Hero father, 15, grabs his gun and chases gang who tried to abduct his daughter, 17...

>Hero father, 15, grabs his gun and chases gang who tried to abduct his daughter, 17, before cops stop the fleeing kidnappers on the highway and find guns, a knife and roll of tape inside their vehicle
>Amber Brackney, 17, had been leaving her Florida home on Tuesday night when she found her path blocked by barrels
>Rather than get out the car, she simply drove around the obstacle
>Police say the barrels were part of a kidnapping attempt by Keilon Johnson, 19, Austin French, 17, 16-year old Tyree Johnson, and 15-year old Kamauri Horn
>Her father, funeral director Terry Brackney, then ran out to confront the teens after he heard a commotion in his front yard
>The four teenagers fled but were stopped by police who found a knife, guns and a roll of tape in their car
>All four defendants are now charged with attempted kidnapping and attempted home invasion robbery

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5068759/Dad-foils-kidnapping-17-year-old-daughter.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/WeThoughtTheyWereWhiteDontellJackson/We Thought They Were White, Dontell Jackson _djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bet she is sad she didn't get any of that BBC inside her

niggers gonna nig

>>Hero father, 15, grabs his gun and chases gang who tried to abduct his daughter, 17, before cops stop the fleeing kidnappers on the highway and find guns, a knife and roll of tape inside their vehicle
>15
huh

fuckin niggers

I'm glad this didn't happen in Britain. The cops would probably arrest the father instead.

> roses are red
> violets are blue
> I have a gun
> get in the truck

“Theys just kids, they wuz jus playin, they be good boys, they just takin the girl to study group” -black kids parents & relatives

around blacks...

OP fucked up.
The dad is 51, not 15.

>Deys was takin' her to church and sheeit.

when is the gig gonna be up shitskins? it's painfully fucking obvious that you don't get laid for shit, since you need to kidnap (lmao) girls to get any
you know sluts like the one in OP literally bend over for chad white guys whenever the fucking can, on the other hand?
I can't even go to the club without having at least 10 hotties grind their ass on my dick and ask for a ciggie, whereas your types usually just stand in the corner hoping some 50 year old drunk roast-monster wants to pay some nigger boy-toy a 10er for getting pissed on
kill yourself bud

Nah the actual source has the same typo

maybe they fixed it now tho

If she drove around the barrels, what is the issue? It's not like they grabbed her

I'm worried how this is going to be used by far right fash to justify their sick racist agenda.

Heres a pic of the event

Now imagine what would have happened if they caught her. The police weren't there, or her father wasn't.

We all know what would have happened, and yet they only got "Attempted Kidnapping, and attempted home invasion"
Should have fucking executed them

Top kek

Agreed. Imagine the amount of racism these kids must have suffered to commit a crime like this. I hope they get off lightly so they can finish high school.

Shit, this niggs gonna get Malcolm X'd if he keeps speaking the truth like that

Kek

That’s fucking hilarious

Agreed. We can't waste their potential. NASA needs more astronauts.

Shut up, nigger.

Muslims killed Malcom X though...

>heard commotion on his front yard and went out to investigate

spittin dat troof

>>Keilon Johnson, 19, Austin French, 17, 16-year old Tyree Johnson, and 15-year old Kamauri Horn

No need to even see a pic of the perps to know that they "is nigs"

/thread

Ikr? How was this plan supposed to work?

>funeral director
>didn't say some cool funeral pun one-liners before shooting all the kidnappers
B for saving his daughter, but he could've done better.

Busted my sides
You will be spared on day of the rake

Was it "French" that tipped you off?

Racist stereotypes are virtually always true up to a certain point. That's what a "racist stereotype" is by definition: general behaviour patterns witnessed by enormous segments of humanity over enormous lengths of time. It's a good thing this hero father didn't succumb to deliberate blindness and become an impotent self-castrated eunuch, which is exactly what supposed "non-racists" are. The quotations signify people deliberately sublimating their inherent racial categorization and racial categorizing/profiling, which is what every fucking human being over the age of five does on planet Earth. Human brains have evolved that way probably as a survival mechanism. Those who believe that blindness and self-deception makes them "nice" are the ones we need to worry about. THAT'S the belief that's a cancer; it's not the other way around as so many have been convinced

kek'd hard

A fucking leaf.

Top kek leaf, lost hard.

>>All four defendants are now charged with attempted kidnapping and attempted home invasion robbery
Why werent the charged with attempted murder?
Its obvious that was their intent

Better yet, why werent they shot in the street

Yeah prejudice have evolutive value. It's literally an heuristic.

There was a study conducted to prove how well prejudice worked as an heuristic to operate with incomplete information in different scenarios.
The result were astonishing.

Kek
Yeah

They're color coded for a reason. Ignore this at your own peril.

Never relax!

I will start serial killing niggers if the abduction of whites starts to happen. I will not stand by and let what happens in SA happen in my land. Niggers all need to die, every fucking one.

Or JFK'd and luther'd

The site already got taken down, he got neutralized.

the barrels were there in hopes she would get out of the car voluntarily and then they would grab her. pretty simple.

>It's going to be a closed casket for you.
>FREEZE! *BANG* Well at least you will once rigor mortise sets in.
>Heres a sample of our cremation services *FWOOSH*
>There aint gonna be enough of you to fill a child size casket
>Hope you have some strong guys in your family, cause im about to double your weight in lead
>Did you know they use formaldehyde in certain types of food preparation? Let me give you a taste
>Don't worry, I'll play march of the gladiators for your funeral

Malcolm was tailed by feds 24/7 nonstop from his hadj right up until the morning of his murder.
Strangly they just disapppeared for the shooting?
His shooting was a joint NIO/FBI operation. Elijah Mohhamad couldn't take the bantz from being outed as a child rapist.

The link is fantastic and highly worthy of being bookmarked and shared with white friends and black friends alike:

archive.org/stream/WeThoughtTheyWereWhiteDontellJackson/We Thought They Were White, Dontell Jackson _djvu.txt

unrelaxed dad

You clever little devil.

For every story like this there are a dozen others that didn't end so well for the white girl. Think about that for a minute. You are being hunted in your own country. None of you cowards will do anything to stop your own extinction. Just sit there in defeat as you fuck your own fist to hentai while you shovel sugar into your water buffalo carcass.

Spare this leaf the rake

This is why you own guns. If niggers tryt o break in my house they get a 12 gauge surprise.

>People are dying left and right, but look! Something nice eventually happens!
That makes just as much sense as inviting the Muslims into Europe. Sure, there might be some geniuses among them, but thinking about it with a level head would lead you to the fact that maybe it's not okay to keep something that has a 1/100000 chance of being something good.
Same with your AR-15s, or hell, guns in general. 1/100000 chance. 1 time it would be used for good by a civilian, but 100000 times it would be used to mow down people who haven't actually done nothing. Think about it and realize that it's not really a good idea anymore.
It's not like you could fight the government or anything - which was the original idea of letting civilians use guns: if things went awry, they'd be able to overthrow it.
Nowadays they could just drone your shit - the pilot could be in a nice air-conned room over in Alaska, and there's absolutely no danger for him.

>If niggers tryt o break in my house they get a 12 gauge surprise.
When niggers try to break into my house, I let them, and I get a 12 inch surprise.

niggers being niggers

Holy shit I live where she is from and they never said niggers did it on the news here.

Super-duper low IQ detected - Ding Ding Ding!
Yeah 'cause the middle east was so easily subjugated with drones wasn't it.
No, a well armed populace is almost impossible to oppress.

why niggers are even allowed in decent white neighborhoods is beyond me. the police should have pulled those niggers over the second they entered a neighborhood they didn't belong in.

blacks/moors/amreindians destroyed in a comment

Give it up. Monkeys haven't been sent to space in decades.

>Full Service Funeral Director

Lmao just did some searching and the nig said on Dr Phil that he didn’t do, because he was in school. Lol any excuse but school would be better. Nobody will believe that nigger was in school.

Obviously fake. Let me prove it.

If a 15 year old has a 17 year old daughter, that would mean he would be NEGATIVE 2 years old when she was born, and closer to NEGATIVE 3 years old when she was conceived!

That's some real SKYNET type shit.

So learn to math, nig.

They do a lot of times.

obviously not enough, they should every time. niggers destory everything they touch

just because OP made a mistake doesn't make it fake, look at the link. if that's all you got go on you better come back with some better shit.

1/10 try harder next time

Will Chimps know that those niggers where just following their instincts

she looks like a whore
how do we know this was random? she could have invited them

around blacks, never relax

Underrated

>inb4 liberal judge lets the good bois go
dey dindu nuffin

hero? she was't in any danger. the prudent move would be to alert the authorities so that the offender could be safely apprehended. he did a foolhardy thing and did not protect his daughter from anything. this is how NOT do to it

Why do whites still live in the south? Almost every one of these fucked up stories is in the south.

/ournig

Wasn't in any danger? Are you fucking retarded? They were gonna tape up, rape and murder this chick

Why not start doing it anyway? They are so many and they are so worthless, no-one is gonna notice.

Seriously, i always thought that american serial killers are stupid. They could be killing niggers and the authorities would never come after them because they would assume gang violence.

You have those numbers reversed.

Defensive gun uses each. Year number between 350,000 and 2 million, because some districts don’t consider the gun if the gun was not fired but only drawn to deter a violent crime.

But there are only about 12,000 homocides involving firearms, anually, and this number has been declining.

>Dad funeral director cleaning up the streets
This would be better than the new death wish

AND STILL YOU HAVE TRAITORS THAT WANT TO BAN GUNS

>ask for a ciggie
yuck, women who smoke? the muslims can have them they're already barbarians

>Her father, funeral director
Clearly he's trying to drum up business

>Elijah Mohhamad couldn't take the bantz from being outed as a child rapist.
I wonder if that is a consistent theme among black community leaders?

It's interesting to note that as soon as NASA stopped being all white, we stopped landing on the moon.

I HATE NIGGERS!

Pull your head out of your ass you fucking retard.

Leaf for the win! Hilarious!

> OP made a typo, proceeds to shit all over the thread because of said 1 typo

Brainlet detected

>There was a study conducted to prove how well prejudice worked as an heuristic to operate with incomplete information in different scenarios.
The result were astonishing.
Big if true. Link?

those poor boys dindu nuffin. they could have been my son!

friendly reminder to drive through or around road blocks. common ploy to carjack people.

>Hero father, 15, grabs his gun and chases gang who tried to abduct his daughter, 17
John Titor is pretty based.

And people think I am kidding when I point out the police were invented to protect criminals not citizens. Read Dickens. Read “The Great Train Robbery”.

FICKING NIGGERS!

Niggers gonna nig.

I do not understand why the father's age was in any way important to the story.