Allies with Italy who he has to constantly bail out of shitty situations

>allies with Italy who he has to constantly bail out of shitty situations
>allies with Japan who can't help him and drag him into a war with the USA
>goes to war with Poland knowing that they have a defensive pact with the UK and France, and he has no way of defeating the UK
>goes to war with the USSR while still at war with the UK
>ends up getting tens of millions of white Europeans killed, leaving Eastern Europe occupied by Communism for decades, and making anti-semitism and white nationalism taboo while giving the Jews their own state

Probably one of ((theirs))
A difficult redpill to swallow.

>Fathered HRC and Merkle

>Be Hitler
>promise you will remove all the jews from europe, thus saving germany and the white race!!
>proceed to NOT kill any jews, in fact, keep them safe in camps you built throughout europe, while wehrmacht is going around the continent murdering 59 million white civilians, sorry, partisans.
>What the hell, Adolf?!?! There were supposed to be piles of dead jews, not dead whites!!!
>ok ok, you got me, guys!! forget the jews, my real purpose in life is EXTERMINATING communism, thus saving germany and the white race!!! No to communism!!!
>Do it, then!!
>Ally with the Soviet Union, so together you can gut and kill Poland, the only country that actually opposes the communists and won a huge war vs commies in 1920.
>WHAT THE FUCK ADOLF
>ha-ha!! its just a prank bro!! shoots himself in the face.

The more I read into ww2 the more I believe hitler had legit autism. Fags on pol give italy a lot of shit for their underwhelming performance in the war but the fact remains italy was a fascist country before germany was. Nazism at its core is still a fascist ideology after all and mussolini even told the autist to fuck off since they needed another 2 years to prepare. Hitler also thought slavs were ugly subhuman filth but considered gooks and muslims to be the worthiest of allies.

Posting in a JIDF thread.

Mussolini didn't even like him at first, see the stresa front. Italy was pushed towards germany by france and england.

>be uk
>be fine, hitler literally wants nothing to do with you
>hitler invades poland
>suddenly decide that you must ally with poland to protect their rich culture from the evil nazis
>declare war on germany to protect poland
>literally kill millions of your own natives for poland
>poland still gets fucked, no one ever helps it
>years later
>polish people come to the uk in hordes
>take up spaces in uk services and live on welfare as repayment for your ally-ship
>polish commit disproportionate ammounts of crimes and leech off of natives
>still think you won the war despite all this
wew

>blaming Hitler for what the international clique he fought against did after the war

Mussolini should have stayed out of it. He wouldn't be considered evil if he did. Ever since roman times italians and germans have been at each others throats.

>have no problem mass murdering 60 million whites
>consider pic related best allies

nazis are a fucking meme, no idea why this board has actual naziboobooo stormfags defending it, lmao.

WE

>>hitler invades poland
>suddenly decide that you must ally with poland to protect their rich culture from the evil nazis
>declare war on germany to protect poland

ayyyy kiddo, check the dates when UK allied with Poland before you start spreading your autism on the internet.

>>take up spaces in uk services and live on welfare as repayment for your ally-ship

uhhhhh...... not a single british soldier set foot in poland in ww2.
what exactly should the poolaks the grateful for?
you doing nothing?

also, didnt british pilots have the worst K/D ratio in battle for britain, while the poolaks had the best, aaaaand didnt the british steal literally dozens of tons of polish gold as "payment for the rental of spitfires, ammunition and fuel"????

ayyyyyy brit education.

>Rather having circumcised peepee in bumbum
>Rather have all white europeans in gulags
>Not knowing he didnt want war but had no other choice
>Be (((OP))), be JDIF/leftypol and like nigger dick

>people point out the total fucking stupidity of shitler and germs
>REEEEEEEEE!!!! FUCKING JIDF!!!!
>FUCKING LEFTYPOL
>HE WASNT RETARDED AT ALL!!
>THESE WERE JUST POOR TACTICAL DECISIONS, NOT RETARDATION!!!!

(((you)))
You're not white and never will be.
Cry more.

Hitler ruined Mussolini's legacy. Fuck him.

>implying Hitler wasn't cool with Poland before they started Jewing about with France and the UK

>BLARRRGHHH UGHHHHH UR NAAAAAATTTTT WHIIIIIIIIIIITE

the point was that allying with poland was a facade for the real reason the british got involved

Hitler worshiped Moloch according to Churchill
> Adolf Hitler had at last arrived. But he was not alone. He had called from the depths of defeat the dark and savage furies latent in the most numerous, most serviceable, ruthless, contradictory, and ill-starred race in Europe. He had conjured up the fearful idol of an all-devouring Moloch of which he was the priest and incarnation.

Your move stormfags

Why do you fear Hitler so much?
Hmmm, Really makes you think.

I am italian fascist you subhuman

Albanians are subhuman

Winston Churchill was a fucking real zionist, your really going to belive what that thing said?

(You) have a very poor understanding of the world .

This is what Apartheid Israel and its terrorist outfits like JIDF support...Murdering children.

Ma vai a cagare ebrelletto

Italians are better than other humans.

He went to war to save the German people from genocide. Only a cuck wouldn't understand what Hitler had to do.

His only mistake was going to war with US, and trusting commies.

She is perfect

excuse me OP but

>he had to invade Poland because ethnic germans are being massacred there

>he invade France as an act of revenge (treaty of Versailles that put Germany in shame)

>He had to attack soviet union because the germans knows that the russian WILL attack germany (read the book "icebreaker').The invasion was a pre-emptive strike.

>German's economy was stable under Hitler rule,many people bow down to him,german people were willing to die for Hitler when the enemy is at the gate of the fatherland

>However,Hitler is a cuck for not killing 6 million jews

stfu. She only dates cute italian boys and she smells like basil.

B b but, muh italian heritage...

She will view you as a slave just meant to rub her feet and trim her toenails. Nothing more.

THIS WAS THE AXIS

YOU BRAINWASHED JEW SLAVE

Stable for a few months

>Hitler worshiped Moloch according to Churchill
checkmate faggot

Hitler wanted the nazi ideologi to be spread by these men.He don't let them live in Germany,he let them DIE for germany.Hitler taught them about the importance of keeping your race pure,about the importance of nationalism.

Merkel,in the other hand,allows them to live,give cash,and asylum in return for nothing

They really aren't.

>mussolini even told the autist to fuck off since they needed another 2 years to prepare
Mussolini chose to invade Greece by himself. Nobody else asked, wanted or expected him to. His monumental failure of an invasion set back Operation Barbarossa by six weeks. That means the Germans would have had an additional month and a half to push into the USSR before the winter came and they recouped their strength. They made it to the gates of Moscow in our timeline, and probably would have taken it and capped the eventual Soviet counter-attack at the knees if Mussolini weren't such a fucking idiot. Nearly all supply and railroad lines in Russia meet at Moscow. They'd never have been able to adequately deliver equipment to the front if the centeral hub of their deivery system got occupied or even just destroyed.

>he invade France as an act of revenge
nope

Poland invaded Germany and had a pact with Brits and France to back them up. Poland was cool with Hitler until the head guy died. The next guy in line said he could take Germany in a week and they were a "paper tiger".

>Hitler wanted the nazi ideologi to be spread by these men.He don't let them live in Germany,he let them DIE for germany
So did Ghandi you fucking cuck

Nigger, most of that shit happened DURING the war. I stand by the 14, fuck the 88!

>attacking in late autumn
that's a nice way to get stuck in the mud lad

They really aren't

Germany had no chance of beating russia to begin with. Face facts faggot.

I would give her my berner würstel if you know what I mean

as always

You're a traitor

Austrian subhuman. Your fucking country's national dish is literally stolen from italy.

Pearl Harbor was a false flag by Zionist Jews to pull America into the war. Don't believe the lies

>hides flag

grande if non-fiction.

At least his country didn't Switch sides in both World Wars.

The ONLY TRAITOR here is YOU for supporting that kike puppet Hitler. Hit the bricks, loser.

>ameriturds actually believe this

Your country is literally named after an italian you pussy.

>The ONLY TRAITOR here is YOU for supporting that kike puppet Hitler.
Spoken like a true Rothschild slave

No it isn't

He's speaking figuratively, he's not saying that Hitler was literally worshipping an ancient Canaanite diety. A 'moloch' can be used in a metaphorical way for a monstrous force, in the case Churchill means, he is eluding to a dangerous and vicious nature in the German people, and this is the 'moloch' that Hitler had conjured up, Hitler being the priest of this metaphorical ritual.

Yeah, it is. In any thread that mentions italy, no matter in what context, you can bet that there'll be an ass devastated croat/slovenian/austrian that is upset because they lost land to us.

>upset because they lost land to us.

What does that have to with me wanting to bone the qt you posted and our national dish?

Explain Luigi

My name is tim kys subhuman. Italian girls will never date you.

>My name is tim

So you're a stealth-anglo larping as an italian fascist?

>Italian girls will never date you.

Why not?

I am NO-ONE'S SLAVE, unlike you. And Hitler was funded by the Rothschilds.

I'm not an anglo subhuman. I have brown hair and don't look like weak and effeminate nordcucks.

They won't date you because italy and austria have always been rivals.

>I'm not an anglo subhuman.

Then why is your name Tim?

>They won't date you because italy and austria have always been rivals.

Girls don't care about that

Not all italians have stereotypical names.

Girls do care about it you subhuman.

Why are you dividing and conquering fellow europeans user, when our very own existence is threatened by kikes and islam/niggers/commies?

>Girls do care about it you subhuman.

No, they only care about dick.

Hitler chose to invade URSS by himself. Nobody else asked, wanted or expected him to. His failure of an invasion costed the war to the axis...
:)

Based Hellenebro has a good point. Enough with this divide-and-conquer bullshit. ALL NATIVE EUROPEANS MUST SURVIVE.

Because italians are better than other humans and don't like tiny anglo dicks.

All of us Europeans are endangered by an invisible enemy who is providing immunities for himself and bringing in pests and you still care about century old European petty fighting? Do you really want to become extinct by isolating yourself user? Or would you have Europeans unite like the sticks united form a fasces?

>allies with Romania
almost wins because of their sacrifices

He's joking tard

I'm not an Anglo and all this petty fighting between fellow Europeans benefits no-one except the kikes who want us all gone.

I completely agree with you.

Dance my puppets. Italians are superior to other humans.

No european country will be superior when they get drowned in nigger/mudslime hordes invading without even getting any military resistance at all.

>non-superhumans attacking superhumans, while claiming they're superhumans and they're not

Reminder that churchill sold poland off to Stalin after the war. Fuckinh British perfidy I swear

when you outjew the jews

10/10 posts - saved

>polish commit disproportionate ammounts of crimes and leech off of natives
Is this a meme or real?

gift from the french

He's probably a kike shill. Notice that he isn't even using a real flag. Best to just ignore him.

I am italian you subhuman.

>slavs
>white europeans

>50 shekels have been deposited to your account

Shit happens. Don't even trip, dawg.

Edit: Memeflags were a mistake - user

Hitler > Jesus