This IS a DRILL

How would you feel if Israel was attacked, destroyed and everyone who lived there was slaughtered like animals?

> jews did it

I would be very happy

less milky makes me sulky

I just came in my undies.

For Jews, the day Mudslime graced their village was the most terrifying day of their life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Next stop Jew York

The jews abroad will milk it for the next 90 years while Sup Forums will deny it ever happened.

impartial

Nothing of any value will be lost.

Matter of fact, Kabbalah insists it will happen.

i don't care, i'm more concerned with slaughtering the traitors within my country and it's government. I don't care if Israel burns - but let me know when it's time to start butchering ZOG cocksuckers in the United States

get the biggest boner of my life

Kek, this.

So far we have many happy comments.
It's a pity that we all couldn't get along, but I guess after thousands of years of manipulation karma needs to be paid to a certain group of ... people? possessed husks? I don't know anymore what they are anymore

apparently i don't know grammar either

fuck off kike

you aint Jewing anyone

so this

Not yet. We have to wait until more Jews relocate to their promised Land. We need a Jew rich environment.

And nothing of value was lost

just the same as any other bunch of Arabs having it done to them,,.... nothing at all

I’d be pretty happy desu

>How would you feel
I'd feel nothing. Prolly just shrug and go about my day knowing the world is a bit better off.

Sad.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

It would be tragic. Most People have never done anything. Yet civilians are the ones who get to suffer becouse of a few mad mans decisions.

I'd celebrate and be on the next plane to Jerusalem. Image how hard those niggers would party? I want to be at that party.

>pol wants to exterminate this

as long as there are jews there needs to be an isreal...

anything that harms (((them))) is a good thing for America.

i would probably be involved in that

best timeline ever?

It's okay.
This will be it's Palestinian replacement.

nothing can replace khazar milkers

jews have fucked up western society and actively suppress any attempts to fix it. why exactly should I have any sympathy for them?

I wouldn't mind "getting along" but jews make it impossible.

Nothing of value was lost

Hysterical laughter. I wouldn't be able to stop until physically restrained.

so no Jews, no Israel is what you saying?

>How would you feel if Israel was attacked, destroyed and everyone who lived there was slaughtered like animals?
Wew....am I supposed to give a shit or something?!
If you cant take the heat then get the fuck out of the Middle East.
MAN THE FUCK UP YOU BITCHES
UNCLE SAM ISNT GOING TO COVER YOUR BITCHASS USURY SHIT ANY MORE
LETS SEE IF YOU REALLY ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE
ITS FUCKING MIDDLE EAST THUNDERDOME TIME NO RULES NO FREEBIES FROM USA EDITION

Would not care.

so basically the same thing jews are currently doing to arabs?

I wouldn't be so sure of that. JewSA is still just a puppet state and will do as it's real masters wish. JFK tried to reign in the jew and was assassinated for his troubles

I would party for 5 years straight

FPBP

Nothing much as the rootless internationals would still be running free