liveleak.com/view?i=500_1408755134
bestgore.com/torture/cop-use-knife-scrape-clown-tattoo-leg-criminal-brazil/

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=500_1408755134
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Brazilian police
I didnt realize favela monkeys understood law and order

> The tattoo can also mean "Police killer"

So what, we cant have freedom of expression?

Freedom of expression doesn't means freedom from consequences.

Then there is no freedom.

Who fucking gives a shit either way?

You and me as Americans who are founded on freedom you fucking faggot.

holy shit you dumb fuck
you need to be over 18 to post on this board

>brazilian police

Uma D E L I C I A

needs more motorcycle helmet

The DUDE, is that you

Based cops.

PERRO
KAKA

Good. These are the type of niggas that will kill you if you don't have enough money when they rob you.
Too bad he isn't dead, he'll probably be in the streets in less than a year.

user, this is Brazil we are talking about.

Yeah. Clown tattoos mean "i would kill a cop."

Fuck this kid in the ass with a big rusty pole.

>The clown tattoo is a symbol for someone who's killed a cop, or willing to do it.

Good

Pic

lol he's gonna get infected and lose that leg, then he'll die and it's going to be what he deserves for being a thieving piece of shit

I know you just recently moved to the west from whatever shithold African country you came from, but in a civilized society, the police that did this would be put in prison for a very long time. No civilized person thinks this is acceptable behavior but I assume since you are from Africa this is commonplace in your mind. Please do a better job of assimilating because if you think there is any scenario in which police skinning someone alive is acceptable you seriously need to consider going back to wherever you came from.

Looks like that was personal. Im waiting for a Twitter post to go bad.

People aren't founded, you absolute retard. This is Brazil. He's lucky they didn't just blow his head off and feed him to the macaques.
Saged and kys.

UMA DELICIA

the tattoo was made to be proud of having killed a cop, not an "expression" would be more of an "affirmation"

You have to go back

I wasn't expecting such hot foot action when I started watching that video. Uma delicia

The Motorbike Helmet Virgin

The Undercover Cop Chad

You're the guy that talks mad shit until the big fish comes along and cuts a tattoo off of you.

Why does every single live leak comment on every video try to post something funny or witty? Must be the rating system ,fucking reddit tier

lame

what made you think this was worthy of posting?

quedo delicioso

>Sup Forums has the audacity to say we should honor pigs
since when?

There is no freedom of expression outside of America, and there won't be in America before much longer either.

This cop is based as fuck. Imagine if the US cops did this everytime they caught some nog.

That video is old s fuck.

>Brazil
>Humans
My time in rio taught me otherwise.

>BR
well there's yer problem

Damn you need to be at least over 14 to post here....

whats this a skinning for ants?
disgusting desu

Of course we can, you fucking waste of oxygen.

wtf brazilian police is BASED

>liveleak.com/view?i=500_1408755134

I saw the video, is nothing you faggot, and you should see what those "teens" do to their victims.

Less than a year? Give it weeks.
I went to visit family for xmas in Brazil, parents left for UK 13 years ago when i was nine and i didn't go back till last year. Country wasn't great when we left but now its beyond repair.
There were probably 30 of us for xmas, so there were cars outside the house, and when most left, two guys tried to rob my grandfather cuz cars had left, luckily a neighbour saw and called my aunt who lived down the street and me and my cousin (hes a fireman and for some reason allowed to carry a firearm) ran there and he tackled the dude down, and i chased the other. Turns out one was arrested of few months before for rape and had an ankle bracelet and the other was a drug dealer. The funniest thing is they both live 5 mins walking distance of my grandfather, who they knew lived alone, since grandma passed away a few years ago.

Honestly, seeing my family, after so many years was the happiest I've been since i left there, but if i never go back to that hell hole (despite maybe never seeing my family again) ill die happy.

We need more policemen like this.

user, you're missing the point entirely. No civilized person thinks this is acceptable - true. These aren't civilized people. They are subhuman and you need to get that through your head

Watch the videos you retard.

No thanks. Too early for this sheit

I dont' condone the cop, but it must be a 24/7 action adrenaline rush to police that country

What are you, a anarcho-nigger? Freedom doesn't mean the ability to do anything without being held responsible. You be a retard with your freedom and you're going to get slapped like a retard.

sorry
well atleast it was a sunny day and no rain at night , r-right?

They are tired of sending the same nigger to prison for later be released and kill more

They don't. Force is what they understand.

Yeah, couldn't sleep during the night because of heat, but the food at least is even better than I remembered and swimming in none freezing sea was awesome.
And the one time it did rain was a storm with thunder which was pretty cool.

Hey, dont give me shit for respecting decent cops in my home country. You show me footage of spic-niggers being savages, telling me that those animals and the cops I know are one and the same?

Go eat glass OP, you dumb fuck.

>some monkey kills one of your brothers in blue and close friend
>Neckbeards on the internet call you a savage for wanting payback

Yeah nah fuck you

My that's a rare flag.

I have little respect for cops, they are the enforcers of the government, not the protectors of the people. But I also have zero respect for criminal scum, so I don't mind seeing the two hurting each other.

>you should see what those "teens" do to their victims.
the purpleist of nurples?
the wettest of willies?
the most racist of indian burns?

Jelly arms

It's Brazil, so it's often theft/torture/rape/murder with light sentences given afterward because of their age.

This is so old.

based favelas

>Brazilian
retarded slide thread. sage

genocide of all people south of the US border when?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the monkey shouldna had that tattoo.