Sup Forums Just Took a Shit On Me For Nothing

Just went to Sup Forums and presented my top 10 movies. Note, this does not include my top 10 CLASSIC movies. Just ones contemporary and familiar.
The response was beyond toxic. Here is my list. I honestly don't think this list is that bad. 10. Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope 9. Pan's Labyrinth 8. Man on the Moon 7. Office Space 6. The Dark Crystal 5. As Good As It Gets 4. Being John Malkovich 3. Avatar 2. Clerks et al 1. The Big Lebowski

maybe you should try reddit

why are you telling us?

ARE YOU HONESTLY SAYING I HAVE SHITTY TASTE?

I just didn't want to ironically shit post for once man. This shit happens man. I just...

no, but if you get your feewings hurt by stating opions and having people disagree with you on le sekrit kool kids klub, maybe it might not be for you

>Pan's Labyrinth

Do you even know the political themes behind that film? del Toro is the exact kind of person Sup Forums hates

that is pretty shit taste man

It's a politically incorrect board. I'm not expecting to get an ass kissing. Just an occasional nod.

go back to plebbit
sage

lurk moar newfag

Your list is shit senpai. You obviously haven't seen any good movies. Only decent one on their is pans labrynth

There isn't really anything much beyond the falangist step dad being a dick. I still really like that movie

And I thought my shitposts that gets me banned for weeks on end is bad

Are you a CIA nigger?

yeah those are babby's first movies tier. some are okay and if you like it, great, but there's better art out there man.

>Not a single kino

plebe

>Avatar
seriously nigger?

del Toro is about as Antifa as it comes. Seriously read that guy's tweets on politics sometime, he is a huge faggot

THIS THREAD IS GLOWING IN TEH DARK

STOP BEING A VICTIM

The effects are fantastic man. The only bad part was the stupid name for the resource "Unobtanium." Besides that, it is a fair choice.

I know where del Toro stands. I still like pan's labrynth

So what? You don't need to agree with an artists politics to appreciate their art. Hell even they can't tell you how to interpret their art. Death of the author and all that.

Franco baaaad
Commies goooood

>angry cripple genocides his own people on account of his uncontrollable jungle fever

Absolutely disgusting.

More than shitty tastes you sound like a shitty person for being so butthurt over opinions.

Honest opinion, kill yourself.

Few deserve cactus rape, OP, but you make the cut.

Oh, and

I will thanks.

entry level list, but than again Sup Forums taste is pretty shitty overall

Man on the Moon
Pan's Labyrinth
Being John Malkovich

i like those

>10. Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
It was ok
>9. Pan's Labyrinth
Bit overrated
>8. Man on the Moon
le what?
>7. Office Space
reddit
>6. The Dark Crystal
Oh lord not those 80s non-muppets Henson films
>5. As Good As It Gets
umm ok?
>4. Being John Malkovich
ok but overrated and reddit
>3. Avatar
It was pretty. That's about it. Otherwise it's just FernGully
>2. Clerks
reddit and dick jokes. still ok
>1. The Big Lebowski
alright but is embarrassing and reddit to have as your top choice

Eyes Wide Open is on netflix now user.
go watch it, its actually pretty good.

Your taste is pleb as fuck and uninspiring

Finally, someone who isn't drunk, autistic or projecting shit.

I won't rip on OP for being a pleb, way too many people just don't know any better because of all the years of brainwashing and conditioning, with the soul purpose to hide the true dystopian reality we all live in
here's a list of some of the stuff I actually liked, just for comparison...
are they my favs? I don't fucking know, I don't think in terms of fav or not, just things I liked and didn't
dark city, the business, hackers, lost highway, pain and gain, johnny was (anything guy ritchie really), metropia, death wish, saw, bloodsport, mia, many similar others (similar as in, minimum hollyshit feels) and a shit ton of anime

Thanks for the decent response. I am sick of the Reddit shit anyway. I want to make it die. Sup Forums does not dictate shit to me.

At least you're not shitting on me.

Ok user. I will watch. You are the wind beneath my wings.

Your list is quite meh. The only very good movie in it is The Big Lebowski

I hardly ever go on there man. Reddit is very biased against conservatism. They're basically antifa's home page. They banned all the best alt right subreddits. INB4 he knows about reddit.

the acting is kind of silly.
but its basically one giant "wtf" moment.

Ok great man. Yeah. That's the best fucking movie. 90s kid here.

no way dude, that would be a violation of the samurai code
only those that shit on others deserve to face the sword

Yeah I know there's that tree-hugger element. Maybe it was just that he could be normal again after being fucked up.

Ok please list your top 10.

Sage,SAAAAAGE.MOOODS GET THIS REDDIT NEWFAGGOT NIGGER BACK TO TV.
Ps also you are nigger limpdick fagg,neck yourself cunt.