Eu to Britain: "Make concessions within 14 days"

Or jeopardize Brexit.

Britcunts, this is the endgame now.

Other urls found in this thread:

cityam.com/275312/year-after-brexit-vote-uks-happiness-has-improved
theguardian.com/business/2016/may/10/uk-trade-deficit-hits-new-record-of-24bn-pounds-eu-referendum-brexit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh no.

Brits should just leave. What will the EU do, invade? lel
I'd love to see that, them just telling Brussels to go fuck themselves and leaving the room. Then, together with the US and Eastern European countries, forge a new trade pact outside the EU, it would kill it.

Brexit will not happen.

Oh we will leave, no question. EU is utterly shitting it because they need to find another £20b a year that the UK brings to the table.

And European businesses are getting fucking edgy becuase the UK has a huge trade deficit with Europe, it will hurt them tonnes more than it hurts us, we cant lose really.

It never had to get like this, but if you dont give us what we need then we leave.

UK bar a few idiots are fully in support of BREXIT, Remoaners think its all about keeping the Polish out,. kek no its not. but we need to leave the EU in order to clear out all of the rubbish illeagal immigrants we have because we will leave the ECHR, so nowhere for illeagal immigrants to run to apart from the airport back to Afghanistan/Somalia.

We love Europe, but not the EU

don't you eurocucks want to be friends? :(

When I went to Oktoberfest last year it smelled like shit and the beer was cheap and watered down.

Oh conCessions.

Haha you guys have been silent for like 3 weeks after we started to float the possibility of no deal, guess you found your bollocks again. Get fucked.

I hope you craft closer ties with the Commonwealth and the US, we'll always choose you guys over the rest of Europe.

FUNNY ISN'T IT

>find another £20b a year
2 billion, not 20

Can we all agree brexit was a horrible mistake?
There is no way this is going to go well for the UK

"In 2016 the UK government paid £13.1 billion to theEUbudget, andEUspending on the UK was forecast to be £4.5 billion. So the UK's 'netcontribution' was estimated at about £8.6 billion."

Sure Hans

To be fair, thats not 20 billion either

Yuropoor migrant being a shill, imagine my shock.

cityam.com/275312/year-after-brexit-vote-uks-happiness-has-improved

YOURE NOT LAUGHING NOW

still 10 billion euros germany won't have and won't go towards supporting their minorities claiming gibs

'Happiness' surveys are complete bullshit. Also I have never heard of city am

Of those 8.6 billion, 7 billion go to Poland, Greece, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria. I am sure these 7bn can be cut.

I suspect if this goes on much longer we will just walk away from the EU.

As I said before on here, the UK will not be the first country to leave the EU if the rumours in the banking world are true.

What are exchange rates?

Sure Merkel, keep shitting on the south-easterly European countries - I'm sure it definitely won't come back to bite you.

Hold onto your lederhosen Hans and brace for impact.

>As I said before on here, the UK will not be the first country to leave the EU if the rumours in the banking world are true.
It is just a few depressed fellows. And we can shed Greece, they aren’t in Europe anyway.

Where is that graph even sourced from?

>Bending reality to fit your narrative this much
The pound was overvalued anyway, it's doing much better against the dollar - the US is our largest trading partner.
Merkel's private collection of fake news

It is not Greece.

Well, unless May wants to commit political suicide along with the rest of her party she'll stay true to her own words: No deal is better than a bad deal. If we're fortunate we'll leave earlier than once thought.

>don't you eurocucks want to be friends? :(

We do.

But you don't want to be our friends anymore it seems.

Germans hate us im shocked

>The pound was overvalued anyway, it's doing much better against the dollar - the US is our largest trading partner.

I think his point is the FTSE100 didn't grow if you trade in euro's.

Which is a good point:
Not sure of Zimbabwe even has a stockmarket but if they do it will be the best performing one on paper.

The FTSE majority doesn't trade in euros, they trade in dollars.

Don't you owe Poland some money Kraut?

The graph you posted is in UK pounds.

Point is: if your stock market grows by 10% but the UK pound drops by 15% that's a loss not a win.

Nah asparagus season is over.

Yes, Germany hates you this is well known.

But instead of looking for allies (of which you had many just a year ago) to fight on your side against the Germans and for a reasonable Brexit deal May pretends the EU is only Germany.
May is more concerned about depicting the entire EU as an enemy to stir up patriotism so she can win the next elections, than about finding a good solution.
That's why the negotiations are failing.

PS: Shell and Unilever are ours now. - you get the house we get the kids.

>Hey guys who dont want to do what we say anymore- Do what we say or else!

kek lets see how this turns out

Dumb dutchie, if the krauts dont give the brits a good deal it is our economy that will suffer alongside ireland and denmark.

Fuck the eu

That's what I'm saying, silly.

May should have worked with us and Ireland (and France, Spain, Portugal and Poland), so we could stand up against Germany together.

Instead she alienated us because we didn't fit her "entire EU are neo-Nazi's" narrative.

The UK should leave, then the EU should cut the submarine cables so the UK loses 90% of Internet bandwidth for shits and giggles.

>Make concessions within 14 days

Or what? You give another 14 days? Go fuck yourself, Eurocucks. Take your Jewnion with you.

UK will get just as fucked as the EU. UK seems to believe they should get all the free trade perks of being an EU member without any of the responsibility. Its a childishness that the US also sees in our infestation of trumpcucks. the idea that Sup Forums thinks that the UK holds all the leverage here is laughable.

>And European businesses are getting fucking edgy becuase the UK has a huge trade deficit with Europe, it will hurt them tonnes more than it hurts us, we cant lose really.

Lol so much bullshit in all your response

In total, the UK exported £42.7bn of goods to the EU in June, July and August, and imported £66.6bn.

I don't think you quite grasp what trade deficit means.

>The pound was overvalued anyway, it's doing much better against the dollar - the US is our largest trading partner.

So your trade deficit just benefited for a 15% inflation and make you poorer faster

You seem to be forgetting that a massive chunk of the British population thinks these negotiations are a pointless charade and that we should "crash out", which would accomplish most of the objectives that they wanted from Brexit, e.g. sovereignty, end privileged status for EU migrants, end the billions of pounds of payments to the EU each year etc.

A concession by our government is not in their political interests, since it will galvanize the Brexiteers again.

I hope and pray for this everyday.

He's French, economics was never their strong point.

Are you retarded? British manufacturing is the best its been in decades because foreigners are actually buying our shit due to the less overly inflated value of the pound.

hmmmm...

"Trade deficit is an economic measure of international trade in which a country's imports exceeds its exports."

So : 42.7-66.6 = 23.9 Billions pounds trade deficit for three month of this year.

Worse than last year

theguardian.com/business/2016/may/10/uk-trade-deficit-hits-new-record-of-24bn-pounds-eu-referendum-brexit

Even with that, you are getting fucked harder by an inflated trade deficit due to the variation of the pound.

Surprise, a meme flag being retarded.

>It never had to get like this, but if you dont give us what we need then we leave.
That is akin to saying:
>Give me what i want or i will kill myself.

That‘s not a negotiationg position, that‘s just a sign of desperation.

Jeopardize Brexit how, exactly?
Just fucking leave already.

This is why no one in the UK should worry about Brexit. It doesn't matter what officials in the EU say, all the facts support a strong UK bargaining position. The UK is a large contributor to the tax base of the EU. The EU has no way to make this up. The trade deficit is even more important. When german companies start losing car sales, the French lose wine sales, and Spain loses holiday goers they will be hurting. And what, is the EU going to bail thise companies out? They will have to spend more money, when they have less because the UK is no lomger paying taxes.

>Just fucking leave already.

Foreigners don't seem to understand what is going on in Britain at the minute.

Leaving the EU is a process. We set that process in motion in March. In March 2019, two years after that legal process begun under Article 50, we will leave barring any transition.

So you do admit Britain has a trade deficit to the EU.
Good.

Now can you guess why ending said trade deficit would be bad for countries who currently have a trade surplus with Britain?

Or I guess has a strong point.

>British manufacturing is the best its been in decades...

The problem is that you‘re a services based economy. Who gives a shit about manufacturing?

Goddamnit

Okay I was the one going full autist here. My bad.

The way it looks now EU citizens won't be able to import British goods post Brexit.

British manufacturers will benefit, but they will mostly be selling to their own countrymen.

We hard brexit mode NAOW!

But they trade in dollars, and the pound has risen against the dollar, meaning the FTSE has grown even moreso.

You'd better hope the incoming 7m boatniggers brought £20Bn with them in their bags of rags Fritz, because we are leaving.

We simply do not care how hard it will be for us. What matters is that we are out. The rest we can rebuild.

Hey guys... Why wouldn't we just invade germany the old fashioned way?
Kill everything that runs and rape what's not?

lol what a great cartoon

>Oh we will leave, no question
>implying they won't find a way to hold a 2nd referendum

I wish we could fucking leave Europe and sail away to the caribbean sea.

> UK
> 44%
Sounds like the polls used to predict a remain win.

Anglosphere draws closer by the day, it is now openly spoken about at think-tanks and in political fringes, the next step is the circulation of the idea and ensuing sympathy for it in mainstream media.

This is our goal.

A club of nations with similar culture, shared history, and values. No blending or erasure of national unity or norms though. As we make the great tree of Anglosphere, its branches reaching to the sky, so shall the roots of each country drive deeper into their native soil.

>We voted brexit because of muslims.

Yes, and before that you let in millions of pakistanis in the 50s and 60s, a full decade before you joined the EU.

>British manufacturers will benefit, but they will mostly be selling to their own countrymen.
A lot of EU companies will want to continue using UK financial firms and capital markets, combined with the desire of EU firms to continue selling to the UK with no tariff forms the base motivation for a trade deal. Even if there is no trade deal, WTO regulations still apply and that will prevent onerous trade barriers.

I think we understand pretty well. The result was "Leave the European Union". So just fucking leave. Don't let Brussels threaten you into staying. Don't let them drag out the process long enough for a change of British government.

Just fucking leave. You are not subject to the dictates of Juncker. You are a sovereign nation and the EU cunts don't own you.

That would be an act of war, as he cables from France were fully paid for by UK. Making such an act deliberate damage of a nations property, an act of war.

>Brits should just leave.
I agree.They should leave and get fucked.The EU can survive and prosper without Britain.

Make concessions.. or what?

Somalian muslims got citizenship in netjerlands en masse. Entire community relocated to uk by free movement of eu.

Trade between the EU country and Britian is getting pretty fucked now anyway, why do u pussy ass faggots let yourself get extorted like this when you will just get shekelraped no matter what u do.

>No free trade without gibs
EU is cancer

i agree. UK should leave and EU can get fucked. the UK can survive and prosper without the EU.

>yet another "german" brexit thread
Mehmet, pls.

Reminder
USA STANDS WITH BRITAIN!!!

>implying the EUSSR will be around in 5 years time to make this relevant.

Or no deal.And no deal means that the EU and everyone who trades with it will say no to the UK.
That is why the no deal is really bad to the UK.

Tell me if you are a country and you are given the option to trade with Britain or with the EU.Which one will you choose?
>an island
or
>a whole continent

Germanics founded and created the European civilization.
Just look at France, founded by a Germanic tribe.

Until trade is entering the debate that is.

>he thinks the EU can issue ultimatums to other countries outside the EU trading with other countries outside the EU and they won't get told to go fuck off
you're a funny guy

>USA STANDS WITH BRITAIN!!!
Yes, the Brits will be your bitches.The USA sure is happy to get an enslaved Britain as its bitch.

Every. Single. Day.

Get a life you EU slave.

Its all take take take with angos, you are the jews of europe

You expect to take all the EU funding we have given you for decades which we didnt have to and now you try to leave without paying - pure scum

Pay denbts angloshits

>Even if there is no trade deal, WTO regulations still apply and that will prevent onerous trade barriers.

WTO rules do not prohibit the reintroduction of non tariff barriers to trade like rules of origin requirements and regulatory barriers.
That is almost certainly what would happen in no deal is reached.

> Stand with.
Not be some underling subordinate bitch nation in a collective union looking to form a superstate.

What will EU do if other countries pursue their own agreements with U.K.? Isn't U.K. Staying in EEA anyway?

>Even if there is no trade deal, WTO regulations still apply and that will prevent onerous trade barriers.

Shitty thing is to export to the EU you have to follow all sorts of EU regulations that are really designed to make it as hard as possible.
Technically it's possible but it's a bureaucratic nightmare so more companies won't bother.

Lol. So if the the US wants to trade with a post brexit uk the remainder of the EU would refuse to trade with us?

>When german companies start losing car sales, the French lose wine sales, and Spain loses holiday goers
>implying Brits will suddenly lose interest in luxuries
They're creatures of snob, that won't happen.

You can have a fiver. Keep the change.

If that's not good enough, Hans...

> HARD BREXIT MODE INITIATED!
Not a penny then!
Bye EU.

What funding have we got from you?

You continentals are leeching 3rd world shits.

I welcome the fall of Eur*pe. Fortress Britain will endure.