SWITZERLAND

>Low if not lowest crimerate in the world
>The mountainous geography makes illegal immigration extremely tough and serves as a natural border
>Nearly draconian immigration process
>Not in the EU, meaning no bending over for Merkel
>Their currency, the Swiss Franc is very stable
>A gun culture that doesn't consist of rednecks and blacks being retarded
>Very low gun restrictions compared to even the USA
>Extremely strong privacy laws, allowing for banking privacy and services like ProtonMail
>One of the most innovative nations in the world
>A strong and free economy

Convince me this isn't the best country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_German
nzz.ch/schweiz/menschenrechte-unter-der-lupe-ld.1327558
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Convince me this isn't the best country.
Easy. It's not Sealand.

literally retarded language, it ruines all your points, really.

we're a cooler version of switzerland tbqh

fuck off genevois

Boring as shit

No your a less cooler version of germany.
Should be annexed tb.h

You have four main languages, how’s it retarded? Are you taking about Romansch. Actually nvm, I can see how 4 languages can be dumb.

get out g*rman

No. Austria is so insignifficant now adays people confuse it with Australia

Other way around. Austria is a cooler version or Germany.

>travel to Lausanne back in 2012 for a scientific conference
>I've been to the German parts of Switzerland before, but never the French one
>expect nothing but white people, just like in the German parts I visited previously
>instead, the city is choke full of niggers
>shitskins on every corner, massive amount of female sandniggers pushing around strollers with several other darkspawn in tow
>visit other nearby cities as well
>the situation is the same, kebab everywhere
Explain yourself Switzerland, I thought you were white.

>>Not in the EU, meaning no bending over for Merkel

Yeah.
How did that whole referendum on curbing EU immigration pan out? Care to elaborate on that?

Thought so.

Was in Zurich, Bern and Lausanne this year and there were plenty of third world immigrants.

>Very low gun restrictions compared to even the USA
Not quite true, while they do have few gun restrictions the ones they do have are pretty bad, like not being able to keep ammo at home and concealed carry almost never being given out.

Cooler versions of Germany dont get confused with a land down under you nerd.

you ever been sanctioned by the EU for being "too" far-right? didn't think so, swedeboy

we hate our government bunch of cucks
illusion of a democracy like everywhere else

OBLIGATORY: The flag is also a big plus!

What can I say, Plato had a point.

I thought you guys were a direct democracy. How the shit does something like that happen?

japan has a better culture / better media / better food / better language / more scientific and technological contributions

>good living standards for everyone means you have no reason to be a criminal
>retard, switzerland is new analbania and balkanite heaven
>anyone from EU 27 can go there plus some undesirables
>part of schengen with bilateral agreements, part of common market, paying without representation
>their currency is an excellent tool for manipulators due to their credit
>"gun culture" is due to their military organisation
>muh guns
>they assist criminals and tax evaders to hide their money

recently one of their spies in the german tax institution was sentenced to jail and a hefty fine of 25k euros

>participating in EU projects
>so is sweden germany and any other country in the west

you are a retarded child with no knowledge, theres no need to convience the mentally challenged

>albanian confederation of northern kosovo

well we are but the cucks still find a way
"ohhh noo they want to restrict immigration that we voted in 2015? let's just make that swiss people have a higher chance of getting employed"
fucking bastards all of them

yes fuck these shippies and that fake nation gas them all. they add nothing other than prison space
id rather have indians they're at least productive

there is no rose without a thorn. The people are extremely cucked and the language (swiss german) can in 2 generation be spoken.

Cern and 666, otherwise best country in the world.

you forgot:

>being one of the most irrelevant countries in the world.

> I'd rather have indians
confirmed eastshit migrant that thinks he's "doing his part" and "migrants can be ok"
you're part of the problem

Pls explain. I’ve done some research on your country in the past, but I’ve never heard about this before.

>being one of the most irrelevant countries in the world.
how is that a problem i dont give a shit my country not being in a world stage. hell we joined the UN in 2002

Yeah, how is this even an issue. Switzerland has a very consistent agenda of trying to make the world believe they don't exist, so that people believe it's a fantasy like Bielefeld.

its super cute tho
giv swiss gf

>how is that a problem i dont give a shit my country not being in a world stage

that means that your success and wealth entirely depends on the EU and US.

well the best fucking thing would be that the swiss would pop out more children and not having any migrants at all.
first we had the wave of italians, then the yugos after their stupid dickslapping in 1991 then the albanians and cuntsovo came in and now we have niggers raping the women. how fucking great and our cuck government doesnt do anything because "we might hurt our relationsship with the EU". assholes the EU is a sinking ship anyway.

cant wait for the second edition incoming next month

no it depends on our people you internationalist
yes trade is important but you wont get that if you're a bunch of lazy bastards

> swiss gf
do you not have a family who'd laugh their asses off if you actually bed one of those mongrels with a speech impediment?

switzerland currently is the best country on the world but we have our fair share of problems and it is nowhere as good as you make it out to be. by 2024 USA will have overtaken switzerland has best country

we have by far the highest contribution per capita of the entire world to scientific and technological progress. our tiny country is more important than china, india and africa combined in that regard

have fun
have fucking fun having one of our whores with no beliefs other than money in their cunts
have fun

>no it depends on our people
if the EU wants Switzerland to be a poorfag country it would be one within months.

>by 2024 USA will have overtaken switzerland has best country
It can't be true.

u turd are from vienna right? know that the rest of the country detests you

no it wouldnt you EU cocksucking german
you think we only trade with you?

Poor you, having all those white migrants.
We had nigger tier spanish, portuguese and italians coming in back in the day, they're regular french now. White euros tend to assimilate and at least keep the genepool white. We have had only alg*rians lately and eve in a thousand years they will remain the same dumb niggers they're today.
Pic related is an albanians from Kosovo playing for german football team, I'd have guys looking like this over our arab mongrels any day of the week.

i talked about the EU and they could prevent you from trading with anyone else around the map if you would look at a map.

>highest contribution per capita of the entire world to scientific and technological progress
>per capita

small country 4 languages and 23 different versions of german, one sounds weirder then another - literally rape of german language

*around the world

>implying i´m not a permavirgin that never had a gf
what happened to this place

seriously tho - everytime i´m in switzerland i see a disturbing amount of 9s and 10s and if you dont want to listen to them you can blame the accent, but say its really cute, oida

> balkanroaches
> white
> balkanroaches assimilating
eyyyyyyyyyyyy LMAO

you sound like clueless immigrants. dont like it here? then fuck off

swiss german is the best language because it has great simplicity yet unlimited functionality. usually its just german immigrants who are too retarded to understand it

also we have some great girls. just because you are an autistic virgin does not mean that there are a lot of wonderful women as long as you look in the right places

USA are basically like europe with good places and bad places. of course if you live in the equivalent of ukraine it will be shit but if you live at the right place you will have much better quality of life and most important opportunity than here

even switzerland has its shitholes

then you should maybe try getting a normal one first before getting one with a speech impediment, you utter sadcase

Tell me how you feel about Romansch. I read about it before, but I want a Swiss perspective on it.

we can trade
i give you moldy radfem antifa cutie with pink dreadlocks, k?

we're on our good way to become a next multicultural shithole as well, we're maybe just like 5,10 years behind the likes of Sweden or germany.

Local proximity government is best government. People having different dialects allowed and used only reinforces the nationalist feelings inside communities and thus prevents state wide bullshit propaganda like we have in France. The revolution stripped us of our regional ethnic identity ad replaced it with bullshit democratic/republican valors, which includes arabs and niggers as french now since they're born here. The first guy saying they're not french will except "muh you're breton/basque/burgonde/savoyard/,..and not real french either herp derp" arguments.

mfw when conservative swiss gf (soon to be wife) and i have the chance to immigrate.

its literally german but only 40% of the words, the rest you say in a retarded swissoriginalgerman accent cause it cant get translated, you dont have simple past and you even laugh over all accents but the one from your small kanton, yall laugh over yourselfs while the rest of german speaker take yall as jokes, get over it.

I speak a little French, what are my chances on getting a qt on the French side of Switzerland?

its very rare and only spoken in some isolated rural locations. its basically a remnant of when roman empire had conquered the helvetii on the swiss plateau

never actually heard it desu cant say its not a big part of switzerland, a really small one.

clueless german immigrant spotted

>immigrants are entering and getting free shit on a regular basis
>speeding with your car can get you an harsher sentence than a drug dealer.
>gun restriction law is kind of a myth
>national bank has invested billions upon billions in the Euro
>literally infested by kikes

I love my country...but we are going full retard,
Being less worst than the rest doesn't mean things are ok.

(also the fucking flag is square not rectangular)

nope aint a deutscha but your language still makes me laugh:')

May this country and all its people be baptized by nuclear fire

in geneva and lausanne they love foreigners
in the rest of romandie you might as well get lynched

do you have money? do you look good? both ca 45% of a positive chance

I know that, I just wanna your opinion on it.

>its literally german
What? You're telling me Swiss German is a German dialect? Who would've thought.
Why don't you just fuck off back to Germany Kraut?

indifference

I can't go anymore to lausanne (my childhood town) because of the shitton of foreigner plaguing the town now

and then those immigrants wonder why we dont like them after they act like ungrateful assholes. and they whine about discrimination

Thanks anons

Thx

the french part of switzerland is by far the worst, just like with canada

its something about the french that makes them incredibly cancerous. you must be crazy to live there

We have people of serbian, croatian and albanian descent being totally assimilated here and looking like regular french guys. Their migration waves are recent so give them time, only 2 decades ago the portuguese were a problem, now they're regular french ethnos and one of the most nationalist ones at that. Pic related is a serbian origins handball player, he doesn't talk, act or chimp out like a nigger like his fathers probably did. The nigger behaviour problem with poor european countries (south and east) is just that, behaviour ad culture, once they learn the culture of the country, in 2nd or 3rd generation, they're fine. Arabs and niggers have a behaviour problem but related to their genetics, which can't change. Even the way their vocal chords are made makes it so that niggers or arabs of 4th-5th generation since have a weird "accent" and don't sound french, even the ministers or lawyers who use a refined language sound like they're spitting when they speak and have that distinctive shitskin accebt/groove. People of slavic/albanian/iberic/etc descent don't have an accent at all beginning at 2nd generation, and even some 1st generation ones lose their accent after a few years, because their vocal chords can handle a different european language, because we're genetically related enough for that.

Also the thing with foreigners. Swiss was a mostly Protestant country, but in the 90’s became mostly Catholic. Was this due to foreigners or people in the country converting?

What’s more, you are not too keen on furriners. Damn near impossible to immigrate to mountain Jews from US.

Shit, just wasted about a year of my life.

We're gonna take a little more time than our neighbours but still become a nigger country at the end of the day. For now you just have to avoid the 4 big cities. Geneva, Lausanne, Zurich and Basel. I live in Geneva, i honestly dont care about the immigration from portugal france italy because these countries are white and help our society. Now immigration from the balkans is more complicated because you get some muslims and muslims are lazy bastards and breed like rabbits, they live off welfare and don't work. At least people from balkan, europe and asia assimilate but the real problems are niggers, gypsies and muslims.

Lausanne and genevy is shit now feels like paris

It's just that we had lots of colonies in niggerlands so they already speak french and prefer going to a french speaking region instead of a german speaking one in Switzerland, Dutch speaking one in Belgium or English speaking one in Canada. Poos tend to overflow the anglo parts of Canada, Britain etc for instance, while arabs french speaking countries. Latinos go to spain etc,.. it's just niggers being lazy and going to a country where they can communicate easier so they can sell drugs from day 1.

You are actually.
Geneva is boring af.
I'm meeting up with some Sup Forums lads for Christmas Innsbruck. So comfy

> No ammo at home
There is literally no point in having a firearm, now iis there?

>also the fucking flag is square not rectangular
my mum sehs im specul

me too i love my country but with the situation in Europe things can only go worse just take at Lausanne now it's a fucking immigrant town

what the fuck is this? a medic?

Paris is great. The center which is bigger then all of your 4 biggest cities put together, is only rich whites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_German

Yeah,they're completly delusional.
On the topic of foreigners, have you read the news whining about the UN whining about Switzerland?
Apperently Venezuela and China complained about our "right wing" press and some other countries complained about our national initiatives.
Our politicals already sucking the cocks of Eurocrats and these UN fuckers are still complaining....and the fucking Krauts complain about our women rights.
nzz.ch/schweiz/menschenrechte-unter-der-lupe-ld.1327558
Joining the UN was a mistake.

Plz answer

Enoch Powell was right. He predicted anti discrimination laws would be used to discriminate against white locals. He is the real visionary anglo, not Orwell.
Take the time to read his "rivers of blood" speech when he compares non white migrants to the fifth column that doomed Rome.

pff don't be ridiculous. they're based uncucked and redpilled. stop spreading lies about a literal paradise.

are you kidding me !! last time i got to Paris for holiday 2015 (first and last) it felt like a fucking danger zone for me which i never experienced in my life i was always on high alert in my head and i didn't even knew about the situation there.

The Vatican flag is a square too.

>genevy
wtf language is this supposed to be

>literally living under occupation since 70+ years
>his flag should be upside down

otherwise I have to admit I chuckle quite a bit :D

weeb

>crimerate
Okay, for a solid four seconds I thought you typed "climate" with a mocking Asian accent and laughed, then realized I'm retarded.