What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9FnYROsuw9o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Ellison
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/five-times-united-states-officially-apologized-180959254/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Cvil Rights Movement, Great Society Act, Affirmative Action, Section 8, The Civil Fucking War...

he meant that we have to apologize for slavery

I'm sorry that we ended slavery

>he meant that we have to apologize for slavery
Sorry. Now that business is out of the way, back to #maga.

>"I want Trump to make a public declaration decrying slavery despite it being a dead horse already."

He means he's the only person old enough to remember slavery so he has some guilt

Trigger trigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=9FnYROsuw9o

"Obama" raped me when I was a student at Columbia. He raped my friends too. This is why his records are sealed. Obama is an ass raping rapist who rapes people.

he meant that the jews have to apologize for slaver, hence the "we"

We = the Jews

remember it was the jews that had the preeminence in slaving back in the day

>goys you have to apologize for something that happened 2000 years ago!

why doesnt africa apologize for selling out their own kind, literally damning their brothers to slavery.

How has it not been addressed? Literally every fucking day even more than the Holocaust reminders

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Ellison

Bernie Sanders is what happens when a ravaged boipucci gains sentience.

Did Jews ever apologize before for selling black slaves?

Yes, the Jews do have to apologise.

How much more will he pander.

What about the sex slaves that are coming from the mexican drug cartels? what about the muslim sex slaves? what about the white slaves in africa?

The Jews should apologise for murdering Christ and pay reparations

He's correct. History has forgotten all the harm that slavery did to poor rural whites in the South who starved because plantation owners invested more in house niggers than the competent labor market who could have made the South an industrial powerhouse rivaling the North and preventing the necessity of something like the Civil War to begin with.

What he means is, without slavery, we wouldn't have all these niggers in our country.

>blaming the south for issues the north created.
Dixie hates you.

>2015
Do you always like to read old news?

Well I guess we should get the niggers in Africa then to apologize for slavery as well.

why did we end slavery. don't blame it on IQ, east asians and jews didn't want to end slavery.

fuckin white altruism. why are we so based, yet so terrible?

>Make Trump apologize for slavery
>2017

K

FYI:

One thing I've noticed about the people on Sup Forums -- they DO NOT think there is anything wrong with slavery. That's why the OP found the topic humorous enough to post.

He's just projecting his own guilt about being the descendent of a Jewish slave owner.

I don't feel bad about slavery at all. I wouldn't care if people still had niggers today.

Slavery is one of the only things white people didn't invent.

AND IT'S STILL HAPPENING IN BROWN COUNTRIES.

If you make an apology you are admitting you've done something wrong -- you are leaving yourself open for legal action to be taken against you.

You can acknowledge a wrong was done without making a formal apology.

He meant that Jews should apologize for promoting and proloning the slave trade since they owned a few plantations and many ships/trading hubs for slaves.

lol nah just kidding, he thinks Americans (white people) should be robbed of their wealth and redistributed to the leeches and dregs of society.

Canada spends 4 billion over a decade in reparations, a drop in the bucket if amerca goes down this road

Apologize to who Bernie, All the people who have ever been slaves in the United States have been dead for over 100 years.

Yes jews should apologize for slavery

We have got to apologize for slavery.

this happened in australia, didnt end well

>what did he mean by this?

I'm STILL RELEVANT

Jews owned slaves so they can get it started

Yea but there is still slavery of black people right now. Lmao what a dickhead.

Every US citizen descended from African slaves should be given a one time payment of $200k.

Jews have a lot more to apologize for

Take a knee

What a sad state of affairs that nutjob kikes like Sanders gain any prominence

How do we get rid of this fucking kike? He has everybody convinced that he's a 'nice guy' that wouldn't completely destroy the US with his kikery. He's a literal, blatant SJW. I thought that normies, ledditers, and enlightened centerist 'hated' SJWs. What gives?

He means Jews.
If nobody skews his words to mean Jews need to apologise, you're fucking up badly.

Sanders pisses me off so much. I voted for him in the primary and then he endorsed Clinton knowing that she was fucking crooked as shit, with her pay to play bullshit. While Trump was promising to 'drain the swamp' He made us all look like fucking retards. fucking faggot bastard...

Do you want that in cash, or bank transfer?

Pay gibs white men.

Who the fuck are you talking to? Nobody unironically believes in slavery here, creep.

Yes, Jews do need to apologize for slavery.

>lose election
>I STILL GET TO SAY WHAT EVERYONE SHOULD DO

Get the fuck out of here along with Hillary, Cruz, and McCain.

Part of the reason the Jews hate us is for ending their precious slave trade.

Have muslims apologized for slavery?
Have blacks apologized for slavery?
You know? The two groups of people who had monopoly on slavery throughout the ages?
No? Then go fuck yourself, Bernie.

>should
That's the key word there, always look for weasel words user, that's where people should probably look if they want to identify someone trying to (((influence))) them.

Fucking kill them.

Kekd

>why doesnt africa apologize for selling out their own kind, literally damning their brothers to slavery.
Because that would make sense

Because that would make sense

Dats Rite, Nat enuf WhYT Boi!

Africa has more slaves TODAY than there ever were during the Atlantic slave trade.

>2015
Kill you are self

jews have to apologise for slavery

good on ya bernie

>1.3m white men die fighting in the civil war so blacks could no longer be slaves
>blacks given american citizenship
>blacks given liberia AND sierra leone after the civil war
>american blacks enslave the locals
>blacks kill 1.3m+ in liberia and sierra leon because they have nothing better to do

they've hit the lottery more than anyone ever should and they've wasted it everytime

Black guy here, I'm kinda thankful for slavery, it got us out of that shithole of a country.

It's called pandering.

That the government of the United States of America should officially apologize for the fact that they literally spent nearly a century post foundation treating human beings as property and farm tools while benefiting immensely as a burgeoning nation-state from the practice.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/five-times-united-states-officially-apologized-180959254/

Faggot.

Are you kidding? Almost everyone on Sup Forums thinks Negroes are inferior. Have a look at the front page some time, dumbshit.

Remember when reddit shills and numales were trying to convince Sup Forums that (((bernie))) was 'based'?

wtf is this

Get on it juden.

>apologize
Done by millions of people already. This demand is pure mental abuse at this point.