United States Marine Corps is not supposed to be easy

Generation snowflake strikes again.

>In one case, Felix was accused of ordering former trainee Lance Cpl. Ameer Bourmeche into a clothes dryer, which then was turned on as Felix demanded he renounce his Islamic faith. Bourmeche testified that he twice affirmed his creed and twice Felix and another drill instructor sent him for a bruising, scorching tumble inside the dryer. After a third spin, Bourmeche said he feared for his life and renounced his faith. The drill instructors then let him out, he said.

Haha okay maybe he went a little overboard.

>renounced his faith
No that Muhrine should get a medal.

That guy sounds awesome. Fuck Islam.

This is too cruel. No one should be forced to endure tumblr.

god dammit, i *just* got those sides back

If only we had more people like him, fuck the Muslims.

REAL AMERICAN HERO

going to say it didn't happen. 3 muslims get into marines, dont like a D.I.....hm....nobody else saw this?

Can a believing and practicing Muslim swear an oath to uphold the US Constitution, in which every solider is supposed to do? That seems like an ideological contradiction.

We need nice emotional marines who will break down crying and piss their pants when the bullets start wizzing over their heads

Muslims shouldn't be allowed in the military, period. And if you have any muslim heritage in your immediate family, disqualified.

I chuckled

Felix deserves a medal

This is what happens when you have nuclear weapons, you no longer need strong alpha males or a strong military.

You have nukes too...

Trump can pardon him.

They swear an oath but they won't uphold it. To a mudslime islam comes first.

bring back the burning bull

OOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAH

Pussification of the military; all part of the Jewish plan to subvert America and bring it to its will

>wants to be a marine
>isnt tough enough to stand up for yourself and kick the shit out of a DI

Literally did nothing wrong.

I agree with this. Sorry but its too much of a risk for no true gain. Plenty of white boys like me want to join the military.

How was he a Lance Cpl if he was still a recruit in basic? You dont get the eagle globe and anchor as well as the rank of private until after you graduate from bootcamp and are then shipped out to combat school.

I had a sensible chuckle.

I had a hearty sensible chuckle and my sides are gone.

Kek. That's hilarious.

LOL

Probably...

This almost sounds like a holohoax-type story. Arabs are a Semitic people after all.

> Arabs joining the US military to die at the command of israel.
I conclude arabs are fucking retards.

The part where they say the drill instructor was a drunk sure doesn't help though.

Two times, that's impressive.

People don't get that this sort of abuse is for the soldier's own good. This is precisely what he'll be exposed to in the field of duty.

Maybe the third time wasn't necessary.

>Muslims shouldn't be allowed in the military, period.
Have to agree with this. Choosing Islam isn't like choosing between between Lutheran and Episcopalian, it's like choosing Communist Party membership or Chinese citizenship. It's fundamentally at odds with loyalty to America, you have to assume they're infiltrators.

it was real in his mind

>punched
>kicked
Is this normal for the military? seems like a bit much to endure just to become a bootlick for Israel

I saw a man forced to run until he literally dropped dead from heat stroke. no remorse, just weeding out the weak.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVIL DOGS

THE DI DID NOTHING WRONG

Probably some affirmative action, guaranteed LCpl. bullshit.

Lying in order to advance their war is acceptable in Islam.

They’ll always lie. They always do.

uwot
while he was a recruit he got a dryer ride but he's a lance cpl now

drill instructor deserves a fucking medal