youtu.be/P7NLM-vFrhk
>Pres Trump arrives in Vietnam 11/10/17
youtu.be/mkxexESnxAg
>FLotUS Melania @The Great Wall 11/10/17
youtu.be/QPIrkYnV8SQ
>FLotUS Melania visits Pandas&hands out Bald Eagles 11/9/17
youtu.be/CsMBlhz1Cwo
youtu.be/hSW4qRRco-c
>Pres Trump Departs China Next Stop is Vietnam (it aint me starts playing) 11/9/17
youtu.be/GnhvfqfVJcU
>VP Pence Tax Reform speech in IN 11/9/17
youtu.be/U1QI-29DgO4
>VP Pence meets w/Indiana Biz Leaders 11/9/17
youtu.be/CZMSIBZxZy4
>VP Pence arriving in IN 11/9/17
youtu.be/jbMEaN5DTkw
>Welcome to Bejing, Pres Trump 11/9/17
youtu.be/d0dFusoupew
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @NATO HQ 11/9/17
youtu.be/_iaeau15eac
>Gen Dunford USMC BDay Message 11/9/17
youtu.be/B4EeV8FUacU
>IntDept Saluting Vets 11/9/17
youtu.be/-GEQ-9IoQZo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/9/17
youtu.be/OgPRI7Ko3d8
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Chinese State Dinner 11/9/17
youtu.be/XfEKylvGngM
>Pres Trump meets w/China Premier Li Keqiang 11/9/17
youtu.be/RTyEhuemEPI
>SoS T-Rex presser in China 11/9/17
youtu.be/YK_UMiqSTH4
>Pres Trump/Pres Xi Press Conference 11/8/17
youtu.be/YLS8QDmFiKY
>Pres Trump/Pres Xi Biz Presser $253Bil Deals 11/8/17
youtu.be/vnV3quZ0QKg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-01-20
x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-11-01
secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical
youtube.com/watch?v=ynXHR0O8UEk
fivethirtyeight.com/features/trumps-trade-policies-keep-backfiring/
maltatoday.com.mt/news/national/82085/malta_should_start_public_debate_on_abortion_says_coe_human_rights_commissioner#.WgW7cmhSzIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

>Created 326,000 (18.2%) less jobs February through October than Obama did in 2016 [1]
>Had the weakest job creation month in 83 months [1]
>Trade Deficit up $34.5 billion (9.3%) through September versus 2016 [2]
>The US Dollar is down "bigly" versus the Canadian Dollar, Mexican Peso, Euro, Chinese Yuan, Japanese Yen, and most other currencies [3][4]
>The Dow Jones Industrial Average's growth, adjusted for the dollar's weakness, for the January 20 - November 1 period is down 4.31% vs 2016 [5]

Where's that "strong economy" Drumpfkins?

[1] data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
[2] trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
[3] x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-01-20
[4] x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-11-01
[5] secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical

HABEBNING

Saudi Arabia has declared war on Lebanon and Hezbollah, SAYS Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah

WHY CANT THE ACTUAL PARTY DECLARE THE WAR

ALWAYS THE OTHER ONE SAYING OTHER ONE HAS DECLARED WAR

BIG Luther should run as a write-in. Say hello to PURPLE Alabama :)

Hezbollah says Saudi Arabia has declared war upon them

>SAYS HEZBEOLLAH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HAVE BEEEN KEKED FROM MY WAR AGAIN

WHY CANT SA DECLARE WAR ON LEB

WHY IS HEBZBHOLLAH SAYING THEY'VE BEEN DECLARED WAR AGAINST BY SAR EEEE

>excuse me, miss?
>excuse me errrrrmm....
>would you mind if i....
>perhaps you would oblige me by observing...
>you see the thing is...
>well it's quite funny actually if you think about it
>turns out i have a psychic disorder where i get what some would call an unquenchable thirst for women to watch me perform...
>beat my meat
>polish the family jewels
>self-gratify, if you will...
>what im really trying to say is...
>right
>get to the point louis
>stupid! *smacks forehead*
>what im really trying to say is....
>would you like to destroy my career 10 years from now?

>Sessions can't fire people without legitimate reason.
Creating the largest, most expensive witch hunt in American history doesn’t qualify as a legit reason? What would be a legitimate reason to fire Rosenstein or Mueller?

SHPFRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

not happening, Saudis are just being tsundere

Please don't indulge the Obamaleaf posting under the EU meme flag, lads. He's been spamming for the past few threads with the same shit and obviously not wanting real discourse. Thanks.

YEEES KILL ALL WOGS!!!

For that you need to consult the spirit of the law (the documents that detial the creation of law limiting the powers of judiciary branch and its actors). I have not dwelled that deep into U.S. justice system.

Trump in Vietnam ceremony. The comments are hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=ynXHR0O8UEk

Aren't asians obsessed with /fa/ stuff? I wonder how this image is making the round sin that regard.

Arabs are quite sexy though

Also, given that Sessions recused himself from prosecuting any crimes related to the DNC, the duties fall to Rosenstein, correct? So what is preventing Rosenkike from performing his duties as deputy AG?

Nate
D I R T
I
R
T

He probably doesn't want to sit through another 10 hours of inane grilling from various Congressional Committees.

WOG GENOCIDE NOW!!

Nice flag.

>tfw this will never happen to you
Why even live

It's so weird, everytime I hear Vietnam I don't think of it as a country, I think of it as an event and a time. When someone says they're going to Vietnam I only imagine war zones and helicopters

>says Hezbollah

fivethirtyeight.com/features/trumps-trade-policies-keep-backfiring/

Sessions will be doing that soon since he is testifying again about Russia collusion in Trump campaign in the light of the recent news where the Greek says Sessions was in meeting discussing contacting Russians and Frnaken thinks Sessions perjured himself when he said there was no contact (when they talked about not making contact)

JUST

Moloch is sacrificing all these good goy actors to create an atmosphere of "muh strong womyn speaking truth to power." Republicans will work to sabotage as many 2018 races as they can to cause a shift in congress. Post 2018 elections the women from right before the election will be deployed again to speak against Trump the Rapist. They'll say they feared for the lives before the election and were silenced but now they can't hide anymore. Impeachment to follow citing the unsubstantiated allegations.

Ok..
And?

Vietnam is becoming the new thailand these days, its really a beautiful scenic country

lots of motorbikes though

>it takes deep dwelling to realize that Sessions/Risenstein set up Trump/nationalist movement for this witch hunt
I don’t know why you have such a hardon for Sessions. You’ve been defending him a week even as more conservatives are hunted with pitchforks by Rosenkike’s attack dog

9000% accuracy

It means another potential war with US allies, this is the place we discuss US politics and affairs.

Now you are asking a correct question!

For starters we might start with a really easy point that, they can't comment if there is investigation to begin with.

Second, if there is (they can't comment), it is airtight operation which is only a positive sign.

Third, if there isn't, then it needs to be asked why Rosenstein is ignoring all the packing evidence and HE needs to be pressured. This is the correct pathway.

Xi, Abe, Putin, Trump all in the same room right now and no-one cares

where is Modi i wonder ?

Explain meme

Pooing in the loo.

>He probably doesn't want to sit through another 10 hours
Oh ok, that makes it better. He needs his old man naps and can’t be bothered to do his job. Good defense.

>Fortunate Son starts playing

Are there any sane humans left in Sweden? At this point they'd be better off burning their nation to the ground than allowing its corpse to be defiled like this.

Good, fire his worthless ass and get rudy.

CNN Status: Very Fake News

Ok.
So what affect will it have on us?

>Win traditionally blue states
>This is karma
The incumbents were extremely disliked; the only “””karma””” is the trans person winning.

>meme
You think lolis tricking men into their vans via classical rock cd's and delicious snack foods just so they can rape the defenseless men is a joke!?

Summary: SHOULD'VE JOINED TPP REEE

Anyone here for TPP? not even the bernie crowd liked it

you should see the indian memes about the guy, fucking hilarious

he is known to randomly take selfies

>All it takes is accusing someone of sexually assaulting you decades ago with no proof and it brands them forever

wtf I love Salem now

you know they breed fish in bomb craters from the war to feed to westerners?

whatever chemicals are left over from the bombs get transferred into the fish

What are the chances that US troops get involved in a KSA/Leb conflict? If it's non-zero I don't want it to happen

Sessions recused himself correctly for if he had not and he had led this himself he would've tainted the investigation 100%, read the third indictment and read what the indicted person has said the past few days and read why Sessions is going to go to testify again about Russian collusion in Trump campaign.

What Sessions did was 100% correct.

Nigger.
Leave.

>Sessions being questioned by his own lynch mob
Kek. Nobody ever accused Sessions of being intelligent

Report says Air Force missed three opportunities to stop Texas shooter from obtaining guns with their information

>black people are the real racists

I'm digging this cup song

No, it's a dream come true.

>get NY swamp.

What do you find objectionable about this?

It's clearly about a surrogate

>it was real in my mind.

>Says Hezbollah

It’s called “it ain’t me”

I don't the Swede ever was normal. Look at Minnesomalia for God's sake

SpecOps has more work. Defense manufacturing has more orders.

CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA
For gaining 40k new citizens

Most incubants were in blue-leaning turf.

No, it's an orange juice commercial.

Except the Salem witch trials were a way to keep uppity women in line, i.e. they were a good thing

Meme for Strayans to do the glassing

Mueller is probing again.

Nobody fucking liked the TPP

Modi sounds like an okay dude.
The chair force needs to be purged.

>no clinton edit

there won't be a war, probably just a proxy thing maybe but i doubt it

they will put pressure on the lebs like with qatar. SA cannot defeat houthi goat farmers and you think they can defeat hezbollah when the IDF couldn't ?

Bruh

Saudi Arabia is a ME partner and a major distributor of oil, as well as a counterbalance to Iran. If Saudi decides to attack Iranian proxies in Lebanon then Iran could retaliate in some way like they have been, this could disrupt oil prices and markets. Additionally the US would be involved in happenings and skirmishes, providing intelligence work like we have been for the missile attack.

Kek

Jokes on you. I just got the meme and I'm not telling you about it.

>The chair force needs to be purged.
Delet this

This

>govt agencies fail to enforce law
>liberals: "LET'S MAKE MORE LAWS!!1111!!!11!1!1!!!!!111!!11"

if they are allowed to vote then say hello to blue florida

>BASED AMERICANS DYING IN THE SAND
Basically, hopefully all of Kushner's work paid off and Egypt would assist in that manner in place of the US.

>Government failed multiple times.
>Dims scream "more government involvement" when the Governent can't even perform its current duties and responsibilities.

They need to start teaching in the U.S. that it is the singular person's duty to practice their rights and perform their civic responsibility: so carry a gun and put an end to mass shooting in the first minute.

Blind belief to government from democrat isle is amazing.

Now that's what I call a smoking gun!

Thank your wonderful msm for that. The same old farts at WaPo who brainwashed you to think that way are the same old farts who are trying to smear Trump and everybody associated with him. Thankfully, our great AG has given them all the fuel they need.

Imagine Holder or Lynch appointing a special prosecutor to investigate Obama. Audibly kek’d out loud

is vietnam a sex touristy country like thailand ?

>Blue FL
>Blue AL
just

>I wrote it, then I read it and felt discriminated against, shieeeet offisah, yous racist as shiet

The media are the inquisitors. Whatever they decide to cover becomes fact, even when blatantly false. A good portion of the citizenry are programmed subverts, the fruit of 70+ years of labor. The final end of the west is near.

maltatoday.com.mt/news/national/82085/malta_should_start_public_debate_on_abortion_says_coe_human_rights_commissioner#.WgW7cmhSzIU

Ex-Soros Foundation employee trying to push Abortion in Malta.

>chair force is incompetent
Water is wet

what else is there?

1. Source
2. Doesn't equal 140k new Democrats, more 20k new voters who vote 25R 75D =>10k new votes for Democrats

Seriously, how much power does Mueller have? I thought it was just to look into connections to Russia and nothing else.

Trump is a Mueller puppet

STRAP IN, YA SHITS. ITS FUCKING HAPPENING.