I don't care if he fucked every underage girl south of the Mason Dixon

I don't care if he fucked every underage girl south of the Mason Dixon.

The most degenerate of Republicans is better than the most virtuous of Democrats. We will support him regardless. His sins are absolved by the grace of God and the will of a people who wish to see America made great again.

Failure to support Roy Moore is treason. It will be treated accordingly on the Day of the Rope.

They can't prove any of this shit anyway

was anything proven yet, or is it still "allegations" like everyone else?

And yet the traitorous establishment Republicans are colluding with the left to fabricate this story.

I don't care whether it's true or not. Literally nothing else matters than Our Lord and Führer having the power he needs to establish a White Utopia.

None was proven. Just like Trump's allegations, they will not go to the courts to prove their cases. Literally just soundbites to take an honest grandpa down.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not.

I don't care if he's a serial killer. So long as he is loyal to Trump, nothing else matters.

Replublicans is retard. Liberal is not perfect but it is the way of the future

HERE WE GO WITH THE PSYOPS AGAINST MOORE, JUST LIKE THIS SHILL'S POST IS INTENDED TO DISCREDIT HIS SUPPORTERS AT THIS POINT, THEY WILL ATTEMPT TO PAINT ANYBODY WHO STILL SUPPORTS HIM AS "RABID"

inb4 OP will comeback at me with "you faggot cocksucker you'll hang!!" bullshit

Nah, you won't hang.

You'll be shot.

Most of those "jobs" are working at grocery stores and shit for non livable wages.

Day of Rope when?

collect your 2 cents shill, and fuck off

I dont think opening a new McDonalds in da hood, qualifies.

you know those are completely fabricatednumbers right you colossal shill faggot

being this dumb

Electoral politics are a puppet show. You're being duped.

Isn’t it obvious they are throwing these false allegations at him to so people no longer believe any allegations of this nature. Notice it was mostly lefties that were being accused of this sort of thing. All the shilling has made it obvious this is their tactic.

4 victims who don't know each other, many corroborating accounts from friends and family who they told at the time, 30 sources total, none of them sought the attention but were discovered via investigative journalism. The account of the 14 years old matches up with when and where Moore worked at that particular courthouse and when her mother was going through divorce proceedings there.

What more evidence do you want? A fucking video?

I hear you, it's getting thick on this board.

Pizzagate is real and even republicans are part of it.

>Hollywood liberal accuses man of sexual assault
Fucking Weinstein, liberal scum!
>Trump voter accuses man of sexual assault
He dindu nuffin Roy Moore a good boy

COULD THIS GET ANY MORE TRANSPARENT? THESE FUCKING KEKS MUST DIE. THEY ARE JUST DESPERATELY AFRAID OF A WAVE OF ROY MOORE - TYPE CONGRESSMEN AND SENATORS IN 2018.

>Christards letting a ChoMo of the hook, yet again
Wow shocker. It's almost like religion turns you into a cuck!

None of you faggots can fuck a girl your own age so you live vicariously through this kidfucker

Finally, somebody actually fucking gets it.

Roy's our boy

They just made up the allegations anyway. Roy Moore is going to win and do so bigly.

>Debbie Wesson Gibson says that she was 17 in the spring of 1981 when Moore spoke to her Etowah High School civics class about serving as the assistant district attorney. She says that when he asked her out, she asked her mother what she would say if she wanted to date a 34-year-old man. Gibson says her mother asked her who the man was, and when Gibson said “Roy Moore,” her mother said, “I’d say you were the luckiest girl in the world.”
>Gibson says that they dated for two to three months, and that he took her to his house, read her poetry and played his guitar. She says he kissed her once in his bedroom and once by the pool at a local country club.
Lol these aren't victims and only one has accused him of doing anything illegal. Yes, the pedo charges come from ONE accuser.

>I vote for the one with a r next to their name xD
You have to be 18 or older to browse this site

I dont get how this is a shill, hes right.
Republicans are all shit, but they empower Trump, thats all that matters.

Jew caved and admitted it. Moore is fighting back.

Of course Sup Forums defends a fellow pedophile.

Round and around and around we go.

Given that the establishment ZOG government was funding ISIS in Syria I just wish Roy had a bigger gun to take to the senate

>Pizzagate is real and even republicans are part of it.

So far the only confirmed part of it.

You are missing the point.
It doesnt matter what he did.
He is the republican candidate, republicans give Trump more power.
Thats all that matters.
Republicans and democrats are both shit, the only thing that matters is empowering Trump.

one, thrice divorced accuser with a criminal record for supplying minors with alcohol....literally a used up, bitter, old, roastie
why anyone on this site would believe that gash is beyond me

Tribalism is hell of a drug.

You fuckers would vote for a bucket of shit if it had an (R) next to it.

Don't think so. Or do you see anyone voting for McCain?

By saying it was okay

Letting incels on here was a mistake

(You)

Only because he is not up for re-election until 2022 and will probably die by then anyways.

He did get elected in 2016, 2010, 2004, 1998, 1992, and 1986, 1984 and 1982 by someone...

Never forget that he was your guy during 2008 presidential, or are you all suddenly Obama supporters now?

Its hilarious actually. By over using the sexual assault meme attack, they will kill it off like they have done the racist attack.

Soon roasties will just be ignored whenever the fling this shit at people.

He was a weak candidate. Of course still better than a nigger, but weak nonetheless.

nice try shill
have your (((you)))
and fuck off

>he was your guy during 2008 presidential

NEWFAG ALERT

NEWFAG ALERT

NEWFAG ALERT

NEWFAG ALERT

Holy shit the shills are out in force today. Y'all are desperate. Sorry but most of us don't care about unsubstantiated rumors printed by wapo.

Gay. Republicans are douchebags and nu-fascists are just democucks without a party.
KYS.

this is why trump will be a 2 term president. we are legion.

Well, America voted a pussygrabber for President, voted 7 transgenders in power just a couple days ago, so a suspected child rapist is the most logical next step indeed.

>unsubstantiated

30 different sources corroborated the report. You’re fucking retarded.

I can see the appeal to living in a christian fascist theocracy but this guy is clearly a fucking moronic fraud. Doug Jones actually lives a respectable life and at least doesn't dress up like a village person and make a joke of himself every time he speaks. His child rapist tendencies are just the icing on the cake.

Calling repubs retards is giving them too much credit. They are traitors of the people who are doing it on purpose.

Yeah man but pizzagate is fake haha duh right?

Why the fuk is Drudge leading with the article a second day in a row?

shut up shill; your narrative has no power here

>pussygrabber
You mean a man?

The US is lost. Only war can fix it.

On the day of the rope, the only people we're going to hang are autistic spergs like you. I can't wait :D

You know what really helos Americans? Displacing the working class eith various immigrant groups, installing a voting base of illegal aliens and then vehemently opposing common sense voter id laws, and giving billions in aid to countries that hate us.

Also it would be great if we could punish normal people and reward unemployed degenerates because for some reason we now believe thats "real America"
And of course we should let corporations do whatever they want. Installing protectionist policy would be like Hitler. Do you want to be hitler?

Blah blah something something I hate lower taxes.

kek you faggots are insufferable hypocrites

Where's the video? Where's the DNA evidence? Fake news!

See
Only one accused him of a crime, the rest were of legal age. Get fucked flagfag.

Trump's now saying he should step down.

>Where's the DNA evidence

hahahah, just how low is the bar for degeneracy in republicans? pretty damn low

weinstein bad
trump good
spacey bad
moore good

that is an unfair graphic, the real metric republicans care about is percentage wealth increase for the top 1%, judge them by their goals not your goals

He didn't do shit and you know it. This trick didn't work on Trump and it won't work on moore.

>The US is lost. Only war can fix it.
I agree. Until there is a different "other" for people to rally against, there will be infighting and division.

Drudge is a liberal rag.

If it's not WND, Breitbart, or InfoWars, its fake and gay, and you're a traitor for reading it.

Agreed.

I didn't see the press conference when Moore showed of his piece.

Did he pull that out of his garter?

this and unironically too

pedo > democrats

He broke a glass panel that said "In Case Of Niggers Break Glass."

If it just came out that Hillary molested a 14 year old back in the 80s, would Sup Forums still defend her?

Fuck no. She's a Democrat.

loving how newfags think pol care about democracy and act like the issue between of rep vs dems are just friendly discourse and we should treat them the same

100% agreed. Never betray the cause. Never waver. Never let the Zionists win.

>I don't care if he fucked every underage girl south of the Mason Dixon.

Got me to laugh!

Replace one million full time jobs with two million part time jobs.

I see Trump isn't on that list. :)

>I'll pretend to be an irrational right-wing zealot, in order to discredit the right as lunatics and make people attack the character I'm playing.

Why do you fall for this Sup Forums?

More like he pulled it out of his stocking.

What fucking is that thing, a revolver in .22LR? If he afraid of rabbits and racoons?

They were just dating, she was basically almost legal, her mother consented to it which means it is on her, not Roy Moore, and literally half the girls at my high school were dating guys older than 20 by the time they started as seniors. Is it technically illegal? Yes, but it is so common and often times isn't a rapey scenario so no one says anything, the only reason the liberals are latching on is because they want to weaken the Republican party out of spite because most people didn't want their corrupt shithead who didn't even win the nomination of her party legitimately.

Because we unironically believe this.

Democrats must not be given one inch.

>14
Age of consent in 'bama is 16. Wasn't almost legal, wasn't some Romeo and Juliet close-age exemption.

Better safe than statutory.

I don't believe the Media no more.

Nice flag, shill.

Fuck off shill. Go to lefty-pol with that shit.

didn't washington compost call other women and offer them money in exchange for them accusing moore?

Yes.

Make sure everyone knows.

The only shill here is you.

The most degenerate and depraved Republican is better than even the most virtuous and pious of Democrats.

What if it was your daughter, douche bag? Still feel the same?

Sometimes sacrifices must be made for the greater good. And the greatest good is making America great again.

i would not vote for him then. still wouldnt vote democrats though

Wapo paid the girl to say that shit

So it is true that conservatives are party before country.

Mostly except smart ones like Shapiro