The Migrant Mafia has infiltrated German police

Arab ‘mafia’ infiltrates German police, state services – German police union official

rt.com/news/409276-arab-mafia-german-police/

>Powerful Arab criminal clans are actively trying to plant their members into Berlin’s police and other state services, a local German Police Union head has claimed. He went on to say the mafia gangs are seeking to control police actions.

>Large criminal networks of migrant descent are seeking to provide some of their members access to the inner workings of state services, Bodo Pfalzgraf, the head of the Berlin branch of the German Police Union, told the German broadcaster ZDF on Wednesday. “The truth should be revealed,” he said.

>The accusations and counter-statements come amid a high profile scandal involving a law student who undertook an internship at one of the German capital’s police departments. The student at the Berlin School of Economics and Law, who is of Arab descent, was arrested after she took photos of confidential police documents and sent them to an unknown contact via the WhatsApp messenger service.

Other urls found in this thread:

clarionproject.org/muslim_brotherhood_explanatory_memorandum/
tagesspiegel.de/berlin/debatte-um-berliner-polizeiakademie-berliner-polizeischueler-soll-kontakte-zu-kriminellen-unterhalten/20548068.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article170424632/Gewerkschaft-warnt-vor-Clan-Mitgliedern-im-Polizeidienst.html
n-tv.de/panorama/Praktikantin-verbreitet-geheime-Fotos-article20123809.html
morgenpost.de/incoming/article212486317/33-Disziplinarverfahren-an-der-Berliner-Polizeiakademie.html
berliner-kurier.de/berlin/polizei-und-justiz/polizei-akademie-die-blaulicht-affaere-28814266
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not sure if our leaders understand what happens when even the last sheep loses their faith in the state.
It's already happened to a high degree. Just ask anyone what they think about abolishing paper money and basically none of them will think it's a way to fight black labor and drug trade, they'll all think it's to fuck over the average guy and enable the implementation of negative interest rates on savings.

Soon they won't trust the police anymore either, which is when they'll start to see a rise in vigilantism.

>Berlin’s Interior Minister Andreas Geisel has meanwhile warned against the rise of xenophobia and prejudice against police officers of migrant descent. “That is something I would not tolerate,” he said in response to a growing number of complaints within the German police against immigrant recruits.

A lecturer at the Berlin Police Academy was heard complaining in a recently-leaked recording about the poor language skills, lack of respect, and disloyalty of ethnic Turks and Arabs who study at the facility.

>The first leak was then followed by a series of new accusations that came in the form of anonymous letters allegedly sent by other members of the German police community. One such letter published by the Tagesspiegel daily said: “The police ranks are open to criminal clans.” Allegedly written by a long serving member of Berlin’s criminal investigation department, the document said that recruits from these big clans are allowed to join the ranks of the police despite having criminal records.

Who could have foreseen this?

weird how when you let people in who don't want to assimilate they try to covertly subvert your society/culture/government/country/continent.
kinda surprised if we're being honest

Something really shady is going on in Europe lads.
And it's even worse and goes deeper than it seems.
I have a friend who works as a border control officer in Austria.
They make them sign secresy agreements. Secrecy about who they're letting in and how.
Basically there is NO border patrol. They drive refugees in by the busloads with no questions asked. No papers checked, no nothing. As long as you're black or brown you get free movement, no questions asked

It's happening everywhere.

Muslims seek to infiltrate then control through force.

They do the same things as the Jews did, just more overt.

Bump

>Something really shady is going on in Europe lads.
>shady
Lol
They are importing an army of fighting age men with something to fight for. Shit will hit the fan really, really fucking soon as these men will be in their prime and your daughter

You're fucked, lad

>how could this have happened

the articles about it sure would entertain Sup Forums
>police academy in Berlin proudly announcing that 45% of the candidates now have a migration background
>police academy in Berlin also admitting they have a problem with crime, violence, hatred, misogyny, poor language skills, drug abuse, obstruction of investigations and so on among their candidates
wow, who could have seen that coming. that totally does not sound like a summary of Arab culture at all!

Puzzling how Germans got so cucked tbqh

Lel. I don't care. I've got my popcorn.

Its a good question. I always thought Germans were kinda badasses growing up. Maybe it was the wall coming down softened them up i really dunno. Merkel sure hasn't helped anything

>Hitler redpilled his nation to the max
>the skypes throw 3ish superpowers to destroy Germany
>General Patton gets redpilled
>"we defeated the wrong enemy"
>Patton gets into a "motorcycle accident"
>the Skypes directly target Germany HARD to ensure it won't happen again
>little do they know

RUSSIAN
DIVISIVE
SPEECH

shhh user, you supposed to act like nothings happening until they give the signal

>Its a good question.
by instantly beating down everyone who shows even the tiniest bit of pride in their own country.
get your hands on people during their formative years and you can influence their later behavior quite a lot.

It's been going on for decades but people forget.
clarionproject.org/muslim_brotherhood_explanatory_memorandum/

Sounds like what they're trying to pull all over the world now.

wooooow it's almost like it was an intentional invasion and globalist cuck politicians collaborated with it by just swinging the doors wide open. if Merkel tries to flee to the USA when Germany finally boils over to get away from her mess, I hope Trump has the air force deny her and her stasi cronies entry. But he'll have to fight the globalist Deep State she's a member of to do it.

i wonder if the same princes are funding this also

Ever since Hitler lost, Germany got softer by the day.

Everyone is involved in the destabilization of western countries and it takes many forms...
Hopefuly we are getting close to the race/religious war.

>The student at the Berlin School of Economics and Law, who is of Arab descent, was arrested after she took photos of confidential police documents and sent them to an unknown contact via the WhatsApp messenger service.

kek

When will this all finally crash?

They aren't, until push comes to shove. Brits are more stubborn and invidivualistic, and latins lash out more. Germans more just get along and go about their business until it's too late and then go absolutely apeshit.

Dumb roastie shouldve snapchatted it

Just make it so that every police patrol has to have police dog "rex" with them and you'll see no multicultural police force since roaches fear dogs. I got a friend this bald fellow with a pitbull and mudslimes never dare to even walk near his dog.

>rt.com
I mean, I know you’re all LARPing retards, but holy fucking shit.

>you'll see no multicultural police force since roaches fear dogs.
Bullshit meme.
Know plenty of muds with dogs like pitbulls and geman shepherds

there's a lot of different interest groups with different goals involved in this. and none of them has the interest of the average guy in mind

Hey shill. What part of this article do you think is untrue? The police officers statements or the public scandal with the theft of police intelligence?
Kill yourself

tagesspiegel.de/berlin/debatte-um-berliner-polizeiakademie-berliner-polizeischueler-soll-kontakte-zu-kriminellen-unterhalten/20548068.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article170424632/Gewerkschaft-warnt-vor-Clan-Mitgliedern-im-Polizeidienst.html
n-tv.de/panorama/Praktikantin-verbreitet-geheime-Fotos-article20123809.html
morgenpost.de/incoming/article212486317/33-Disziplinarverfahren-an-der-Berliner-Polizeiakademie.html
berliner-kurier.de/berlin/polizei-und-justiz/polizei-akademie-die-blaulicht-affaere-28814266
it's a huge story in the German media. not like that will help you though since you can't read German.

I don't think this is true. In my experience, the German people is rather passive and tends to accept everything that is thrown at it. I think it is likely that this has been true in Nazi Germany too, i.e. that the reason why Hitler could transform the country so effectively is that nobody really cared to stop him. Most people here still don't really care about the big picture, they rather focus on their own lives and problems.

Is there really even any question at this point, it's an organised plan. The way I see it there's two possibilities, either they're accelerating the downfall of Europe for a mass culling or it's poor execution of kalergi ... Ultimately we speak the saddest words of tongue and pen, now I know Sup Forums was right again.

Call it a trait or just natural consequence, if you ignore problems you miss the chance to nip it in the bud and have to take drastic measures, and that you do.

the reason Hitler could transform the country so effectively was because people were fed up with the communist terror and the Natsocs were the only ones presenting themselves as capable of holding them at bay.
which would again play into user's assumption, that the Germans sat back and waited till the problem was so severe that only extreme measures were capable of dealing with it anymore.

Do you think this time that an alternative to the status quo will even arise? It seems even the alternatives to Merkle and her cronies aren't willing to do the job, and quite frankly by the time people wake up the demographics may be so shifted that the continuation of the present German borders may be untenable

oh no who would have thought that? how could that happen?

What I don'the understand is why the Jews would do this. They had a good cover and had their claws pretty deep into Germany, but then decided to import millions of rapefugees that are a net loss on the German economy. They must know something I don't.

Streisand effect is a bitch.

>Do you think this time that an alternative to the status quo will even arise?
Yes. The one that is holding it all together is Merkel - she has essentially suspended consequences for fuck ups and is keeping all those traitors in office.

That won't hold for much longer though. She already needs a completely dysfunctional coalition to remain chancellor and her lapdog Seehofer is finished. Doesn't even matter what he does now, he'll be kicked out soon. It's either
>Seehofer successfully finishes the coalition negotiations - CSU kicks him out so they can pretend that they totally aren't alright with all the terrible concessions he made
>Seehofer is unsuccessful and the coalition negotiations fail, CSU kicks him out stating that he is clearly not up to the task anymore

It's a house of cards right now where everything is only stable for as long as everyone manages to remain in their current position. The establishment parties have gotten their worst post-war results this election. They play it off as if nothing had happened, but it's already pretty severe for them.

And once everything starts to break apart you'll see the more extreme solutions being put on the table.

>total loss of sovereignty to an openly hostile people
You better hope we get some organized ethnic cleansing or it's going to get a lot uglier than that. Of course there'll be, the only question is how too late and how fucking nasty.

The Jews aren't the only ones playing international games. The Saudis do too, and so did the Catholic church because they could make a fucking shitload of money with it.
That's why it seems all so incoherent as if there's no cohesive plan behind it, because it's just multiple interest groups being vultures and trying to get as much as possible out of destroying Germany. Like the niggers in Africa that smash a generator to steal $5 worth of oil.

That's where the master plan seems to fall apart though. Everyone's country is feeling the heat and its pushing more and more people toward Sup Forums type attitudes. So what happens when every country has had enough all at the same time? Who will save them from all of us when we have collectively had enough? If we aren't killing eachother then they're all dead as shit.

Democracy is a mistake , the only true leadership is a kingdom or fascist 4th reich.

This is literally Glen Beck good goy tier.
>arabs/muslims have infiltrated the cia and fbi!
>woah wait did you just bring up the jews you fucking anti semite?

A successful parasite co-exists with its host and may even prove useful for the host. It seems that Jews got kicked out of numerous countries because they did not abide by this rule. Maybe the hebrews still hold Germany responsible for the holohoax and so want to destroy it by any means necessary even if it is to their detriment.

Someone snaps first, they get tons of volunteers, and practically every other country trying to keep the multicultural delusion going slams down hard on it, also increasing their national cohesion with the foreign threat. Also presents just cause for fucking everyone to try and assert their geopolitical interests(read:russia vs nato). And then the volunteers come back, maybe other countries even flared up before that.

Could go all the way to a world civil war.

Iran has a good system. A supreme leader that overseas a democracy multi party system and the people get a choice in how things work but the supreme leader has the final say to ensure the parties never act in a matter that harms the nation.

Germans bent over to let them in . That is how they now view Germans.
All these 'strong' German characters will die out faster than you think, and all you will be left with is their follies.

You are embarking on a cultural slope to a cliff edge.
And that's from experience.

palindromic 1488 noticed

how did I miss that

guise

Kinda like Trudeau?

Thing is, policemen with Arab/Turk background were favoured over native, because SOMEONE HAS TO SPEAK THE FILTHY SUCMS LANGUAGE. NOONE CAN UNDERSTAND THE ROACHES.

WHO CARES. HEAT UP THE OVENS.

You are wrong, this is not a fault of democracy, this is a case of too much humanitarian republicanism.
After WW2 your lawmakers have, for obvious reasons, written a constitution that protects human rights very strongly. It assumes that all people are GOOD and the state (AND DEMOCRACY) must be limited from doing harm to individuals.
The proper way to deal with this situation would be for the state to say that this group of people is inherently evil and to deport them with NO DUE PROCESS. Preferably, this should be ordered by a legal act of the democratic assembly.
You can't do that, because your Grundgesetz Art. 1-3 says you can't do that.

>WHO CARES. HEAT UP THE OVENS
^This

No it is a case of brown people existing.

>brown people have never had healthy civilizations
no...no... you are an illiterate.

Again, it's a case of assuming that all people on the territory of Germany are law-abiding good people with no tendency to create vast ethnic crime families that can't be dealt with through normal law procedures. It's a case of not taking into account the existence of brown people.
Brown people are not a problem, if you can deport them for being brown.

They are gonna go full Brazil, except germans aren't prepared.
Here kids shoot cops to get their guns, there's no method of gun control to keep criminals without their tools, also, there's no amount of police that can solve crime since it's a racial problem and the percentage of criminals is as large as the percentage of police officers, and also they are willing to kill them.

I can't see anyway that a muslim invasion in Europe would turn out okay. I can't see how the soyboy-tier police officers that are used to crossing old ladies in the streets will be prepared to having a gang shooting them in the back of the head to get their little 9mm pistols.

That's right.

Nice palindrome get.

>when police start covering for muzzies and raping civilians bc sexual emergency. Federal government hides it. Tyrannical anarchy is become reality

>a sweed agrees with me
never mind, must be wrong. Thanks a lot, Sven.

hitler was 100% right when he wanted to burn down germany after the war was lost. better the german people had perished with some semblance of dignity than devolve into this.

left-wing Diaspora Jews weaken host countries to feel safer there.
right-wing Diaspora Zionist Jews use host countries to benefit Israel.
It's still being 100% pro-Jew manipulator.
Jews in Israel are the least problematic for us, but not so for the Palestinians.
OTOH Palestinian population grows constantly, so Jews in Israel are bad at being ethnic cleansers. I'd say Buddhists in Birma are right now at top of the Nazi-scale.