Why Louis C.K. Is Being Targeted

I see all these threads trashing Louis C.K., but you are ALL missing WHY he is being sacrificed by (((them))).

He just finished making a film about HOLLYWOOD PEDOPHILIA, called "I Love You Daddy". Here's the IMDB summary:
>When a successful television writer's daughter becomes the interest of an aging filmmaker with an appalling past, he becomes worried about how to handle the situation.
So now you know.

(Yes, the daughter is played by Chloe Grace Moretz.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnDH-RXCptY
youtu.be/jlIKM810Gt0
defamer.gawker.com/louis-c-k-will-call-you-up-to-talk-about-his-alleged-s-1687820755
observer.com/2016/02/exclusive-new-docs-throw-doubt-on-julian-assange-rape-charges-in-stockholm/
twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/929050106246115329
msn.com/en-us/entertainment/celebrity/louis-ck-on-sexual-misconduct-claims-these-stories-are-true/ar-BBEONlY?OCID=ansmsnnews11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit, that man is going to be decimated

I hope they off him in the most painful way possible.

Such a worthless unfunny piece of shit

>excuse me, miss?
>excuse me errrrrmm....
>would you mind if i....
>perhaps you would oblige me by observing...
>you see the thing is...
>well it's quite funny actually if you think about it
>turns out i have a psychic disorder where i get what some would call an unquenchable thirst for women to watch me perform...
>beat my meat
>polish the family jewels
>self-gratify, if you will...
>what im really trying to say is...
>right
>get to the point louis
>stupid! *smacks forehead*
>what im really trying to say is....
>would you like to destroy my career 10 years from now?

>that body
>mfw

But yeah, Spacey, Sheen, etc. it's all a distraction from the pedophilia Hollywood shit that's blowing up now

/pol is pro feminism now.

You got a problem with that? Go back to infinity chan

"This movie was filmed entirely in secret."

"Louis C.K. said the reason the film was secret was because he didn't ask anyone for any funding. It was completely self-funded."

I like her. I dream of marrying her and she gives me GIANT viking children who will crush the lesser amerimutt manlets under their feet as they stride across the land like gods.

nice subtle shop

It's like he barely shot a stale fart across pedowood's bow and they hit him back with a thermonuclear weapon in retaliation. They are starting to fling shit everywhere and at everyone like angry monkeys on redbull and crack.

I like this description. Sounds like something jews would do.

T H I C C

I don't care if this thread dies. I just don't want to see you suckers doing Pedowood's dirty work for them.

yeah I got an Eyes Wide Shut vibe about this movie when I read what it was about. Someone on the inside trying to communicate to regular people what is really going on. Would make sense to if you believe he was forced to shill for Hillary last election

>Such a worthless unfunny piece of shit
that movie where he jerks off sitting in ice cream was funny

Stfu /newb

If this is the reason he's being dragged around like this, then that's pretty fucked. I'd like to see what the movie is all about, but don't want to throw money at it on the chance that the ending is "he was just being paranoid, kids are old enough to make the right decision, you're old and out of touch, let your kids fuck old men for favors".

Still, his whole "we Nazi Germany nao" shit was pretty bad, so I don't feel too shitty either way.

kek

1 the guy is a leftist anti Trump cuck
2 55 seconds he jokes about cornering women and masterbating, 10 years before this story broke
youtube.com/watch?v=BnDH-RXCptY

I can't help but to wonder if the internet gossip-nazi shit is correct, and feminists are making a big push to take over Hollywood.

Because the truth about this shit is it's nothing new and is as old as Hollywood.

Louis is a funny guy, but it is clear that he is a massive pervert and a lot of the more edgy jokes carry some truth as far as his character goes.
I truly believe he will commit suicide eventually like he claimed in his show. If his career is destroyed its a guarantee imo.

Did he masterbate in front of a bunch of comedians?
Did he fiddle kids?

Don't you talk ill of the bunker you piece of shit. Kripplechan is a treasure

>targeted
He is just a pathetic man, and now everyone know is.

>internet gossip-nazi shit
what shit was this?

A now his movie wont be released

CK is yet another kike who got caught doing the perverted degenerate shit kikes do.
Fuck him.

Lol

The plot thickens

There is definitely a massive career boost to be had by anyone piling on against the people being hunted. Just read this ridiculous quote by the horribly unfunny Tig Notaro in the NYT today.

> Tig Notaro, the comedian whose Amazon series, “One Mississippi,” lists Louis C.K. as an executive producer, is one of the few in the fiercely insular comedy world to speak out against him. Her career received a huge boost when he released her 2012 comedy album, about her cancer diagnosis. But their relationship has crumbled and she now feels “trapped” by her association with him, she wrote in an email. Her fear is that “he released my album to cover his tracks,” she said. “He knew it was going to make him look like a good guy, supporting a woman.”

wat

He jerked it in front of women. That's weirder than raping them desu

Fun fact: Louis C.K. is a crypto kike from Mexico. That ginger gene hides it pretty well. Look it up.

>I see all these threads trashing Louis C.K., but you are ALL missing WHY he is being sacrificed by (((them))).
DUDE

HE IS A JEW!

So who cares?

Jon "Stewart" says he worked with Louis for 30 years and found nothing wrong.

Spread this to take him down too.

>You don't own nothing

youtu.be/jlIKM810Gt0

This actually makes sense. The Louis CK news is not new. These accusations were made public over a year ago and nobody cared. Now all of a sudden they're front page news.

Why are modern comedians so shit? Especially American ones, they always do that weird frat girl voice

Not shopped at all mate.
I was once in a broadway rehersal with her. looked like female tinytrip even back then

Maybe, or maybe because by comparing what he did (innocent really) to what Weinstein have been doing, they downplay him.

that's a very good angle, user. the allegations about his behavior have been going on for years, so why now? here's an example from 2015:
defamer.gawker.com/louis-c-k-will-call-you-up-to-talk-about-his-alleged-s-1687820755

i might add that while in general he was a cuck, in his standups he did make rape jokes, and said nigger a lot, so he wasnt on the PC cult.

wow we will never get to see this get movies because of the altright and this pizzagate bullshit

she did that cancer routine and there was literally nothing funny about it and i believe the only reason anyone noticed was louis ck said it was one of the greatest standup moments of all time. literally any time someone introduces tig notaro they mention this louis ck quote to legitimize her as a "real comedian". literally nothing funny about her and louis probably really was trying to pull some jew move by "supporting women" just like how weinstein goes to pussy hat rallies.

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS DEFENDING THIS LIBERAL ASSHOLE
WE WANT THEM ALL TO BURN

25% Mexican, 50% (Hungarian) Jewish, 25% White. Born in America, raised in Mexico until 7, native language is Spanish (srsly?).

>HE IS A JEW!
>So who cares?
I guess he broke the "Jew Code"

>The Louis CK news is not new. These accusations were made public over a year ago and nobody cared. Now all of a sudden they're front page news.
^THIS^
I'm not saying he is not a weirdo or a leftist retard, but he's been pretty up front about his pervyness this whole time. But he makes this movie and suddenly the "outrage meter" is instantly dialed up to 11. What a coinkydink.

including Roy Moore for fucking a 14 year old girl when he was 32 year old

What is feminism stance on this? Is jerking it worse than actual rape?

Also, what is assange and rape situation now? When does his indictment expire?

Assange's rape accusation was 50% CIA bullshit, 50% Swedecuck feminist insanity. (And already dropped).

observer.com/2016/02/exclusive-new-docs-throw-doubt-on-julian-assange-rape-charges-in-stockholm/

Read it. It's much more about the insanity of Sweden than Julian himself.

He criticized The God Emperor and it being Divinely punished for it.

I liked lucky Louie, but the first time I saw his standup I knew he was a creepy beta pedo cuck.

who is this HOT SEMEN DEMON?

He is well known enough to provide a long lasting distraction for stupid people, while the narrative is adjusted for what's coming.

>But yeah, Spacey, Sheen, etc. it's all a distraction from the pedophilia Hollywood shit that's blowing up now
I actually think that it is possible to defend Louis in this situation (Fuck me...Im an ENTP)

He asked if they would like to watch him masturbate. They could have said no. I don't know who is worse now. Dude who is polite enough to ask, or the woman who accepts.

Sure it seems really creepy, and is. It sounds inappropriate, and is. IT however does sound consensual. This is where my hang up is.

Yes, they are making way too many mistakes. They are scared.

>chloe grace moretz
I can't even tell if that's really what she looks like after seeing all the memes.

>I can't even tell if that's really what she looks like after seeing all the memes.
I really just assumed she was a weight lifting female. I don't watch tv/movies...This makes it funnier now.

So, he made enemies of everyone.
Hate spew at the right, took the Jews money and fame and stabbed them in the back.

HA!

>feminists are making a big push to take over Hollywood.
> making a push to
What would be different?
Films are all shit now, anyway

This. Fuck that pussy faggot cuck comedy.

Carlin
Hicks
Mcdonald
Hedburg
O Neil
Di Paolo
Tosh
Rogan
Galifanikis

>Targeted
He just admitted that it was all true.

twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/929050106246115329

>most famous people are actually perverts/molesters/pedophiles
no way, imagine my shock right now.
What OP is trying to say is that they chose to throw him under the bus, it wasn't just pure coincidence that these stories came out just now.
They're covering up for something way bigger.
Same with weinstein and all these other actors who have been accused these last couple of weeks.

who puts a fridge in the living room?

being an ugly american soyboy sure is suffering

movie has been scrapped from release. It was suppose to be next week but now is permanently buried forever.

He's fucking gross

Only when it benefits us

Done

fuck wait hold on, had to fix the bikini

bump

Thanks user, now I recognize her.

The 'I Love You, Daddy' screening was abruptly axed just hours before it was set to take place.
The New York premiere of Louis C.K.'s upcoming film, I Love You, Daddy, set for Thursday, has been canceled. Reps for the premiere, due to take place at the Paris Theatre, initially cited "unexpected circumstances."

(((SHUT DOWN)))

The film generated controversy following its premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival in September. TIFF programmers had screened it and given I Love You, Daddy a world premiere after C.K. surprised Toronto organizers, letting them know the film existed.

Controversial dialogue appears throughout the film, including the use of the N-word by C.K.'s character and multiple jokes about child rape. C.K. previously defended the inappropriate content to THR. "We're depicting oxygen-rich people who live in these beautiful apartments and offices saying whatever they want," he said. "Folks say shit to each other. You can't think about the audience when you're making the thing. If you do, you're not giving them something that came out of your gut. You'll be making something that you're like, 'Is this OK for you?'"

The film pays homage to the cinematic work of Woody Allen, particularly the 1979 film Manhattan. In the Allen film, a 17-year-old girl (Mariel Hemingway) begins a romantic relationship with a 42-year-old man played by Allen.

A common criticism of I Love You, Daddy is that the film parallels the long-standing sexual abuse allegations against Allen. "We're at the bleeding edge of 'That's not OK to do now,' but those people are still around," C.K. said about dealing with the controversial topics in the film. "That's a very interesting line to be on."

I wonder if there's any chance he'll release it.

The studio purchased it and said nope.

NOT CHARLIE!
“I was as appalled as everyone to read the allegations made in the New York Times,” actor Charlie Day said in a statement to the L.A. Times. “I do not condone sexual misconduct and, in light of the allegations, will not be promoting the movie further.”

>, they always do that weird frat girl voice

They actually sound like that here..

The Tax plan was passed yesterday to go to the house das why white boi

Jewy C.K. is one of (((them))) you dumb fuck

Another fucking Trump-tard. How the fuck do you guys still exist?

Checkd and kekd

not liking hedberg is a sin, you stuck up cunt

the embodiment of american values

She needs bigger tiddies

>meme flag
fuck off

Do you know who you're talking to goy?

Just as a thought exercise. What would happen if I reported a woman stipping naked and masturbating in front of me unwantedly?

>Sure it seems really creepy, and is. It sounds inappropriate, and is. IT however does sound consensual. This is where my hang up is.
If she was free to leave the situation than that does not meet the definition of assult, right? Perv as fuck but is it illegal?

Is chloe secretly a man?

That's the thing, he asked prior to whipping out his cock. He's a comedian so they just laughed like the whores they are and assumed it was funny time. Then shit got real. It's not sexual assault or indecent exposure.

It's total bullshit, they followed him back to his hotel room at night uh gee I wonder if he might have something sexual in mind?

>If she was free to leave the situation than that does not meet the definition of assult, right? Perv as fuck but is it illegal?
I don't care for C.K. One bit, but I would agree. If a woman agrees to watch you wack off, it is not assault. It may be uncomfortable, but it is consensual.

The fucking BASEDness
this is why Sup Forums exists you madmen autists
well done.

>ooh let's ignore paedos because this man jerked off in front of a few women.

Chloe Grace Moretz is unfortunately very unappealing.

Err, Spacey is rumoured to be grade-A twink lover on Epsteins island and at Bryan Synger style parties

underrated hularity

>targeted

He sure acted guilty as fuck prior to any allegations.

msn.com/en-us/entertainment/celebrity/louis-ck-on-sexual-misconduct-claims-these-stories-are-true/ar-BBEONlY?OCID=ansmsnnews11

>Louis C.K. has spoken out about the sexual misconduct allegations leveled against him. In a statement released on Friday, the comedian and TV star said, "These stories are true."

Oh would you look at that.

/po/ has always been true feminist. It knows when women are lying to themselves.

I can't believe that we're all surprised that the dude that directed Pooty Tang is up for sex abuse.

Really butters my crumpets

she looks like she could open my dick as if it were a jar of peanut butter

>/pol is pro feminism now.

first off it is Sup Forums retard
second we are using their own weapons against them
we are burning Hollywood to the ground with the fire they built