Trump Thinks Scientology Should Have Tax Exemption Revoked

Calling it now:

Over the next few weeks/days the MSM will discover it's new love for Scientology. Thousands of liberal masterminds will start to argue that Trumps evil regieme is taking away the religious freedom of those poor Scientology guys. Vice News/Wired and Colbert will run dozens of stories telling people how dianetics are saving peoples lives and that our Lord and Savior Xenu was probably the first mexican transgender womens-rights advocat in the known universe. Bill Nye will probaly release a Song about it and it will be aired on Sesame Street.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TomCruiseASlaveOwner
reddit.com/r/badphilosophy/comments/7autka/so_youve_been_invited_to_access/
xenu.net/
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-signs-order-aimed-at-allowing-churches-to-engage-in-more-political-activity/2017/05/04/024ed7c2-30d3-11e7-9534-00e4656c22aa_story.html?utm_term=.430f2be6e494
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good, and he's right yet again. Fuck this cult.

Are you retarded?

That little 'No taxation without representation' ditty is what makes taxing religions a bad idea

Operation Snow White was a criminal conspiracy by the Church of Scientology during the 1970s to purge unfavorable records about Scientology and its founder, L. Ron Hubbard. This project included a series of infiltrations into and thefts from 136 government agencies, foreign embassies and consulates, as well as private organizations critical of Scientology, carried out by Church members in more than 30 countries.[1] It was one of the largest infiltrations of the United States government in history,[2] with up to 5,000 covert agents.[3] This operation also exposed the Scientology plot 'Operation Freakout', because Operation Snow White was the case that initiated the U.S. government's investigation of the Church.[3]

So the media is trying to get the Scientologists to target Trump by publishing this article.
I remember when journalists had the "two independently verified sources" standard for statements like this.
Now any statement by any random retard gets reported.

he should tax all the religions while he's at it, how are the catholics any different from the scientologists besides for more child molestations, extortions, blackmails and murders?

Hey, Trump cultist are not that bad, retarded, but not bad.

Post links or you're a bigger faggot than scientoligists.

reddit.com/r/TomCruiseASlaveOwner

reddit.com/r/badphilosophy/comments/7autka/so_youve_been_invited_to_access/

>Post links
Isn't this old ass news form like 2008? About fucking time something is done to those cultist fucks.

xenu.net/
didn't think this sight would still be

Already addressed that.

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-signs-order-aimed-at-allowing-churches-to-engage-in-more-political-activity/2017/05/04/024ed7c2-30d3-11e7-9534-00e4656c22aa_story.html?utm_term=.430f2be6e494

I have mixed feelings on this topic.

No religion should be tax exempt.

..but I thought we were thetans n shieet...

YES YES YES YES YES

I went through a pretty heavy anti-scientology phase and I never thought anyone would want to do anything.

Scientology bugged the IRS and stalked them and blackmailed them into tax-exempt status.

They acted like the Clinton Mafia before the Clinton Mafia

>tfw was going to immediately call this guy a newfag for not being around during the chanology days
>tfw I realized that was nine years ago
>tfw I realize I've been on here for thirteen years

Hurry, let's all be scientologists so cnn can defend us

Yes do it for Judaism and Islam as well

>They acted like the Clinton Mafia before the Clinton Mafia

Given how closely together these circles run, and the common connection in Hollywood; can we be so sure that they are any different?

Remember Sup Forums had a war against scientology? I bet Trump was one of them.

Truer words were never spoken.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White

That's why we memed him in no?
To settle the old vendetta with Scientology.

j.o. needs a beer!

and to be taxed.

Whats with all the Scientologistophobia,
when will the anti Scientology racism END!

first part of the sentence: ok
second part: *tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip *

For you as well

Everyone get on reddit and upvote this shit.
I want tumblr 2.0

so who will the liberals support when scientology goes after trump?

Q: Snow White?
A: Project Snow White. One of the biggest breach of the FBI in history

IRS*

All religions shouldn't be taxed so shit like scientology doesn't spur up again.

>Thousands of liberal masterminds will start to argue that Trumps evil regieme is taking away the religious freedom
Liberal here. We're torn on the issue.
First, we're the only ones in America who still respect the constitution, including the freedom from religion. The conservatives and right-wingers just want to gut everything - privacy, citizenship, equal protection, free speech, etc. They can't seem to abide the constitution as it is.

Second, many secular, agnostic and atheist liberals think that churches are just big corporate business that abuse their tax status and should have their exemptions permanently revoked. Give any church corporation a choice between a principled stand to protect their congregants beliefs - or - surrender their business license, the church corporations will always choose the business license.

Go back to plebbit. Your explanation of your view of the world makes me sick.

>All religions shouldn't be taxed so shit like scientology doesn't spur up again.
The US is one of the few countries that allows these religious corporations to buy huge tracts of land and not pay any tax on it.

The largest landowner in Florida is the State of Florida. The second largest landowner is the Mormon Church. No taxes paid, citizens of the state do without.

Same with Clearwater, Fl. Scientology keeps buying valuable downtown properties, then the millions of tax dollar revenues vanish. Clearwater was once a great city, now it is slowly becoming a ghost town.

>Your explanation of your view of the world makes me sick.
Sorry, never been to your home planet plebbit. But thank you for feeding my schadenfreude with your conservative tears.

Because Scientologists are a scam.
But I agree, megachurches should be taxed as well. Do away with those cults

And the sad part is you're probably right op.
It appears that in American political media, the left will almost default to the opposed side of the argument, regardless of what it is. And half the time not even think the fucking thing thorough as to what they advocating or defending.

But if trump is doing this, and is showing his cards that he is going to do this.. Sorry I think there is another angel to this most of us (especially outside the US) aren't seeing.

The leftist US media like to show the trump as some sort of dullard, but yet he continues to win and crush his enemy's

>That little 'No taxation without representation' ditty is what makes taxing religions a bad idea
Religions in the US are corporations. If you think corporations don't have armies of lobbyists getting the lion's share of representation in Congress, then you haven't been paying attention.

Corporations can be created and destroyed with the stroke of a pen. A corporation doesn't sit in a pew and pray so we should not pretend it does. It's time we stopped giving these corporation superior Constitutional rights.

Then US citiziens shouldn't pay those taxes either.

Change the law to make "Places of worship" non profits unless their income exceeds a certain amount.

this way you don't have the issue of freedom of religion.

Replace marge with a contract between 2 people with fixed terms on legal guardian of dependents and shared property.

kill 2 birds with 1 stone divorce rape solved and they can finally stfu about homo marriage

and christianity is not a scam? is islam a scam? what about believing in the greek or viking gods? are those a scam? or shiva, is that a scam?

>muh i live in a western world, have adopted the local religion and that is the absolute truth

neck yourself brainlet.

How does scientology fit into (((there))) agenda? Seems like a lot of jews fall for the scientoligist crap, and Hubbard was pretty open about Jewish world influence being bad.

will they wear their masks when they take to the streets, i wonder?

RIP in peace Trump

>Change the law to make "Places of worship" non profits unless their income exceeds a certain amount.
See, I would say until, not unless. It's Joel Osteen who needs to pay taxes on the friggin' Astrodome, not the neighborhood church that ministers to two dozen people. I'm not religious, just fair minded.

>the neighborhood church that ministers to two dozen people. I'm not religious, just fair minded.
How would their church paying any taxes affect them? Street ministries are run on a shoestring. I volunteer every year at a thanksgiving meal service for the homeless and 90% of it is donations and unpaid labor. Taxes only become an issue when the church declares all the tithing (they never do) and the rent income from their properties (they never do) and the return on financial investments, something a street ministry would not have.

>Change the law to make "Places of worship" non profits
We just need to stop interpreting "freedom of religion" to mean "no taxes ever on anything". this will also deter the charlatans by putting their incomes back under the microscope.

>Replace marge
Marriage or some form of agreed-upon monogamy was a legal arrangement long before the religions co-opted it. You marry with a license from the courthouse. Then you have a ceremony performed at the church.