LAUREN "PETREON WHORE" SOUTHER BTFO

How can anyone stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrteqHQSmdg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can ANYONE defeat this man in a debate?

You all posted your shill threads at the same time not very smart was it?

leaf Laurahn ALOWN

don't mind me, just here waiting for based finnbro

Steve has white child, Lauren does not. Who really promotes white genocide?

finns are good allies

dont shit on them

Imagine being so dumb that this argument would work on you.

Based

SUMMON THE FINN
U
M
M
O
N

T
H
E

F
I
N
N

There's a group of finnfags isn't there? There's no way you're just one guy.

>And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
>Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things. And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God? Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance? But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; Who will render to every man according to his deeds: To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: For there is no respect of persons with God.

praise perkele

Steven "your logic is totally fallacious" Bonnel Jr.

>Be leftist
>Get so assblasted, you call a woman a whore
>But it's okay because your leftycuck roachmen are so far up your ass, they'd slurp whatever you give them
Haha wow fuckin owned her d00d XD

Her sister is hot.

>Rich and powerful men can't be corrupt, that's just not possible!
>Haha we're not funded by soros, now shut up and wear this matching uniform while we march with these matching signs XDDD
>Because anarchists are known for being well-funded and organized

youtube.com/watch?v=KrteqHQSmdg
>Is pedophilia actually wrong?
-destiny

She is a bimbo who should stay in cozplaying cuz she thinkg america can't be nationalist, because it is a new nation. She is mighty dumb.

>unironically shilling race whilst projecting

>implying being black is bad.

Only True kekistani's will get this.

he's not wrong

plus what kind of moron gets his moral and political advice from a woman?

> Destiny
You seen the fucking vid of him sperging out debating sargon? The dude literally has some kind of soyboy seizure

ja

jewish

Is she a literal larper?

>objective facts are relative to gender

Bask in your own vanity degenerate.

>inb4 white knighting

It's a fucking fallacy on behalf of Absolutes not women that I'm befuddled about

WTF! is destiny /ourguy/ now?

wtf I'm a good goy now
nah just typical edm chick probably

Haha there he is! Why is it so easy to bait you out and make you look like some white Knight beta cuck? Reconsider your life because this is not something you want to be known for

>naked ape

this guy is the epitome of youtube cancer

>She is a bimbo who should stay in cozplaying cuz she thinkg america can't be nationalist, because it is a new nation
yes, that's kind of retarded, being that the nationalism and the nation-state was invented after the French revolution, which was after the American revolution

What the fuck is his hand doing?

You just outed yourself as a moron. It is an incredibly disingenuous """argument"""

First off if we're just talking about producing babies in regards to stopping white genocide, then the relevant metric is how many white babies will they produce within their lifetimes. Steven is 6 years older than LS. There is zero reason to believe LS is not working towards being a mother.

The other aspect of course is that LS' political work itself does a lot towards trying to combat white genocide too, while Steven's content works towards accelerating it.

He wants to fuck kids because they're the only thing he's eye level with.

Those tiny hands, hahahahahahahahaha. He's built like a child.

How does he arrive at every LS thread within minutes without fail?

>hate the washed-up ankle-biter that is Destiny
>hate Lauren "buy my trite criticism of Islam and throw money at me on Patreon, goyim" Southern
man what do I do now

well he appears to be molesting an oriental child i guess thats why lefty/pol/ love him so much

>midget joke

She didn't even make a midget joke.

I thought Sargon did a good job of owning him.

Hahahaha Lauren BTFO manlets.

The manlet is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a manlet and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>stopping white genocide
Why would you stop something good?

>Dodges the argument and attacks her on a personal level

Master liberal debater strikes again.
>W-well you want to be locked inside and stuff
I thought he was active on the political spectrum?
Doesn't he know about the birth rate problems in the western world?
Oh righty, he wants to import mudslimes instead of promoting birth rates of white people.

are you under any obligation to support either?

Her name is Laurin Rachel Rosenthal, don't believe her lies.

>implying White's aren't memeing it into happening so they can turn the tables on you with the push of a button and end it all.

This isn't the 1900's, Racial collectivist tactics have fused with CIA Nigger tier subversion and anyone who has access to the internet can initiate it, the fucking colored kikebook dress was a prime example.