CBTS #197 All Your Base Are Belong To Us Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Stay focused. IGNORE slide posters and shills.
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)
4. Focus on the lines of questioning that Q suggests. Think as if you are a prosecutor, we need a chart with all of the important players and connections.

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE

Previous Bread #196

Other urls found in this thread:

smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19
qanon.000webhostapp.com/
archive.fo/hSUJN
pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
archive.is/aaWPu
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
wikileaks.org/vault8/releases/
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
youtube.com/watch?v=1yIq8PdAzQ0
youtube.com/user/jaydyer
deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?16612-North-Korea-is-a-Fake-CIA-State-Jay-Dyer#.WgVAv6lMHqA
jaysanalysis.com
twitter.com/Jay_D007?s=09
podomatic.com/podcasts/tkelly6785757/episodes/2017-09-11T05_41_40-07_00
youtube.com/user/thkelly67
pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt
amazon.com/dp/B0779JN51Q/
archive.is/9ogWU
google.com/amp/s/jaysanalysis.com/2011/01/25/eyes-wide-shut-1999-esoteric-analysis/amp/
google.com/amp/s/jaysanalysis.com/2014/01/20/the-matrix-1999-esoteric-analysis/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=C8gLSpeeyhY
blackrock.com/institutions/en-axj/compliance/terms-and-conditions?targetUrl=/institutions/en-axj/insights/private-assets
ebookfriendly.com/back-up-kindle-books-2-ways/
geoffstratton.com/remove-drm-amazon-kindle-books
wonderlanduae.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=uxEDL1WSe70&feature=youtu.be&t=43m55s
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2010/jan/08/beyonce-colonel-gaddafi-son
youtube.com/watch?v=RvwI1uiyyXw
theguardian.com/world/gallery/2011/aug/25/libyan-gaddafi-mansions-in-pictures
youtu.be/JfTVWpcd1o8?t=8m53s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YSRj0zr7tSk
drive.google.com/file/d/1AvbwVROA32z2Cn7yHgiJgIDSNqw_EYGl
youtube.com/watch?v=fLW7zPJ_jvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LATEST screencaps – 2nd varient QRD summary – (via #82 )
Simple rundown – (via #144 )
M-Intel user – (via #122 )
Saudi theory – (via #102 ) (via #116 )
SA timeline – Big picture – (via #100 )
RPP – (via #127 ) / 'Endgame' –
News rundown – +++ / 4,8,10 – mystery machine –

SPREADSHEET (Nov 10) – smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19
Full text of Q postings – qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (NB. needs updating)
Backup answers (Nov 7) – archive.fo/hSUJN
Backup answers (Nov 7) – pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
Backup answers (Nov 5) – pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Bread Crumbs (Nov 1) – archive.is/aaWPu

WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
#186 #187 #185

** Please note / confirm recent Q postings ** (screen cap )
#150 #161
#162 #163 ** RECENT [Q !ITPb.qbhqo] ** (screen cap )

WHITE RABBIT MEMEING – twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
HRC Indictment RD – twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
Saudi Arabia RD – twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
CBTS RD – dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
VAULT 8 LEAKS – wikileaks.org/vault8/releases/
JFK FILES – archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
AJ/Exclusive Deep State Leak – youtube.com/watch?v=1yIq8PdAzQ0

ALL HANDS ON DECK!!

PAY ATTENTION:

I have discovered SEVERAL YouTube channels that appear to be Q related. I hate to say this but it would appear these people are either Q himself or took over for Q as a LARP when he began using Hollywood references.

Maybe you've heard of them?

Name: Jay Dyer
youtube.com/user/jaydyer

Also of note:
deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?16612-North-Korea-is-a-Fake-CIA-State-Jay-Dyer#.WgVAv6lMHqA

Twitter: Check out Jay Dyer (@Jay_D007): twitter.com/Jay_D007?s=09

Name: Tim Kelly
podomatic.com/podcasts/tkelly6785757/episodes/2017-09-11T05_41_40-07_00

Also of note:
youtube.com/user/thkelly67

So once you review the hundreds of podcasts/YT videos you can thank me for either exposing Q as a LARP or for sharing these guys because they are definitely redpilled.

Important to note the Hollywood themes throughout Jays videos and of course the fact that if they are behind this it may be to boost viewers.

Links to thread #1 - #99: Links to thread #100-#160:
Archives (NB. needs update): pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt

Most recent:
#161 #162 #163 #164
#165 #166 #167 #168 #169 #170 #171 #172 #173 #174 ** SKIPPED ** #175 #176 #177 #178 #179 #180 #181 #182 #183 #184 #185 #186 #187 #188 #189 #190 #191 #192 #193 #194 #195 #196

BUT WHAT THE FUCK DID Q MEAN BY "GLOWING RABBIT"??

From Jays site

Neo’s apartment is shown as “101,” the very image of binary code, and he is instructed to follow the “white rabbit,” a reference toAlice in Wonderland. Alice in Wonderlandis also a classic allegory for both the intelligence world, the conspiracy world, mind control and thepsycheand its journey, as well as having other esoteric connotations that fit perfectly with the interpretation presented here.

Not a fan of her show but the masses love her.

Have we been paying attention???

Just found this new book by "Hillary Clinton Fan Club" from 1.5 days ago on Amazon! Same author as the other Q listed books of importance. We're missing crumbs! Q said to study the signatures and references, it's important.

amazon.com/dp/B0779JN51Q/

What is the status of this ?

Those books hold great clues.

Good night Anons. Tomorrow will be a glorious day. MEGA !!

From Jay about Godfather 3

Mirroring the death in the play Michael and the family are watching in a theater, simultaneous to the attempt on Michael’s life, Michael learns there will be an attempt on the pope’s life by the P2! TheP2 is of course the Italian Freemasonic mafia, long rumored to be involved in the Vatican Bank scandal that was intimately tied to the death of Roberto Calvi and John Paul I. Considered a “conspiracy theory,” there is much more at work here with the ritualdeaths of Calvi and John Paul I (after 33 days as pope – a significant masonic number), and explicit mention of both occur in the conclusion of trilogy. It should also be noted thatreports of mafia initiation rituals require blood oaths and symbolism that resemble masonry.

vanguard manages the Windsor Fund

From Jays site about Eyes Wide Shut
As mentioned in the picture above, the film is full of mirrors, which are symbols of the psyche, the inner world as it were, as well as other worlds. This occurs inAlice in Wonderland, for example, and this theme, as well as theWizard of Oz, both figure prominently, and aretheosophical allegories. Most commenters who note this point to it as some kind of MKULTRAcontrol mechanism, but I think that is far-flung – more realistic would be the usage of such stories as allegories or metaphors for transformation – the metamorphosis of initiation into the “mysteries,” if you will.

user- that was me. They are in kindle and cannot be copy pasted. The A&W book is 1330 pages so screen caps are no-go.

I could figure out who each character is if that helps?

funny memes make the redpill go down for purple soy pill fags. this ,Manley man template works

The picture from Harrisburg many threads ago had some tall buildings in the background. There is a PNC bank building in the area where the picture was looking.

Wikipedia describes PNC Financial Services as "PNC operations include a regional banking franchise operating primarily in nineteen states and the District of Columbia with 2,520 branches and 9,024 ATMs, specialized financial businesses serving companies and government entities, and asset management and processing businesses."

They also bought a bank with connections to the CIA.
"The CIA and Riggs Bank"
archive.is/9ogWU

Wow the shills and bots are out in force now....so many copypastas of irrelevant info and stale breadcrumbs

REMEMBER: DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS OR RESPOND TO SHAREJEW BOTS

nice work

google.com/amp/s/jaysanalysis.com/2011/01/25/eyes-wide-shut-1999-esoteric-analysis/amp/

google.com/amp/s/jaysanalysis.com/2014/01/20/the-matrix-1999-esoteric-analysis/amp/

This is not a LARP.

Trump is not fucking around.

Patriots unite.

Man arrested by the FBI for leaking Deep State secrets about possible CIA false flag attacks in USA....

Claims to have had high security clearance, and was arrested by FBI for "possibly violation of security information".

Could this have been Q+++??

youtube.com/watch?v=C8gLSpeeyhY

wutdo

blackrock.com/institutions/en-axj/compliance/terms-and-conditions?targetUrl=/institutions/en-axj/insights/private-assets

Just spend an hour putting this together please don't bully me

BRO YOU ARE POSTING BAD Q INFO

THIS IS THE LATEST Q APPROVED POST

DO NOT EAT MOLDY BREAD
> DO NOT EAT MOLDY BREAD
DO NOT EAT MOLDY BREAD
> DO NOT EAT MOLDY BREAD
DO NOT EAT MOLDY BREAD
> DO NOT EAT MOLDY BREAD
DO NOT EAT MOLDY BREAD
> DO NOT EAT MOLDY BREAD
DO NOT EAT MOLDY BREAD
> DO NOT EAT MOLDY BREAD
DO NOT EAT MOLDY BREAD
> DO NOT EAT MOLDY BREAD
DO NOT EAT MOLDY BREAD
> DO NOT EAT MOLDY BREAD

Guys I made a connection with the signatures. Maybe this was clear....

When Q ends a post with a signature "Alice & Wonderland" - those points/questions are all related to Hillary & Saudi Arabia, so if we haven't found the link between them, we should keep digging.

The questions also tell us who/what event the signatures relate to!

Reminder:

DO NOT CALL INTO THE ALEX JONES CHANNEL!

It is possible ALEX JONES is CONTROL OPPOSITION and called in FBI on caller to have him arrested!

BE CAREFUL!

Where's my Blackrock rabbit user at?

If we have a prayer burden, then it needs to be uttered. If we have only a few disjointed words, we should express ourselves with these words. Prayer burdens are released only through utterance. If we remain silent, the burden will not leave; rather, it will become heavier and heavier upon us. In the spiritual realm, it is an amazing principle that utterance counts. It matters not only what we believe but also what we say. Be mindful not only of the intents of your heart, but also of the words in your mouth. We may make a request in our hearts, but there is more effect in an uttered request. God seems to require that we *speak* what is in our heart.

How to back up kindle books to PC:
ebookfriendly.com/back-up-kindle-books-2-ways/

How to remove DRM from kindle books:
geoffstratton.com/remove-drm-amazon-kindle-books

Pol A Cooperative of Uncooperative Humans Coming Together To MEGE Make Earth Great Again. We need to out create the system of domination and control. Lets make a better human experience for future generations.
key: 369 subtle energy
Change Your Thoughts Change Your Life Change The World.
Awake Peace Within To Awaken Peace Within Others

awesome. now tell the deep state where he is going next

The times dont match up perfectly but it's close enough it looks good.

Also judging by what little you can see from the picture it looks to be the right time of day too.

Izzat me?

you can use calibre to make pds but that is probably too hectic or you.

maybe try and copy the folder from kindle\documents to your pc, zipping it and uploading it to google drive.

i have a kindle, i can copy it and see if it somehow works.

wonderlanduae.com/

Dubai

Anyone know if there's a skyking thread going? That radio band is making noise.

Where was funding cut off recently?
Where have ideological shifts been promised?
What is this tangled web overall?
youtube.com/watch?v=uxEDL1WSe70&feature=youtu.be&t=43m55s

not sure but hes got me on the blackrock hype as well. found this but read the terms and scared me

The person we call Q, is higher than any DoE clearance level, if all this is legit, which I'm leaning towards it is.

good night patriots
praying for happenings

info boner! good boy leaf!

Thomas J. Kavaler is a member of the Executive Committeeand Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP's litigation practice group

>Successfully represented record labels in contract litigationinvolving popular recording artists, including LutherVandross, George Michael, Barbra Streisand, Boston,Michael Jackson, The Beastie Boys, Moby Grape, PearlJam, The Estate of Leonard Bernstein, Destiny's Child

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2010/jan/08/beyonce-colonel-gaddafi-son
youtube.com/watch?v=RvwI1uiyyXw

theguardian.com/world/gallery/2011/aug/25/libyan-gaddafi-mansions-in-pictures

Follow the Lawyers...

Checked
MrCATI considers 24 a Trump number

semi-unrelated, but posting for anons just getting their feet wet

"Here is a clip that explains the consciousness's ability in certain states to interact with time..... or No-Time"
youtu.be/JfTVWpcd1o8?t=8m53s

$$ trail ends @ Bilderberg & Black Rock Finacial & BIS
We need more names, assets, and LOOK FOR REAL ESTATE/PROPERTY
BIS
Black Rock Oil assets
PNC Finalcial= Largest BlackRock Shareholder and tied to CIA We got Cheryl Mills on the Black Rock BoD, she is involved with Black Ivy, a private sea port:
The Crystal Group: The lawyers:

Yes, it's good vs. evil, but throw that time travel shit out the window, let's stay on Earth.

Here is the Antarctica civilization bit, watch the whole thing and use it to redpill normies:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YSRj0zr7tSk

Also, neither the North or South Pole is melting, according to most legit estimates, it's actually growing.

Remember, global warming DOES NOT EXIST, but commiecrats are not talking about temperature based change when they call it Climate Change now, they are talking about political and power and all kinds of thing other than temperature.

Were you the one with the tasty graphics and solid Intel, tracing the money? If so, use a name, so we can follow you

To all us old school rabbit holers, after years of shit:
You're gonna want this.

Keep saving this post/ others

On it! Standby.

Slightly updated the info in the bottom, but otherwise this seems to all but confirm photo was not only in a perfect location, it was posted at a perfect time.

This LARP is either the biggest ruse ever conceived or this is REAL

I'm just throwing this out there..

Does anyone remember the "Ice Bucket Challenge" to raise money for ALS?

There was a theory I seen on a youTube video, which checked out.. there is a pharmaceutical company named ISIS that makes drugs for ALS among other things. You can look it up, but they changed their name (old name is still in the wiki though)

Ice Bucket Challenge (which we never heard much about afterwards) -> ISIS rises shortly thereafter..

Obama referrers to ISIS as "ISIL" with an L.

Anyone know anything about that?

Okay, but who the fuck owns them? Or if PNC is the largest holder, who owns them? Whoever it is, these are the fuckers who own the Rothschilds

Yea it is elaborate as all hell... What gets me is Q started talking about SA right before the shit went down.

Here's my high red of that if you want.

drive.google.com/file/d/1AvbwVROA32z2Cn7yHgiJgIDSNqw_EYGl

libya rather than syria.

Something interesting happened guys?

I don't know how that ties into the ice bucket challenge (which Trump participated in btw), but I have heard O call it ISIL.

Welcome to the conversation, fag.

ISIS it to obviously the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service, based on the British SIS or MI6.

Side note... is MI6 the Mossad Big Sis?

Q pretty much confirmed real if you scroll up

Okay, seriously, think about this for a second.

Maybe not keep evidence of global conspiracy on Google Drive.

Holy shit. That can't be faked without significant $$.

If this is a LARP, it's an exceptionally well-funded LARP.

Freemasonry - Luciferianism

As Albert Pike wrote:
hat which we must say to a crowd is—We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees—The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay whose deeds prove his cruelty, perdify and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil.

Just an ignorant goy posting...

Cuck I've been here from the start

Shut up shill. Jones is cool

The L stands for the Levant... as in the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant as opposed to Islamic State of Iraq and Syria

I never did hear anything about what happened after the Ice Bucket Challenge... good thought

youtube.com/watch?v=fLW7zPJ_jvc

end of his speech says "There's No Place Like Home"

Right. Many celebs and people participated in it.. but supposedly it was some type of occultist 'cleansing' ritual or "bathed in ice" type of shit... Dunno if it matters anymore, but just thought I'd bring it up as a thing to make people say Hmmmm...

Who owns PNC and/or Black Rock Financial is the question of the hour.

Welp... I didn´t believe this fuck shill shit so far.., but the evidences are hardening.

Q indeed seems to either be POTUS himself or at least is VERY close to him.

I'll only come out of the woodwork when I have findings.

Same :D

what are they gonna do?
kill 95% of the earth's population?

ISIS = Islamic State in Iraq and Syria
ISIL = Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant

curious and quick answer

There is a small chance it's a larp by one of his entourage; privy to a few inside things they've overheard mixed with shit for giggles.

I have one of those answers.

Is anyone on the latest crumbs of Q?

Nice work you dumb leaf, you're literally outing the hand that is feeding you. Literally kys.

Look up ISIS pharmaceuticals. Or I will if noone does and post a screenshot.. but I think WE funded ISIS..

There's an LL we haven't looked into yet

if the arrests are ready i bet they happen during football watching hours saturday to limit the number of fags who might riot

What's this? Looks a bit esoteric
Give me the full SP please user

Get out of my head.
Makes me look crazy if i'm talking to you while you're in there.
We have things to discuss.
Such Randall Carlson
and Pic Related

Holy shit. That would explain the explosion of pharmaceuticals int he last couple of decades. The lobbyists. The pull in the WH.

Also another layer to why Trump is cracking down on the epidemic.

to be fair, Q posted these photos and counted on them being identified as a proof for something. So anons did. Can´t blame them for that

This is either the most complex LARP imaginable done by some rich autistic super genius or actually a HAPPENING. I'm honestly cool with either at this point.

Their actual assets are all over the place...
Has to be a money laundering joint for anyone tied to the CIA or something considering Mills on the board and PNC as primary shareholder, and PNC is tied to the CIA, and Mills to HRC, CF, and Obama.

this!!

( ゚Д゚)>>they used that name to rub it in our faces we're getting raped by them or what?!

ISIS pharma (name changed..)

"There's No Place Like Home"