Norway yes! Norwegian elemantary school quoting verses from the Quran in their annual christmas play

ta.no/nyheter/skien/skole-og-utdanning/koranvers-i-julespill-vekker-reaksjoner/s/5-50-437791

Instead of using bible verses they are using quran verses.

>[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].

>She said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is Allah ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

ta.no/nyheter/skien/skole-og-utdanning/koranvers-i-julespill-vekker-reaksjoner/s/5-50-437791
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

> Norway is so based and literally Nazis compared to Sweden

what are you doing, why

Hva faen? I gamle dager måtte du være same for å slippe unna å gå i kirken, og selv da måtte du ha lapp med hjemmefra. Jeg så aldri sameguden dukke opp under juleforestillingene heller, og jula har faen meg reinsdyr symbolikk også

send
hjelp

Jihad bells jihad bells jihad all the way!

Where's the problem?

The Islamic verse is the same as the Bible, just different kike book

In a 40% Muslim school..
Also their reasoning were that the verses were depicting Jesus or something.

>ta.no/nyheter/skien/skole-og-utdanning/koranvers-i-julespill-vekker-reaksjoner/s/5-50-437791
Give us the contact info for the school

why not just do that on muslim holidays? why ruin christian christmas?

yeah its the same until someone makes a drawing then suddenly mass murder is justified

>In a 40% Muslim school..
Nothing to see here! Move along.

Men for svarte faen da

You guys are over exaggerating

It's the same story as in the bible, but the only thing is different is God won't declare Jesus as his son

why is religion in our schools

hva FAEN
er det 40% muslimskoler i fuckings Skien ?
skien var min by da jeg vokste opp :(

GASS
A
S
S

Isn't portraying the quran in a play a hate crime or something?

>40% Muslim school
>40 tiny %
HAHA you're like little baby.

>recent sexologists in sweden have found that the common "oh god" screamed by women during orgasm has now been replaced with "oh achmed" or "oh allah"
>"all white males are evil" commented the leader of Sweden
>this news report was brought to you by the institute of politically correct news

>breaking news today here in politically correct news org
>rape rates are not lower than ever after correcting for the fact that only white males can rape
>more news after noon, when mass-praying to mekka has concluded

I was just trying to find an edge to use against having the quran in your schools but keep memeing and meet the same faith we do.

BLI SURE
SNAKK OM DET
ROP OM DET
SEND MAILS TIL SKOLEN
RATE SKOLEN PÅ GOOGLE
BRENN NED BYGGET

Skien har alltid vært et muslimhol

>meet the same faith as sweden
of course we will

>female administration

Det er ikke en god nok grunn i seg selv

Fate*

>This is coming to us in ~10 years

on purpose

Makes sense that Islam was not even a thing 500 years after Jesus was born. But typical useless PC school teachers.

You guys are super cucked. You can be happy to so far away from all this bullshit.

whats funny is sjws talk about cultural appropriation, but islam is nothing but a cheap knockoff of christianity and judaism.

Correct question.

The reason we're cucked is that we have little to no contact with this shit. I think Christ every day that we are fairly anti-EU

Kek'd but seriously don't defend islam.

What the fuck sort of purpose does pagan heretic rituals and false gods have in an institution of learning? Fucking separation of church and state my ass.

You're tiny peoples so White Genocide it you far more violently than us

I feel sad for you

I dont. First of all, religion should not be tax exempt organizations. They do run on profit after all, donate to no cause other than themselves, use unpaid workers, even children, and are responsible for many crimes such as false propaganda, manipulation and corruption of youth, and meeting out civil justice.

Christianity is okay. Islam however is insane.

t. Marxistsvin

>måtte være same for å slippe kirken
>ha med lapp hjemmefra

er det et ordspill her eller?
i ked'd