What is fake what is real

which are fake news and what is real

Other urls found in this thread:

noagendashow.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In my opinion:
Real: mother Jones, Washington Post
Not familiar with: kpbs, mashable,dallasnew,ajc, network world.

The rest is fake

Sup Forums is real

this

Very Reputable ones include CNN, WaPo, NYT, BBC, NBC, ABC.

Reputable outlets with a slight lean include Shareblue, HuffPo, Salon, Motherjones.

Ones that are known for perpetrating fake news/ Russian propaganda include Fox News, Infowars, RT and pretty much every news outlet catered to the alt-right.

>Mother Jones
>Real

>>>>>Back to /leftypol/

Did your wife's son categorize them for you?

wall street journal is probably the most trusted news source, everything else has spin

Fox news is the only one that at least presents half truths, the rest create mere works of fiction that agree with a universal narrative and agenda.

Turn off MSM

None of them, 99% of the media are either lying outright (Koi-Gate) or manipulating it to fit the narrative handed down from corporate overlords. Inoculate yourself

noagendashow.com/

>Infowars, Fox news
>Alt Right

Pick one, cuckservatism is dead and hated by the Alt Right more than liberalism

Half of the US is Conservative yet we only have one conservative news source(Fox News) on all of cable. You don't think this shit is rigged? Think again.

Don't ever trust the left Jew media. EVER!!!

All the fags above me can choke on a bag of dicks. Here's the most objective reply in this thread

>CNN
Center-left

>WaPo
Moderate-left

>NYT
Moderate-left

>BBC
Center-left

>NBC
Solid-left

>ABC
Center-left

>Shareblue
Hard-left

>HuffPo
Hard-left

>Salon
Hard left

>MotherJones
Hard-left

>theGuardian
Solid-left

>AP/Reuters
Center

>Fox News
Solid-right

>CBS News
Center-left

This is from someone who studies the media as a hobby. Deal with it.

>fox news
>solid right
pick one faggot

any way to stop fake news ?

FTFY

>CNN
>WaPo
>NYT
>BBC
>NBC
>ABC
>Shareblue
>HuffPo
>Salon
>MotherJones
>theGuardian
>AP/Reuters
>Fox News
>CBS News

Zionist mouthpieces.

you dont study anything if you think cnn is center left. none of them are remotely close to center, especially not the AP/Reuters. They are ALL left except Fox, which is center-left. Thats how fucking far the political spectrum has shifted since WWII.

>CNN
>Center-left

Teehee.

>which are fake news and what is real
Everything is fake if it fails to provided cited sources and correctly formatted citations to backup the content of their articles. During the election cycle EVERY publication was guilty of paraphrasing content, incorrect summarizing context, and outright editorializing without making it clear that the article was pure opinion.

They're all guilty of this. If the publication doesn't provide a FULL QUOTATION with the date and location so that you can check the content for yourself (better yet they provide you a link to the transcript) then you have to assume that they're presenting you with complete shit.

This has been going on for a LONG time now. And CNN has been at it since the Gulf War.

>AP/Reuters
The left speaks the truth, they're slight-left at the very least.

All news is fake news.

lel

All are subtlety (or not subtly) biased.

Bloomberg is probably my favorite as they don't really care about political bias, just money

>i blame my problems on an imaginary boogie man
wow, sounds like BLM and the white supremacy theory.

look up AP guidelines to be published. see how islamaphobia, illegal immigrants, etc are all treated under an AP article. they are kikes and liars.

Anything that is owned was proven fake in the last 18 months at least thrice. You can't trust anyone, sorry.

>slight lean
>reputable include CNN, BBC
wew

That's some quality larping son

can we make a list of trust worthy news or are there any

This whole thread is brockbots

ITM user

Individual stories tend to be fake, not entire outlets. In my opinion CBS and USA Today are very neutral.

>CNN center-left

you need a new hobby

LOL Mother Jones? You retard

The only real one is Sup Forums

They all lie. Mass media talking heads are most malicious and filthy of all human and non-human being who walk the earth, no matter whom they serve, they are probably the only thing that is worse than jews. In any decent society killing of journalist should be not a crime, but a respectable deed.

Real: breitbart, infowars, Fox
Fake: everything else

i am a photojournalist and news anchor

if you've watched tv in the past six months, then you've probably seen me

i am also a right-wing traditionalist

that makes me public enemy number one in this industry, which is why i do not talk politics with my colleagues

99% of journalists are left-wing liberals who entered the profession because they have no marketable skills beyond writing narratives that conform to their world views

the kids i see entering this profession are young, dumb, idealistic, and dead-set on believing that they are part of some kind of revolutionary vanguard that is waging war day and night against "evil people"

and who are these "evil people," you ask

you, me, and anyone who doesn't buy into the marxist shit getting rammed down our throats by these fucking jew motherfuckers who have wormed their way into our society

every story is twisted because these fucking disgusting sacks of shit do not know how to write objectively and put their own feelings on the shelf

they feel that they absolutely MUST inject bias into their shit to prove something to themselves and to the world, and the fucking news directors allow this shit because of monetary concerns and their own left-wing political leanings

it's a fucking disgusting business that has descended into muck racking disguised as legitimate reporting

when our president talks about "fake news," he is being way too kind

do not trust any news media outlets or pollsters

RT is the only true news

Anything that is against the American Jewish and the West interests are not fake news imo, sure they tell half truths but half truths are better than the lies spewed by western backed jewish media i suppose.

This. It is russian propaganda at best and shills for putin but it is better than any western shit media

They lie to you too, it's just other lie, more for your taste.

dont think there is any news that doesnt lie to you

All fake.

This one is tru