WaPo BUSTED!!! THEY PAID OFF THE ACCUSERS

AND THERES A TAPE!!

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

and btw, the woman responsible for this is @bethreinhard

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/umpire43
gotnews.com/breaking-washington-post-reporter-behind-roy-moore-hit-piece-history-writing-fake-checks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spread this far and wide

bump

Bump

I guess there should probably be a hashtag for this

Is there any information other than a tweet? Bump.

#MooreFAKENEWS

Is there a link for the recording?

Beth who?

Bump

Thats pretty good

Bump

They are sliding this hard with useless threads
why do the mods allow so many non Sup Forums threads to stay up in Sup Forums?

Check the twitter feed: @umpire43

The guy posted more details. the tape is with the DA.

FUCK yes

So far all I see is a tweet from a literally who. The fact that the DA may be involved is interesting, but I'm gonna need some kind of confirmation, you know?

Perfect

Link? This was from yesterday?

The mods are pussies. We should drag them to the blocka

Bump if you like winning

Bump

Ayyy

By liberal logic we must assume this accusation is true. Women cannot lie.

Confirmed

wew. Time to fap to demi moore

post a link. some of dont use twatter

#gasthekikesracewarnow

The guy is a veteran served in the US navy and has 17,000 twitter followers.

Doug Lewis #MAGA @umpire43
14h14 hours ago

Doug Lewis #MAGA Retweeted Bradd Powless

Done Bradd. FBI has been notified but Jean does not trust them so she is dealing directly with her Co DA. Cant blame her with FBI in stories every day

14h14 hours ago

Doug Lewis #MAGA Retweeted JustBrenda

We will find out JustBrenda. Jean contacted Etowah Co District Attorney. He has sent a Marshall to pick up the phone

Erect if true

Not so sure about that capitalization
#MooreFakeNews is probably better

Until you have something other than the word of some random on twitter, it's nothing.

See his latest tweets:
twitter.com/umpire43

Bump

Colossal if confirmed

Yeah, I just scrolled through it. I'm unfamiliar with this person. Just wondering how credible they are. It would not surprise me AT ALL for something like this to be done to Roy Moore. There was a rather unhealthy amount of attention focused on that particular election, and the Dems are already babbling about how he should be instantly replaced with the democratic candidate. The tweet just seems a bit too good to be true, is all.

bumping.

This is great

BUMP

Bring us the names of the press fusionGPS paid off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>The guy is a veteran served in the US navy and has 17,000 twitter followers.

Well that's it, it must be true! The guy was in the friggin navy! Look at those twitter followers!

hes also being accused of being a Russian apparently. lol

13h13 hours ago

>I have learned more about the WAPO reporter. I am forbidden to post her last name or address but I can tell you she lives in VA (coincidence ya think)

13h13 hours ago

>She has worked for 6 newspapers that I also am forbidden to name. She is a married with children and is a solid Democrat, Donated to Hillary & DNC in 2016

12h12 hours ago

>She is dealing with her Co DA right now Melanie. She is forbidden to say anything about this for now by that office. I am also restricted or I will be charged

>Tweet from a nobody, no article from a single reputable news site

Fake news. Republicans sure are scrambling hard to defend this pedophile.

I'm calling it now guys, Roy Moore must have been involved in SOMETHING shady if he stepped down from false accusations.

Sizeable if certain.

large if factual

Cool rumor bro

Well, there it is! She accused him of doing something sexual decades ago! Must be true!

The democrats must be getting desperate, they're getting sloppy in their haste.

>pedophile
When you have actual evidence then we'll talk.

KYS faggot

good to see Sup Forums doesnt immediately believe anything that is advantageous to them and really thinks about their sources
that's why this is such a rational and respected discussion centre

This is interesting but it's too early for this shit.

You know what sounds good? A nice long mid-morning nap.

Same person? If someone could find her social media and look at her recent travel...

He hasn't stepped down... hes called the accusations evil and said they are coming from the dark side. People who will do anything to get what they want.

All Kikes and Niggers must Swing

He's still in.

Huge if bigly

X if Y.

10/10

Sometimes you just forget that you were raped and the only thing that'll jog your memory is a nice wad of cash.

have you done your part yet?

Tweets said the Reporters name is Beth... found a Beth Reinhard that lives in D.C. (probably has a house in Northern Virginia). Works with WaPo.
Good hashtag

Yup, that's her.

that may just be the person who wrote the story,

see this for info on the reporter who offered money:

Do your due diligence before posting or be made a shill.

bump
>leftypol will actually try to stop this because they hate the right wing so much
feels good to be on the right side of history

This one's going to leave a mark.
Bezos needs to just shut that blog down.

michaelcain

gotnews.com/breaking-washington-post-reporter-behind-roy-moore-hit-piece-history-writing-fake-checks/

is this site legit?

Yeah but some hollywood pedofiles made a movie about how (((Woodward))) and (((Bernstein))) at the (((WaPo))) are literal saviors of the human race.

Cmon guys the rich alabama pedo needs our help! Keep the fake allegations coming!

Got her

She's the one that lives in VA probably

Can we start digging on the Beth Reinhard? I really think we could find dirt on this person and confirm they were in Alabama recently. Apparently the reporter is a solid Democrat and has six kids, Hillary donor. Does she fit the Description and MO?

>leftist accusing others of doing what they're doing

Like clockwork.

might be this person:

Large if verifred. This is a true burger, filled with meat.

>leftypol
Is there a more pathetic group of cretins that attempt to subvert this place?
Even the JIDF is more respectable

Large if factual

typical.

Shitting on their grave

Have a bump for justice

The mods are mentally challenged retards that don't know anything about politics. I got banned for a political thread about Tomi Lahren.

They're all desperately seeking attention and validation, this is why they do what they do. They wear their neurosis on their sleeves.

Who? What happened? Is this a good thing?

we need more proof.

would be hilarious if this was true.

reddit spacing

fagflag

Soros dumps $18 billion and $1000 buys this type of shit.

We're in for a rough ride.

I bet she's the one.

How about reading through the thread before making faggy reddit posts trying to be funny.

#WapWapWaaaapPo

>single baseless accusation in a tweet

You idiots will do anything to protect a pedophile as long as he's Republican This is the reason Trump will lose in 2020.

Not WaPo! They were always so dependable!

BANG this is perfect

>Sup Forums falling for a person with a guy who has imperator in his name

are you guys more gullible than the_donald?