*hacks your mind*

Is Vladimir Putin a good guy or a bad guy? I can't fucking decide.

One side is: He's a cripto-kike participating in the Jewish conspiracy. Larping as anti-globalist, he is nothing more than a hidden globalist who is enriching Russia and is helping the kikes to take over Russia and Europe.

The other side of arg. is: He is a brave nationalist standing in the way of Zionist interests. The one who rebuild Russia from the ashes and the saviour of Syria from Israeli - Saudi interests hero.

I've seen both arguments and I'm fucking confused.

Other urls found in this thread:

sunday-guardian.com/news/obama-quietly-reverses-hillarys-get-modi-policy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Browder
youtube.com/watch?v=-pDtgWUtdUM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like, with an axe?

If that helps... :D

He is anti globalist.

He's /our guy/

He is Fantomas, a criminal genius.

He's just a leader of a country trying to help his people, just like any other leader.

Yes he is corrupt, but name me a politician who isn't besides Nigel Farage and Donald Trump.

He's like Todor Zhivkov but for Russia.

touché

lol , sorry, but not even close. That's like saying: Putin is Churchill but for Russia

>73% approval rating
Position secured till 2024

It’s too hard to tell. He is preventing cultural rot and raising white birth rates in Russia though. He’s also moving Russia in a more Christian and Capitalist direction. Unfortunately, the Russians themselves want to turn into a western shithole, so he’s the only stopgap.

We've all wondered this OP, that's really not something us simple minded plebes are allowed to know. All this saber rattling against Russia could be theater /cover up or real.

He's a good egg. Mad respect for him when he embraced (literally) Trump.

Good to see he doesn't participate in the political shittalking of Trump like so many European leaders tend to do.

>I'm fucking confused
That's his gameplan

Tbf, he hugs everyone.
But he'd pick Trump over Hillary anyday.

sunday-guardian.com/news/obama-quietly-reverses-hillarys-get-modi-policy

Anyone ever been to Russia? With all the SJWs and immigrants in my country I wouldnt mind relocating somewhere and Russia seems to stamp out this shit before it hits the fan.

Would Russia be a nice place for a Leaf to live? Or would I get mugged by the mob?

he's not a shelby from what I can tell, so at least there's that

If he were truly a globalist they wouldn't be slapping all of the sanctions on him and covering him negatively in their press 24/7.

His relationship with the Jews is not one that the major globalist liberal establishment approves of. They see him as white goy-friendly corruption.

TL;DR Hillary was working with some NGOs to destabilize Modi before his 2014 campaign.

From what I know about Russia, I think you would get beaten by the mob, get drunk with vodka, get robbed or beaten by gopniks, and vomit somewhere in an alley. Not in this particular order.

true

thanks. I love these kinds of info pics. Saved.

For us, yes. He will support us as we are the underdogs with a good potential to change the geopolitical landscape.

For the Russian people, I dunno. They seem to like him overall though.

The easiest way to put it is that hes not /our/guy but russia's guy. An american version of Putin would be better than Trump who is half assed.

Look into Bill Browder. He’s one of the biggest reasons we have problems with them right now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Browder

Now look at his family history story. Nothing but Communist Jew spies. He’s a Wall Street guy, worked at the same places as (((Howie Rubin))), the human trafficker fund manager for Soros.

Kek praise you!

I don't think he is good or bad. Just a man trying to fight for the interests of his country.

Why Vladimir Putin is similar to Todor Zhivkov:

1. Everyone in the country loves him, or that's the popular opinion.
2. Holds a position as state leader for more than a decade.
3. Has no powerful political opponent.
4. Expands government control over everything, controls industries.
5. Gives out freebies to people so that they like him.

Any man as short as him as serious psychological issues.
Even 'manlet' seems like too generous a term when describing a male so short.

Stupid nu-pol. He just a man who try to do the best for HIM and his country. Off course he is not gonna coincide 100% with your personal fantasy. He have his own interests and flaws,like any politician.
>inb4 godemperortrumpmagakekxdxd
Good luck with that underage mindset of good and evil.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Browder
Yeah, but he was weak when it came to crime. He basically gave all the power to military people who later became mafia guys. Also Zhivkov was a puppet of Moscow, while Putin is sovereign.

link was put there unintentionally - kek

>He's just a leader of a country trying to help his people, just like any other leader.
>leaders of countries
>trying to help their people

How new are you?

I think it's really just his life goal to bring the US and its jewish puppetmasters down a notch. After that happens he will probably retire and hand over power to someone younger.

>good things about Putin
Loves Russia
Is anti globalist
Is a nationalist
Made Russia recover
Foreign policies

>Bad things about Putin
Is a civic nationalist..
Isn't doing as good as he used to regarding ruling Russia
Economy is still bad compared to 6 years ago

Kek'ed

Whoever makes Merkel shit her pants is good in my books

Every. Fucking. Time.

I am starting to think that the leafs are kike tier

We need the video of him making obama do the virgin walk. can anyone deliver?

Not all of them, but a lot of them are kike tier

They're worse.

His mother Shelomova is a kike, pic related.
>He's a cripto-kike participating in the Jewish conspiracy. Larping as anti-globalist, he is nothing more than a hidden globalist who is enriching Russia and is helping the kikes to take over Russia and Europe.
This is factually true. Look at the amount of shitskin muzzie immigrants in Moscow. And don't buy into this whole Russia vs USA bullshit. Both countries are instruments of the kikes. Bad cop, good cop, you know. Same thing as USSR, and Russian Federation is a legal successor of USSR.
>He is a brave nationalist standing in the way of Zionist interests. The one who rebuild Russia from the ashes and the saviour of Syria from Israeli - Saudi interests hero.
This is total nonsense.

>inb4 khokhol
I am an ethnic Russian and I hate khokhols, but I hate commie kikes even more.

>Is Vladimir Putin a good guy or a bad guy?
He's great if you're a suddenly enriched family member or some inner circle Russian oligarch who toes the Kremlin line, i.e. a crony.

He sucks if you're any one else on the planet.

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW SUMARISED IN THIS 0.48 SECONDS
youtube.com/watch?v=-pDtgWUtdUM

That's a good BloodBorne pic my dude

>standing in the way of Zionist interests
good goy

That’s almost all Western politicians now too tho desu. Need a better arguement.

He seems like the only serious statesman of our times.
Doubt he's a good guy though.

He's probably pragmatic and I think he'd make a deal with the devil if he knew it could benefit him and Russia

Also, do you happen to have BloodBorne?

The most likely idea is that he's just a guy furthering his nations interests. Nothing good or bad necessarily about it.

That's true, the Bulgarian leaders were just puppets for Russia. I was pointing out that both of them have no respect for classical liberalism values.

Bumperino for Putino

>Economy is still bad compared to 6 years ago

well no shit?? he was forced to partcipate in 2 costly wars he could never benefit from. only action possible was damage reduction. exactly 6 years ago Syrian civil war started and it was a moment russian economy growth and debt reduction stopped

Khazar spotted

He's gonna benefit from the war in Syria though: If Assad wins and manages to take back Syria, Putin will benefit a lot from it.

The best description of Russia I have ever read is that it is a wonderful place full of horrible people.

From what I've heard the big cities are full of normal people, but if you go in the wrong places you'll be mugged, shot, stabbed or a combination of these things by gangsters and other criminals

Yea but it's not like he can loot people, send them to work camps or exploit natural resources.
And wars are costly, especially with the high tech equipment. It's hard to keep economic progression when you have to be involved in a war

He is a machiavellian who is trying to play all sides

I meant that what he's doing will benefit him only in the future. As you said, right now Russia's economy is suffering from the wars

Not perfect and most likely in it for himself/the Russian elite. The Russian middle class is still oppressed, the birth rate is still low, there are major drug problems, and they're quite stagnate in scientific progress. However on a personal level he's quite likable.

In the UK, faggots can adopt. in Russia, they cant. the answer is pretty obvious Bogdan

Right now in Russia you have several racial groups
Tatars aren't seen as racial Russians et.c
Putin wants to unify every racial group within the Russian federation to become Russian
On paper this would help Russia but in reality it wouldn't
It'd ruin the racial purity of the current racial Russians and mongrelize them

Leaf here. Can confirm most of my countrymen are fucking softies and kikes.

So not that different from America minus the bleeding hearts

>He is a brave nationalist
Ha...
standing in the way of Zionist interests
ha.
>The one who rebuild Russia
You are uttely deluded if you really believe this.
He is part of the reason why Russia is still in Soviet-tier poverty and stagnation.

dude you read the whole thing?

>(((Poland)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

>The other side of arg. is: He is a brave nationalist standing in the way of Zionist interests. The one who rebuild Russia from the ashes and the saviour of Syria from Israeli - Saudi interests hero.
Do not fall for the kike false flags of fighting each other, all they are doing is maximizing the goy slaughter count, this is always the bottom line no matter the conflict, except when the existence of Israel is threatened.

Putin does nothing about the gradual enrichment of Russia from its minorities and immigrants, which should tell anyone paying attention everything they need to know.

Anyone who thinks he's a patriot russian against globalism is a complete idiot.

He's a zionist puppet who wants to destroy Europe.

king kike

>Is Vladimir Putin a good guy or a bad guy? I can't fucking decide.
Easy test user: Do libtards hate his guts?
If the answer is yes, he's probably a good guy.

He's a good guy looking out for Russia

He's also fighting the evil puppet masters who try to push both the United States and Russia into a hot war.

The puppet masters hate him because he's logical, not emo like CNN or John McCuck.

He helped Syria BTFO of ISIS, while western media all but forgot about Bataclan, Orlando, Ottawa, San Bernardino, London Bridge. Not a word of thanks by the Western Media for avenging the lost lives of Americans, French, British, and Canadian people.

He plays it cool despite all the "muh Russia" fake news by Obongo era loyalists.

So yeah, pretty decent leader in my estimation.

you need a good red pill on putin you have come in the right place

Putin is like Clint Eastwood ruling America

He doesn't want globalists exploiting Russians.

He wants to exploit Russians himself.