youtu.be/P7NLM-vFrhk
>Pres Trump arrives in Vietnam 11/10/17
youtu.be/mkxexESnxAg
>FLotUS Melania @The Great Wall 11/10/17
youtu.be/QPIrkYnV8SQ
>FLotUS Melania visits Pandas&hands out Bald Eagles 11/9/17
youtu.be/CsMBlhz1Cwo
youtu.be/hSW4qRRco-c
>Pres Trump Departs China Next Stop is Vietnam (it aint me starts playing) 11/9/17
youtu.be/GnhvfqfVJcU
>VP Pence Tax Reform speech in IN 11/9/17
youtu.be/U1QI-29DgO4
>VP Pence meets w/Indiana Biz Leaders 11/9/17
youtu.be/CZMSIBZxZy4
>VP Pence arriving in IN 11/9/17
youtu.be/jbMEaN5DTkw
>Welcome to Bejing, Pres Trump 11/9/17
youtu.be/d0dFusoupew
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @NATO HQ 11/9/17
youtu.be/_iaeau15eac
>Gen Dunford USMC BDay Message 11/9/17
youtu.be/B4EeV8FUacU
>IntDept Saluting Vets 11/9/17
youtu.be/-GEQ-9IoQZo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/9/17
youtu.be/OgPRI7Ko3d8
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Chinese State Dinner 11/9/17
youtu.be/XfEKylvGngM
>Pres Trump meets w/China Premier Li Keqiang 11/9/17
youtu.be/RTyEhuemEPI
>SoS T-Rex presser in China 11/9/17
youtu.be/YK_UMiqSTH4
>Pres Trump/Pres Xi Press Conference 11/8/17
youtu.be/YLS8QDmFiKY
>Pres Trump/Pres Xi Biz Presser $253Bil Deals 11/8/17
youtu.be/vnV3quZ0QKg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-01-20
x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-11-01
secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical
wsj.com/articles/mueller-probes-flynns-role-in-alleged-plan-to-deliver-cleric-to-turkey-1510309982
state.gov/secretary/remarks/2017/11/275454.htm
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=_RfJYqMmBQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

>Created 326,000 (18.2%) less jobs February through October than Obama did in 2016 [1]
>Had the weakest job creation month in 83 months [1]
>Trade Deficit up $34.5 billion (9.3%) through September versus 2016 [2]
>The US Dollar is down "bigly" versus the Canadian Dollar, Mexican Peso, Euro, Chinese Yuan, Japanese Yen, and most other currencies [3][4]
>The Dow Jones Industrial Average's growth, adjusted for the dollar's weakness, for the January 20 - November 1 period is down 4.31% vs 2016 [5]

Where's that "strong economy" Drumpfkins?

[1] data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
[2] trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
[3] x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-01-20
[4] x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-11-01
[5] secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical

>some people try to recuse themselves and get called “asshole”
>this never happened to Jeff Sessions
>he could walk down D.C. and Dems could not resist recusal, so
>Jeff Sessions was never called an asshole

>well the Dems would turn the color of an avocado
>when he would recuse himself for no reason at all
>he could walk down D.C. and Dems could not resist recusal so
>Jeff Sessions was never called an asshole... not like Trump

>well he was only 5’3” but Dems could not resist recusal
>Jeff Sessions never got called an asshole... not in D.C.

KIKES LITERALLY SEETHING

uhh...g-guys? Why is Corn trending on Twitter?

Moderate Republicans aren’t the only politicians running scared:
>Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va.
>Jon Tester, D-Mont.
>Heidi Heitkamp, D-N.D.
>Claire McCaskill, D-Mo.
>Joe Donnelly, D-Ind.
Formed a joint fundraising committee that will pool donations to their campaigns as they run for reelection in states that were ALL WON BY President Trump in 2016. The committee will also help fund a political action committee controlled by Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va.

Ten Democrats are running for reelection in states won by Trump.
>McCaskill, Donnelly, Manchin, Heitkamp and Tester represent states that Trump won by double digits.
>Manchin has an additional hurdle — a primary challenger running to his left.

While their joint fundraising effort only began two weeks ago, a MapLight review of campaign finance data shows the senators have relied on many of the same donors for their 2018 campaigns.
Capital Group, a Los Angeles-based investment management firm, has been a top source of cash for Manchin, McCaskill, Donnelly and Heitkamp.
Their employees and political action committee have given more than $210,000 to the senators, according to data from the Center for Responsive Politics.
Tester has received $15,400 from Capital Group’s employees and PAC.

Records show that a lobbying firm working for Capital Group has lobbied Congress on issues related to the Department of Labor’s fiduciary rule.
The Obama administration regulation requires investment advisers to prioritize their clients’ financial interests ahead of their own, and was written to prevent companies from steering customers towards high-fee products.

Heitkamp, Donnelly and Tester joined Republicans in voting to kill the Labor rule last year.
Though President Obama vetoed the measure, the fiduciary rule hasn’t gone into effect yet.
The Trump administration has delayed the rule until July 2019 as part of President Trump’s review of existing regulations.

uh oh

DEPARTING Rs

Bob Goodlatte of Virginia:
>Date announced: Nov. 9
>Terms: 13
>2016 margin of victory: 34 points
>2016 presidential: Trump by 25 points

Ted Poe of Texas:
>Date announced: Nov. 7
>Terms: 7
>2016 margin of victory: 25 points
>2016 presidential: Trump by 9 points

Frank LoBiondo of New Jersey:
>Date announced: Nov. 7
>Terms: 12
>2016 margin of victory: 22 points
>2016 presidential: Trump by 5 points

Lamar Smith of Texas:
>Date announced: Nov. 2
>Terms: 15
>2016 margin of victory: 31 points
>2016 presidential: Trump by 10 points

Jeb Hensarling of Texas:
>Date announced: Oct. 31
>Terms: 8
>2016 margin of victory: 61 points
>2016 presidential: Trump by 28 points

Pat Tiberi of Ohio:
>Date announced: Oct. 19
>Terms: 9
>2016 margin of victory: 37 points
>2016 presidential: Trump by 11 points

Tim Murphy of Pennsylvania (resigned in scandal):
>Date announced: Oct. 5
>Terms: 7 full terms
>2016 margin of victory: uncontested
>2016 presidential: Trump by 20 points

Dave Trott of Michigan:
>Date announced: Sept. 11
>Terms: 2
>2016 margin of victory: 13 points
>2016 presidential: Trump by 5 points

Charlie Dent of Pennsylvania:
>Date announced: Sept. 7
>2016 margin of victory: 20 points
>2016 presidential: Trump by 8 points

Dave Reichert of Washington:
>Date announced: Sept. 6
>2016 margin of victory: 20 points
>2016 presidential: Clinton by 3 points

John J. Duncan Jr. of Tennessee:
>Date announced: July 31
>Terms: 15 full terms
>2016 margin of victory: 51 points
>2016 presidential: Trump by 35 points

Ileana Ros-Lehtinen of Florida:
>Date announced: April 30
>Terms: 14 full terms
>2016 margin of victory: 10 points
>2016 presidential: Clinton by 20 points

Lynn Jenkins of Kansas:
>Date announced: Jan. 25
>Terms: 5
>2016 margin of victory: 28 points
>2016 presidential: Trump by 19 points

Sam Johnson of Texas:
>Date announced: Jan. 6
>Terms: 13 full terms
>2016 margin of victory: 27 points
>2016 presidential: Trump by 14 points

House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte of Virginia is the latest in a series of House Republicans to announce they'll retire at the end of this term. There are now 14 Republicans departing in 2018 and just one Democrat. The number to watch is 23. That's the average number of retiring representatives over the last five election cycles. Over that time, there has been more attrition from Republicans than from Democrats. However, the 14-to-1 ratio of retiring Republicans to Democrats is considerable. According to Brookings, the average terms served for retiring members has hovered around 8 over the last 40 years, but dropped to 5 in the 2016 cycle. The average among these 14 Republicans is 9.57.

MAGA!

The one thing I that bothers me about the whole greater Israel thing is are there even enough Jews to hold all that land?

Heil Awoovement!

AWOO

What's on the happenings schedule today?

DRUDGE is hammering Roy Moore

Ever since Hillary was elected, I never question the polls.

its black twitter drama
i read a bunch of tweets earlier

> The US Dollar is down "bigly"
Wrong! Admit it!

I wonder if that user is fucking up his phone interview?

>WASHINGTON—Special Counsel Robert Mueller is investigating an alleged plan involving former White House national security adviser Mike Flynn to forcibly remove a Muslim cleric living in the U.S. and deliver him to Turkey in return for millions of dollars, according to people familiar with the investigation.

wsj.com/articles/mueller-probes-flynns-role-in-alleged-plan-to-deliver-cleric-to-turkey-1510309982

>i ignore the polls when they disagree with me but believe them when they agree with me

What war is over? Isn't there like 5 of them going on with different factions or some shit? I don't pay attention to the ME very much if at all.

Drudge's homosexuality is finally proving to be a negative.

(((Drudge))) he is a gay jew.

>Nigger Twitter drama over Corm

So will this be good or bad for us?

>More dead islamic mudslimes abound
Nice, shia and tsuunis need to suffer.

Oh no, not an irrelevant boomer establishment faggot!

One day after Saudi Arabia and Kuwait ordered their citizens to evacuate Lebanon - a move many suggested telegraphed an imminent "military intervention" - the mainstream media has begun building the case for a new mid-east war, one which will involve Iran and Hezbollah (and potentially Russia, not to mention other Shia Muslims) on one hand, and Saudi Arabia and Israel on the other.

For that, it got help from the US Air Force today, and as AP reports this morning, "the ballistic missile fired by Yemeni rebels that targeted the Saudi capital was from Iran and bore “Iranian markings,” the top U.S. Air Force official in the Mideast said Friday." Lt. Gen. Jeffrey L. Harrigian, who oversees the Air Forces Central Command in Qatar, made the comments at a news conference in Dubai. Predictably, Harrigian declined to offer any specifics on what type of missile they believed it was.

If the narrative sounds familiar, it's because it is: just as European terrorists conveniently commit suicide and always dutifully bring along their passports so they can be identified, so Iran always makes sure it leaves identifying marks when it illegally sells its weapons to Houthi rebels in Yemen.

The people being rounded up didn't want to tie KSA's future to the petrodollar or israel. Salman was given weapons by the arch-zionist faction in the US in exchange for agreeing to keep the petrodollar humming [which will be achieved with an Aramco IPO on the NYSE].

Go find out? Google names of departing people and who are up for replacing them

Dems might take the House

But zero chance they can win the Senate. They would have to beat Cruz, the Arizona nominee and one more person in a ruby red state

0 chance Trump can be impeached

>((((Drudge))))

>Strong worded US Statement from State Department cautions “any party within or outside Lebanon using it as a venue for proxy conflicts”

>Statement doesn’t mention resignation, reiterates respect/support for Hariri, renews support to LAF and warns against proxy conflicts

The United States strongly supports the sovereignty and independence of the Republic of Lebanon and of its political institutions. The United States urges all parties both within Lebanon and outside to respect the integrity and independence of Lebanon’s legitimate national institutions, including the Government of Lebanon and the Lebanese Armed Forces. In this regard, we respect Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Al-Hariri as a strong partner of the United States.

The United States supports the stability of Lebanon and is opposed to any actions that could threaten that stability. There is no legitimate place or role in Lebanon for any foreign forces, militias or armed elements other than the legitimate security forces of the Lebanese state – which must be recognized as the sole authority for security in Lebanon. The United States cautions against any party, within or outside Lebanon, using Lebanon as a venue for proxy conflicts or in any manner contributing to instability in that country.

state.gov/secretary/remarks/2017/11/275454.htm

Spoiled government workers. I'm a veteran and I'm working today WFT. Its not like I even keep the roads functioning or anything.

Also supposedly digging into Clinton Foundation

>Hi user, my name is Joe, I'll be conducting your interview, how are you?
>... I disavow.

>Dems might take the House
JUST

The if kang

Ok

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=_RfJYqMmBQE
SLAAAAYYYY

I feel like a rape victim

>Dave Reichert
He was that sheriff that caught the green river killer. Disappointing he turned out to be a RINO.

>(((Kikebart)))

Thanks Obama.

Why are you still replying to the memeflag? He's literally shilling for Obama's economy, why feed the troll?

Arizona and Nevada are almost certainly going to the Dems.

Depending on how bad this Moore thing is (it looks bad) and if Strange runs as a write-in, Dems might take Alabama.

It'd just be for one term until Republicans ran somebody non-rapey, but it'd be huge

If the pollsters are all leftist biased then they're less likely to be lying when they favor GOP.
I know too much logic for you.

There are enough if the original population flees to europe.

>Trump: "He'll do the right thing..."
Exactly! He'll fight! Just like Trump would.

Where is the proofs? Are there confirmed offices in those cities or big CF board members or something?

Here comes Jeffy Yen again
With the war on drugs
And the recusal machine
He's gonna do another recusal tease
Hey man where'd you get that recusal?
I been recusing
Since I got the job
About something called Russia
Yeah something called Russia
That's like hypnotizing neocons
Well I am just a swampy guy!

>it's because it is: just as European terrorists conveniently commit suicide and always dutifully bring along their passports so they can be identified, so Iran always makes sure it leaves identifying marks when it illegally sells its weapons to Houthi rebels in Yemen.

putting too much faith in human rationale, nearly all of Clinton's crimes are in public documents for everyone to see lmao

What is the fed's official stance on the "zero interest rate policy" and why did it end in Jan 2017?

This just happened in Vietnam!

Nice crop. You understand what happened in 2015 with the Euro and why your crop is misleading?
Answer truthfully: what happened to the Euro in 2015? Was it Obama’s doing?

I chuckled

Wow the government said it so it must be true xDD

You're looking at a bull market... 2016 ended with an M, while we are in the creation, or bottom of a W

Melania is gone for one day and this is the shit he wears

I feel like 2017 Conservatism is like an extended version of the Chappelle's Show "Dude's Night Out" sketch.

Like you start out the night sipping high quality bourbon and talking with your fellow chaps about lowering the corporate tax rate.

Fast forward to 1 AM, you've been pounding Icehouses for 6 hours straight, and all of a sudden you find yourself defending that hooking up with a 14 year old isn't THAAAAAT weird because the age of consent in Alabama was 12 at the time... And hey, why are there so many Jews in this bar?

He should wear that purple thing when he comes back.

DUDE

>Is that a picture of you and your son?
>No, that's my partner, we've been together for 20 years, just got married in Vermont
>FUCKING DEGENERATE, DEUS VULT!!

keep waiting for something that will never happen

hey guys, just wanted to let you know my phone interview went really well. They're gonna schedule a 2nd round sometime next week.

Seriously what the fuck are they wearing?

See , the Euro crashes to an all time low in 2015 because Greece wouldn’t pay denbtz. It’s onlt now recovering

I feel like you're a faggot

I'm a normie fag with a job and a family. I just drop interesting shit and hope some autist digs into it while I fold laundry

>Trump says Alabama's GOP Senate hopeful Roy Moore will 'do the right thing and step aside' if allegations of sexual contact with minors are true.

Keyword being IF, good thing Moore is fighting back!

People are voting for Moore, a Strange write in won't work. People outside cities hate Strange. Once the allegations do not substantiate and it is only word of an accuser, Moore will win and the GOPe will have failed once again.

Incumbents are always given an advantage in an election. If it's someone new, the Repubs need to waste money making the nominee famous and more well-known. If the win margin for the retiree was 10 points, it's a toss-up seat that could go blue

They could be literally everything from drugs, human trafficking to various conspiracies. And how does he know they're from FBI? Does he have a camera spying the clerk, clerks all around counties leaking at same time? LARPy shit if you ask me.

Vote for Roy Moore they said
Trust Steve Bannon they said

Good for (you)! I hope you get it. I'm hoping to get a call back next week for interviews I had.

this is an obvious set up.

>hey hey we’re recusers!
>and people say we recuse around
>and we’re too busy recusing
>to put the corrupt DNC down

grats, did you look your phone right in the eyes and held it with a firm hand?

Winterball (almost) delivers!

That's a wrong observation, Miguel Gonzalez.

Oh no, the collusion!

>wow /sg/ said it must be true

Alabama is not flipping

> Advised Mark Cuban to run in 2020 as a Democrat

Great suggestion, they'll get destroyed and we win again!

Impeachment soon

ol jeffy needs to stick to deporting the spics and leave my weed alone

Like I said, expect the dollar to go up, go back down to where it's at, then shoot up close to or past the mid 2016 level.

>the noise on this fucking stream
For fucks sake. Also when does Trump visit the most powerful race in the world?

>2nd round
What the fuck? You don't just get the job if the interview goes well? Or is that a nice way of saying they don't want you?

Meanwhile you guys take one bong hit and are immediately into "dude Muslims have always lived in northern Europe" and "dude let's let 8 year olds become trannies and arrest their parents if they try to stop it."

Don't hold your breath, pal

Here is the full statement, in context

>President Donald Trump "believes we cannot allow a mere allegation, in this case one from many years ago, to destroy a person's life," White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said aboard Air Force One en route to Vietnam.

>"However, the president also believes that if these allegations are true, Judge Moore will do the right thing and step aside," she said.

Congrats!

That's the response that I would expect, but I think Trump believes it's bullshit and the same tactic they used on him in the general election.

>Arizona
Not likely. Trump is popular there and AR is still a light red state
>Nevada
More likely. NV has been trending blue lately
>Moore
Literally no one in Alabama is buying this except the democrats there, who make up roughly 35% of the population versus the 65% republican population in Alabama.

We need to limit that number of Mexican consulates in the USA. They are coordinating obstruction of US immigration law.

Isn't Sup Forums going with two boards?

2nd rounds are super common. Only time I didn't have a 2nd round was when either it clearly didn't go well or I was the only good candidate.

It's or when they're shortlisting.

A lot of places do a phone interview and then a second in-person to meet you first. They also can do numerous in-person if they have multiple candidates they like.

But we may be able to get in some trumpian Congress people now. Right?

Probably the least far fetched conspiracy theory I've read this year.

Audible chuckle