Fourteen million Germans were expelled and lost their homes, which meant that, at the end of the war...

Fourteen million Germans were expelled and lost their homes, which meant that, at the end of the war, one quarter of all surviving Germans were victims of expulsion. My Grandmother told me about the warcrimes the russians did when they pillaged her city Stolp near Danzig. She told me how this savages butchered all their cattle and that they raped her mother infront of her eyes. We Germans are the real victims of WW2, we lost a quarter of our country and a big part of history with it. It is only fair to give Germany its old territories back.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/18/greece-eu-criticism-un-china-human-rights-record
dailymotion.com/video/x2rcw0v
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe your idiot Kaiser shouldn't have stuck his fingers in Balkan Wars.

We only expelled the 300k colonists that you sent in Alsace

Further more :

>The experience of Alsatian Germans under Germany's authority was one of heavy-handed militaristic authority. The Alsatians were deemed by Prussian/German officers to be potentially unreliable, politically or nationally vaccilatory, and even ethnically 'diluted' due to their interlude under foreign French rule. Alsatians were perceived as being only superficially German by many nationalists to the point that both Joseph Goebbels (Goebbels 1948, 198) and Adolf Hitler (Speer 1970, 44) would later consider Alsace-Lorraine an 'insignificant strip of land' that had lost its Germanic character due to its support of France.

>Due to its proximity to rival France and its geopolitical situation, Alsace-Lorraine saw disproportionate occupation by German soldiers, leading to discomfort among the Alsatians who saw a vast contrast between the hands-off rule of France and the militaristic presence of Germany. The French language, hardly spoken by anyone anyway, was banned by the German government in the region, and any cultural or social manifestations of France (including street names) were Germanised. The German language was compulsory. This nascent hard-handed rule climaxed under the so-called Zabern Affair (or Saverne Affair) of 1913. Local Alsatian newspapers reported a Prussian soldier who spoke in derogatory terms about the local Alsatians, even advocating the use of violence to halt their perceived perfidy. Many Alsatians and Frenchmen in Alsace alike rallied in the streets and outside of Prussian military camps criticising the diminished level of local autonomy that Alsace-Lorraine enjoyed in comparison with the rest of the German Empire. The soldiers even responded with violence and arrests of over 20 people. Kaiser Wilhelm II, seeking to lionise the prestige of the German military, supported the crackdown (Goodrick-Clarke 1992, 155).

fuck off and die kraut

better pay denbts

nope
we'll keep leeching off the EU until you collapse in 20 years

we continue buying all your land, you are just a colony for us. I will enjoy my "Platz an der Sonne".

germany has bought nothing in greece kek
you just give us a couple of millions that we don't pay back

the chinese are buying stuff, they have invested billions in the past 3 years (started with Cosco)
not free of charge of course, in exchange for favors: theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/18/greece-eu-criticism-un-china-human-rights-record

you won't exist in 20 years anyway so it's the same for me

bonus for quads
I could really use a loan right now :^)

no, you pay reparations

You start a war, you pay the price when you lose. Quit being salty losers.

Do we have to come over and beat you down again?

we did not start this war.

You were lucky considering how horrid the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk was and how fair the Treaty of Versailles was. The fact that you chimped out a second time meant you should have been dismembered and turned into a dumping ground for nuclear waste. It is only because of Cold War necessity that America built you back up into a power to fight the commies and even then you've gone full left-wing cuck anyway.

All off Poland is historic Germanic land dumb frog.

how long are you gonna make these threads?

you did start two of those wars. and in regards to 2nd one - was there not a massive demilitarization after the 1st one, hence you steamrolled until rest of the countries got their equipment?

>implying we weren't the ones who started it

Yes you did by anexing austria, invading czechoslavakia than lithuania and than poland you dumb fuck.
you were on special watch so you don't start any shit and you did anyway you fucking dindu

Serbia started WWI you histotically illiterate fuck.

dailymotion.com/video/x2rcw0v

German descent here annon.

My great grandfather came to Argentina from Alsace and he stopped my grandfather from going to germany when the fatherland started to repatriate germans around the world.
A lot of his friends were conscripted and dying fighting for their volks.

Now i'm seeing the old land of my ancestor being ravaged.
When the time come i'm willing to help you fight my kraut friend.

Not to demand a piece of land, but for the right to keep the history alive for my future heirs.

>you did start two of those wars
no the allies did it

Gib shekels goyim or we will send next wave of rapefugees.

And you willingly let a communist rule your country and open the floodgates to different savages. Do the German people hate themselves?

if anyone send a wave then we...

< Best Germany.
no NIGGERino, no GAY, and no capitalist scum.

Nobody in that photo is a real german.

Commies don't have nation.
They are only international agents, the useful idiots of the powers of globalization.

but at least they are white. unlike you

well it didnt work

>we did not start this war.

Why don't you go full retard and claim that you won it, since reality does not matter to you?

we won the peace.

Be glad that the 14 million were expelled and not shot standing against the wall, Ahmed.

Nice pasta by the way, made me reply.

>About an hour later, when Ferdinand was returning from a visit at the Sarajevo Hospital with those wounded in the assassination attempt, the convoy took a wrong turn into a street where, by coincidence, Princip stood. With a pistol, Princip shot and killed Ferdinand and his wife Sophie. (...) Nevertheless, the political impact of the murder of the heir to the throne was significant and has been described as a "9/11 effect", a terrorist event charged with historic meaning, transforming the political chemistry in Vienna.[34] And although they were not personally close, the Emperor Franz Joseph was profoundly shocked and upset.

>The Austro-Hungarian authorities encouraged the subsequent anti-Serb riots in Sarajevo, in which Bosnian Croats and Bosniaks killed two Bosnian Serbs and damaged numerous Serb-owned buildings.[35][36] Violent actions against ethnic Serbs were also organized outside Sarajevo, in other cities in Austro-Hungarian-controlled Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Slovenia. Austro-Hungarian authorities in Bosnia and Herzegovina imprisoned and extradited approximately 5,500 prominent Serbs, 700 to 2,200 of whom died in prison. A further 460 Serbs were sentenced to death. A predominantly Bosniak special militia known as the Schutzkorps was established and carried out the persecution of Serbs.[37][38][39][40]

>The assassination led to a month of diplomatic manoeuvring between Austria-Hungary, Germany, Russia, France and Britain, called the July Crisis. Believing correctly that Serbian officials (especially the officers of the Black Hand) were involved in the plot to murder the Archduke, and wanting to finally end Serbian interference in Bosnia,[41] Austria-Hungary delivered to Serbia on 23 July the July Ultimatum, a series of ten demands that were made intentionally unacceptable, in an effort to provoke a war with Serbia.[42]

it wasn't Serbia, it was inside job

boohoo

>No food.

Let's make tanks!

>tanks but still no food people are forced to cross border to go to corner store.

We must stop this injustice!
Let's make wall.

I dont like the gdr and communism but people werent starving and had enough food.

I hate WW2 for one divine reason

WW2 separated us Silesians from GroßDeutsches Reich and destroyed german Volk
It is so fucking heartbreaking to me
I want to go home
I want to wake up from this nightmare

>I feel bad for Germany.
Said no one ever.

>Fourteen million G*rms
>had to steal slavlands because too weak to compete with ACTUAL empire's / countries.
Literally a nation of thieves.