FUCKING DRUMPFTARDS

FUCKING DRUMPFTARDS

IT
WAS
HER
TURN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MstytItb2iU
faceberg.com/notes/facebook-engineering/under-the-hood-dalvik-patch-for-facebook-for-android/10151345597798920/
youtube.com/watch?v=EenIXVoALmU
youtu.be/x61_mGQciJE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>""""""""""human""""""""""

I bet you she cried last night, in memory of her election loss.

Oh ho ho stop it, you tease.

It is never anyone's turn to be president. You are only elected.

She is human unlike you subhuman frog nigger

>How do you do, fellow humans?

kek

>"we can humanize her"

unironically attempted by a political campaign in part through planting stories in msm

Of all the pictures they have of her why do they print this tagline with an awful one of her grinning like the cock mongler?

nice one frog

Because most crusty old ladies don't photograph well

youtu.be/MstytItb2iU

Who is she?

No. No see if it was her turn, she'd be sleeping in a separate bedroom from Bill in the White House, and not her house in Chappaqua or wherever the hell they live. Doofus

I AM HUMAN
IT WAS IN THE NEWS

Here, go on... take it. Then begone, faget.

WTF she stole Zuck's title for when he runs in 2020

Leave that poor rifle dropper alone.

I know that's it not entirely related to your post, but look at
faceberg.com/notes/facebook-engineering/under-the-hood-dalvik-patch-for-facebook-for-android/10151345597798920/

it's awfully reminiscent of the ManCar picture - it's only more technical. And they're succeeded at whatever they were trying. They hacked into the Android OS itself and made it older devices not shit the bed when they ran it. To make a human analogue to the situation, it's like changing an anorexic person's brain chemistry as to make him able to eat more than he is.

as to make him eat more than he is able*

Kek

>literaly a puppet mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=EenIXVoALmU

kek

Goddamn, lad. Back in my day, falseflagging meant something.

Humans are one of the most feature-rich beings available on this world. With features like walking erect, tool building, and a large brain with an embedded version of Free Will (a complete app in its own right) all working together in real-time, the complexity and volume of the DNA code creates technical challenges that few, if any, other Hominina developers face--especially on older versions of the platform. (Our latest code supports Homo versions as old as Homo Habilis, which is approximately two million years old(!))

One of these challenges is related to the way the hominid's runtime engine, the Brain, handles Pan methods. Late in the Miocene we completed a major rebuild of our Hominid software which involved moving a lot of our code from Pan to Homo, as well as using newer abstractions that encouraged large numbers of small methods (generally considered a good programming practice). Unfortunately, this caused the number of Pan methods in our app to drastically increase.

fpbp

Of course she's human. She's white

>>>>>>>human

Amerimongrel btfo

ZUCKED

youtu.be/x61_mGQciJE

>that prisoner top

the (((((((HUMAN)))))))