Sup Forums BTFO: How can she be /our Girl/ when she is a huge Roasty?

>Joe Jonas July 2008 - October 2008 Broke up over the phone for 27 secs. Inspired Forever & Always
>Taylor Lautner August 2009 - November 2009 Met on set of Valentine's Day in her dressing room. Inspired Back To December
>John Mayer November 2009 - February 2010 Inspired Dear John>
>Jake Gyllenhaal October 2010 - December 2010 Inspired We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
>Conor Kennedy July 2012 - October 2012
>Broke up due to long-distance issues.
>Harry Styles December 2012 - January 2013 Broke up due to heated argument with each other
>Calvin Harris March 2015 - June 2016 Broke up due to Calvin Harris jealous of her success [7]
>Tom Hiddleston June 2016 - September 2016 Their break up is thought to be because of the pressures of being in limelight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8WBCsiCqIAs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shes a coalburner why should i care?

so...shes single?

Until she breaks up with me I couldn't care less how many guys Taylor has fucked

Have you noticed that all of these guys are super big name male stars when she dates them who don't have a lot of other relationships?

I don't know if she's just doing "studio" relationships to push her songs or if she's a beard for gay male celebs or what, but if Taylor one day comes out as a lesbian I wouldn't be surprised.

>John Mayer
>Jake Gyllenhaal
>Harry Styles
>doesn't have a lot of other relationships

They are some of the biggest womanizers around. Also Joe Jonas is getting married to that girl from Game of Thrones.

Rumor has it Gyllenhaal pumped her and dumped her.

>all of them white

/ourgirl/

Celebs will never have long term love.

We love her for her mind

(((Someone))) is hardcore pushing her to burn the coal. You fucking know it user!

why the fuck did Sup Forums ever consider her? I mean she is dumb as fuck and has no sense of humour whatsoever.
youtube.com/watch?v=8WBCsiCqIAs

i would eat that pussy to no end

>has had so much jewish cum inside of her that her dna has been mostly replaced by zionist proteins
>our girl

>Sup Forums's favorite coalburner

Looks like she's wants them both.

Oh look it's another character assassination slide thread.

She is autistic don't mock her. How can you think she is not after that cat gesture.

true

I'd be sitting there as dumb as her as well - she's clearly Sup Forums-tier autistic

Weird how John moves over when she moves over. His wife is probably a lunatic and would murder him for sitting so close to a Goddess.

She does photos with niggers to seem inclusive. If she burned the coal the kike media would be all over it to cause white demoralization.

Look at their pictures, they've gotten progressively whiter with each boyfriend. She keeps her current relationship on the down low, he's a 6ft + blue eyed blonde haired man.

Just another prostitute being passed around under the guise of a pop star. Not your gal pol

whatever you say.

You can't prove she fucked all of them. If anything, the guys might have quit because of blue balls.

Are you guys virgins or what?

Young people break up constantly.

Whaa? She was fine. Stop being a homo.