/IOTBW/ It Appears to be Working Edition

Previous Thread
Do Not Alter The Message.
Do Not Alter The Flyers.
Anyone Who Tries To Change Things Is A Shill.
There Is No Phase 2.

It's Okay To Be White. 5 words. Simple, elegant, effective. The plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.
If you take part remember; print the original flyers in the pic, post them in legal areas, be aware of cameras, and get home safely.

Do not trespass.
Do not Vandalize.
Do not post over other signs or flyers.
Do not say anything racist or provocative in the comments of news stories.
We are giving the left all the rope they want and they are racing to hang themselves. The goal is to expose the media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

We know the Alt-Right is trying to co-opt the campaign, the best thing we can do is post as many of the original flyers as possible so theirs look illegitimate by comparison. Same goes for the Left's inflammatory false flag versions.

To see our results so far check these links
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

ghostbin.com/paste/679rw

Other urls found in this thread:

mynbc5.com/article/it-s-okay-posters-trigger-reaction-at-uvm/13454531
imgur.com/a/nvhks
pastebin.com/qAXTBfgF
ghostbin.com/paste/679rw
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
pastebin.com/NFE4akXa
pastebin.com/iWpHHnww
pastebin.com/3yFa9C0G
pastebin.com/6Uuqf9uW
pastebin.com/w5ziuHHq
pastebin.com/0ZkycJTU
pastebin.com/wivf47Zz
ghostbin.com/paste/9ok6r
archive.is/5LEna
archive.is/XeQsK
archive.is/vEkhM
archive.is/pHMnG
archive.is/nQezd
archive.is/M2CqY
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg
archive.is/pGH0i
archive.is/JWRm8
archive.is/prxBX
archive.is/C2U7O
archive.is/7MQf6
archive.is/62V3A
archive.is/OIAgW
archive.is/0Ml7b
archive.is/3OVMG
archive.is/yohQd
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png
wjla.com/news/local/man-claiming-to-be-behind-its-okay-to-be-white-fliers-in-montgomery-co-speaks-out
archive.is/zppGf
palmbeachpost.com/news/local/new-okay-white-signs-posted-fgcu-campus/jt1iMSjgsAjh6g2ZY6qmSO/
archive.is/pXQql
mustreadalaska.com/uaa-punked-okay-white-counseling/
archive.is/gUs41
mgexp.com/phorum/read.php?47,3625020
archive.is/0kBes
youtube.com/watch?v=G7QrSRP7Epk&pbjreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=NHfBiD0K0y4&pbjreload=10
cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/mun-condemns-islamaphobic-posters-1.4345916
cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/mun-anti-racism-campaign-islamophobia-antisemitism-1.4393112
theconcordian.org/2017/11/09/minorities-feel-unsafe-on-campus
archive.is/kHrb0
polispin.com/zazzle-cancels-okay-to-be-white-order-but-approves-not-ok-to-be-white-hmmm/
archive.is/0fiPa
theconcordian.org/2017/11/09/its-the-message-behind-them-students-faculty-react-to-signs
archive.is/FPhth
youtube.com/watch?v=N23-aHliZhY
ghostbin.com/paste/w7e5a
youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA
ucdavis.edu/news/chancellor-responds-provocative-fliers/
archive.is/yUkkd
archive.is/r2T7l
bigleaguepolitics.com/white-self-hatred-sick-billboard-removed-west-virginia-claims-racism/
newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/11/09/These-Five-Simple-Words-Have-Exposed-The-Lefts-Extreme-Hypocrisy
archive.is/M2B8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stick to the Instructions.

There is no phase 2.

Gentle reminder for anyone who fails to grasp that.

Most recent compilation picture.

It's boring now. Please stop.

Helpful for anyone considering making IOTBW stickers. Other brands/sizes work just fine

It's purpose isn't solely for your entertainment, Bjorn. It's working very well, and stories are new stories are still continuing to pop up every day:
>mynbc5.com/article/it-s-okay-posters-trigger-reaction-at-uvm/13454531

dunno if anyone is posting in this thread but I just got back from making a sign. It didn't go very well.

imgur.com/a/nvhks

>First image
the paint I was going to use spilled out into my bag which kinda sucked but I didn't have much in there anyway.
>Second image
the hole it leaked from. seemed to be from rust. Paint was supposed to be black, said black on the tin anyway.
>third image
the sign I made. had to use only the fineline pens I was going to use as marking. Dunno if it'll wash away in the rain or not. Proud of the sign though, took ages.

I also scouted ahead to see where I'd put it, I've got the perfect spot for it and I'll put it up tomorrow morning when there shouldn't be too many people about. It's not too shitty is it? It's about 6-7 foot wide so it was bound to be a little bit shitty.

I did not realize there were rules.
Yesterday, my son and I went to Western Michigan University and wrote the following in chalk on several sidewalks "Black Lives Matter, It's OK to be White, Are you Offended?" Then we asked people what they thought and got lots of "I never thought of it that way" comments. I apologize for not following protocol.

bump

The people doing this in real life are already doing it. Stop pretending you are a part of it.

It's cool that you've found us and we love cheerleaders, but it would be nice if you'd shut the fuck up. The more you implore people not to add shit to the message and not to comment on the press the movement is getting will obviously have the complete opposite effect.

Just keep doing what you do best: spectate. If you're really with us, please stop with the /iotbw/ threads and go print some up. Print out 10, go put a buck in a newspaper machine and insert them in every single copy. Fold them up an put them in thrifty nickels and quick quarters and whatever free papers or sales ads are at your local stores.

These GTK 1488 losers are trying to subvert a genuine heartfelt movement and these threads do not help.

Polite sage on the off-chance you're legit on our side.

New pastebin.com/qAXTBfgF
Also ghostbin.com/paste/679rw

Give props to the maintainer of the Google docs

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
More archives in links above

Previous >pastebin.com/NFE4akXa
Previous >pastebin.com/iWpHHnww
Previous >pastebin.com/3yFa9C0G
Previous >pastebin.com/6Uuqf9uW
Previous >pastebin.com/w5ziuHHq
Previous >pastebin.com/0ZkycJTU
Previous >pastebin.com/wivf47Zz
Previous >ghostbin.com/paste/9ok6r

Google docs

Normies talking about it
Baby Center Communities
>archive.is/5LEna

Washington Post
Signs saying ‘it’s okay to be white’ found at Maryland high school
>archive.is/XeQsK

WDSU News Channel 6
'It's okay to be white' signs posted on Tulane campus, student newspaper reports
>archive.is/vEkhM

Squawker
>archive.is/pHMnG

The Daily Caller
‘It’s Okay To Be White’ Stickers Posted Around College Town
>archive.is/nQezd

Edmonton Metro
Pro-white message taped to Native Studies building day after racist pumpkin incident
>archive.is/M2CqY
In print >i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg

Boston Globe
Article >archive.is/pGH0i
Twitter >archive.is/JWRm8
Facebook >archive.is/prxBX

Boston Magazine
>archive.is/C2U7O

Cleveland Scene
>archive.is/7MQf6

Tulane Hullabaloo
Article >archive.is/62V3A
Twitter >archive.is/OIAgW
Article >archive.is/0Ml7b

The New Orleans Advocate
Article >archive.is/3OVMG
Facebook >archive.is/yohQd

WWU Campus Police FB Thread
>i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png

I have put up more than 350 total across 5 different nights. I also spent the hours required to compile this , as well as to make this , which many people have said they found helpful when creating their own stickers.

There is no phase 2, and there are no deviations from the message, despite whatever fucking point you're trying to make in your nonsensical post.

looking good boys !

Keep it up. Jail time for those racist homophobes.

I haven't paid attention for about a week now
Has anything happened after the initial outburst?

Bump

Don't worry about it, it worked. The "rules" only apply to the fliers and stickers

The purpose for the five words on a white sheet of paper was to get the media to chimp out. What your son did was open a dialog. Different things, and nothing wrong with that.

Check out the reactions pastebin.com/qAXTBfgF

Silence kebab loving Nordic pig dog.

So who's laying claim to this?

Man claiming to be behind 'It's okay to be white' fliers in Montgomery Co. speaks out

>ABC7's Tim Barber spoke to one of the people who claims to be behind the campaign and in the video above he says school officials are wrong.

wjla.com/news/local/man-claiming-to-be-behind-its-okay-to-be-white-fliers-in-montgomery-co-speaks-out

archive.is/zppGf

Jesus, that's horrifyingly ugly. Please do something else.

New - Palm Beach Post

palmbeachpost.com/news/local/new-okay-white-signs-posted-fgcu-campus/jt1iMSjgsAjh6g2ZY6qmSO/

archive.is/pXQql

remove kebab

>The people doing this in real life are already doing it.
I'm not even sure that's true...I've seen a bunch of people in these threads (including recently) saying that they are going out to do it for the first time (and then posting pics of properly made IOTBW flyers). So obviously new people are still starting to do it. Are you sure that would be the case if new /IOTBW/ threads were going up?

I don't like this. People shouldn't be talking to the media like this. I'm also not convinced this isn't controlled opposition, considering the claim that the guy is "one of the people behind the movement" is pretty absurd.

hmmm, let's check the chart shall we?

Hey man, it's total shit but by God you're trying and you deserve a (You) for that if nothing else.

Don't be scared to spread the message. Just say you heard it along with 'Black Lives Matter' and 'No human is Illegal' at a rally or on YouTube and it stuck with you.

Cunts here keep making threads about it even though it's already took off and is doing great because they want to make sure everyone knows where it came from in an attempt to discredit it. Don't let that get you down. The message is already widespread enough that you have complete plausible deniability if you say you got the phrase from somewhere else.

It's a fucking shame that people need a cover story for spreading a message as innocuous and true as this one, but the good guys will win in the end, user. Glad to have you on the squad. Keep up the good work.

My printer was out of ink when it started, and I'll be getting some soon, so I can do it myself.

New - Must Read Alaska

She gets it edition

>COMPARE AND CONTRAST

>An earlier version of inclusiveness, “All Lives Matter,” became briefly popular after Black Lives Matter became a cultural phenomenon and lightning rod for rioting.

>The “All Lives Matter” meme was quickly labeled racist by the left, who said the phrase showed insensitivity.

>The “IT’S OKAY” poster was found in the student union building at UAA and in Beatrice Hall, where the cafeteria is.

>The administration removed the flyers from places in campus where flyers are disallowed, but left them up on the public notice boards, according to officials.

mustreadalaska.com/uaa-punked-okay-white-counseling/

archive.is/gUs41

It's not okay to be white, goys. Haven't you gotten the message?

DISGUSTING

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
Is it just me and shitty computer or internet connection causing the sheet to be non responsive and slow?

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to try to take credit for it like this. Really it's been a miracle that so many people have stayed on point this much. Hopefully he gets doxxed by the SJWs and has every inch of his shit fucked up to serve as a warning to others not to try to steal the spotlight.

I gotta say, you are one of the best /leftypol/ trolls we have had in a while. Good job, but please refer to this chart.

I don’t see any “anti white narrative” being pushed by the media here.

I see some opinions from students and staff. I don’t see much media spin.

It's going to be some lefty shill who says he's doing it because he hates niggers.

lefties are too spineless to false flag IRL

New - MG Experience

IOTBW is everywhere edition

mgexp.com/phorum/read.php?47,3625020

archive.is/0kBes

New - Youtube - The Agnostic Canuck

Leaf edition

Its Okay To Be White Vol 1
youtube.com/watch?v=G7QrSRP7Epk&pbjreload=10

Its Okay To Be White Vol 2
youtube.com/watch?v=NHfBiD0K0y4&pbjreload=10

This post sounds like enemy discouragement disguised as advice. Notice the admonishment of "not doing it right, OMG just stop!"

There is nothing wrong with IOTBW. It is tame and bland on purpose. I've done meaner and more complicated pranks over the years and even I like the simplicity of this one.

All you flyer boys remember a few tips:

1. Work quickly, work quietly, work at night, work alone. (It's your call if you actually follow these four but not doing so increases the chances of you getting caught.)

2. As a rule don't go armed. You can get in deep shit with the law and if you use a weapon such as a knife or pistol on someone, you will be doing double digit time and or killed. (Leave fighting to trained soldiers and real war efforts. If you do anything like that, don't tell anyone before you do it. Probably don't tell anyone ever.)

3. If you do this game often enough you will encounter trouble. The Cops/Feds will fuck you over hard and the wrong townies can make you wish you had run into the Cops/Feds. Therefore: If you get spotted, keep moving. Make a pursuer come to you. If such a person is stronger and or armed you'd better get out of there fast. If you attack your pursuer, especially if you brought and used a weapon, and get away, shut your damn mouth and avoid the area for a long time. As in a year or more.

4. Don't interfere with effective movements just because they are "not the way you like things." IOTBW is great because it gives normal people an opportunity to participate in Civil Disobedience. Also, it exposes the anti white hatred that is at the heart of the Left. Segregation was banned a very long time ago. The anti white Left is the Powers That Be.

5. Vary the places you operate in and take weeks, months or years off between specific locations. (Again, your call on how much risk you are comfortable with. Places you operate in repeatedly will be watched by the Law and by regular citizens.)

Jesus fuck that was cringey. Why do people try to do videos freeform? If you can't get your shit together and think of the right words, do another take instead of 3 second silences

cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/mun-condemns-islamaphobic-posters-1.4345916

>I have put up more than 350 total across 5 different nights

Good for you man. Sorry I called you a cunt, but when you see shit like this...
Can you blame me for being paranoid?

>obviously new people are still starting to do it. Are you sure that would be the case if new /IOTBW/ threads were going up?

People have big mouth. This shit is spreading like wildfire. I'm sure under different circumstances I'd be posting a merchant with some smartass shit like 'Yes goy, stop making threads about this' but I honestly think that this has caught fire organically and the more we can distance ourselves from the genesis of it the better.

The only thing wrong with our message (from their side) is where we're from. I think as long as we still have dedicated messengers, we can cut the umbilical cord and in a few months the overwhelming majority of people spreading It's Okay to be White will have never heard of Sup Forums. Maybe I'm an optimist, but I really believe that.

His into was good but man his voice is hard to listen to.

they are really kicking up a stir on some campuses...

cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/mun-anti-racism-campaign-islamophobia-antisemitism-1.4393112

There should be a big wave of posters all arond the US on the night of 23 November, right after Thanksgiving dinner and right before Black Friday.

Main targets: shops and malls for maximum visibility.

>The more you implore people not to add shit to the message and not to comment on the press the movement is getting will obviously have the complete opposite effect.
this

>taping it over other flyers
anyone who's doing this, stop

This is what I love about Sup Forums and the right. Someone, we have no idea who, came up with this stupid idea, five words on a piece of paper to get people to overreact like it's a second holocaust.
We then argued about it for a few days, nailed down the principles of the thing(no phase 2, no alterations, no links to Sup Forums) and then told everyone who wanted that they could do their thing.
We predicted media responses, tried to work out if there was any way that this could fall back on us negatively and then we just did it.

We had copy-pasta about not doing anything illegal, not putting it over other posters, avoiding conflicts, we had infographics about making homemade paste to stick it to the walls and everything organised between hundreds of people refining things just a little at a time until suddenly the day comes and we've done it and it's in the media and no-one has a name connected to any part of it.

Meanwhile Antifa and that dickhead Richard Spencer have to spend months and thousands of dollars organising anything to get in the media for a couple of cycles at best and get arrested over and over again.

We've got no money, no resources, no central command and no leaders and we do shit for fun. If it fails we just walk it off and start over.

What

;_;

Holy fuck this lady actually did quality journalism. I am impressed.

This is just to make normies see how much the media hates them for just being white.

Nazi LARPers are always borderline retarded and completely ineffective, double so for old guard like stormfront who are downright delusional. They put themselves in echo chambers and sniff their own farts all day. Meanwhile we are on Sup Forums havign it our with every ideology under the sun and have to know ourselves and know our opponents like the back of our hand to even get (you).

New - The Concordian

Double speak edition

Minorities feel unsafe on campus

>The past week has in no way felt safe for me and a lot of other diverse students. Just like many of us have stated, no one ever said it was not okay to be white; what we were all against was the underlying message of racism that these posters were spreading. In America, it has always been okay to be white. White has always been seen as the standard for perfection and there are many people who believe that in order to make it, you have to be white. So, why exactly were there posters hanging around campus making it seem like being white has always been seen as an issue?

So it's okay to be white, but saying so is racist

>When I shared this story on my Facebook page, I hoped to have an open conversation with people who thought these posters were okay. I never arrived at the answers that could convince me to agree with the message of the posters. I had some educated and intelligent, yet unconvincing, conversations, but many of the people who had come to my page to support these posters were somewhat white supremacists who felt offended by my message of opposition. The next day, I and many other students waited to hear from the school administration regarding this situation. When the message finally came, I felt it was a message I had heard before. It talked about how Concordia is an inclusive community and we need to have these conversations.

So you want to have a conversation with those who think these posters are okay, implying that they are not okay...

No one could convince you that it's okay to be white, and everyone who tried to convince you were white supremacists

theconcordian.org/2017/11/09/minorities-feel-unsafe-on-campus

archive.is/kHrb0

You were using paint, which is vandalism, which is criminal, which gives them a way to attack the 5 words. So you are either trying to make us look bad, or you did not spend much brain power on understanding what we are doing.

reminds me of this image

>As a rule don't go armed.
This is absolutely terrible advice. I go armed to the fucking Piggly Wiggly to buy pork chops and Maker's Mark. These cunts have made it completely clear that they consider words to be the equivalent of violence and they have no compunction about reacting in kind.

Of course you take something to defend yourself with. Your flag surprises me. Where in America do you live that you feel comfortable not being armed after dark? Lotta nerve insinuating I'm a shill when you're the one hiding behind a proxy.

Boy, our southern neighbors sure enjoy a relaxing drive after tying one on, don't they?

>for me and a lot of other diverse students
It is so obvious that "diverse" means "Non white" and that whites are not included in diversity. So many of the stories make this plain as day and I hope it helps wake people up to this little trick the left uses.

New - Polispin

Double standards edition

ZAZZLE cancels “Okay to be white” order but approves “Not Ok to be white”….hmmm

polispin.com/zazzle-cancels-okay-to-be-white-order-but-approves-not-ok-to-be-white-hmmm/

archive.is/0fiPa

Wasn't there some pleddit post that used to do the rounds around here about a lefty that tried to infiltrate Sup Forums and found out that we knew more about his side and their ideology and beliefs than most of his allies did while they knew nothing about ours other than we're all "nazis", "bigots" and "racists"?

We've had to fight to form our opinions, fight against the media, the establishment, the universities and society itself to get some kernel of truth, they've just caught a wave to shore and think they've swum the distance alone.

theconcordian.org/2017/11/09/its-the-message-behind-them-students-faculty-react-to-signs

archive.is/FPhth

Yes it is working. I see even on mainstream media, people crying and wringing their hands over what it means and how to respond. Great b8 m8s.

Shut the fuck up Sam Hyde

Posted yesterday, but is well worth the 14 minutes. He is experienced in political messaging and says this is the best campaign he's ever seen, even outdoing his own

Youtube - European Front - Mark Collett Podcast: It's Okay to be White

>A frank discussion of the “It’s Okay to be White” flyers and how such a simple campaign has been so effective in not only reaching out to those who are sympathetic to our message, but also in making our opponents show their true colours. But this simple campaign has also managed to do something much bigger and much more important – it has effectively communicated the threat of white genocide to the public.

>youtube.com/watch?v=N23-aHliZhY

>Where in America do you live that you feel comfortable not being armed after dark?
Dear /leftypol/, please see the attached map. The infection hasn't spread everywhere yet. I know you have a hard time understanding not everyone lives in an Enriched.com shithole like you, but there are places out there with little to no blacks.

this is bullshit when it comes to certain topics, womens rights in particular, partially gay rights, and definately environmental damage.

on these three things Sup Forums is almost entirely an echo chamber, and the most I can say about dissenting views is that its more common for someone outside of Sup Forums from Sup Forums to mention they are being ironic about this shit than the ones actually inside posting about how women need to be second class """"citizens"""" for the billionth time again.

I thought I put that in the list yesterday, but missed it - thx

>definately environmental damage
I must disagree with this one. This is an argument that comes up in every ancap/lolbertarian thread.

Painting my own sheet of plastic is vandalism? Are you retarded?

maybe thats your experiance but all I notice when topics like global warming is brought up is a sea of media bullshit/political cartoon myth stories. Ie Sup Forums falling for clickb8 for the umpteenth time.

if you ever see someone shill the idea of "scientists said the earth was going into an ice age in the 70s" you can basically take that as hard evidence they don't know what the fuck they are talking about and are just parroting myths from the daily mail.

Ah, that wasn't very clear from your post and pictures. It looked like you were going to put up your sign and then do something with the paint like write the message on a wall. Why on earth didn't you paint the sign before you went out? You could have just folded or rolled the sign and no one would have seen what was on it ahead of time

or put some kind of disposable cover over it if its too stiff

I don't really put global warming in the "environmental damage", things like oil spills, algae bloom, ocean acidification, over fishing come to mind for me, but I can see how you put it in there. That's a pretty strong meme of the neocons that Sup Forums falls victim to yeah.

How does the average marxist and progressive double-think on levels of this magnitude?

new Ghostbin
>new Ghostbin
new Ghostbin
>new Ghostbin
ghostbin.com/paste/w7e5a
>1607 lines

if you find new/missing reports please post links.

By careful design.
youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA

Nah you're just autistic to think I was doing anything more than putting up a sign. It doesn't roll or fold it would only break. I couldn't paint it at home because I live with people.

New - UC Davis Chancellor

>Of course not. The midnight vandals who posted these fliers are seeking only to goad us. Several of the signs were taped to a banner advertising the annual Empowerment Conference hosted by the UC Davis Women’s Resources and Research Center. Others appeared on sandwich boards outside the Student Community Center, home of our Cross Cultural Center, which seeks to empower students from underrepresented ethnic groups.

And by your reaction it worked

>The posters were part of a national campaign of provocations intended to divide our country. Their aim was to provoke a reaction and portray it as evidence of growing anti-white discrimination on college campuses.

And provoke it did. It's waking up people to the anti-white bias of the media and universities, as displayed in your message

ucdavis.edu/news/chancellor-responds-provocative-fliers/

archive.is/yUkkd

>ghostbin.com/paste/w7e5a

Added

People who think it's not okay to be white?

Come on now, user. Don't be racist. It's not like White people don't commit crimes too.

Can anyone imagine what America is going to look like when the pepperbellies take over? These beaner bitches don't abort like nog broads do. They just keep shitting out little 5' 2" faggots out of their diseased gaping brown twats. They can't be fucked to learn a word of English, but they know exactly where to go to get their electricity bill paid.

Want to know what America will look like in 30 years? Come stay in Albuquerque for a week and try to not get stabbed.

People who I'd rather not have the conversation with.

>"Yes goy, not hating your white skin is racist. If the governor won't take it down then we'll doxx you and harass you until you do. Of btw Mr. governor, kiss tourism goodbye, were going to slander the shit out of you and this state until you take this down."
>t. Kevin Oxenrider

archive.is/r2T7l

bigleaguepolitics.com/white-self-hatred-sick-billboard-removed-west-virginia-claims-racism/

which one of you was this(from a friend's snap story)

SOUTHWEST FLORIDA REPRESENT!!!

Next step

even if "global warming" isnt the end game and things are somehow better in greenland, the damage to the ocean alone will be catastrophic to our way of life. coral is a big deal.

theres also the whole :have a gorillion white children to keep up with achmed meme: I'm all for white survival, but I dont see how it accomplishes anything if we use up all our resources for our civilization in 30-80 years. we need to eventually leave this rock, if we don't. then anything we do after the fact is basically hospice care for humanity. and its not going to be like my chinese cartoons

I often wonder how badly these "whites" skew the crime/IQ statistics.

tonight is going to be fun

PHASE

T
W
O

PHASE
O
O

god speed user

New - News Media Watchdog

Exposing the hypocrisy edition

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/11/09/These-Five-Simple-Words-Have-Exposed-The-Lefts-Extreme-Hypocrisy

archive.is/M2B8Q

>archive.is/r2T7l

Thx, added

>we need to eventually leave this rock
I'm 100% with you there. We should be putting massive resources into developing asteroid mining. After which planetside industry becomes a joke. I fear that if we don't sort out the race issue down here first tho, we will just be spreading the problem. In my hope of hopes genetic engineering of humans solves this, but I'm not holding my breath.