Toronto restaurant is staffed only with HIV-positive chefs

archive.is/alLWv

So will this remove the stigma of eating food prepared by people with a deadly virus that is spread by bodily fluids?

wow.

you think they'd mind if I sneak back there for a bit of sexy time fun?

i'd figure instead of getting a meal i'd fulfill their more carnal desires

besides, wouldn't want to eat anyways, gotta make sure i'm nice and clean for the chef :)

I have heard positive reviews of the place..

Yeah, the chefs have good aids doing most of the work.

and how many of those HIV-positive queers are bug chasing? Maybe you can get a side of HIV from one of the chefs by asking for the poz sauce.

>Toronto

Kim drop the bombs please. :(

Oosh

Coming Soon: The Leper Luncheon

What? You don't want to be served lunch by someone whose extremities and flesh are literally rotting off into your meal? Gosh! So insensitive!

What happens when one of them cuts them self

About a 100, 120 guys

Imagine you had a machine gun with infinite bullets

>implying they aren't already ejaculating in every order they prepare.

kek

DELET THIS

How does a business like this stay afloat, purely from an insurance perspective?

I mean how fucking dumb do you have to be as an owner to employ a staff of people who all carry a deadly virus?

So the cows, pigs and chickens they serve have HIV too?

You know who is (((funding))) this. Don't be bashful

I hope this is advertised. I'd hate to accidently walk into this place and die.

>Kiss the HIV cook
>this establishment will actually be fully packed the entire time with smug as fuck cunts
I think we can conclude by now that this entire "human" thing has been a failed experiment.

Naw, just the bushmeat, the domesticated animals are fine

Probably constantly wear disposable gloves.

>HUMAN immunodeficiency virus
No.

>be suicidal
>eat at faggot HIV restaurant
>afterwards fuck HIV hooker
>file lawsuit against restaurant
>win
>have the best suicide ever

All you have to do is say "hold the AIDS".

This restaurant won't last long. Also, since when law prohibits shit like this? In our country, if I'm not mistaken, you are not allowed to work in a food industry, if you are HIV positive. Same goes for various other professions. Shit's weird.

BRAVE

Yeah I am.pretty sure in America you can't prepare food if you have aids or hepatitis

do they wear full body biochemsuits?

It's probably somewhat safe to eat HIV infected blood, as the virus would probably get disolved by your stomach acid, but the chance of you having a tiny internal cut it could pass through it probably higher than you might think.

I wouldn't want to risk it given how much I seem to have ulcers

We need to meme politicians eating at this place. Make it seem like discrimination against HIV people if Hillary wont eat at this restaurant.

It was only a 2 day pop up restaurant. Just a way to milk rich assholes for $125 a plate. sold out dinners for 300 people x 2 = about $80,000.

>stigma

Doesn't a stigma represent an irrational fear or lack of understanding? How does diseased faggots cooking food break a 'stigma'

eat a meal prepare by hiv wankers and then bite tounge in process of eating said meal

Jewish gay mafia

Then you'd be able to get a job there

What do when the majority of your employees die after a few years?

Sup fags. Medfag here. HIV doesn't spread by mere contact, nor saliva. Hell even the whole "if blood touches me im hiv" is rather false.

Still, what an user said, how do you even get an insurance company for this.

>judge the cooking not the cook
Kinda hard when hes got a dick in his arse

When future historians look back at these ads, they'll think we were all mentally ill

Well, after translating what HIV means to arabic

I think I'll take the safer route and eat chinese.

Brilliant really. There could be very big money made off virtue signaling.

>impressive CV, it also says here that you used to be a chef at HIV+ restaurant, intradesting...

Bug chasers paradise.

We have aids, pls come eat.

Yeah pass. Sounds like a failing business model tbqh. I never though aids burger would become a real thing

THIS
>THIS
THIS
not just politicians, lefty celebs too, there are definitely ones that wont do it that we should focus on

>Well, after translating what HIV means to arabic
"Allah's vengeance" most likely.

It's such a shame the muslims are so low IQ as a group, they get some things just right.

الله يبارك لك أخي

Also how is a disgusting fag sex dieses something you want to tie in with food?

If you get pozzed while eating do you think they will comp your meal?

Lol.

this

>Toronto

>Implying you'd have any other option in Toronto

>I never though aids burger would become a real thing

rated
honestly you probably won't get hiv anyways from them. but seeing as most of them are against condoms you're probably going to see the next super-disease incubator

I don't think disposable gloves can stop a knife.

so chefs dont cut their fingers?
someone with a cold sore eats a salad with chefs hands all in it
bite their tongue
nice
so youre saying its safe?

>There are definitely ones that won't do it that we should focus on
You mean 99% with some resemblance of common sense?

Why do they want to remove the stigma so bad? I genuinely want to know their reasoning.

I sat about 5 mins typing out funny puns and shit about this and trying to get some (you's) on a friday but, this is too much. I deleted everything and just wanted to say I'm ready for civil war.

They're trying to break the irrational fear of someone getting HIV over any contact with an HIV+ fag.
Which would be true if it didn't involve anything with sharp objects.

Its an employment scheme

>You mean 99% with some resemblance of common sense?
we're talking about leftists here buddy, the ones with common sense are a minority

how's the triangle?

HIV isn't worth actually getting to fuck. Place your health before your gay.

They force the fucking goyem to do it, it's only fair we force them to do it too

If they don't have fucking Aids then yeah, normally it is. Consuming human blood is only as dangerous as the diseases they have, which for most people is none.

the real effect of this:
>no one remembers the name of the restuarant
>just remembers that it's run by homos
>no one eats at pro-gay businesses anymore to be safe
>gays with aids starve

Fortunately, there's no shortage of qualified hands.

>fag disease

Thats just ignorant, there are more unregistered female HIV victims then homosexuals.

So basically give up on sex with meatbags and only fuck robots. Tetanus is easily cured.

kill yourself cause I'm lazy and don't want the effort one day

they all make their own replacements anyway

Don't be such a black pill. Post your puns and enjoy the weekend.

>wow.you think they'd mind if I sneak back there for a bit of sexy time fun?i'd figure instead of getting a meal i'd fulfill their more carnal desiresbesides, wouldn't want to eat anyways, gotta make sure i'm nice and clean for the chef :)

That's so sexy. When you get HIV you will really belong and have a life bond with the person who gave you the gift. Good luck you rainbow person you will finally belong to the real Gay community and not be on the outside looking in..

A testing job.

I work at restaurants. Body fluid is Always in your food.

Yes, britbong is right, it would be hilarious.

Who cares the only people who will eat their are HIV. They need special places in their rainbow lives to fairy out.

nice

It needs to be reconsidered a gay/nigger/slav disease

Restaurant is literally called HIV+ restaurant

I'd be more worried about the fecal matter under their fingernails.

if you go into a restuarant in america a year from now and see "smash stigma" signs are you going to eat there?

Reminder there are actual faggots with a fetish for catching and spreading AIDs. There is even an entire sub community within the gay community entirely devoted to spreading it. It would only take one such faggot to get on board something like this and infect everyone.

The odds of that infecting you are absurdly low. The odds of HIV transmission in general are much lower than one would expect but especially from eating food even if contained contaminated bodily fluids. Cooking heat and stomach acids kill the virus. It is possible though still very unlikely to transmit the virus orally through ingestion if you had open sores or cuts in or around your mouth and ingested a fairly significant amount of contaminated fluid but it would be a noticable amount of contaminated fluid that contacted the food after the cooking process. I had a friend that preformed CPR with rescue breaths on an accident victim that was bleeding from the mouth and had HIV but he didn't get it.
That being said this is a weird gimicky idea for a restaurant that literally capitalizes on people having an STD. That's disgusting on so many levels and just as unreasonable of a hiring process as refusing to hire HIV+ staff. I should start a bowling ally where all employees must have HSV2.

They do say that to help save the planet, we need to eat bugs.

>Faggots aren't pedophile
faggots continue to be exposed as pedophiles at a disproportionate rate
>Faggots aren't mentally ill
faggots open an AIDS restaurant

Can be start the ovens yet for these degenerate queers yet pls?

Isn’t it discrimination to deny someone employment because they don’t have HIV?

took me a second.

It would be hilarious to go there and discreetly squirt fake blood onto various places like seats, plates, silverware, the floor, bathroom door handles, etc.

Gross

The virtue signalers will show up in droves the fist few weeks. The media will trumpet this as some glorious victory for progress and diversity.

But then in a year or so, with little fanfare, it will go bankrupt.

It is the end result for pretty much all sjw business endeavors.