rule. Just a cheap defense thought up by gays and Freudian jew psychologists

>t. 5% gay man

sodomy isn't sex.

I don't hate gays I hate queers and people making their sexual preferences a community
Mishima was ok
Pasolini was ok

I don't hate homosexuals or trannies or whatever, however people have to understand that these people are always unhappy because they don't fit in society, the elite and politicians know this and use these people to further their agendas and that's where it becomes a problem.

>Mentally ill people should be treated like they're normal!
Gas yourself you filthy degenerate

>In the privacy of their own home
So you see what the problem is too.

>1 post by this AIDS-ridden faggot
come on, Sup Forums

Yeah right, now go back to Londonistan

youtube.com/watch?v=GIAfQUOwKYs

Exposing children to degeneracy is child abuse

I hate fags but traps are okay.

Let's talk about it when we get first proud foot fetishist parade.

Because aids. And sodomy is just wrong. It's stupid and wrong. Also, men are not meant to be loved. Men are meant to breed and work. Women can love each other, but a man is not something to feel affection for

Homosexuality and pride are sin.

Alain Soral was ok

>A 'W' needs to be added to lgbgt, 'W' for 'Wankers'. Safe fap spaces should be the norm. Don't discriminate against me because I like to march and stroke. I am not hurting you. I want special treatment. Vibrating cock rings should be free.

Muh feelings dude.

>Privacy of their own home
>Implying fags don't flaunt it in the streets and in the media
>Implying fags are healthy and stable enough to even own a home
>Implying fags aren't the majority of sexual predators who assault children.

Gas the fags , sage

Poupetto is ok