⌖14 We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. ⌖14

⌖14 Let's come together to defeat this evil. We'll deal with the theological matters later. ⌖14

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jaKko3VGAnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pic saved

You're literally a Nazbol gfto LMAO

Happy 1488 day

What?

Don't know how to link to post 148800000 : Hitler did nothing wrong. Happened this morning

>Christianity has become default religion for autists
What a great day.

Back to plebbit

>Let us
>We will
1688, dumbass

Siiiick

Fuck dfrump

I honestly didn't even mean to make that 14 words lmao

What a powerful pic op.

>little aryan kid still there in the corner
WONT ANYBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

It's magic

I know right. We must keep striving, no matter what the cost. Lets take back our glory

I’m with you user. Going to work on my intellectual property right now.

I know. He shan't be forgotten.

newfag stop posting and larp 2 years more

why do you bother coming here cuckold? Ever see the bumper sticker "fuck you hippie, you are the system?" You try to act edgy and cool, but you ARE the oppressor and the fucking system you claim to hate. Do you really claim that Faceberg would kick YOU off for your commie LARP bullshit? Go die violently in a ditch with your mother at your side.

While we're at it,

> Raughing when white civilization is dying of cancer.

Is this a new poetic form like haiku? Could 14 word poems take off?

its the biggest larp oat

I wish I could do this... How to find post 148808841?

WhiteNatHaikus,com

This,

Realize Christianity preserved pagan traditions and pagan Christianity lead to the rise of whites.

Easter
Valentine's Day
Christmas
St Patrick's day
Etc

ALL HAVE PAGAN AND CHRISTIAN ROOTS

It's a shame they failed. Nothing will prevent what is coming. The smart whites have already accepted it and embraced it. Soon fucking trans and pedos will be a part of a normal society.

You know he stole that image from somewhere else.

Fuck off.

at this point i just feel shame and pity for these overly religious morons

>
>>
ITS HAPPENING

404 not found
No such site exists made yet
it is a good idea

(14 words and haiku seems is too limiting but I had to make one)

>

You're kidding right? XD
It's the other way around

hello jontron

...Ye got me

you have no idea how utterly fucked you are.

Believe me, I know

I don't think you do.

How so?

Well for one thing you would only be the 2nd worst person to die.

I will never stand shoulder to shoulder with Jew worshipping Christkikes. I do not trust them and I never will. The entire history of their religion is spreading like a disease and wiping out any competitors like a cancer. They uproot people's traditions without a care, they are the original form of leftism and must be purged also. If you are a "based Christian" I do not give a fuck. You are too dangerous and you don't deserve to live.

It's impossible to form an alliance with someone who has a radically different world view, sorry

^This man is an idiot

Christianity at it's core is an extremely selfish religion. To a Christian, nothing is more important than their personal relationship with god. Jesus commanded his followers to hate their family and Paul encouraged men to never marry. It's totally incompatible with nationalism of any flavor. It's also an end of times death cult, so it's basically incompatible with civilization. See: The Dark Ages

Wow, you really put me in my place. Thanks for that. I'll reconsider my whole life now

Look at the first four numbers of our posts. What a time to be alive.

It has its roots in an alien people who are not us and privileging their stories, traditions and beliefs above your own people's is the highest form of cuckery. They're willing to cuck themselves to the ends of the Earth for a sweet taste of universalist sounding lies.

Matthew 5:39
"But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also

Proverbs 17:5
He who mocks the poor taunts his Maker; He who rejoices at calamity will not go unpunished.

Proverbs 25:21
If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink;

King James Bible
If thou meet thine enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.

1 Corinthians 6:7
The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you are thoroughly defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated?

Matthew 5:40
if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well;

I agree. Lets work on getting rid of it.

I understand the point. But we must deal with the more important threat to our people's existence. Due to the amount of Christ cucks, we must team up with them to defeat this great evil.

ikr

Why do you care so much about your peoples existence if you will never breed?

Christ cucks are part of the problem. The sooner you realize that, the better off you will be.

A christ cuck would sooner feed a nigglet than kill the nigglet's father who resists forcible deportation

I'm not a virgin. But I have yet to impregnate a women with my seed.

And you never will.

That image has been going around for a year at least.

Christianity is extremely tribalistic. In the 10 Commandments, when it refers to people as Neighbor it means people in their tribe. You are allowed to raid other villages for food supplies and women. Moses even shows how to mathematically split the loot.

Non-Argument

So tell me about that girl you moved cross-country for who ended up moving cross-country to get away from you.

By the way I'm not fucking Jontron XD

How could you actually think I'm Jontron LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=jaKko3VGAnY

hey, Finland is in same boat with you. Shills are destroying us same as you. So why Fingol is in that pic?

my bat-radar malfunctioned

Lol

Dude. Don't be a newfag and learn how to type.
Here it is, but I fucking pity you dude. Get gud.

>memeflags and a leaf come to shit on Christianity
Everytime

If they want to help they can go ahead, but don't expect me to trust them.

it's extremely tribalistic, as in the 12 tribes of fucking Israel

Sounds to reasonable to be true.

Awesome image, maybe change it to
>Together?________Together!

In a way there should be more niggers, muslems and purple-haired feminasties in the '''group'''. But then again no, they are merely a symptom of the problem. The real problem is.... well it's pretty much summed up in that image.

Every damn time