148814880 get thread

Let's make some happenings! Everyone remembers the epic 148800000 Hitler did nothing wrong? Let's to another one!
Numbers from 148814880 to 148814889 count
148814888 is extra powerful
Do your best!

h-here i go...

PSA: This is a shill thread to distract you and make you complacent while the matrix reorients itself.

hitler dindu nuffin

its probably going to suck

Hitler did nothing wrong.

mussolini should have done nothing

White Ethnostate on an isolated Island in the middle of the sea.
We discover a new species of bird there.

Roll

Benis.

leftists will cry

Hitler says traps are gay.

>

Being into traps is indeed 100% gay and degenerate.

Fuck they both suck

>

But Hitler did lots of things wrong

morally abhorrent little prick really.

also bad general - couldn't run a war to win.

but mostly a nasty racist genocidal wanker.

Who got 148801488?

well at least he did die. Pity it wasn't twenty years earlier. wrecked the economy, fucked his people , and committed mass murder on an industrial scale. evil little jealous prick, and not even a good painter.

>

There is literally nothing wrong with leafposting

A new leader will rise to lead the aryans in a global conquest which will end with the enslaving/genocide of all the other inferiour races.

Also thotht get 148808841

It’s a 10-part prophecy.

>Probably Facebook attention whores desperate to be 2018 meme
>y-you're the nigger
>wouldnt be imagination in your case
>Hmm.... I just don't understand how I could catch the gay just from burying my dick into so cutie trap asshole.
>Look at me, I'm an iranian now
>Invaded Syria after getting permission and getting your ass kicked. You have a terrible Kill death ratio in Syria and lost tons of equipment to ISIS and Kurds while running away. (Al-abab)
>but I do know who my father is. What is your brain on?
>Right or wrong, I think the point here is that most women expect not to be asked that question in the first place; and especially not at work. Guess mexijews wasn't a thing when those unwritten rules were made, so they weren't taken into account.
>How? all i said was DOE was Q clearance.. Q said that himself. It's in the graphic
>

What did Kek mean by this?

Europe will be the seat of the Fourth Reich which will start a conquest to the farthest reaches of the world and conquer everything uniting the world under one nation. It will not start in Germany, but there will be a lot of lampshades and soap to spare.