/RELIGION/ GENERAL

What religion should I pick?
The religion made by brown people for brown people about worshipping the brown Israelite ethnically jewish Jesus Christ?
Or should I follow the religion of my ancestors and be a true white nationalist?
Hmmmm, it's a hard choice

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sources_for_the_historicity_of_Jesus
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/3958241.stm
richardcarrier.info/archives/7437
truthbeknown.com/josephus.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus_on_Jesus
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/14/what-is-the-historical-evidence-that-jesus-christ-lived-and-died
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gnosticism, actually, since when you pick a religion you want to pick an accurate one.

Christian.
Virgin.
Wives.

As muslim, i would say, not Islam, i hate competition to go to heaven.

There's no evidence of Jesus in the first century save for a known forgery.
Likewise there are no records of the alleged things that happened according to the bible in the first century.
There isn't historical record of any kind of any of the apostles either.
And there isn't a single historical record of Paul either.

Christian girls are whores

If they're a whore, they're not Christians.

It's a pretty straight forward premise.

Faith is for the dying.

Seeings you're so edgy, you'd be better of staying atheist bro. Christianity will be too hard for you.

>Faith is for the dying.
So... you?
And everyone else?
We all die. Nobody makes it out alive. Die well and with purpose.

Alluding to the old and terminally ill, obviously.

>Jesus
>brown
son we need to talk

>What religion should I pick?
since you asked.
Kill yourself.
>should I go back to being a nigger pretending that my cultural rapists known as Sw*des are my closest ally
>or should I seek metaphysical truth and look at what religion is and what it teaches
Yeah, no I can imagine it would be a hard choice for some with a sub 115 IQ.
[citation needed]
What are we if not dead men walking?

Can't be brown when you never existed.
>[citation needed]
No, you provide the evidence, sir.

Suomenusko

Dude fucking even most atheist historians believe Jesus existed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sources_for_the_historicity_of_Jesus
I know it's fucking Jewpedia but the sources are actually good (not to mention Jews have more reason than anyone to try and deny Christ's existence)

Without a good reason, since there's no evidence.
Josephus is a forgery.
Tacitus is from the second century.
Sarapion isn't a contemporary either.
References to early christians don't prove there was a christ.
Talmudic references are also pretty not contemporary.
Pliny the younger wasn't a contemporary either.
Phelgon is again, not contemporary.
Celsus is again not contemporary.
There isn't a single contemporary source of Jesus, nor a single historical recollection of the acts that are described as happenings in the bible happening truly.
There is likewise no historical recollection of the apostles nor historical recollection of Paul.

It's all false.

A secondhand witness is not a witness.

There is better evidence for Jesus and what he than for Alexander the Great and other fuckers from that era.

[citation needed]

>WE WUZ JEWS
Show me one scholar who says this and not just a meme picture that only a retard would take seriously
Jesus was a shitskin, end of story
Lol

(he was a shit skin if he existed at all, which he more than very likely didn't)

A lot of people seem to like the gay religion these days, I'd say choose gay.

Nobody in that area of the Middle east was a shitskin, sorry to rain on your VPN parade Jamal

Show me one scholarly example that confirms your we wuz shit

lol the sheer state of fedora-tipping atheist crackpot theories in here is a sight to behold.

Two types of christcucks
>hebrews wuz white!!!!!
and
>jesus was a based shitskin!

Both are fucking pathetic subhumans

You're the one that must provide the evidence, since you're claiming jeebus exists.

Pick the one your ancestors followed

uh, no fucker. i cited sources and you claim one of them is a forgery with literally no evidence. your turn to carry the burden of proof

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/3958241.stm
olive-colored = caucasian (Italian, greek, etc)
please get fucked

How about free thinking, ever tried that?

richardcarrier.info/archives/7437
truthbeknown.com/josephus.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus_on_Jesus

Not to mention that it is not contemporary.

>richardcarrier.info
>truthbeknown.com
crackpot confirmed, good day

Not an argument

If you had the choice would like to live in Israel or America?
Do Arabs in Israel get financial and legal support if they want to move to America?

neither are crap sources and despite your "muh not contemporary" you haven't actually found any inconsistencies in the other accounts that would reject them, so again get fucked kid

Why not find your own? Use religious tecnices to find what is right for you. That is your ultimate religion.

Lectitio Divinitatus my friend.
Spread the word of the God Emperor.

even fucking lefty guardian says yeah he more than likely existed
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/14/what-is-the-historical-evidence-that-jesus-christ-lived-and-died

Reject Judaism in all its forms and accept the Indo-European faith, adopt the religion of the aryans.

>affirm the existence of jesus
>get btfo
>claim your sources are not ok because they deny the existence of jeebus.

>despite your "muh not contemporary

That's actually a pretty strong argument, if a happening has no historical recrods from its era and several dubious historical records from centuries later, there is no evidence for this happening.

>Jesus existed, not because there was evidence of him on his present day but because a century later somebody said so.

Tacticus is contemporary. The romans, hundreds of years before becoming Christian, admitted to crucifying jesus

>Tacticus is contemporary
No, he isn't, what the fuck, he's from the second century.

This is the guy who says he is med (which is a vague term in this context)
But here is another quote than confirms even this negro doesn't think Jesus was white
>He is cautious about the idea of an African Jesus (Kalich's bestselling figure) or any other figure from the Bible. "To assign ethnic identities to them has to do with our own conflicts and issues," he said.

>That's how we got the Europeanized, all-white cast of characters most Christians have lived with for centuries, Wimbush said. An all-black Bible, he said, seems like an overreaction to that.

Why you think the article you linked proves anything except you are wrong is just an astounding level of stupidity.
It quotes a bunch of people that say Jesus was anything but white
And the article literally says
>Second - it can almost certainly be said that Jesus would not have been white. His hair was also probably cut short.

oh wow a whole 50 years after when Christ supposedly died. they couldn't possibly still be aware of what happened. it more than meets the burden of proof considering the guy had literally no reason to lie and you can't really prove he did so

>Tacitus was a contemporary
>AD 30
>Jesus dies
>AD 69
>Tacitus is born

Totally a contemporary

He was a witness, man.

I'm sure he was writing his annals at age five.

And here is a quote from another article from the guy who said he is olive skinned talking about how jesus is Jewish
>Dr Goodacre was involved in the reconstruction of a Middle Eastern first century skull for the BBC’s Son of God programme in 2001, which resulted in a suggestion of what a man like Jesus might have looked like. He advised on hair and skin colour. Deciding on skin colour was more difficult, though. But the earliest depictions of Jews, which date from the 3rd Century, are – as far as can be determined – dark-skinned. “We do seem to have a relatively dark skinned Jesus. In contemporary parlance I think the safest thing is to talk about Jesus as ‘a man of colour’.” This probably means olive-coloured, he says.

>oh wow a whole 50 years

That means he's not a contemporary.

>Did you meet the subject?
>Well, I was born 50 years later, but I totally know him.

Jesus didn't actually die in AD 30 (actually 33) you numbskull. Gregorian calendar reckoning is off by about 44y which would mean about AD 77

Jesus never existed.
This is proven by how there aren't any contemporary historical records or artifacts.
There aren't any historical records or artifacts of the events described to happen in the bible.

Do you think roman historians wouldn't have recorded a full blown eclypse with thundering of the earth, raising of the dead, and rending of the jewish temple's veil if such a thing would have happened?

Jewish scribes wouldn't have kept records of a guy who was talking shit about destroying the temple?

No new testament event has records.

There aren't records for Paul either, the guy is a ghost aswell.

Not to mention he was writing based on pontious pilate's records and it's not like the romans had any reason to fake the existence of Jesus. You're biasing this as "I'm going to assume everybody in historical records lies". if we did that, half the history of the world would just be a big question mark

So long as someone is "saved" they stay Christian.

You can't prove a negative you massive blowhard. We're 50/50 on the existence of King Arthur as a real person and we have waaay more evidence of Jesus' existence than him

>pontious pilate's records
No such records.
See
>Do you think roman historians wouldn't have recorded a full blown eclypse with thundering of the earth, raising of the dead, and rending of the jewish temple's veil if such a thing would have happened?

Why isn't this recorded? One would think the dead raising, the sky darkening and the temple veil being rent would be notable.

Bart Ehrman

you are an actual fucking nigger. believe it or not, rome was sacked to absolute fuck numerous times and the empire collapsed. i'm sure the last thing on their minds was preserving historical records. what we've got says jesus existed; end of story

>R-rome was s-sacked and that's where they lost the historical records of the dead raising

There are no gods, religions are created to either explain things we can not explain or as a control mechanism (for good or bad) if you want a religion for sentimental reasons go for your ancestors religion, if you want a social club go for one with a big fan base, but what ever one you pick if you really feel you need it make sure you do not fall into blind beliefs and remember you are in control of yourself you are responsible for your own actions.

There's a god, it just simply happens that religions are manmade.

go find me all of plato's original writings then faggot. obviously every sheet of paper on earth lasts thousands of years

>tipping intensifies

>shit skin worshipping intensifies

worship the gods of Europe and reject the shit skin faith

Agnosticism.

Jesus was white. God wouldn't make his son black regardless of how shitskin his mother might have been
also we need to gas the captchas. i'm having to do like 9 of these every fucking time

>There's no evidence of Jesus in the first century save for a known forgery.
>Likewise there are no records of the alleged things that happened according to the bible in the first century.
>There isn't historical record of any kind of any of the apostles either.
>And there isn't a single historical record of Paul either.

prove it

>also we need to gas the captchas. i'm having to do like 9 of these every fucking time
Newfag: confirmed
Go back to plebbit
I never said jesus was black, he was a shit skin middle eastern like the lying subhumans who wrote the bible

I object to Anglicanism being heresy-tier considering how close it is to Catholicism in most ways that matter

>shitskin his mother might have been
LOL
Wow, very Christian of you to insult the Virgin Mary like that

is this ironic

>believes the bible is full of lies
>despite it being remarkably accurate when compared to basically any historical text of the same time period

i'm not new, i just don't want to buy the fucking meme pass

Mary wasn't divine; she merely did what women are supposed to do: give birth

>i'm not new, i just don't want to buy the fucking meme pass
I'm not even going to tell you why you proved yourself as a newfag because I don't want you to post easily

Actually earlist records were three decades afterwards. His contemporaries would have still been alive then.

Paganism on the otherhand has nothing. It's inspired by Shamanism, literally a nigger-tier religion and the descendants of your "vicious ethnostate" vikings are currently sucking Muhammad's theistic cock alongside secular western countries.

Meanwhile Orthodox countries which still have strong faith retain a huge native population and oppose immigration.

Pic related is your ancestors before they adopted Christianity.

Jesus is not the son of God but the bastard of a whore and an unknown man. Joseph got cucked and Jesus is a shitskin.

>tfw not a newfag who can't into captchas

[citation needed]
also have fun in the fire, heathen user. i'll pray for your soul

>fedora meme
>2000 years of theology and this is the best argument christcucks were able to come up with

this is more sad than funny desu

>a fucking mac
god the fedora is strooooooong with this one

actually usually our best argument was to put you on the breaking wheel but then somebody decided to give worthless heretics rights

>a fucking newfag that struggles to bypass captcha codes
Go back to reddshit
And this isn't a mac

How is Solipsism a religion when it's just extreme skepticism?

explain your dropdown
also my captcha codes don't look like that desu

>Or should I follow the religion of my ancestors
You should. Praise Tengri!

still not an argument kek

Pick what your grandparents believed unless their religion was false or beta.

Why would God cuck a man? Why would he give his son a mother? Why is that needed?
>i'll pray for your soul
>praying for another mans soul
Gay

better than "NO I DONT ACCEPT THAT AS EVIDENCE DESPITE BEING REASONABLE AND MORE THAN WHAT WOULD BE NEEDED FOR LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE"

It's an iPad
Have fun with your shitty captcha

Ooga booga indeed, Tyrone.

>mac
>iPad
w/e you're still absolutely jewed

My mom leant it to me

*loaned

why not kill everyone who's not Christian and everyone who's not white?

an America with only white anglo Christians would be pretty comfy desu

Without Jewish influence, Christianity would wither away in a white society

This is correct.

CHRISTIANITY IS A SEMITIC RELIGION.

Degenerate means to turn away from one's race, worshipping a jewish figure from a semtic tale as a European is DEGENERATE. White man, come back to your roots.

Read the bible and believe in God. Do not follow any denominations, save for being baptised in a Oneness Pentecostal church if you don't know any real christians.