Christianity will grind to a halt once whites are wiped out

We are being punished for our disgusting (((western))) living. Whites took up Christianity wholesale because it was the Truth.

Who else can spread the gospel worldwide? No wonder the kikes want us gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

sunray22b.net/how_christianity_harms_the_race.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, we are being destroyed because the meakness and cowardliness of christianity is imbedded within western culture/thought. If we desire to survive we must look at it from a natural point of view where only the strong survive.

Christianity is the result of a a Jewish power schism within Judiasm. Sad that the goyim took it up to begin with.

(((Christianity))) is a religion of cuckolds. The greatest moments of European history were pre-christianity. Then the Christian dark ages turned Europe back into an ancient third world equivalent for a thousand years, before Europeans stopped taking it seriously and then they conquered the world.

When Europeans are freed up from Semitic influence, they will rise again.

Christianity is the fastet growing religion in China

Tolerance is an Enlightenment virtue.
Cowardice is not Christian. It is modern.

>2000 years of christianity
>97% of the time was spent warring
>meak and cowardly

No, my young retards. The left is filled with atheists, and thus the world we know today. Christianity has been subverted from the inside by traitors distinctly to weaken it. Turn the other cheek is fine with a civil neighbor, not with a foreign invader.

Fuck off, christcuck. You "people" are the ones importing the foreign hordes. This is your fault.
>Cowardice is not Christian.
Wolfy, you're a fucking retard.

Tell us when you have an argument, user.
Tolerance as a western virtue came during the Enlightenment period in response to Protestants rejecting Catholic authority and Catholics trying to keep the authority sacred that they had for 1000+ years.
Explain yourselves.

Athiesm is trendy, of course the left is going to be full of them as the left is also trendy. The alt-right has just about every right wing athiest that exists. Pagans went to war, everyone went to war.

sunray22b.net/how_christianity_harms_the_race.htm

fuck cucktianity

paganism is the only hope

>majority of christians are non-white
>its going to die with whites

no

|
|>
|

Not an argument.

>once whites are wiped out
Those poor special snowflake white people. All I have is pity for them.

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization
But Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven; this is also why more modern christians like Martin Luther said (I quote):
- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he isn't kidding, or meaning the opposite, but setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical
While christian churches seem to be very well of this (including orthodox leader Patriarch Bartholomew), Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

First part fo this is too long for linking. Fuck you and your dumbass screencaps.
Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"
Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

kikes love Christianity, just not for their children

There was more of this but I didn't save any more of it.
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.
Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

not on my watch

the most powerful race in the world™ will never let Christianity die

t. Nietzsche

>Pagans went to war, everyone went to war.
And they failed.

What that you fedoras are group?

Did I once even hint that Jesus did not teach love?
He taught endurance through hardship and a caring attitude to take with others what people like you would have us do is throw it all away completely. Out civilization is build on christian morals to get rid of those morals is to kill that civilization. We must be loving, but also strong enough to know when we are being fucked. We are to not simply roll over and accept whatever happens we are taught to strive for better.

>Out civilization is build on christian morals
No, it isn't. Our civilization is built on European morals and ethics, not that jew bullshit.
>We are to not simply roll over and accept whatever happens
But that's exactly what Christ taught. Why wouldn't you do what he told you to?

>European morals
The fuck dose that even mean? Are the morals of the hungarian magyar the same as the irish celt? The saxon the same as the fin? It was Christianity which provided a common base for all modern nations morals to form and develop.