How would you deal with this level of BTFO if it happened to you?

how would you deal with this level of BTFO if it happened to you?

If this happened to me I would sage this thread because OP is a retarded nigger faggot

"Please don't put items in your pocket before purchasing them sir, or we'll have to ban you from the store."

Wasted

Wasted you faggot

Wasted

Wasted you faggot

Wasted

Wasted you faggot

>Wasted you faggot

I'm starting to think these are german vpns

"I'm going to pretend I'm stealing things and act like a thief in public, but somehow people's reaction to me behaving this way is racially motivated fuck wypipo"

"I have Parkinson's."

>has 50000 cash in his pocket
>shops at Wal-Mart

You know I actually believe it, you can't buy class after all

Shill harder nigger.

>I like to commit multiple smaller crimes to trick people into thinking I'm an actual criminal
Only a nigger.

If everyone is a racist who suspects blacks for no reason why does he have to go out of his way to act like he is going to break the law in order to attract any attention?

even admitting to being capable of having an idea like this should be grounds for immediate execution

>act like a criminal
>get treated by a criminal
>"WITE PEEPO B T F O"

Kek this

the sisters and mothers of such people should also be sterilized at the same time. wipe out the diseased seed as thoroughly as possible

I take out like $.50 in change and then smile and pay for my stuff with my EBT card just to waste taxpayer money and their hopes of a young black man catching a job.

arrest the nigger for stolen cash.

>when I get caught stealing, I like to pretend it was only a joke

Niggers tongue my anus

"hello, police. a mud person attempted to steal from my store. i also found him with fifty thousand dollars of stolen money"

i dont know

Yes goy spend twice as much for the same goods at a "quality" store.

>same goods

But they aren't.

Ban him from the store for pulling a stunt like that