This woman's made a can POC be racist to white people poll on twitter. Didn't get this the outcome she wanted...

This woman's made a can POC be racist to white people poll on twitter. Didn't get this the outcome she wanted. Go send her some wisdom and love pol. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sexplicitkiana/status/928734399604121601
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's a nigger, what'd you expect

Here Is her stupid follow up question to the outcome she got. Purge these kids.

No, sending her Sup Forums shit will only allow her to think her poll her poll got raided. it's better if she can trust the results to be a good representation of the average person seeing her poll.

>Pick correctly
>Open ended question
The funny part is this is most of the reading questions on standardized testing.

How racist lol

>are you a or b?
>yes
Ah, so this is the wisdom of melanin

She refuses all other opinions. Honest to god she doesn't belive her own poll. She thinks it's all white people getting salty.

???...Only if you can't read...

Yesterday one of her white knights called me uneducated POC for saying yes

Pointless, her immediate reaction proves this. She's not going to believe the honest answer because her view of reality is warped.

She's obviously a shelby... talking with her is an exercise in futility

Do not answer the is question. It is a false dichotomy, and a loaded question in one. If you send her anything, send her that.

her English is deplorable too

>usly a shelby... talking with her is an exercise in futility

It's mental treadmill to practice your writing and argumentation skills on. She will never give in and keep bombarding you with fallacies and lies. Call them out and fact check them if you feel like a mental work-out.

Y'all are so mad. Don't y'all have jobs? Y'all are to old to be harrassing a minor, get a life.

THE NIGGER IS HERE

>breen
I have never heard this word in my life. Is it ebonics or slang or some shit?

She's just on a whole new level of being inside a bubble.

Keep crying y'all mayo tears.

Why would anyone mention Sup Forums. Fucking idiots.

Nigger can't english

must be pidgin

Holy quantum shifts, The memes are hitting back...

Roastie in flames!

This is her lmao, I told her I was making it before I made it. She got the link asap

She wanted to be here

This forum is filled with racist whites, y'all really have no life. I feel bad for you guys.

Bitch I'm asian

post link

Yeah some guy gave me the link, thanks

I also went around putting up IOTBW flyers so there you have it

same here

Why are black people obsessed with mayo ?

jesus fucking christ the state of ebo grammar

Mayo is a disrespectful term for white people

call her a racist.

Dumb niggers don't know anything about white people and only know what mayo is because of McDonalds

This site is fucking garbage, it's so plain and ugly. I expected more from you privilege whites, I'm dissappinted.

this

anyone

""""asian""""

>>breen
>I have never heard this word in my life. Is it ebonics or slang or some shit?

it's an enigmatic species that always wear helmets and can't be universal translated, the dominion made an alliance with them during the crisis towards the end of the war when they were cut off from the gamma quadrant and losing territory in the cardassian empire because the breen had developed a weapon that could neutralize federation and romulan ships although it didn't affect klingons

BASED NIGGER!

We have asians on here too

You have a low iq and it's genetic.

Sexplicit?

The opposite of a princess.

You have to go back Paco

> disrespectful
HAHAHABAHAHAHABABA
the asymmetry of """""hurting""""" terms is hilarious

lmao, get gassed roastie nigger swine

I’m pretty sure I saw you on an IOKTB thread last night. Unless there’s more like you...

Yet y'all call blacks people Niggers with no hesitation, but are quick to cry because I used the word Mayo ugh

No one "needs" to make black people look stupid. Often times the inherent stupidity is self evident across considerable distance.

>breen

I too need a cold guinness

>Y'all
whomst've'd'll

No I'm asianon from last week. I went jogging at night and put up flyers.

You need to go back Ahmed

Post your tits

mayo is delicious, and beautifully white
what's the issue?

lol

We aren't mad that you used mayo. We are just pointing out you double standard

Y'all I have to go. I have Nigger things to do. I'll be back to check on y'all kids later.

I fail to see how "nigger" holds any power. Not with modern rap music. BUT using the term mayo is v offensive and oppressive toward the white community

It's a shame asians are highly susceptible to the (((Hedonism disease))) and are majority anti-gun. Sorry bud, you gotta go back aswell.

Bah. Blacks frequently refer to themselves as niggers.
Much to my amusement!

nice larp

the qt one?
0w0
post feet Sup Forumsfu

Woogie boogie, nigger

Can't post tits bro I'm a minor. I'm sorry...

I'm a spic, fuck you nigger

Stop acknowledging these people. Jesus. You're part of the problem. No, you're the cause of the SJW problem.

She's getting a little uppity. Time to break out the whip!

pro-gun asian, or technically mid-eastern here.

Begon, thot!

nigger whore tweeting for attention being a shabbos goy unaware that she is a tool for the jews.

very sad , many such cases

I'm pretty based. I support open carry and second amendment rights.

>being such an average white person that you make the average POC look like a retarded nigger
>mfw

post feet

>Dude just ignore it! It will go away lmao
This is what christcucks and neo-coservatist been doing for last 50years, worked great for those pathetic fucks right?

We all know you open your legs up for dozens of men so shut up and post tits

The irony of a nog asking if someone has a job.
shaking my fucking head.

We love to be as offensive as possible to weed out the easily offended.

>Does she not know, Zarathustra thought, black privilege is dead!

>dress better than you
Hilarious because they kill each other over expensive clothing made by white people and/or Jews, so they can look richer, just like white people!

Those first digits

>1488

Nigger, nigger, nigger, out, out, out!

They dress in white people's clothes because the clothes in their "culture" are crap. Oh wait, they don't have clothes they all go around naked.

FAL vs dead nigger cranium.
Overkill.

yeah that's me

You have to go back.

>that english

>thinks there are white people on /pol
>on a chinese rat breeding message board
バカ

I'm laughing my ass off at all this!

discrimination based on race was banned in the 1964 Civil Rights Act. If they want the freedom to discriminate, we could always annul the civil rights act.

twitter.com/sexplicitkiana/status/928734399604121601

You can stay until the nigger/spic/kike problem is dealt with, then we will discuss our future relations

>milky