Why are Ukrainians so fucking poor? I mean just look at this shit. They're LITERALLY Africa-tier...

Why are Ukrainians so fucking poor? I mean just look at this shit. They're LITERALLY Africa-tier. You can't just blame communism for this. All their neighbours were also under commie oppression, but none of them are anywhere near as dirt poor. There must be some other reason. I'm not having a go. I have nothing against Ukrainians, but this map genuinely shocked me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
tradingeconomics.com/poland/gdp-per-capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_home_ownership_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>poortugal
Interseting though. the more slavic/turkic the coutnry is, the shittier it is. huh

this map is better

is it because they're not white?

Hello my name is Nigel and I don't know what communism is

something something civil war something

>slavic/turkic t
bulgaria and russia are still better than other countries

56% IQlets who think exclusively in absolutes don't care

yeah no shit. its banter you autists

>tfw part Ukrainian and currently poor as fuck living in socal

>tfw danish
>tfw 150% richer than the average adult at 25

People are fucking poor

>part Ukrainian
>no

>no
but why user

I'm also czech and slovakian

Two words:

"Old Ideologies"

Eastern Countries find more comfort in sticking to the past rather than innovating anything.

And with that mindset, people are too retarded to even consider the possibility of having good commodities for a European land.

You can spill all of the conspiracies you deem fit, but one true thing is that they have been leeching off of their neighbours for the last decade and they aren't stopping until people get serious.

In these countries we call that "clucking".
Just going "Cluck Cluck Cluck" all day about your problems and never once laying an egg or moving a centimeter.

And just look at what they are given: good agriculture, good mining, good tourism opportunities, yet none are put in use at their fullest potential.

And don't get me started on the immigration policies.

It's all a disaster. They are all a lost cause.

>tfw part Ukrainian and currently poor as fuck living in socal
>czech
>slovakian
>American flag

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Hey guys wanna try communism lmao?
There's your reason.

Old ideologies? You mean like islam?

>Why are Ukrainians so fucking poor?
The Russian invasion and occupation killed their industry in the East and their tourism in the South. Plus their former leader Yanukovich and his cronies plundered tens of billions from the state.

You are poor as well.

>bosnia
>richer than serbia
yeah this map is legit as santa claus is

>And just look at what they are given: good agriculture, good mining, good tourism opportunities, yet none are put in use at their fullest potential.
Well to be fair here, people in post soviet union work their asses off. Unemployment is unnaturally low, people work 9/5 jobs till they're fucking dead.
Money don't really matter, they're just used to show how much shit do people do. It's simply an index.
There's really no way for a country to live shitty if everyone is in industry, services, sales, etc, etc, etc. Unless there is massive corruption which is basically oligarchs taking people's labor. And corruption in Ukraine and Russia is incredible.

Germany is not that bad.

Because all these stats are total nonsense. They work with official government data, which is total bullshit in Ukraine. Everybody hide their wealth in Ukraine, like 50% of economy is in shadow.
I mean yeah, it is poor. But 1k wealth per adult is just not even close to the truth.

In a way...

To keep it short, what they are mostly doing in the Middle East is not Islam, it's an insult and a fucking disgrace. If you look at what Iran looked like before 1979, you'll understand that religion has better ideologies than you think...

That's all the more reason everybody needs to stand up. Sup Forums may be blocked 2 days from now thanks to Putin going all Chinese on everybody on the internet like Turkey (whole Wikipedia blocked).

What's around 10,000 people protesting compared to the 150,000,000 people living in Russia right now, by everybody I mean everybody.

>t. CNN
Yeah except it was poor even before Yanukovich and before the conflict. And literally everybody plundered Ukraine, including current kiked government.

Ukranian credit got fucked by the Russians. It's finally recovering, but Ukraine literally can't survive another 2013.

Ukraine got fucked by kikes and oligarchs first and foremost, Russia just added some oil to the fire.

>can't just blame communism for this. All their neighbours were also under commie oppression, but none of them are anywhere near as dirt poor.

How about:
>Belarus
>Moldova

My cousin sold a $10k watch to Yanukovych's wife. :0

>tfw richer than most of eastern europe
Feels good man

Kek, am I supposed to belive that greeks are better off than germans? Average wage is better.

germany has many poor people but the media doesnt report about them
its mostly eastern germans and old people
the east is not important to german economy
and germany is full of immigrants

No you are not

It's called Communism, you fucking ape, and it the worst thing since the Ottomans

>>Belarus
Still better than Ukraine.
>Moldova
How can you compare landlocked country with like 3.5 million people with nothing of value?
Ukraine was left with big chunk of soviet industry and infrastructure, has decent amount of resources, richest land in the world and has favorable geographical position as a transit country.

>the worth of a people is measured by their economic productivity

So? Current president is an oligarch with more than 1 billion net worth. And funny thing is while all other oligarchs lost a lot of money during last three years, like 2-3 times fall, Poroshenko actually gained money.

>tfw you could always move to Ukraine with relatively low standards by Western standards and live like an oligarch

>tfw you could be surrounded by eastern euro qts in a fancy ass apartment that you only pay $300 a month for

um yes, that is what communism does, dumbfuck, I thought pol people were smart

What does this pic even stand for? How comes Germany has almost x2 times lower wealth per adult than France/UK/Sweden?
Also does it include real estate? If yes then I have around $200k wealth myself despite having a middle class income and $2k for Belarus on average is just laughable.
If not then, knowing many french people in person, I highly doubt they have $260k wealth in cash.

>$300 a month
>fancy ass apartment
In your dreams.

>wagecucks in charge of understanding the wealth

Probably because they are in a fucking civil war
>Burger education

>How comes Germany has almost x2 times lower wealth per adult than France/UK/Sweden?

The current state of housing bubble

Median =/= average

We need to get hohols in EU. I can’t wait to hire them for various things.

Not in schengen of course. Entire fucking eastern europe should be kicked from schengen.

Was your mom a mail order bride? I'm thinking of doing this if I get money but by then the country might be well off.

Macedonian wealth here. How can I compete?

It's all (((numbers))). Inflated, imaginary money. If you play by their rules you will benefit but you sell your nation to (((them))).

because they don't measure grey and black market economy

are you implying Serbia isn't poor? there's hardly any difference between watery turds and diarrhoea. I doubt there's a substantial difference either way.

Now show the UK without The City of London, a city state within London.

Ah, that's more accurate.

>tfw american adult
>$40 in my bank account and zero assets

Best country in the world

Sup Forums is supposed to be based, but just become politically correct when it comes to say that slavs are way inferior to germanics and latinics

>tfw i now finally live the american dream

Yeah, it couldn't be the decades of communism or anything

>poor afghans, they live in the deserts, that's why their country is a shithole, nothing to do with genetics and intelligence
>poor africans, they live in the savanah among wild lions, that's why their countries are shitholes, nothing to do with genetics and intelligence

The kikes killed everyone who they (((thought))) had an IQ above 95

That shit takes time to heal.

Pretty sure Poland scores higher than France on every single test, so it is not intelligence.

War, beeing part of CCCP to 1990' and still being Kremlins bitch.

>tfw I make more in 2 weeks than average Uke makes in 52 weeks

You clearly don't live in Europe to believe slavs are your equal

The same way that someone who had never lived with niggers around can think "they just had a harsh life because of Sun hitting too hard in Africa"

No, they are not africa tier. Get a fucking textbook. Their currency collapsed by 82%. When Yanukovich ran back to moscow he drained the central banks cash reserves, leading the other oligarchs to put up their fortunes offshore to stabilize the country; which is how Kolomoski and his friends rolled into Privat bank.

Ukraine prior to 2014 was no worse off then any former USSR country. USSR countries were deindustrializerd by the Russians, who were proven to have taken the factories, brick-by-brick from the host country and moved the technology and jobs back to the Moscow region over the 1960-1980 period. During the period of 1974-1991 there was practically no infrastructure or technology investment in the former soviet republics and the people and countries were seen as vassals for the communist party oligarchs who asset stripped / embezzled profits during and post-cold war.

/now_you-Know.png

why isnt greece negative

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

This map isn't accurate at all. Retards keep posting these fake maps.

Except the problem is that slavs don't score significantly lower in intelligence tests, while niggers and sandniggers do.

>You clearly don't live in Europe to believe slavs are your equal
Yeah, I think the American flag on my posts shows that
>The same way that someone who had never lived with niggers around can think "they just had a harsh life because of Sun hitting too hard in Africa"
Slavs are going to inherit the white race over the next 100 years, Francois. They have similar IQ and are white. It is communism. What happened? Did some Polish plumber cuck your girlfriend this week or something?

Everyone point and laugh at Finland

LMAO one fucking dollar!

What makes Albanians so dumb?

>i don't want to hurt other people's feelings so let just say that everyone is equal and blame it on communism

I'm Norwegian-German-Czech-Slovakian-Ukrainian-Belarussian

some user once summed me up as a Rus', essentially.

I'm only a third generation americunt

They are not, all whites are equal according to

7/10, m8. I fell for the bait.

Better to think that so you won't hurt Sup Forums Poles feelings by talking about race superiority, right

this is bullshit that counts some shit (or only deposits or something like that) as wealth, something like HDI.

Slavs are the same race as us

Fuck Swiss and fuck their geld.

So are Dinaric Albanians ?

This is absolute bullshit.We are poor,but not that poor Jesus fucking Christ.Who made up this shit?

Macedonia isn't on the map

read about lynn and vanhanen

Because Russia kept fucking them over. They've been in a state of war for many years now. Before that Russia kept fucking with them with gas. They didn't get useful connections like the EU either.

ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY THREE DOLLARS??!

Notice how the average wealth of a Russian adult is

Yeah but im 25 and just finished university

pls gibe me sauna

What do you mean "Russia kept fucking with them with gas"?
They have a transit pipe for russian gas going to europe, they were earning money on the transit. The only thing russia did was increase the price on the gas the ukrainians were taking for themselves, and even then it was much less than what western countries were paying.

I don't believe that this map really does most of non-eu countries fair.

> you can buy way more in $1 equivalent of local currency there (speaking from experience - say, a mcMenu is about 5 euros in Germany and about 60 uah, which is hardly half that, about 2.2 euros. Again, purely anecdotal, may be cheaper in like Poland or Czech Rep)
> the map is from 2015 and doesn't account for huge amounts of poverty generated by refugees from the Ukrainian far east and Crimea. I'd say on a general rule the further southwest you go in Ukraine, the richer the local population gets.
> Does not account for black market, which is understandable for western nations, but makes up a large chunk of economy hidden from most authorities the further east you go

Other than that Ukraine really is losing workforce to the west really quickly, especially younger generations, literally bleeding out. The "strawberry picking job in Poland" has become a sort of generally recognized negative meme around there.

A lot of Ukrainians and outsiders like to blame the ruined post-war industry, but that's factually false. The barbarians didn't cut deep enough; only about 5% of Ukrainian land area is currently occupied and what's been liberated is largely restored as by today. It took a much harder hit from old corrupt elites just getting up and leaving, shutting down largely state-owned production in the process.

Another common argument is the corruptness of current gov't, but that's not really necessarily true as well. They are what is best described as social democrats, and do as good of a job as can be expected from a social democrat, which means pretty shit.

And the more to the west you go more niggers wait so thats why USA is 56%

The real root of the problem here, however, is that Ukraine has a very strong leftist tradition which was not necessarily caused by but seriously entrenched into national consciousness by guess whom. Throughout most of its history, Ukraine was in a state of constant fucking war, mostly piss poor slaves and peasants against either Poland, Turks or Mongols, the latter two of whom god-tier rich through pillaging and slave trade. Literally every time you had a chance to settle down and start actually getting rich there was a land-grabbing neighbor to fuck you over, and the situation didn't get much better with the sort of uneasy peace that Russian Empire brought with its basically slave labor, which none of the peasants could buy themselves out of, then came the red with their massive bureaucracy and corruption, you know the rest. Unsurprisingly, this "poor - good, rich - bad" bias showed up and was only perpetuated by pretty much all Ukrainian writers ever.

tl;dr
> literally for all their history Ukros were either slaves or in a state of war against slavery, which didn't help with poverty

tradingeconomics.com/poland/gdp-per-capita

poland & Slovakia will if the economic growth remains at the same rate have the same living standard as spain in about 12 years time so the Polish people are not entirely hopeless

Russia & Ukraine, on the other hand, is totally hopeless another interesting fact is that the Polish people score the highest in R1A so they´re the purest Slavs many Russian & Ukrainian men have Y Chromosome N which is Mongolian so potentially it could be the Mongolian admixture that somehow influencing their brains but it´s difficult to say why exactly the easterners are so poor

also if Russia didn´t have oil then they would actually have the same living standard as Ukraine literally Africa tier

>construction workers in charge of economics

First of all, using income as a way to measure wealth is retarded.
If I have a $5M McMansion and I make $1000 a month because I can't be arsed to work, am I worse off than someone who makes $2000 a month but spends $1000 on rent for a cuckbox?
Because with your logic, I would be.

Second, median != average.
The median is a better indicator of the wealth of nations, because it's more representative of the conditions of most of the population.
If you have the median wealth, exactly 50% of people will be poorer than you and 50% will be richer.
The median isn't skewed very much by statistical outliers.
Except for outliers, the lowest possible networth someone can have is $0, while the maximum is unbound. Therefore the average will always be skewed UPWARDS and will NOT be representative of how much wealth the common man actually has.

If you lived in a city with 999 people who all had $10 and 1 that had $1000000, the median would be $10.
Contrast that with the average, which would be $1009.99.

So Germoney has richer Jews than Greece, but the common Greek is wealthier than the common German.
This can be easily explained by Greeks having a higher home ownership rate than Germans, which for some reason like to cuck themselves into renting forever.
The same goes for Italy.
Home ownership rate for Greece is 74%, Italy 72%, Germany 52%.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_home_ownership_rate

good one

>Why are Ukrainians so fucking poor?
Civil war driving down property values and massive part of economy being gray sector. They aren't paying taxes or doing a lot other stuff that ends up in official statistics.

They have lot less personal debts. Generally for normal people their valuable property consists of house/apartment, car, maybe summer cottage and boat or something, plus maybe so stocks. Most of it in houses/apartments. Darker the country is in most cases just tells how fucked up their real estate markets are on average.

I have a feeling most of that is fake value in the form of inflated home prices anyways.