WaPo BUSTED!!! #2 - Hashtag #MooreFakeNews

#MooreFakeNews Journalist who "broke" stories linked to Podesta, Jeb Bush and HRC
>One of accusers is linked to pro-liberal groups & Joe Biden

People telling Moore to step down include: McCain, Romney and McConnell

GET INVESTIGATING BOYS! WE GOTTA SAVE MOORE FROM THESE FALSE ALLEGATIONS AND KEEP BANNON CREDIBLE

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/news/anniston-gadsden/index.ssf/2015/08/jody_willoughby_sworn_in_as_ne.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Doug Lewis #MAGA @umpire43
13h13 hours ago

>I have learned more about the WAPO reporter. I am forbidden to post her last name or address but I can tell you she lives in VA (coincidence ya think)

13h13 hours ago

>She has worked for 6 newspapers that I also am forbidden to name. She is a married with children and is a solid Democrat, Donated to Hillary & DNC in 2016

12h12 hours ago

>She is dealing with her Co DA right now Melanie. She is forbidden to say anything about this for now by that office. I am also restricted or I will be charged

Told you it was shit. Moore really needs to sue

we need more proof or this is as fake as wapo's story

No tape exists. Russian shills trying to spread more fake news. Moore needs to drop out.

Bump

Where is the tape

Daily reminder this needs to be blown up. Make sure you tweet.

Make sure you send this info to gotnews. they are the most influencial small news team in the country and will be able to publish info

>Done Bradd. FBI has been notified but Jean does not trust them so she is dealing directly with her Co DA. Cant blame her with FBI in stories every day

>We will find out JustBrenda. Jean contacted Etowah Co District Attorney. He has sent a Marshall to pick up the phone

You mean these type of city people?

kys

>mccain
Every. Fucking. Time.

DESU it wasn't the Veterans wife, a friends wife though

Still fucked up if true.

>WaPo BUSTED!!!

Which of course is solid evidence for the Left.

Shilling this story hard today aren't we?
And it just goes to show you how unoriginal and unambitious basement dwellers are. you can't even come up with a new fucking slogan

In the hands of the authorities.

We will see

REMEMBER: A TAPE EXISTS TO PROVE WAPO STORY FALSE AND IS WITH THE DA RIGHT NOW
>REMEMBER: A TAPE EXISTS TO PROVE WAPO STORY FALSE AND IS WITH THE DA RIGHT NOW

This guy is fake news

Press P to Puke Piss and Poop on (((WaPo)))

P

We cannot comp trump the nuclear fish scoops

Real if fake

Why didnt he release it on twitter? I mean I believe it, but everyone should hear it.

REMINDER: THIS IS A COORDINATED ATTACK
>REMINDER: THIS IS A COORDINATED ATTACK

preemptive reply to the Washington Compost cianigger from the last thread
time's running out sweetie

>defending a swamp monster
Sup Forums are cucks.

>imagine going back a year on somebodies timeline to try to find a false statement

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

bump

Nerd virgin

Pretty sure he could be sued for that.

We have to wait and see, if this has any merit to it, we will know by the end of today, it's that urgent.

Theres ways around it.

And the CIA nigger reveals himself

>Not making a copy

Seriously, wtf? Is it that hard to do?

#MooreFakeNews
>#MooreFakeNews

#MooreFakeNews
>#MooreFakeNews

#MooreFakeNews
>#MooreFakeNews

#MooreFakeNews
>#MooreFakeNews

#MooreFakeNews
>#MooreFakeNews

Etowah County DA referenced by Navy Vet

al.com/news/anniston-gadsden/index.ssf/2015/08/jody_willoughby_sworn_in_as_ne.html

It at least matches the location of the supposed crimes

Degenerate Marxist scum who fight for the rights of fags to perform bondage shows during parades in front of children want us to believe they're all "MUH CHILDREN, WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!"
Yeah, okay.

Just send it to some meme reporter to publish. Or do it anonymously on YouTube...

you're all fucking morons

>18 months of Sup Forums in a single sentence
underrated

fucking cuck establishment Republicans all in perfect line with each other

Not everyone has Sup Forums-tier opsec

mccain is a great guide to know which side is lying
as soon as i saw his decrepit face on tv calling for resignation, i knew it was false news

because that's not how criminal investigations work, the evidence if it even exists should be given directly to the DA first

Swamp Cuckservatives

100m in reparations. HAHAHAHAHAHA WAPO IS FINESHED>

I dont even know why I thought maybe not this time.

Thanks, shilltard

So he's saying somebody (preferably female) should accuse him of rape or molestation if they don't want to see Romney winning anything?

Can we get Jack Prozac or some other citizen journalist to call the DA's office?

The DA won't do jack shit though, that's the problem.

>i'm a shill for pointing out the obviously ironic post made by the same toothpaste is just about every thread
how old are you? be honest

femanon here this really boils my eggs

If it even exists and this isn't all bs then yes, they will

47 fucktard

Goddamn it you asshole, this is why Republicans can't have nice things we have Mitt over here being the "cool dad" at 65 going hey like, drop out and respect women bro... we got proof right here its all fake.

Would have never voted Trump if I knew how feckless these people were.

"Oh boy we get to fuck over Bannon so that we can keep America shitty yaaay"

Well... I hope you are right. This shit is getting real old.

Is there any other sace besides this Twitter account? Take a step back and confirm the information before starting hashtags and campaigns and give democrats ammunation.

boyyyy yu got im wif em utube bants NOICE

You know the rules

If the tape exists it needs to be given to the Moore campaign and leaked on social media right now. This is no time to be playing by conventional rules.

Bumpin

>buy groucho marx glasses
>wear groucho marx glasses
>buy a $100 netbook in cash
>bring $100 netbook to starbucks
>make youtube account
>upload video to new youtube account
>post to Sup Forums
>get called fake and gay
>throw netbook in dumpster behind starbucks
>go to car
>pull out gun
>put in mouth
>pull trigger
>become an hero
foolproof

What a coincidence that this would happen to a rabid trump supporter who tweets bullshit about the dems every fucking minute.

I won't believe it until the tape is released. It's not like hardcore christians have a history of good behavior to underage children.

>Would have never voted Trump if I knew how feckless these people were.

Romney hated Trump. Romney, Bush, McCain, Graham, Ryan, and all of the others in the Republican establishment hated Trump. There was even word that Bush let out the "pussy tape" on Trump. Hillary winning is what Romney and the others in the Republican establishment would have preferred. Trump was and still is a giant "fuck you" to them.

>story breaks
>every single MSM source starts reporting it
>political cartoons spew out in fucking minutes after the story broke

This has stink all over it considering THEY PULLED THE EXACT SAME STUNT ON TRUMP

Could somebody give me a quick rundown on what the fuck is going on? Had 2 finals last night, woke up 15 minutes ago, haven't been to pol in like a week, see shills everywhere.

As always, when someone claims there is a tape, yet doesn't upload it, you just know it's utter bullshit. Has the opposite ever been the case with these random twitter claims? I can't think of one... disappointing

oh see this is what we need to do more of attack the journalists/propogandists

Remember when the whole world went insane for YEARS because a consenting adult gave another consenting adult a blow job resulting in one getting impeached?

Ah the good old days

Fucking democrats!
Kill them all.

Could we spin this to sic the rabid feminists on WaPo? A (I assume male) journo bribed a woman. I'm sure he's "opressing" her in some way.

Time to replace my lube with aquafresh.

WaPo, where the Russian story is from.
Where Podesta is.
Drain the swamp.

WaPo hires criminals who write fake checks to write fake news for the swamp. Revoke the press pass.

Bush even publically confirmed last week that he voted for Hillary.

Don't do it bro. That shit burns.

what a coincidence roy moore would get a vague pedo accusation published by wapo and every single republicuck is immediately on board ready to tell him to quit

it's all optics. obfuscate and lie hard enough to convince your people you have the other guy on the backfoot. it's called politics.

Do you still get paid if the (You) is just saying to kill yourself? regardless... kys

OY VEY: THE POST

as i recall, it was actually a former romney and current paul ryan staffer linked to it via his connections to the bushes from prior to the romney/ryan campaign

Roy Moore, extremely far right republican is being accused of sexual assault that supposedly occured decades ago... 1 month before election (similar to what happened with Trump)

persons invovled in writing story are linked to Podesta & jeb bush & clinton

now a veteran coming forward claiming wife was offered 1000$ to accuse Roy moore of sexual assault. He has a tape of the recording and its now with the DA and being investigated... which makes the sexual assault story fake news

There most likely isn't a tape but who gives a shit. The point is to use the same tactic as the fake news media. Trump didn't try to kill the Japanese Koi but a certain percentage of people never see the followup retractions or corrections and just assume it is true. This guy is a little unsophisticated but he's on the right track. If Republicans had any balls they would start fighting the media by directly questioning the integrity of individual reporters with directly equivalent salacious yet inactionable accusations just like the stories these reporters continue to write.

>if republicans weren’t compromised they wouldn’t be on the same team as the Democrats all the time
ftfy

Aside from Romney and McCain what other remaining neocons are enemies of the people?

Maaah! You'll never win pol! I'm stealing it all!

>No tape exists. Russian shills trying to spread more fake news. Moore needs to drop out.
not an argument, moron

McConnell and Flake also calling for Moore to step down

Upcoming elections are threatening to drain the Swamp by removing Swamp things from their seats in DC.
In an effort to prevent this, the Swamp is propagating lies and slander to try to prevent their replacements from getting elected.

You fucking idiots will do anything to defend pedophiles as long as they're in your political party.

So another day in the democrats playbook

Them digits tho. Check'd

Mconnel can go hang, and Flake isn't even relevant anymore.

Using Romeny’s logic: Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections. I believe the veteran and his wife, Beth. Her account is too serious to ignore. WaPo is unfit as a news source and should step aside.

What's up glowie?