What are the most useful European languages to learn as a 'Murican, Sup Forums?

I was told that I should learn Chinese, but I don't want to be around Chinks all the time.

Arabic.

Spanish, obviously.

Ya sé español.

English would be a good place to start ol' chap.

Aluminium

European? German, French, Italian, Russian, and Spanish are useful for science, art, and speaking to people. Latin and Koine Greek are useful for science, art, and sounding smart. Japanese is hard, but good for your hobbies.
I'd recommend French.

Most people will know English but just learn the language of the country you'll be in most.

Russian, it's hard as fuck, but I enjoy it.

As a murican I would say Polish if you plan to go Germany, France then arabic

If you don't speak dutch,
You ain't much

Spanish if you want to go in south america
French for africa.
The others europeans languages are pretty useless

latvian

What a stupid map.

(((Yiddish)))

I have to admit OP, learning arabic would be very useful if you want to speak to natives in Germany, Sweden, France and the UK when you travel throughout western Europe.

Fácil, amigo

Dutch ofcourse.

None, Europe is dead. Only ww3 can save it.

Spanish obviously

Spanish is definitely number one, if you're America.
Russian or German second, depending on whether you prefer Eastern or Western Europe.
French is spoken a lot in Africa, but it's a pretty gay language desu.
Arabic will probably be the most universal language across Western Europe soon, if you plan to travel around several EU countries.

Look Trump's granddaughter, learn chinese, they know what is best

>What are the most useful European languages to learn as a 'Murican, Sup Forums?
Spanish and then Portuguese, because Brazil is yuuuuuge

Nice one pajeet!

Basque tbhfam

Catalan obviously.

/thread

Spanish, sadly

Eat a colorful dick, fag

German is the only language you will ever need in Europe.
It is obviously the most influential country in Europe etc. etc.

Spanish is not that relevant in Europe
French matters more than Spanish

colourful*

>Japanese is hard, but good for your hobbies.
Correction : Japanese is a waste of time

>go to germany
>everyone speaks english
>go to france
>everyone speaks english
>go to sweden
>everyone speaks english
english is the only useful language to learn

Icelandic. Niggers and sand niggers cant survive in their climate, and its still 99%+ white and like 75% Christian.

fpbp

You can get the best jobs in any European country as long as you know both German and English

If you want to learn English just for the sake of communication then go for it.
But keep in mind that German is also a very relevant language.

Hell, my mate got a very solid job offer in Germany, above average wage - far from plumber shit tier.
There was only one requirement ( well, in fact 2, he had to move to Germany ) : B2 German
They could not care less about English - they wanted German and German alone.

We're mostly agnostics

Ich spreche deutsch sehr gut, kann ich mit deinem freund arbeiten?

Why does kikepedia always lie to me?

Formal religious affiliation in Iceland (2017)[1]
Church of Iceland (69.89%)
Free Lutheran Church in Reykjavík (2.85%)
Free Lutheran Church in Hafnarfjörður (1.96%)
Independent Lutheran Congregation (.97%)
Catholic Church (3.81%)
Other Christian denominations (2.08%)
Ásatrúarfélagið and Reykjavíkurgoðorð (1.07%)
Zuism (.84%)
Other and unspecified (10.5%)
Unaffiliated (6.06%)

English Is a good start, very few Americans seem to know how to speak it

Ich habe keine idee
Mein Freund lernt Deutsch, denn seine Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut

But most of them don't believe in a god, according to some polls.

english and german or russian.

We're just part of the church. Most people get confirmed and baptized simply out of tradition.

unglücklich

>unglücklich
Ich weiß

Besides, where did you learn German?
Language school? Or self-taught?
My German can only go so far, I am barely A2 ( although I am still practicing by myself)

that's a funny story, the place i lived was surrounded by hills and the TV signal was shit, so my father bought an antenna that caught only german channels. i watched those channels till i was like 10, so i guess i'm self taught

Learn french or italian. Those are the equivalent of us learning mexican spanish here in the states.

Fuck it I still plan on getting my masters in Iceland, learning Icelandic while there (enough to apply for citizenship) moving there and finding a blonde hair blue eyed waifu

t. German/Dutch Canadian

French, you can speak it with all african countries and africans are the future of planet earth

Spoken like a true frenchman.
>*sheds a tear*

Russian has the most speakers now but I doubt you'll want to learn a non white language.

Spanish is good because 50% of the US will speak it before you die.

German is good, it is the manliest language in the world and a lot of speakers.

French is good because it has a lot of speakers now but in the future will be the most spoken language in the world because all the African french colonies can speak it and are fucking like rabbits.

>German
>it is the manliest language in the world and a lot of speakers.
schlecht!

German is the white man's language
If you don't know at least the core basics of German, then you are not white, period

Shouldn't learn anything.
Tell the elitist assholes to learn English and we'll adopt metric in exchange.

But the real usefulness of Spanish is in the Americas; not a top choice for Europeans, but I'm surprised more Americans can't speak it.

Spanish. As a white man you can get work that mexicans could not get on their own because other white people will only hire mexicans to work for them if they're supervised by a white guy. If you learn spanish racism will guarantee you a position exploiting these people to profit.

Think of languages as different styles of memeing. Among other things like local culture, genetics and religion they shape they way you think and feel. Like with a lot of things its hard to get a good understanding of one without investing some time in it. And there is no guarantee you made the "right" choice.