What's wrong with swedish women?

What went wrong Sweden?
Why are your women bottom tier in terms of personality?
Why have Swedish women become utter whores?

Other urls found in this thread:

vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s1c2a3.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>posting twitchwhores
but yeah, probably atheism and media

This is what our enemies have planned for the entirety of the white race.

Reminder christcuck helped Palme and marched against apartheid, reminded christcucks fought against racial eugenics, reminder christcucks help rapefugees ans run 50% of Swedish anti-racist groups

Can someone please translate what the Swedish text is.

Protestants*
Catholics are a lot less cucked.

Can't you use common sense to work it out?
She says something somthing play CS:GO something something gives her twitch name.
Then she mentions that she has a boyfriend in english.

I seek someone fun (gn1-4??) to play cs:go with, gladly have a dark sexy voice because my followers loves that. I can't add people on Steam so you sadly have to go via twitch.

And yes I have a boyfriend, I'm only interested in friendship "love".

Looking for a fun (Gold Nova 1-4?) to play CSGO with, especially if you have a deep sexy voice because that's what my followers like.

Can't add people on Steam so unfortunately you have to go through [twitch link]

And yes I have a boyfriend, I'm only interested in friendship-love (she means platonic)

>christcucks help rapefugees ans run 50% of Swedish anti-racist groups

Same in Germany, they're making mad money of the refugee crisis, try to prevent deportations of denied asylum seekers, claim that this is a Christian responsibility etc. Both Protestant and Catholic. Fuck both of them.

It seems like Orthodox are the only Christians left with balls.

buying gf

gn = gold nova. She is a trash rank, no surprise. Women are fucking shit at video games.

Thanks user.

First you make them mad.
Because until you are mad, nothing changes.

Why do you generalize so much Sup Forums?
Seriously,every time you see A WOMAN do something,you start thread about WOMEN as a whole.
It's really incredible how dumb some of you are.

this is what happens when women are deprived of sex from real men for so long

bro go to her insta she's hot as fuck
her jawline makes francisco lachowski look like a newborn lol

LMAO stfu. Catholic Church is even MORE pozzed
Nevermind that they been slamming Höcke and Lunz many times. Apolitical my ass

Shut the fuck up cuck lol.
All women are the same which is reflected in their XX chromosomes

The shilling themes lately seem to be anti-white women, MGTOW, racemixing and stuff like that. Clearly kike scheming.

degeneracy happend...

White women are the prime people influenced by Hollywood.

go back to r9k incel fag

Sweden has an inferiority complex and tries to one-up America and UK in progressiveness. But they get their ideas of what America is like from TV shows and movies, so they believe the level of pozz here is a few orders of magnitude higher than it really is.

Catechism of the Catholic church: vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s1c2a3.htm

>Every form of social or cultural discrimination in fundamental personal rights on the grounds of sex, race, color, social conditions, language, or religion must be curbed and eradicated as incompatible with God's design

Nobody is interested in playing your game of "which christfag church is less bad." They are all shit.

>White women are the prime people influenced by Hollywood.
So explain pic related you worthless Shlomo.

>Why have Swedish women become utter whores?
Marxism drilled in hard from a young age, not really their fault if they know no different.

Females voted for Hillary more. Your image proves his point.

I have to side with meme country here: inspite of the jew brainwashing most white women voted trump so they are not 100% a lost cause.

I think alot of anons on her are betas or neets who have to believe that 100% of women are trash because that then justifies them being sedentary failures who never accomplished anything.

Don't listen to him/her continue Sup Forums I want to hear more

>majority of young white women still vote for Hillary.

lousy parenting by a bunch of cucks.

Only white women in relationships voted for Trump, and that is because their bf/husband voted for him. Females do what the authority tells them to do. If they are single, their authority is the media and government and they do what it tells them. If they have a man, then they do what he tells them.

100% true. Been going on a very long time - the actions of the WCC against Rhodesia is another example of overzealous Christians unable to understand the concept of lesser of evils.
Subject a country, mainly the black citizens you supposedly cared so much about, to four decades of brutal dictatorship.

I'm afraid it represents a terminal flaw in Western thought, and we're in the end game now.