Why do people hate irish so much?

why do people hate irish so much?
am I missing something?

Superiority breeds jealousy

British Talmud Jew Queen wanted to kill all the happy God loving Catholic Irish because Catholocism is a Talmudic creation. This gives her the right, in that belief system, to treat all Catholics like animals.
And they sure did.
Irish slaves were worth less than African slaves, and there was no punishment if you killed one, the same can't be said if you killed an African slave though.

this guy gets it

>tfw when blue eyes and 6 feet tall with muscular build and a strong jawline

irish genes are the best genes, how will krauts ever compete?

I don't hate them, and to the contrary I think they're fucking awesome. I've met several, and never met one I didn't feel was a total bro.

It's just a meme. I was in Ireland years ago and it was fucking great. Especially in the small towns everyone was super friendly and made you feel at home. Beautiful land that's well taken care of. Surprisingly there were a good number of attractive girls in those little towns too, contrary to my own expectations.

Because theyre lazy fucks who lie on their job applications, do shit work and cost me thousands before fucking off back to Ireland

AH TO BE SURE TO BE SURE

oy begorrah ...

Irish gypsys are untermensch and need the gas chamber

because they're racist ass colonizing white people

cause they are filthy ginger

Mc Cain

Mc Connel

Seems like the irish are all double agents.

more anti-white propaganda

we have a camp near me and they live in the forest in caravans and are fucking THIEVING GYPSY BASTARDS

stole my bike and when i went up there to square up to one of them he almost knocked me out, I would have smahged his face in, but he had a lot of dogs

and if i went to the OB he would break both my legs and go after my family

not even joking. brave words from someone who lives in the forest, still trying to work out how to respond.

>but he had a lot of dogs

But how many dags did he have? And were any for sale?

total infographic based bullshit

>irish slaves

faggot that made this didn't even know how to spell metallurgy

They're catholic and drunks.

That means they're literally impotent communists.

You've encountered an Irish Traveller, or Knacker, if you will. A denizen of the dumpsite, as different to a settled Irish person as the Irish person is to a Porcupine

How do I get a 9+/10 Irish waifu?

they're as dumb as nigs.

they're also 99% racist white southerners that got assmad that slave labor was being used instead of free "men" such as themselves.

C'mon, man. The sooner the Irish & British put the Troubles behind them, the better.

We need you both. We need you both to work together.

They used to be worst than niggers. Just a bunch of violent, uneducated, brutish and worst of all catholic, niggers. There even used to be a saying that, at least niggers keeps their homes clean. However. At least in the US, they turned that around and became cops, firefighters etc. Now OP, post the average Irish chick.

Hahaha. Who wins, 1 potato or half of the population of Ireland? Seriously though, the Brits just never finish the job.

Stfu, you had your chance.

I think this guy is better looking than the average black person.

They're scotch-Irish like most rednecks in the US. Not real Irish.

Even the half-breed American mutt "irish" seem to enjoy drinking and, once drunk, turn into roughnecks. There's a reason ginger is an anagram for nigger.

One of the woman there has 10 kids.

They are feral and roam in gangs looking for things to nick, they dont go to school and the authorities have pretty much just given up on them.

basically they are fierce as fuck and you dont mess with them.
Aye, but the one who hit me had an irish accent.

check'd nigger

>tfw when

The average Irish woman has pale, milky skin; gorgeous, perky titties; silky smooth, shiny hair; a round booty; and a feminine, cute, sexy face

Who are you to call a nigger you cocksucker

How gorgeous.

dated an ((("""irish"""))) girl in high school. when she took off her shirt and I saw the freckles, I almost vomited. still banged her though. i still dry heave when i picture all the freckles.

Its (((shills))) trying to divide whites and make them fight amongst themselves. All Europeans should cooperate with each other to protect our race.

Have you heard them speak?

I mean, at least scouser sounds chill.

Don't know, but redheads are fucking hot. Terrible partners though, hit and quit only.

Irish people are stupid and often violent.

If all the Irish I knew looked like that I wouldn't resent them so much for being the only white people left in NYC.

I will never work with a communist.

The Irish elected a gay Indian as their leader and are siding with pic related over us, the country that made them somewhat civilised.

Fuck Ireland. They made their bed and they can lie in it. Even niggers don't bomb children.

Jews are trying to further divide people by starting a division within the white race.

General rule of thumb: Any group of people looking to strip Khazars of their influence is alright. Once the Khazarian problem is dealt with, you let the chips fall where they may. It's all about priorities.

This.

I dont know exactly what it is, I suspect they get more attention growing up or maybe its genetic but they are just terrible candidates for gfs

so the WEgyptians are re-writing everyone's history now?

They behave like niggers. British have niggerized them.

We don't. It's just a meme. Genuine anti-Irish sentiment hasn't existed for decades. It's just bantz at this point.

nigga u gay

Everyone here is a brainwashed leftist idiot who believes everything that's said in the media, the only thing that makes Ireland different to the UK is that there's far less niggers and muslims here.

You're an imbecile if you deny Irish slavery and indentured servitude. They were, and have been consistently treated like scum

Sexual promiscuity, oath breaking, lazy, pro-fag, anti-gun, even when they're religious they're catholics, too easy going to stand up to niggers and kikes.

>the leftist media is telling you that irish people are niggers
sure thing potatonigger

The terrorists like the IRA and UDA? The traitors that allow mass immigration? Those looney-lefties? Yeah, fuck them. Without a doubt.

But you gotta understand that there are still Irish citizens who want to preserve Western civilisation.

the anglos, whose asses were still sore from being raped by the Normans for 300years, were looking for a new enemy, and they picked the Irish.

D O
I T
A G A I N
B A S E D
C R O M W E L L

Leaf living in Ireland here.
Don't believe the Irish women are qts meme. The average Irish girls is caked in makeup and spray tan, and has no ass at all. I don't even mean they don't have ano oversized north American girl ass, I mean they have flat bums. Oddly enough the guys here seem to like it. Outside of their accent, which is charming, they are complete normies indistinguishable from the average Canadian "thot". Also because divorce is frowned upon here they just have affairs instead, no matter their social class. I work in a well paying job and most of the married women and men are sleeping around the office.

Irish Americans are Democrats.

Irish people like the IRA who are literally a communist terror group who suck Paki dick.

The Irish aren't your friends.

besides the anti-gun part, everything else also applies to america.
>sexual promiscuit
>lazy
come one
>niggers and kikes
you elected a nigger for 8 years mr. 56%

You are absolutely wrong and have obviously never visited, let alone lived here.

You're 56% white and it certainly shows.

>pic related

I don't

>why do people hate irish so much?

>anglos
>people

pick one

>why do people hate irish so much?
Who the fuck would hate the Irish?!

Redheads give best head!

You are not kidding at all. I had to watch a presentation about marketing today where they referred to the Trump "regime" (not administration). People here are all left as fuck, no guns, tight pants wearing faggots.

idgaf if they are subhuman or not
im into celtic, cheap girls

>Who the fuck would hate the Irish?!
Anyone who isn't Catholic scum.

>too easy going to stand up to niggers and kikes.
>Implying american protestshits do

catholic vote probably came from mexicans
also pic related

it looked like someone put shit on a toothbrush and speckled her with shit flecks.

Because their St. Patrick caused mass-slaughtering of some native Irish tribe (or something like that).

So every person with ginger hair is Irish?

I only like the hot redheaded women. The rest can die.

>Anyone who isn't Catholic scum.

Fuck you!!
You heretical scum... should have completed the wars and purged you all.

They are probably the most hated group among regular Irish people. They were recently declared a separate ethnic group

catholics are good goys

Germans and Anglos aren't lazy, they honor their words, hate fags, and I guarantee that they all voted Trump.
Show me one based Irish American,

that bitch's skin is shit

sauce

Get ready to take the green pill...

Same reason we've always hated the Irish. They're dirty ass Catholics and they need to go back.

Is it the scottish or the Irish that are extreme leftist scum?

Whatever they're both niggerly and lefty I think iirc. Fuck them both.

> am I missing something

Yeah you're missing that no one said that

shut up idiot

Get over yourself you fucking loser. You're probably the same twat posting that shitty Michael Moore meme here every day and claiming we voted an Indian fag as our leader when it was his own party that put him in that position not us. You reply to every irish thread like some attention seeking cunt.

they hate them cause they ain't them

>catholics are good goys
There is only one true Church.. a solid uninterrupted line from Christ to today...
The Catholic Church

I'm part Irish and let me tell you this. There is a difference between the Irish and Anglo Saxons found in England.

We Irish are just backwards. Less intellectually capable than the might anglos.

Both of them. The Scots used to be quite rightwing though.

The British are the most insufferable group I've ever encountered. They're the country equivalent to the fat old guy at the gym who tells you have much he used to lift.

we don't hate irish people. Its just banter. its everyone else whos the problem. Sensitive lily livers.

Yes and those who ain't are covert potatos

Heretical? What's Orthodoxy you MORON. The church established by the apostles themselves. American education everybody.

Your local trash can.

Didn't elect him
And he is better then May or Corbyn

GLOBALISTS.

They hate Ireland because it fought against multiculturalism from England and Britain. Ever heard of the fucking City of London (not the City of London)?

(((They))) will always hate Ireland. They showed you can fight back. Bad goyims the Irish.

>the beta globalist puppet states
>the chad ireland

>autistic screeching

Up the UVF you gaelic cunt

>(((MACfarlane)))
>(((O'Malley)))
>(((MCdonough)))

They aren't even trying. Everyone knows Hibernians perform secret child sacrifice rituals which originate from Paganism(pic related)

>Irish
>burger flags
Wewwww

Georgous perky titties and round booty? I like Irish people but nah mate.

The Irish are boring with an inferiority complex. We wuz victims and all of that. No-one cares. You're just noise, rather like the Poles.