DUDE BRITS AND AMERICANS ARE LEFTIST LMAO

Brits voted for Brexit which is explicitly anti-immigration.

Americans voted for Trump reflecting their anger over immigration.

What have Europeans done? ALL their elections have delivered victories to pro-EU (pro-Kalergi) parties. ALL of them.

Why exactly are we the leftists again?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/eu-nationals-uk-immigration-plans-workers-europe-home-office-ban-union-a7932806.html
www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/economics/research/centres/cage/manage/publications/306-2016_becker_fetzer.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're still leftist by comparison the Americans.

>Brexit which is explicitly anti-immigration.
Remind me who is London mayor?

This guy.

>This guy.
oooga booga where is da prooovz?

This seriously boggles my mind. I have people in my own country telling me that we're all massive racists, xenophobes and small-minded anti-globalists, then when I come on here I have uninformed foreigners telling me that actually my country is cucked before wheeling out Labour-era infographs, Guardian screencaps and ghetto photos.

>mfw Brexit didn't change shit for immigrants
>mfw Brits economy have gone to hell thanks to Brexit

Is this the end of the Great British Empire?

All we have to do to get our economy up is slap the Union Jack onto something and people will instantly buy it.

You lost a war to us on your doorstep you greasy jungle cannibal ape.

>it's a foreigner doesnt understand the difference between the mayor of london and the lord mayor of london episode

>Brits voted for Brexit which is explicitly anti-immigration.
And in the end
BreExit ended as an one huge trainwreck full of broken promises

>Right is on the rise everywhere
>Anglos vote for a retard on an international level and the British government basically is in constant panic-mode since Brexit
>Suddenly the right loses
Gee, I wonder why

>>it's a foreigner doesnt understand the difference between the mayor of london and the lord mayor of london episode
Oh yeah, I am sorry, I forget that your country is still are feudal failed state with Stogholm syndrome

>>mfw Brexit didn't change shit for immigrants

That's where you're wrong kiddo. Already our immigration is down massively, and there are plans being put in place now by the Home Office to end 25 years of mass-immigration.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/eu-nationals-uk-immigration-plans-workers-europe-home-office-ban-union-a7932806.html

>European Union nationals have told The Independent they are angry and fearful after leaked Home Office documents indicated that Britain's post-Brexit immigration system would crack down on their right to reside in the UK.

>The paper makes it clear that the guiding “ambition” will be to lower net migration, which Theresa May has pledged to reduce to below 100,000.

>It also suggests there should be tough new restrictions on the rights of EU migrants to bring families to the UK, ditching existing rules that give European citizens rights to bring relatives in without Home Office permission.

>Brits economy have gone to hell

Actually that's also a myth. It probably will in the future once we've actually left, at least temporarily, but currently we're doing pretty well. Our unemployment is at 4%, the lowest its been in half a century and far lower than in most EU countries, the devalue of the pound has made us far more competitive and attractive to investors, the consumer and inflation effects have been pretty minimal with inflation finally going up to 0.5% after a year at 0.25%, our industry is the best its been in ages, growth is at 1.7% according to the anti-Brexit IMF etc. I could go on.

>Is this the end of the Great British Empire?

Not as long as one Kelper still lives.

Poland isn't a real country. You 'people' are slaves and always have been. Your entire history consists of being raped by larger powers.

>Slav

>Your entire history consists of being raped by larger powers.
Nd you ruled by german dynasty

>Ulyanov was more russian than british cocksuckers aka Romanovs

Poles are the gibsemdats of the continent. No wonder they love the EU and its contributions (plus free movement rules) so much.

>Brexit which is explicitly anti-immigration.

>Filename
>IMG_2531
We meet again

Trump likes transgenders

You're forgetting that a lot of business who rely on importing foreigner workers basically treats them like slaves and don't give them fairer shit like they do with a person born here. Brexit will stop that.

h-hey

www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/economics/research/centres/cage/manage/publications/306-2016_becker_fetzer.pdf

>we exploit the 2004 EU enlargement to Eastern Europe as a natural experiment providing us with variation in the exposure of local authority districts to EU migration.1 Our findings suggest that the strongly anti-EU party UKIP gained significant support in areas that received a lot of migrants from Eastern Europe. We show that in these places voters shifted away from the explicit pro-European parties towards the anti-EU parties. Using individual level micro- data, we show that support for British EU membership eroded by up to 20% over a short 10 year period in local authority districts that saw significant migrant inflows. The rise of UKIP in the European Parliament gave the party also more influence in domestic politics and put the two-party political system in the UK under significant strain. The challenge arising from UKIP is seen as having contributed to David Cameron being pushed by his own Conservative Party to call for a referendum in the first place.

This. Plus, even Jeremy Corbyn loathes the EU because of the damaging effects of the EU on the British worker, let alone the foreign one.

Begone, vile anglo.
Your filthy tricks, bantz and baits shall not work on me, for I believe in the word of Aryan.

>Leaving the EU will increase working conditions for foreign workers
>Foreign workers come here because of the EU and are exploited here
Most of the minimum-wage workers come from Pakistan and shit. Brexit is simply about leaving the EU, not a neo-conservative plan of governance

Too bad you're not Aryan, untermensch.

>Brits voted for Brexit which is explicitly anti-immigration.
PHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAH

It was though. The whole leave campaign was based around the EU not allowing borders.

Also fuck your pathetic non-country. How retarded must you be to want to JOIN theEU after all this shit lmao

big difference between you and us. Trump actually happened we been waiting on brexit for 2 years

>the EU not allowing borders.
Yeah, and Britain, the one country that still was able to opt out of the Schengen agreement, was suffering so hard because of this

Back when the EU started, I said it was a retarded idea. Years later and they're getting fucked in the ass while muslims rape their wives and daughter. Called it.

>When the EU started
Damn, you must be old