/BMC/ - Boycott Muslim Companies

Are you also pissed off by the influx if muslim to Europe? Does it make you angry that they only emply their own off the books while they all collect benefits? Are you frustrated because you have to wait till next election before you can vote for the politician who will do something about it? Then keep on reading.

Here is what you can do about it right now. Stop buying things from muslims. That means no kebab, no falafel and no shopping in their grocery stores. No buying cars from muslim car dealers. No visiting restaurants run by muslims. Not going to a muslim to get your hair cut. Not flying with muslim air lines when going on holiday.
Buy products and services from locals and Christians.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirates_(airline)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893318/Murder-squad-detectives-issue-CCTV-killers-girl-14-murdered-chopped-kebab-restaurant-2003.html
nandos.co.uk/halal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

very good idea.

for other brits, this means not ordering indian food, since restaurants serving "indian" food with names like "raj of india" etc. are usually staffed by pakistani muslims.

if you want to eat indian food, ask what region of india the food is from. If they say punjab or give some vague answer then they're probably paki muslims bullshitting you.
If they say goa or south india or gujurat then it's ok.

What about kebab?

You can buy kebab from Christian vendors.

all muslims.

never get a kebab again. even if the store owner looks white he's probably albanian or a pale turk.

We shouldn't want Indians here either, by funding ethnic business you're creating incentives for them to come over. Buy cooled curries from stores or make your own.

yeah if you find a greek shop you can get kebab/gyros there.
if you find a lebanese shop you could ask "are you christian" but you might be looked at strangely.

I like indians. their population size isn't exploding, they aren't forcing britain to stop serving beef or give them allowances for hindu law, they don't commit terrorism, they commit less crime than whites.

I'm perfectly happy with them remaining a stable 3% of the UK's population.

It's pakis and other muslims who are the growing problem.

>no kebab
>no falafel
>no shopping in their grocery stores
>no buying cars from muslim car dealers
>no visiting restaurants run by muslims
>not going to a muslim to get your hair cut
>not flying with muslim air lines when going on holiday

Is this actually common in Europe? Not a single one of these is relevant to me. I've never had kebab or falafel. I've never seen a muslim restaurant or muslim barber.

>growing problem
In Sweden it's exploding. A friend of mine went to a housing association to see if the have available rental apartments. They told him he has to stay in line because the newly arrived muslims are a high priority. All available apartments and those that are being built now go to the muslims. They told him to his face in front of everybody in the place in the middle of the day in daylight. They are not even hiding it anymore.

Reminder, "Halal" food enforcement is a form of "lawfare" being waged by Muslims in Western countries.

By forcing governments to mandate a certain % of food "must be certified Halal", it guarantees that they will have employment for their butchers, bakers, etc. This helps them gain a foothold economically in their host country - and from their, they form groups that further pool their resources and money to further their causes of pushing for "more halal".

It's the same thing for the "Kosher tax" desu

Yes it's very common. You can see by the posts in the thread that people are not surprised. Unfortunately it's too common which is why we must do something about it. We can stop the politicians from giving them welfare. But we can do this. This is something that everybody can do starting right now. You don't need to wait for the election so you can vote. You can vote with your euros right now.

In Sweden there were publically funded schools that only served halal food.

I already do this since I don't buy any hijabs

i have been doing this for since forever. i also do this with niggers and jews.

I have no problem with it all, except the kebab shops. I mean, they're all run by Muslims senpai

>or a pale turk.
I understand some of them bite

Question, why are you Eurofags eating shit like kebab, falafels and Indian food in the first place?

retarded German.

It's "Boykottiert muslimische Firmen or Geschäfte!"

>no buying cars from muslim car dealers
Haha, what? That should go without saying.
>ayo, brüdi, isch habe da spitzen angebot für sonder preis für disch

Very good! Now you have to make sure that others start doing it too. I mean you country is not much better than mine when it comes to this issue.

The normies will also start doing this too. They just need a push. The normies hate muslims. They just don't want to be called racists.

>In Sweden there were publically funded schools that only served halal food.
That was very intentional - It guarantees the employment of Muslims only

Danke schön. That will be corrected.

I mean translations services right....

Exactly. But the fact that Swedish officials went along with it just blows my mind.

This
Learn German or GTFO

>But the fact that Swedish officials went along with it just blows my mind.
Why? They are marxists undermining your country from the inside out - pretty standard stuff desu

>muslim air lines
I'm pretty sure they don't have their own air lines, they just hijack other companies planes. Also
>Talking bad about Ahmed
You're going to jail sweedey boy.

>I'm pretty sure they don't have their own air lines
They do you thick idiot - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirates_(airline)

Here you go. Now it's time to spread it.

Yes there are those too. Then there are those who are just scared to lose their jobs. If you do or say something against the muslims you will lose your job. So the choice is between sucking it up and giving them what they want or losing your job.

There's one kebab house here, where they also serv pork. That's the only kebab place i go.

>Then there are those who are just scared to lose their jobs. If you do or say something against the muslims you will lose your job. So the choice is between sucking it up and giving them what they want or losing your job.
There comes a time when you must choose to stand on your principles, or not - It appears they've made their choice.

By being complicit / silent, they are in tacit acquiescent agreement - fuck them too those traitorous cowards.

I would rather boycott jewish companies you cuckservative

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893318/Murder-squad-detectives-issue-CCTV-killers-girl-14-murdered-chopped-kebab-restaurant-2003.html

Are you sure its pork?

Surely this won't backfire in Germany

also companies that sell Halal meat such as Nandos

nandos.co.uk/halal/

Ask them if they are Christians. Or ask some some else if you don't want to ask them. They might go jihad on you.

buy greek

Why not boycott them both, faggot? Both Muslims and kikes are cancerous for our societies, we should actively avoid products even loosely related to them

>Jew CEO? Fuck off
>Muslim CEO? Fuck Off
>Faggot CEO? Fuck off

Our wallets are invaluable weapons, because if something is hurting their bottom line, it gets culled fast

jej

On the menu the schnitzels are declared as pork. Have never tried because i go there for kebab and cheeseburgers.

No Islam reference anywhere, no roach flags. Maybe one of those roach soccer scarfs. No hijabs on the woman working there.

The only thing that annoys me is that thry not always speak german to each other.

I guess i'll ask them next time and if they get suspicious i tell them because they sell pork.

> wraps his arm around your neck pulling you towards the car with a smile on his face that can not contain his joy of fucking you over.

I already do this in my city near Seattle.

>Go further boys
Do not give way to them at junctions, specifically not let them out into traffic or let them cross traffic to further their destinations. Ask for white taxi drivers.
Spotting a paki car - beat up old jap jobs like Toyota and Honda, riced up audis and bmws. Any car with a cd hanging down from the rear view.

Good idea. I mean if you really want muslims out of Germany there is no reason giving them your money. Even one lost customer hurts them.

I'm kind of disappointed that you don't seem to remember the most famous german boycott
>Deutsche!
>Wehrt euch!
>Kauft nicht beim Moslem!

>Ask for white taxi drivers.
Good one. I forgot to add this one. If you call a taxi dispatcher you can ask for a native drive. There is no shame in that. They understand. Remember the normies hate the muslims just as much as us. But to them it's important that their image as normies remain intact.

If you get a taxi in the street you can see the driver so you can go for a local one.

Danke schön. Coming soon to a screen near you!

nah mate, you've gotta nuance the weaponized autism.
we can't go full Fraktur tier on step 1, this will just antagonize all the normies who still need time waking up (picrel)

>boycotting a religious minority is a nuanced approach in the first place
found the kevin

Good point. The targets are the normies. They need a nudge to take that first step. For example women have to realize that it's ok to not want to go in a taxi if the driver is muslim. They might not want to say something about it in front of their normie friends. They have to realize that it's ok to ask for a native driver.